PDA

View Full Version : Didnt fit

Appletizer
04-06-2011, 01:12 PM
treid to have sex with my gf for the first time. but when i did my penis didnt fit into her :/ is it cos im like too big?

Link1
04-06-2011, 08:19 PM
yep. and now you can never have sex EVER!

if you are actually serious and not being a complete jack ass.. then you were probably not hitting the right spot. get accustomed to her with your fingers if she'll let you. feel for the hole.. and that's where it goes. No one has a penis that's too big for sex. >_>

softeyes
04-07-2011, 04:13 AM
No one has a penis that's too big for sex. >_>
Some have.. Some have..

Appletizer might be one of them.

God forbid trying foreplay.

CollaredBlondie
04-07-2011, 04:33 AM
God forbid trying foreplay.

Here here...

For god's sake, you gotta be gentle with her if you're apparently "big" - girls need a lot of warming up before having stuff put in there. A five minute fumble won't do!

sweetsong
04-07-2011, 07:39 AM
Definitely try other things and not just go straight for penetration. :0 But maybe you did and just had a small post.

I guess I would need more details to fully advise. ;)

princessjessie
04-07-2011, 07:42 AM
is this a seriouse question? if it is use your hands 1st to find it :)

Star Shadows
04-07-2011, 08:40 AM
Ya try foreplay and fingers first not only does this relax the muscles widening the opening but it also encourages natural lubricant to be produced making it easier

dragonlooking
04-07-2011, 08:47 AM
hey if she is a virgin just take is slow it will happen in its on time don't rush or push her

things that might help
a full body massage to relax her
extenuated foreplay
any maybe some extra lube

mistress ct
04-07-2011, 11:11 AM
There is nothing you can do I'm afraid. Penis size reduction perhaps? :rolleyes:

^ Foreplay, lots of it. ;)

Jamie101
04-07-2011, 12:43 PM
I found finding people older than 8 helps, because I had the same problem of being too big for them as well, caused allot of problems when the drugs worse off and I still had not had my fun.

and yes the above is sarcasm for those with broken detectors

Appletizer
04-07-2011, 05:31 PM
Well it was my first time. and im about 7-8 inches and i dont know about 1.5 inches thick. and my gf is a vergin too i coudlnt even find the hole... i really had no clue what to do. i guess i didnt make her horny enough then.

Vela
04-07-2011, 05:56 PM
Well it was my first time. and im about 7-8 inches and i dont know about 1.5 inches thick. and my gf is a vergin too i coudlnt even find the hole... i really had no clue what to do. i guess i didnt make her horny enough then.

Maybe you two should back up a little and just try playing with fingers until you figure out where everything is and what feels good to her.

courtezan
04-07-2011, 06:13 PM
It's hard to make yourselves slow down when it's your first time, but the longer you can take and the slower you go the easier it will be for both of you.
Try slowly stroking and touching her, explore her with your fingers if she isn't too nervous to let you, also use some kind of lubricant on her and yourself. You probably won't need it for very long, but to begin with it can really help.
You said your g/f is a virgin, that will make her small and tight, if you use your fingers first that will relax and open her, making it easier to get your penis in later. If you can make her orgasm by rubbing her (I am assuming that you know about clitoral stimulation) and using your fingers inside her that will make it even easier, as her internal muscles will relax and she will be producing lubricant of her own.

Guide yourself in with your fingers, and move very slowly. Above all be gentle and don't rush it, you want her to want you to do this again, often, so try your best to make it good for her, and she will.