PDA

View Full Version : Male sissy needs punishment

gingerneo
04-04-2011, 12:15 PM
I'm a male sissy slut who is in need of punishment.

I have stockings and suspenders, thongs, cock and ball strap, small/medium and large butt plugs, butt plug harness, vibrator, bondage hood open mouth only.

Please post some ideas. Only limits are nothing too public.

I will post full reports to each task.

Likes - Semi Public, Slight Pain, Buttplugs, female clothes, forced Bi, Slave Sissy
Dislike - Too Public, Getting Arrested, Poo

nellybell
04-04-2011, 12:52 PM
It would probably also be helpful if you added in your likes, dislikes, and limits.

Aivey
04-06-2011, 06:22 AM
It will also be helpful to know what your offence for the punishment was... Most punishments should fit the crime, and if you enjoy a punishment, it's not much of a punishment is it? ;) If you're looking for tasks then you'd most likely have more fun :)

gingerneo
04-06-2011, 07:42 AM
Ok so prob not so much as a punishment then, more tasks to complete please.

Any ideas welcome

Aivey
04-06-2011, 08:17 AM
Okay then :)
Secure the vibrator onto your cock, and put in the medium sized butt plug and go out for a walk in a semi-populated park. If you feel the need to cum, either do so in front of everyone, or hold it back. If you don't cum, then good for you :) Then find a good hiding place and edge once and if you feel the need to use the bathroom, do so right there. Finally, take out the medium buttplug (lick it clean if you dare) and insert the large one, and get back home.
(I suck at giving out tasks, but i hope you enjoy it >.<)

gingerneo
04-06-2011, 08:55 AM
Thanks for that task.

I will give it ago this weekend.

Any more please

Busty
04-06-2011, 05:31 PM
Ok give this a go. You are to put a vib in your ass and have it on medium. Then wear as tight as panties as you can thong prefer to hold everything in. Put on a short shorts. Go to a mall and walk around for 30 mins. Your not allowed to cum at all. Go buy a pack of adult diapers (Something thick (Tena Slip Maxi work well) ask someone for the best size to fit you if you are unsure which to get. Make a story up why you need them). Then go to a small area a rest room if needed and put on a diaper (Leave your underware on underneath) turn all your toy on to high (change batteries if needed). You are then to walk around the mall for 2 hours. If you need to cum you are to do the following:
Find a seat where you can be seen sit down with your legs apart so people are able to see your diaper (if they look) only then can you cum!
If you cant find a place to sit you cant cum, If you need to use the toilet you are to use the diaper. After your 2 hours you may go home. Once home get dressed in a maids outfit leave the diaper on and visible. You are to vacum and dust your house with the blinds open and wet the diaper 5 times. Once the batteries are dead and you have wet 5 times you may remove the diaper.
However if the batteries die before you finish your chores and you have not wet 5 times you are to roll a dice and the number displayed is the amout of days you are to dress in maid outfit and diaper when at home ( you must use the diapers during this time and ask get dare members when you can change).

gingerneo
04-07-2011, 08:20 AM
Task

Okay then
Secure the vibrator onto your cock, and put in the medium sized butt plug and go out for a walk in a semi-populated park. If you feel the need to cum, either do so in front of everyone, or hold it back. If you don't cum, then good for you Then find a good hiding place and edge once and if you feel the need to use the bathroom, do so right there. Finally, take out the medium buttplug (lick it clean if you dare) and insert the large one, and get back home.
(I suck at giving out tasks, but i hope you enjoy it >.<)

I modified this slightly and completed it last night.

I went shopping at my local asda (walmart) I went into the toilets and secured my vibe to my erect cock with elastic bands and stuffed in my medium plug and then went shopping. Half way round i went back into the toilet and edged to precum and stopped i used the precum to lube the large plug which i struggled to get in but managed in the end and then continued shopping.

I felt so horny the second part of shopping and was so nervous that the till assisstant would hear the vibe bussing away strapped to my cock.

I went and put the shopping in the boot of my car and had to go back in and cum in the toilets.

Thanks very much for the task. Great fun.

More Please