PDA

View Full Version : Female, 21, needs some humilating truths.

elsa_birch
04-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Hello all!

Please ask me anything (excluding identity and location) and I'll answer. Ask me about all my dirty little secrets and really humiliate me. I deserve it.

Elsa X

hadesnyberg
04-01-2011, 02:36 PM
i dare you to put urself in a bra connection wedgie for 24 hours and tell someone post reply in detail

kuraitenshi
04-01-2011, 02:38 PM
@hades, this is a truth thread not a dare

@elsa, list all the places you have masturbated

Petter Ivan
04-01-2011, 02:41 PM
Tell us how you discovered that you like pussy pain.

elsa_birch
04-01-2011, 02:43 PM
Probably not that interesting...

My bedroom, my spare bedroom, my bathroom, my uni bedroom, my uni bathroom, the bathroom of my parents holiday home, the woods near my house, a shack by the side of the road. I think that is it. X

elsa_birch
04-01-2011, 02:46 PM
Wow... Pussy Pain... I don't know. I'm trying to think. I remember putting hair grips on my pussy from a pretty early age. I don't know why I thought to do it though. Actually, I remember putting a clip on my pussy when I was really young - four or five maybe. I didn't do much until early teens but hair clips were frequently used in my masturbation from about thirteen onwards...

Petter Ivan
04-01-2011, 02:52 PM
Wow... Pussy Pain... I don't know. I'm trying to think. I remember putting hair grips on my pussy from a pretty early age. I don't know why I thought to do it though. Actually, I remember putting a clip on my pussy when I was really young - four or five maybe. I didn't do much until early teens but hair clips were frequently used in my masturbation from about thirteen onwards...

Hmmmm... Nice to know!

Petter Ivan
04-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Why do you need discipline and humiliation? Have you bin a bad girl?

ghyt
04-01-2011, 03:01 PM
how many guys have cum in/on you ?
have you ever been involved in group sex?

kuraitenshi
04-01-2011, 03:03 PM
whats the biggest thing you've had in your pussy
biggest thing in your ass
whats the biggest thing you want in your pussy
and the same for your ass

elsa_birch
04-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Why do you need discipline and humiliation? Have you bin a bad girl?

Because I need to remind myself how dirty I am and how deserving I am of discipline. I need to feel humiliated so I don't forget my place.

elsa_birch
04-01-2011, 03:15 PM
how many guys have cum in/on you ?
have you ever been involved in group sex?

I've only had sex with two guys and the first one was only once and he used a condom.

The second person is my long term boyfriend and he's the only guy to have come in and on me.

I've never been involved in group sex.

elsa_birch
04-01-2011, 03:19 PM
whats the biggest thing you've had in your pussy
biggest thing in your ass
whats the biggest thing you want in your pussy
and the same for your ass

I got this massive shampoo bottle in my pussy all the way once. It was pretty amazing. I also have this triangular shaped cd stand that is huge and has these amazing ridges that get wider and wider towards the bottom. I can't fit it in the whole way.

I don't think I would want anything bigger in because those things were pretty big.

I have also had the cd stand in my anus but obviously not all the way. I fucked myself with the handle of an umbrella once - that was pretty big. I'd like to try a pretty large butt plug at some point.

Petter Ivan
04-01-2011, 03:26 PM
Because I need to remind myself how dirty I am and how deserving I am of discipline. I need to feel humiliated so I don't forget my place.

I see.
And, forgive me if I am the only one not familiar with this, but what does "vicks" do for you? What do you use it for?

elsa_birch
04-01-2011, 03:31 PM
It is to unblock your sinuses. You rub it on your chest or under your nose and it has a really potent menthol smell. On your pussy or your anus, it feels similar to toothpaste. It's pretty good because it works as a lubricant too. I frequently coat a butt plug in it and pop it in. Mmm!

Pie22
04-01-2011, 03:32 PM
What do you like about enemas?

Do you like them to be dirty, expelling solids or just water?

Have you ever tasted it?

Tell us about your first time doing it and what inspired it.

Tell us about your favorite experience with it.

shadowofchaos
04-01-2011, 04:14 PM
when did you first have a period and what was it like?
when did you first notice you were getting boobs?
whats the most painful thing youever done?
most humiliating thing you've ever done?
if given a choice between being dragged naked through the street while people hurled rotting vegtables at you or having to suck on a used tampon which would you choose?

elsa_birch
04-01-2011, 05:14 PM
What do you like about enemas?
I like how degrading they are. How they make you feel like a child. I like that they don't feel nice to hold and you have to do it. It feels like a real punishment.

Do you like them to be dirty, expelling solids or just water?
Well I prefer it when it is just water. It makes you feel clean and fresh.

Have you ever tasted it?
No.

Tell us about your first time doing it and what inspired it.
I read about it on the internet and decided to try it. I was in the shower.

Tell us about your favorite experience with it.
I can't remember a specific experience that was a favourite. To me I consider it to be something that really punishes me because although it turns me on, I find it unpleasant too and I don't always have an amazing time masturbating when I'm doing it so it is less memorable.

elsa_birch
04-01-2011, 05:18 PM
when did you first have a period and what was it like?
I was twelve and I was on holiday. It was horrid because I didn't have any pads and I couldn't swim because of it and I tried to hide it for three days.

when did you first notice you were getting boobs?
I don't really know. Secondary school?

whats the most painful thing youever done?
Put a mixture of chilli and wasabi on my pussy and anus.

most humiliating thing you've ever done?
It doesn't sound like much but at the time, I was new to it and I was talking to a guy online who made me put a pen up my bum, sniff it and describe it. It was so humiliating. I had to tell him everything.

if given a choice between being dragged naked through the street while people hurled rotting vegtables at you or having to suck on a used tampon which would you choose?
Dragged naked through the street with the rotten vegetables.

necromancer
04-01-2011, 05:51 PM
What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you? The most humiliating?

necromancer
04-01-2011, 05:56 PM
How much do you weigh? What's your bra size? How did you lose your virginity?

elsa_birch
04-01-2011, 06:05 PM
What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you? The most humiliating?

I think the time when my friend saw my internet history when I had forgotten to delete it and it was all spanking and pussy spanking stuff. It was so embarrassing. I felt so sick. He was nice about it. But it was so humiliating.

necromancer
04-01-2011, 06:07 PM
I think the time when my friend saw my internet history when I had forgotten to delete it and it was all spanking and pussy spanking stuff. It was so embarrassing. I felt so sick. He was nice about it. But it was so humiliating.

Well at least it wasn't your Mum or Dad!

elsa_birch
04-01-2011, 06:08 PM
How much do you weigh? What's your bra size? How did you lose your virginity?

I don't know how much I weigh I'm afraid. I'm quite small so it wouldn't be loads. I just really don't want to know so I don't weigh myself. I'm a 32B in bra. I lost my virginity to a guy who got me really drunk and took advantage.

necromancer
04-01-2011, 06:10 PM
I lost my virginity to a guy who got me really drunk and took advantage.

Describe it please!

elsa_birch
04-01-2011, 06:27 PM
I hardly know myself. It really wasn't very nice and it wasn't how I wanted to lose it. It was in my garden and the guy was with someone else. He said he used a condom and that's about all I know. It's mostly blanks.

necromancer
04-01-2011, 06:31 PM
I hardly know myself. It really wasn't very nice and it wasn't how I wanted to lose it. It was in my garden and the guy was with someone else. He said he used a condom and that's about all I know. It's mostly blanks.

ty for sharing elisa.

necromancer
04-01-2011, 06:32 PM
Tell me one of your fantasies.

Busty
04-01-2011, 08:24 PM
What is the most degrading thing you have worn?
What are 5 items of clothing / underware you have never worn but would like to try? and why?
What is the most humiliating / degrading thing you would like to try? and why?

jimb0
04-02-2011, 09:28 AM
Have you ever wet yourself?
Would you ever do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
Have you ever not made it?
What underwear are you wearing?
What is your favourite type of underwear?
Do you ever like to let your underwear show
Do you like it if people look up your skirt?
Do you like to go commando?

dmoney
04-02-2011, 09:30 AM
Has a family member ever seen you naked after you passed puberty?

---Have you continued to show off for that person?

---What has that person done when you do so?

---What do you typically wear doing it?

---Is it forced, or do you offer?

---What age did it start at?

When going commando, do you like to sit with legs together or spread apart?

Have you ever left a wet spot behind in a chair for someone else to discover?

Do you hike your skirt to show off your goods better?

Shaved, waxed, trimmed?

Are you into insertions (other than a dick) in your pussy?

---What's the best thing you've had up there?

---What's the worst thing you've had up there?

---What's the most things you've had up there at one time, and what were they?

Ever take a nude picture and send it to others?

---What method did you use to send?

---Did it get to someone you feared having it?

elsa_birch
04-02-2011, 04:11 PM
Tell me one of your fantasies.

Being at a really strict boarding school where I have to wear a butt plug all day and the teachers use the cane and whip my pussy when I'm bad and they punish you in front of the whole school if you are really bad.

elsa_birch
04-02-2011, 04:17 PM
What is the most degrading thing you have worn?
I don't really know. Maybe underwear I made from string once? Oh wait, I made myself some panties with an open front and back so that my pussy was on display and you could see my butt plug.

What are 5 items of clothing / underware you have never worn but would like to try? and why?
I guess I'd really like to try wearing some real fetish outfits. I prefer normal clothes or old fashioned style clothing as long as it looks real and so I am put off by fetish gear because I find it makes things seem less real. However, I have never given it a go and so would really like to try it to see how it feels.

What is the most humiliating / degrading thing you would like to try? and why?
I'd really like to be punished in front of or by my boyfriend because that would be really humiliating but also I'd really like it because I wish he was into this.

elsa_birch
04-02-2011, 04:22 PM
Have you ever wet yourself?
Only as a child.

Would you ever do it for a dare?
I doubt it. It isn't really a turn on.

Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
Sometimes.

Have you ever not made it?
Not since I was a child. Although, I did pee on the seat once because I was desperate and didn't realise it was down.

What underwear are you wearing?
Plain grey silk ones with a little bit of lace.

What is your favourite type of underwear?
Ones that are comfy and cute at the same time.

Do you ever like to let your underwear show
No. I usually wear dresses and sometimes skirts so it isn't even that possible.

Do you like it if people look up your skirt?
No but I don't think they would be able to. There isn't much to see because I always wear tights.

Do you like to go commando?
No. In everyday life I wear my comfy everyday underwear. I only wear naughty or uncomfortable things when I'm doing something sexual or a dare. I tend to keep my sexual acts separate from the rest of my life.

elsa_birch
04-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Has a family member ever seen you naked after you passed puberty? No.

---Have you continued to show off for that person? n/a

---What has that person done when you do so? n/a

---What do you typically wear doing it? n/a

---Is it forced, or do you offer? n/a

---What age did it start at? n/a

When going commando, do you like to sit with legs together or spread apart?
I never go commando in public. When I do privately, I think I just sit normally. Neither legs apart nor tightly together.

Have you ever left a wet spot behind in a chair for someone else to discover?
Not intentionally for someone else to discover but I'm sure I've left wet spots behind...

Do you hike your skirt to show off your goods better? No.

Shaved, waxed, trimmed?
Shaved usually. If I'm not going to see my boyfriend for a while I tend to let it grow a bit though.

Are you into insertions (other than a dick) in your pussy?
Yes.

---What's the best thing you've had up there?
I got this big shampoo bottle all the way up there whilst wearing a butt plug and it felt like heaven.

---What's the worst thing you've had up there?
I don't know. Object wise, everything has been pretty okay.

---What's the most things you've had up there at one time, and what were they?
I really don't know. I only tend to use one thing at a time.

Ever take a nude picture and send it to others?
No.

---What method did you use to send?
n/a

---Did it get to someone you feared having it?
n/a