PDA

View Full Version : Advice on anus spanking required.

elsa_birch
04-01-2011, 12:58 PM
I don't know if this is quite the right place but it seemed the most suitable. Feel free to move it to a better location if not.

I was thinking of giving myself a punishment soon and I've read that the spanking of the anus can be pretty intense. I've never had any experience of this but I wondered if anyone has any tips for administering such a punishment to oneself. Obviously having another person would be ideal but this is not possible. When I punish my own pussy, I sometimes use an elastic band and flick it against myself so perhaps a similar technique could be employed? Please give me any suggestions and ideas for self spanking my anus.

Thanks! X

lucky
04-01-2011, 01:19 PM
Its the first time I hear of this. Comparing to pussy spanking I would recommend something else inflicting pain, like ginger root or toothpaste.

Probably if you have home something like a drill you can attach something painful enough for spanking. A simple 5mm cable is very painful.

elsa_birch
04-01-2011, 01:57 PM
I have used ginger and toothpaste before and whilst I think they are fantastic tools with which to self punish, I am interested to try something new to see how it feels and decide if it is worth incorporating into my punishments. I sadly do not have a drill but I have heard that cable is effective as a whip. I don't know if I would be able to use it on myself easily though. I don't really know how to aim at my anus and separate my buttocks at the same time. Tape perhaps? I suppose the diaper position might lend itself to anus spanking... I guess I just need to experiment.

kurious
04-01-2011, 02:05 PM
With the drill idea, it just has to be really anything that spins.. so like an electric mixer, or a portable fan. Attach what you want to be whipped by to it, and then turn it on and position it!

elsa_birch
04-01-2011, 02:23 PM
Ooh, a fan sounds ideal! I don't want to use my mixer - I think I'll keep it innocent! But a fan... you can get them pretty easily from most cheapo shops! I'll try it when I find one! Thanks! X

aaaan2000
04-02-2011, 03:10 AM
It's not that simple though.
I have tried a drill once, and you need something with power, to swing a cable and it shuldn't warp around the rotating opbject...