PDA

View Full Version : Full night of dare for a slut

slutsuzie
04-03-2011, 01:29 AM
Greetings,

Along my evolution i am planning to do one full day of dare by month for push me to go further.

For the first one i will go for one hotel night before the end of the month.
All the time i will pass in this room, from the moment i enter until i go out the day after, i will have to act like a slut. Making as much photoshoot & video i can for document my later report.

Your participation is hightly requested before the 20 april.
You may send me any kind of request that You want me to do during this night. Either just send me a short description or a scenario, even if you wish send me a complete scenario including a long list of assignment with scheduled time to complete and the kind of prove You request.

You may find my BDSM chek-list on my blog for more information about what i am willing to do.

There is a big chance that at the end i choice to follow the most complete scenario, best way to thanks the person who will take the time to write it.

All proposal must be send before the 20.

Thank You for Your time

http://readyformypimpstress.blogspot.com/p/dare.html

bee9
04-03-2011, 01:34 AM
Apply for a live web cam account and perform there for $, you will get a lot of slut-like treatment that way.

At least twice a week visit local gloryhole to suck some cocks.

slutsuzie
04-03-2011, 01:46 AM
Dear bee9,

Thank You for Your answer,

Even if during this hotel night i will not have a laptop available, either a webcam...But i keep this idea for one of my futur big dare of the month...

Like i already have a gloryhole evening planned for maybe marsh or june...

Have a good day.

bee9
04-03-2011, 01:48 AM
Right. A night.

What toys do you have? Clothing? Heels?

slutsuzie
04-03-2011, 01:50 AM
Everything can be find on my blog ;)

slutsuzie
04-03-2011, 02:08 AM
Right. A night.

What toys do you have? Clothing? Heels?

Like i have a few days for prepare this night, i may make some purchase like Kitchen tools or whatever thing necessary for these dare....

bee9
04-03-2011, 02:29 AM
Well, the general idea is to seduce as much guys as you can. Being sexy clothed is a must. High heels, stockings, lacy panties, short mini skirt.
Butt plug will keep your aroused as well. Wear CB to hide the erection though.

Aggressive make up is good, but don't overdo. Probably choose an approriate bar where sluts are common.

Do not take down any sex offers of course.

slutsuzie
04-03-2011, 02:34 AM
Well, the general idea is to seduce as much guys as you can. Being sexy clothed is a must. High heels, stockings, lacy panties, short mini skirt.
Butt plug will keep your aroused as well. Wear CB to hide the erection though.

Aggressive make up is good, but don't overdo. Probably choose an approriate bar where sluts are common.

Do not take down any sex offers of course.

Well bee9 it's really kind to try to participate but it's not really such kind of dare i am loocking for ( by moment...)
But perhaps i was not enought clear with my explanation, in this case i apologies here.
These dare will involve only myself in one hotel room, and if more person may be involved in this is all the ones who will discover the photoshoot and the videos when i make my report...

But i still thank You to try ;)