PDA

View Full Version : Just a question

JohnJohn23
01-04-2008, 10:22 AM
Hey Everyone,

I don't know if ok for me to write this, if not, just lock the thread. Thanks...

anyway if there is any masters here with female slaves and has away to view them on a webcam, i would like to watch sometimes, anyway just PM me if it would be ok with you, i wont say a word or anything while watching since you control them since you are there master, anyway i want to be a master sometime soon when i find a female slave and i want to see what it will be like before i do find someone, anyway have a good day and i hope its ok to ask this...bye...

Devil_Georgia
01-08-2008, 05:53 PM
Best of luck with that. From my knowledge, there are rarely any female slaves with a webcam. If there are, I'm sure there Master won't be letting anyone watch her with him, mainly because it should be up to the slave. If I was in the position, I wouldn't want anyone else watching me besides my Master.

But yeah, if you want to be a Master, your best bet would be to read about it. There are many D/s websites that give advice to beginners. You'll probably be able to learn more that way anyhow.

Isabell
01-09-2008, 08:00 AM
Your best bet for watching and learning it to find a local BDSM group that has "play dates". These are dates that people in the group meet and have sessions. Many groups will allow nonmembers to join as long as you follow their rules while you are there. (Most to rules are common sense things like no touching with out asking first. There will be no fornicating.....)

There are usually a few members there who are willing to help those who are just stepping into the lifestyle. When you get there just be honest about why you are there - you are interested and want to learn more before you start. These people that are the "teachers" per say will answer many of the questions that you have. This will also give you a chance to watch others and see if there is a style that you like.

sexymrme
01-09-2008, 10:50 AM
You will be very lucky if you get a master to agree to that, i agree with Isabell, if you are looking to learn.

Best of luck tho