PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

ofthenorth
04-03-2011, 07:25 PM
22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

So it's been a very long time since I've posted in here. I've had a few great slaves in the past while as well as having the few hit and miss ones that last a week or two then ditch out. It happens, so goes the world of online M/s relationships. I took a little time off here and there but I'm back and I'm looking for a good quality slave to serve me, for me to mold into a perfect little pet.

To start off I'll tell you a little about myself. I'm 22 years old as you can see from the thread title. I'm 6'1", athletic, though I've been too busy lately to stay in peak condition I'm still relatively built just not as much as I was, I'm around 190lbs right now but usually I'm around 175-180lbs. I have blue/green eyes, short blackish hair. I've been into the world of BDSM since I was in high school, I got into online M/s when I was 17 and have been active with it ever since. I've had a few little spots where I took a break for a few weeks or months due to life getting busy and lack of a good slave but for the most part I've had a slave probably 4 1/2 years out of the past 5.

On a personal level, I'm a normal guy, love music and movies, I love doing anything outdoors almost (other than some sports that I just find boring). I'm in college studying political science and international relations. I live in Florida, been here for a few years now but I've lived all over the place and I'm originally from Canada, southern Ontario to be exact. I love having in depth conversations with people and love to talk about anything intellectual even if I have no idea what it is. I can also make small talk but I prefer actually talking about interesting stuff not just:
"Hey whats up"
"not much you"
"same"
"cool"
I like some depth to even small talk at least.

Enough about that though you can learn about me through talking to me. Regarding my Dominant part of me, the side that isn't a sarcastic, goofy, fun-loving guy, I can be mostly described as a sadist. I enjoy inflicting pain, light pain, heavy pain, pain to whatever part of the body, I enjoy it. However, that's not all I enjoy. I enjoy pretty much anything actually. I'm willing to try most things, most fetishes and activities and parts of playing/sceneing.

In regards to my treatment of slaves, it all depends on the slave. I have trained slaves from the beginning, I've trained experienced slaves into being better slaves or into slaves that fit my likes and interests. I adapt to the personality and likes/interests of the slave. That's not saying I just go out and make a slave do only things they like, that wouldn't be a very good technique as a Master. What I mean is I use my slaves interests as rewards and for general playing while using things they don't like as punishment and things I like for all of those areas. As I stated I will do almost anything, and like almost anything, I'm easily adaptable to a slave and if a slave has particular limits I can easily work around them and train them in a different way than another slave. I just don't have a specific training regimen that I use for every slave.

Now for some stuff about you.

What I look for in a slave involves a few areas.

First off, I want a slave that's interesting. What I mean by that is I don't want a slave that just says Yes, Sir and No, Sir every time I say something and has no input of her own. I don't want a drone or an unintelligent object that just follows orders I want a human being that's willingly giving herself to be a slave. I want to be able to have a conversation with you sometimes, I want you to be able to convey your feelings and thoughts not just about being a slave but about you and life in general.
Second, I want you to be open to try new things, and get creative as well. I want you to come to me saying "Hey, could we try _____" and if it's possible I'll find a way to do it. On the same note I want you to be open to me saying "I want to try this with you _____" and if it's not out of your limits then I want you to at least try it.
Third, you should have at least a decent tolerance for pain. Now I'm not saying you have to enjoy it or be a masochist, but you must be able to at least endure some pain without calling out a safeword and quitting. If you're someone that starts complaining about clothespins after 2-3 minutes of them being on or refuse to do more than 10-15 spankings at a time then you're not for me. I don't mind if you don't like pain and don't want a lot of it but you must understand that I am a sadist and it will be given to you, either as punishment or as a way for you to earn rewards.
Fourth, you must be willing to hand over at least a little control of your life. I'm not gonna ruin your social life, make you strip in public, or go tell your friends you're a slave. But I do like having some control, whether it's bedtimes, bathroom control, clothing, daily rituals, sexual control (this is required no matter what), or anything else, you must be willing to give at least some over to me. I am reasonable though.

Now as I stated in the title, a webcam is not required, neither is a digital camera. I'm not gonna be one of those guys that comes on here just to see a naked girl doing a few tricks for him. This is who I am and people that do things like that make me extremely pissed off. While I would like you to have a webcam or camera as that adds an extra element to everything, it is not required. And I'm understanding as well if you have them but want to wait a little to gain trust. I have a webcam as well and pictures if you wish to see me as well.

As I stated, this is who I am, I am a Master at heart. I use online M/s due to living situations and a roommate that would be creeped out with a naked girl crawling around the apartment obeying my every command. So I take this as serious as I would a RL M/s relationship. Please do the same.

I hope to hear from anyone interested soon. Please contact me via PM on here or reply to the thread. I will give you contact information through that. This is simply to protect me from having people, such as my parents or employers from searching my email address or something and finding this posting.

Master Josh

Leopard
04-08-2011, 03:07 AM
Moved to the top ad section!

ofthenorth
03-27-2015, 09:40 AM
I figure it's been long enough, bumping my thread as I'm looking again.

Anniey
04-11-2015, 03:53 PM
So you wanna be my master im a dirty horny slut slave with soiled diapers and i cummed much too often will you punish me master ?

ofthenorth
07-07-2015, 07:58 AM
Been over a month so bumping

aisha1234
07-10-2015, 05:22 AM
I just realised this is a fairly old post so maybe it is redundant
But here is some stuff about me
I am 19 yrs old.And I live in India
I am in undergrad college and live with my family so o won't
Always be prompt at tasks
And I'd love to explore a relationship with you

powergirlisawesome
08-08-2015, 09:18 AM
I realise that this ad is old but I would like to apply. If you are looking, please mail me at powergirlisawesome@rediffmail . com. Send me a mail with your username so i know who you are and we can discuss the matters mentioned in your ad. Please reply. Thanks

PowerGirl

Little submissive
04-22-2016, 12:24 PM
Amazing ad, we need more sadists around :)

PrivateMaster208
07-09-2016, 04:39 PM
I am looking for a master. Even if you are not interested do you know anyone that is?