PDA

View Full Version : ideas for punishment for slaves

userben
08-20-2005, 03:47 PM
hi i was wondering if you now any good punishment for slave that you now of. if you now one post it and if you have done it tell what it feels like. thank you for the help.

Sum1
09-12-2005, 05:25 PM
i was reading somthing earlier about slave punishment, but that was life style d/s so somewhat different, was basicly sayin the best punishments are psychological, such as not having contact with the slave for a while, telling them how they've up set you (as a slaves purpose is to please you this is one of the harsest things you can say to them)
I made up a good punishment for one of my online subbies (although it didn't go ahead in the end and i think i did something else) what i did was create a thread on a simular site to this saying what she'd done which upset me, and and said that she'd post a story about something intimate in her life, and they could ask her questions about it. lol hope that makes sense as i can't be bothered to read it back right now.
You shouldn't use pain as punishment for a slave, as that should be saved for pleasure.

Collie
01-09-2006, 07:26 PM
For minor only: Make them wear a dog collar and remain nude the entire session.

dettale
03-01-2006, 03:58 PM
i got one make them put a shock coller on thier selves put it up high and shock them selves.: