PDA

View Full Version : Submissive has been a bad girl.

Daramon
04-08-2011, 01:58 PM
I need some fresh ideas. My submissive has been acting up lately and I need to punish her but I kind of want to try something different.

If you guys could give me a couple ideas, I will try them out on her and tell you how it goes. Thanks.

Star Shadows
04-08-2011, 02:05 PM
1. your punishments should be proportional and relevant to the infractions she is responsible for as it helps them learn from their mistakes, people would be able to help more if they knew what exactly she had done wrong.

2. punishments the dominant think of themselves tend to be far more effective than those that are 3rd party.

3. Post her likes, dislikes and limits, you will go through tonnes of trash of no use if you dont cos no-one will know what to include or if it is something she has the appropriate limit levels for it to be acceptable.
information is key in request threads

nellybell
04-08-2011, 02:09 PM
You need to have a ton more information to actually get what you're really looking for. You first need to have her likes, dislikes, and limits. For an actual punishment to be effective she needs to not enjoy it. If you don't add in those you're likely to get a bunch of different things that will be completely ineffective.

Next you need to say what she has been doing that is so bad. The punishment should fit the crime, under doing it won't do the trick but you also don't want to over do it. Over doing it can make the sub resentful and very unhappy, more so than should come out of a punishment. This can damage trust and shake her faith in your relationship. These are bad things to happen in a relationship of this type.

Other details like how long your two have been in a relationship and how much expirence she has over all may help as well.

Daramon
04-08-2011, 02:30 PM
Ok. So what happened was she was put on bathroom restrictions. She has only been allowed to use the bathroom 3 times a day. any time she needed to, but only three. Any more than that and she would have to hold it. I have found out that she has been going to the bathroom more than 3 times a day and so she has disobeyed the restrictions I have placed on her and need to punish her for that. And I wasn't sure what kind of punishment would fit this crime.

likes: light pain, light orgasm denial, whips, crops, suffocation.

dislikes: hard pain, long term orgasm denial, red welts, scat/piss,

limits, blood, illegal, family and friends.

Busty
04-08-2011, 04:20 PM
Ok if she is going to the corner you will need the following items:
6 sided dice
Ice
Adult diaper (walmart sells them)
2 liters of water

1 Put on the diaper and only a Tshirt
2 Once dressed go stand in the corner. Whilst she is there she is to start drinking the water (1 glass every 10 minutes
3 Every 15 minutes you are to roll a dice and multiply the number by 4. This number will be the number of spanks you are to give her. Roll the dice again for the item to be used 1)wooden spoon 2)leather belt 3)hair brush 4)bare hand 5)plastic spoon 6)hard sole shoe. To receive the spanking she must stay standing but bend forward to touch toes. She is to continue this until she pee's
4 As soon as she pee's she must play this dice dare as a single player
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72169
As a chance for you to add more of a challenge you can also roll a dice ( multiply this by 3 ) an add the the number of times she rolled to edge.
5 Finally her time in the corner will be complete once she has completed the dice dare and you may then choose when the diaper can comes off.

DarkAndEvil
04-08-2011, 04:33 PM
I would agree with the comments above - something related to the original issue is a good idea. I'd also agree something she doesn't like is a good plan; some subs/slaves see punishment as a seperate thing and even if they would normally enjoy the act, they wouldn't as a punishment, others find it more difficult, and giving them something they enjoy as a punishment makes them act up to get what they like.

So what happened was she was put on bathroom restrictions.
<snip>
she has disobeyed the restrictions I have placed on her and need to punish her for that. And I wasn't sure what kind of punishment would fit this crime.

I'd suggest something toilet/obedience related
likes: light pain, light orgasm denial, whips, crops, suffocation.
limits, blood, illegal, family and friends.
None of those!

dislikes: hard pain, long term orgasm denial, red welts, scat/piss,

Choose from here, as many as you see necessary. Don't go mad if it's the first offence - leave yourself room for escalation if necessary, and the punishment needs to fit the crime!

Since the issue is toilet related, scat/piss would seem an obvious choice. Perhaps wetting/messing herself in a public place, or even just the shower. If you really know her, and understand her, you will know what is appropriate and will have the best effect - something I can't hope to do from here!