PDA

View Full Version : Xdress Slut

JHerm91
04-03-2011, 07:54 AM
Lately I've been having a reoccurring fantasy of being a hooker or just getting fucked, and its really getting me off. I sometimes just want to get dressed up, tied up so I cant stop him and rammed. Im not gay, but I cant help but find it really hot and want it pretty bad. I never even really dress, is there something wrong with me? should I keep it as a fantasy or act on it?

Jiota
04-03-2011, 01:45 PM
ok tere is nothing wrong with you i have the same urges some times. but as for if you should keep it a fantasy or real i can only say that depends on whether or not you like anal and or you have someone willng to help you with it. i have an amazing girlfriend that does it for me often with a dildo but i like anal so it is up to you man

nellybell
04-04-2011, 10:28 AM
No, there is nothing wrong with you. Everyone has their own kinks that they enjoy and fantasies they dream about. It isn't anything that you should be concerned about.

As for acting it out, it sort of depends on the situation. I reallyreally wouldn't suggest going out and actually hooking for a night. Not only is that illegal it is highly dangerous for a bunch of reasons. If it is a controled situation, done with someone you know and you two have talked it out before hand, then by all means go for it.