PDA

View Full Version : Is it safe?

nellybell
03-25-2011, 11:40 PM
So you find yourself in the mood to be on the receiving end of some dares. You come to this lovely site and make a thread in the TORD Online section. Some of the answers you get are great, well thought out, detailed and exactly what you asked for. Most impartanly they take into account your personal safety. Kudos to the smart darer.

However you also receive some dares that aren't so good and you aren't so sure if they are as safe as the others. You're newer on the site, no one to really ask and afraid to say anything on the thread because the darer might be mad or insulted.

The TORD Online section isn't scrutinized as much as the dare section is, there are just so many dares being posted in different threads at once. There isn't a high chance that someone will step in and point out the safety issue. So what can you do?

This thread is for just this problem. Feel free to post here asking questions about dares you have received that might be a little less than safe or if you're unsure about something. If you don't feel comfortable posting out here in the open, you are more than welcome to shoot me a PM and I'll be sure to get back to you. If I don't know the answer I'll find someone who does. :3

*Please also remeber that you are always free to refuse a dare that you are not comfortable with or one that asks you for pictures or cam. Requesting pictures/cam is against the site rules and can be reported by clicking on the little red triangle below the avatar picture. Please don't ever be afraid to report something.*

PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO POST QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD IN TORD ONLINE (Or PM me if you want it to be private) Answers will also be posted in that thread, not here.

Click here to go to it (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=71730).