PDA

View Full Version : Mark's Night With the Girls [FICTION]

doesnotdaremuch
01-02-2008, 01:59 AM
Tell me what you think. This is my first dare story. I hope you like it.

PART I-THE INVITATION:

Today is the day Mark's life changes. Mark is a 20-year old, straight-A jock with a hot blonde hair, blue eyes girlfriend named Lucy. Mark has hair about five inches long, which is quite a lot for a male of his age, specifically a jock. Mark had just been thinking about the other night when he fondled Lucy's breasts like he never fondled them before, when Lucy's best friend, Carol, came up to both Mark and Lucy talking on the field and asked them if they wanted to come to a co-ed sleepover tonight. They said sure. So, after school was over, they both drove home together and got ready for the party. Naturally, Lucy took longer, because she had to put on makeup, do her hair, get dressed, find a pair of shoes, shower, and all that jazz. All Mark did was shower, apply deodorant, shave, and put on some clothes. The party started at 6:00 sharp. They finally headed out the door at 5:52, but they were only five minutes away. So, at 5:57, they arrived. They knocked on the door, and Carol came out in satin panties with a thong sticking out. Mark tried not to notice it, but he couldn't help it. He now has found a strange lust and feeling for Carol at this point, just ask his erect penis. He goes to sit down, but even though he's sitting down, he's giving Carol a standing ovation. Anyway, Lucy is completely oblivious to this. It is now 6:00, and the party is about to begin. Mark's sexual tensions of and with Carol in her panties has slowly drifted away and all he could focus on now was the party, except for the fact that he was the only guy there. This seemed rather odd to him, but he thought, "Hell, I'm the only male in a room with ten sexy females in their panties and my girlfriend's one of them!" He suddenly began to become aroused yet again, but the feeling passed quickly. After having dinner and drinking a light amoune of wine during suppertime, the time was around 8:00. Carol and Lucy thought it would be a good idea to play truth or dare and Mark joined in. Most of the girls sat out, but Carol and Lucy remained. Mark decided to play, since he was bored and he liked that he could get Lucy to do some pretty erotic things with him. Then, the rules came. The dares cannot consist of anything sexual or disgusting to eat. Okay? Lucy and Carol quickly agreed. Mark stood still for a moment with a dumbfounded look on his face. Could it be true? Now, he could not have any sexual experiences with his girlfriend tonight. Oh well, he finally nodded after unfreezing from his state of shock, or perhaps a trance, for lack of a better word. "Alright, then," Carol said, "let the game begin."

Kitty
01-02-2008, 02:01 AM
go on i loveing the story

doesnotdaremuch
01-02-2008, 02:13 AM
Thanks! I'm writing more as we speak.

doesnotdaremuch
01-02-2008, 02:41 AM
PART II-MARK'S DARE:

"I'll go first," Carol said. "Lucy, truth or dare." "Dare." "Alright, I dare you to give Mark a lapdance wearing nothing but your birthday suit." Lucy was shocked. Sure, it was sexual, but seriously? Wow, that was a shock to Lucy. However, since Lucy and Mark were dating, she felt rather amused and excited and just threw her clothes off and hopped unto the damn boy's lap, stomping on his balls on her way to stand on his lap. She slowly slid down him like a stripper pole, and boy did he feel great. He just sat there and just let her hair flow all over his nice, blood red shirt until his lapdance was over. Now, it was Lucy's turn. "Okay, my turn. Hmm, Mark, truth or dare?" Mark, knowing what they were capable of wanted to say "dare," because he could cope with anything embarrassing or arousing. So, dare it was. "Dare." Mark said. "Okay," said Lucy. "Carol and I are going to collaborate on this one and see what we can come up with." Mark replied, "Take your time. Give me something good." After a few moments of whispering and giggling, they decided on what to do and, in a sense, reached a verdict. "You have to," Lucy started to say it, but she was laughing too hard to finish her sentence. She took a deep breath. "You have to let us give you a complete makeover into Mary." Mark, to his surprise, found that to be oddly erotic. Again, he got a boner. However, he let it subside quickly to avoid any embarrassment and potential damage to his reputation, although he doesn't see his reputation coming back, not after tonight. As he was walking to the bathroom, the girls were getting everything ready. There were makeup products and nail products all over the counter. There were clothes set aside. There were buckets and tubs full of water. There were hair care products and bows and everything. As soon as Mark walked in, he thought he was in Hell. He couldn't believe what they had in store for him. By complete makeover, the meant complete makeover. Thus, his very time consuming dare began.

Kitty
01-02-2008, 03:10 AM
wee loveing this story more and more will be reading

doesnotdaremuch
01-02-2008, 03:14 AM
PART III-MARK'S DARE BEGINS

"You can't be serious," Mark mentioned, looking at the display of effeminate makeover products he saw. Secretly, though, he couldn't wait to experience what it felt like for a girl. So, they sat him down in a chair. They put his hands in two small buckets on two small tables on either side of him. They placed his legs in the tub with excrutiatingly cold water. However, that cold water turned him on, making him think of a wobbly water bed, making him think of bouncing breasts. Anyway, continuing on. His head was placed on a nice soft cushion. Then, Lucy and Carol hollered at the other friends to come and join the fun if they wanted to. A few more came, but not too many. Then, right before they began, they became silent. Then, immediately they began to laugh outrageously loud. Then, the fun began. Each girl was given a task. One girl was assigned to give him a pedicure. One was to give him a manicure. Another was required to shave his legs and arms and to pluck and form his eyebrows to a more effeminate shape. Another was to do his hair in many different styles, finally selecting the best looking one. One was the photographer, who took pictures of him before, during, and after. Mark secretly loved it. Wouldn't every guy? All these hot chicks just caressing you, stroking you, and touching you for a few hours straight? Right? Not so much. He was so into the sexual tendencies that he forgot he was getting transformed into a girl for the night, and possibly longer than that. Who knows how long the dare was for? So, while he was thinking this, the girls were already away at their work. He just felt the poking and brushing of his fingernails and toenails as they were placed in and out of the water and into each girl's hands. He felt the stroke of the razor on his arms, and what was soon to be his legs. He felt the slight pressure of makeup products stroking up against his skin, caked on like powder on a baby's bottom after a diaper change. Also, he felt the tugging, wrapping, and pulling of his hair over and over into different shapes and forms. While he sat there helpless, he thought about his reputation that used to be. After this incident, he will lose his reputation. Thus, he began to worry. Will his friends give him props for his courage, allowing him to keep his dignity, or will they scald him for becoming feminized, as most jocks would fear? He thought about this for a while, and also as he was being poked in the eye. However, a few hours later, they said they were done and wanted to show him what he looks like so far. He was astonished at his look. He didn't think he looked that well as a girl, but he knew that most of the girls loved it and he was glad to make them happy, and hopefully sexually active by the end of the night. Then, they give him a small halter top and a skirt to put on, along with a pair of girly flip-flops. He did. They even taught him how to walk and talk like a girl. He learned very well, surprising all of the girls, and espeically himself. At that very moment, all of his sexual tendencies ceased. He stopped dead in his tracks for a moment. Looking in the mirror, he saw many little pigtails with clips, ties, and bows all in his hair. Farther down, he noticed he had tons of makeup on and all kinds of makeup was put on, with nothing left out. Farther down, he noticed he no arm hair and that his fingernails were french manicured. Even farther down, he noticed his smooth legs and saw his pretty pink and red toenails emerging from the tiny flip-flops they gave him. He also noticed that he had clip on pearl earrings. Although he looked like a boy, he sure did feel like a girl. They even stuffed a bra and shoved it in his halter top. He wondered why they went through all that to humiliate one guy. Carol said, "Oh, we're not done yet. It's time for a girls night out." "Girls night out? What the hell are you talking about?" Mark asked. Carol said, "You agreed to let us give you the COMPLETE MAKEOVER, and that counts for everything us girls do after we get ready for girls night out. We're going now. You're coming with us as part of your dare. We'll explain all the details when we get there," Carol stated. "When we get there? Where are we going? I'm not going in public dressed like this!" Mark screeched with a panicked tone. Carol replied, "Do it or else we'll blackmail you for the rest of your life." Mark thought about it for a minute. It would be fun to have the dignity to say he let girls give him a makeover, but then again, he might be ridiculed and face social discrimination. Well, he chose the former, more obvious, and easy choice. "Okay," Mark said. "I'll go with you all. However, you have to promise that these pictures never leave these eyes in this party. Got it?" "Sure, whatever," Carol snarled. "Let's go to the mall." And they were off.

doesnotdaremuch
01-02-2008, 03:16 AM
Thanks for the comments, Kitty. This was supposed to be shorter, but since it's liked I'll keep writing more.

Parts 4, 5, and 6 coming up tomorrow (hopefully)

I'll AT THE VERY LEAST post Parts 4 and 5 tomorrow (well, later today here).

Hope you all enjoy the first 3 parts!

I'm estimating this story to have around 15-20 parts. Possibly more....

Kitty
01-02-2008, 03:19 AM
:confused:wow the story are getting fun and what will happen next?:confused:

doesnotdaremuch
01-02-2008, 03:23 AM
It will get better, trust me. The anticipation and wait will be worth it. I can guarantee you that! ;)

Kitty
01-02-2008, 04:11 AM
i can wait i can wait forever for this

aaaaa
01-02-2008, 04:28 AM
Great story! Just read them all :)
Looking forward for the next part(s).

anayguy
01-02-2008, 03:08 PM
i love this story keep it going

Collared_Slave
01-02-2008, 03:27 PM
Its a good story but going to much into run of the mill of he becomes she (this is constructive critism)but still good

doesnotdaremuch
01-02-2008, 04:34 PM
It'll turn out different than you expect...trust me. ;)

doesnotdaremuch
01-02-2008, 05:36 PM
PART IV-IT WAS NOTICEABLE

So, the girls arrived at the mall to test out their new "girlfriend," Mary. Mark looked scared. He saw everyone laughing as they walked by. He knew it was noticeable. He couldn't escape the fact that people knew he was a man and not a woman. Still, he felt like a slave to these girls, like they were his many mistresses. However, he suddenly stopped and froze in terror when he noticed most of his team coming up to say hi to Lucy and Carol. They all looked over and saw Mary, and recognized her to be Mark immediately. They all laughed, then stopped to commend him for his courage to let these girls do this to him. So, he told them how he turned out to be dressed as a woman, and the rush he felt as they were doing him up. All the boys started drooling and wanted in on this erotica. However, the girls wouldn't let them just randomly play truth or dare with them, oh no, they had to make bets this time. They had to bet how long it would take for Mark's hair to grow back on his legs. The boys guessed two weeks. "Okay, then," Carol said. "Us girls say it will be less than two weeks, probably around one to one and a half weeks." The girls said, "Here's the bet. If it takes Mark two weeks to grow his hair back, Mark will have to shave his legs again and we won't shave ours for one week. But, if we win, Mark and all of you guys must get your legs waxed. Deal?" All the guys seemed to think it was quite arousing and quickly agreed. About nine days later, Mark's leg hair had grown back. So, the girls won the bet. They called up all the guys and they all met at the mall's salon, ready for the guys' waxing day.

Collared_Slave
01-02-2008, 05:42 PM
This is getting better

doesnotdaremuch
01-03-2008, 01:04 PM
PART V-MARK AND THE GUYS

The guys went with the girls to the salon. The girls went and signed up all the guys for a leg waxing appointment. Mark was still puzzled as to why he would have to get his legs waxed either way, because he had nothing to do with the bet. Still, he didn't ask. He wanted to see what it would be like. He secretly wanted to try it out. So, the girls all signed up one guy each. Then, they all sat down to wait their turns. All of a sudden, everyone heard a huge scream. Mark and the guys got very nervous. Then, they thought about it. That was a girl screaming. How much hair could she have on her leg? She must have been screaming about something else. Oh well. They continued being nervous and afraid of what would happen anyway. "Mark and friends," the receptionist said. It was their turn. They decided to just go through with it, because if they chickened out, they wouldn't hear the end of it. So, they all went in to the waxing room single file and one at a time, they went to get their legs waxed. They all screamed and shouted over and over during their turns and some of them even cried. Now, there was only one person left to go. Mark. The girls purposefuly made Mark go last, because they wanted him to squirm. Now, it's his turn. Mark slowly walks up to the "torture chamber" and lays down.

anonimousbob
01-06-2008, 07:58 AM
I'm liking this story, can't wait for more :)

jakc333
01-07-2008, 03:39 PM
make more please this is awsome

doesnotdaremuch
01-07-2008, 05:49 PM
More on the way within the next few days...

Pikachu
01-07-2008, 11:59 PM
sweet keep it up

youngscotsman
01-08-2008, 09:58 AM
and that hurts i had to do it for a dare once. never again

molten man
01-08-2008, 10:14 PM
Excellent story!! Damn too good!!

jakc333
01-13-2008, 07:04 PM
please please more this is awsome i wish i was mark lol

zeketheorc
01-13-2008, 07:49 PM
looking forward to reading more when you post more

doesnotdaremuch
01-27-2008, 09:23 PM
I have been very busy lately. The story resumes this week.

jakc333
01-28-2008, 02:24 PM
yaaaaaaaaaaaaa! i have been hoping you would continue it!

doesnotdaremuch
01-28-2008, 10:41 PM
PART VI-HOT WAX
This portion has been given a PG-13 rating due to some strong language.

Mark seems very squirmy, because he's heard the screams of his fellow comrades from before. He is not at all looking forward to this. He takes a deep breath, then gets on the "waxing table," as I like to call it. The girls have their cell phones, digicams, video cameras, and everything ready to go. They didn't take pictures or video the other guys. Only Mark. Now, Mark begins to get nervous as the hot wax gets caressed back and forth with a tongue depresser (or whatever you want to call it), covering more and more hair by the second. One of the waxers gently places the waxing strip onto the area of applied hot wax. She then rubs it in to the skin. The countdown begins. On three. ONE... "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!" yelled Mark. "I thought were we doing it on three, but the initial shock of one scared me more than the ripped hairs. And, seriously, OW!" Mark just goes through with it, and before he knows it, the waxers are done waxing his legs. "That wasn't so bad was it?" asked Lucy. "Are you fucking kidding me, bitch? That shit hurt like hell!!!!" Mark retorted. Lucy then replied, "Back, sack, and crack." All the girls giggled and agreed. "BACK, SACK, AND CRACK!" Lucy shouted to the damn good waxers. Both waxers nodded. "Back, sack, and crack?" Mark wondered. "What the fuck is that?" "We're going to wax your back, sack, and crack, dumbass." Lucy said. Mark replied, "That was not part of the deal, damnit!" "Oh well. Girls, hold him down and tie him up!" Mark felt uneasy. He knew getting more waxed would hurt even more than before, knowing what would happen. Yet, he manned up and just went through it. After all, he liked the girls fondling and touching him to hold him down. He liked the attention. Not the waxing. The attention. He was very satisfied with the attention indeed. So, thus, he sat there like an angel. The waxer began to apply the first bit of hot wax to his back while the other applied some to his crack. Mark couldn't wait to get this over with. All said and done. He couldn't last much longer without going insane, or could he? He just sat here, bewildered. All of a sudden---RIP!---Mark was in excrutiating pain. The waxer pulled out the hair from his crack so hard that he began to bleed. "Don't look, Mark," Lucy said. "Just stay calm."

Kitty
01-29-2008, 01:25 AM
omg,i wish to have more

zeketheorc
01-29-2008, 10:36 PM
very good! I look forward to more!

mistressmegs
01-30-2008, 12:27 AM
Cant wait till more

doesnotdaremuch
03-14-2008, 08:51 PM
Sorry, I've been extremely busy lately, but I should hopefully be back within the next few days, and I'll continue with the story.

jakc333
03-15-2008, 08:18 AM
YAAAA I love this story cant wait for more

Bebe_Gurl
03-17-2008, 09:45 PM
Put more! What else is going to be done to mark...?!?!

doesnotdaremuch
04-04-2008, 11:28 PM
Alright, I'm officially back. I'll add more soon. :)

doesnotdaremuch
04-04-2008, 11:37 PM
PART VII-THEY CONTINUED ON RIPPING

So, Lucy began to explain to Mark about him bleeding in his butt crack. He began to silently freak out in his head. They hadn't even gotten to his sack yet. If his crack is bleeding, who knows what will happen to his freaking sack! He doesn't want to hurt for days everywhere. As he was thinking, they continued on ripping. He was bleeding a little less now as they were pulling strips of hair from his back and crack. A few minutes later, they were done. "Whew," Mark said. Then, it hit him. He still had to get his sack waxed. "Oh dear," Mark thought, "This is gonna suck." However, he tried to make a quick escape, but the girls grabbed him and tied him down to the waxing table. He couldn't even budge. The waxers pulled down his pants and began to apply fresh, hot wax to his ball sack. Then, as they were about to rip, Lucy stopped them. "Stop," she shouted. "I can't do this anymore. Mark has been such a great sport and I can't do this to him anymore." The waxers explained to Lucy that they either had to go through with the waxing or Mark had to wait until the wax dried in a few days and try to get the strip off like a band-aid. "Hmm," Lucy thought. "What should I do?" Mark pleaded for her to let him go. Lucy stared at him and decided to...let him go. However, he'd have to walk around with a wax strip attached to his ball sack for a few days until the strip dried and was easy to peel off without getting rid of the hair on his balls. Mark felt depressed. He didn't want people to see him like this. "Oh well," he said. He just shrugged and left the salon with Lucy and the rest of the gang. Then, he began to say something to Lucy.

Bebe_Gurl
04-09-2008, 07:34 PM
What does he say?!?!? And great story by the way, I'm deffenently a fan. I'm glad you dicided to come back to it:)

doesnotdaremuch
05-25-2008, 01:09 AM
Part VIII-A SHOCKING COMMENT

Note: This part is rated PG-13 for some sexual content.

As they were leaving, Mark uttered, "Lucy, you've turned me on. I want to marry you." Lucy was taken aback by the power of such a shocking comment. She couldn't believe Mark would ever say anything like that. She smiled. Then, she began to play with Mark. "Mark," she said, "I'll have to think it over. I'll let you know soon enough." Then, Mark and Lucy went their seperate ways. When Mark arrived home, he quickly ran up to his room and began to masturbate, thinking about Lucy and what he said to her. A few minutes after he was done masturbating, the phone rang. It was Lucy. She said she wanted to give him the news. He was hoping she would want to marry him. However, he didn't know. "Mark," Lucy said, "I thought about what you said. And I just wanted to tell you that I..."

slavea
05-25-2008, 02:17 AM
what does she say?????

Officelover
05-25-2008, 06:05 PM
Just tell us already!!!!!!!!!!

Bebe_Gurl
05-27-2008, 08:44 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!
Talk about a clifhanger!

aaaaa
06-20-2008, 07:14 AM