PDA

View Full Version : 16/M/UK/Master seeks Slave (webcam not required)

gdmh
01-01-2008, 08:26 PM
I am a master with previous experience of slavery, able to guide new slaves and also discipline more experienced slaves. I am strict but understanding of your concerns or problems, and able to accept both male and female slaves.

I know that you won't necessarily want to use a web cam or photos right away, and will never request compromising photos until there is a level of trust.

I am very respectful to your limits, but you should expect them to be pushed if you do something wrong. Understand, however, that I expect complete compliance on tasks that fall within your limits, while I will avoid interfering with your personal life.

I will explore specific sleeping arrangements, clothing arrangements (particularly underwear), humiliation, roleplay and basically anything that will make you feel like the slave you are. Pain is completely optional.

The ideal candidate will be:

20 or under
Obedient
Online at some point daily between 4pm-12 midnight
Able to start a blog
Able to use proper English

You will require MSN, which you will post below along with a short explanation as to why I should accept you as my slave. I will contact you, not the other way round.

This is not a one week slavery. Your slavery will be long term, and will gradually build up at a pace to suit both me and you. You require no previous experience, just willingness to learn and follow orders.

chubcamslut
01-02-2008, 10:27 AM
Hello Master, I'm a guy from germany and would like meeting you. I'm 26 years old and a bit chubby in nature. Hope it doesn't mind Sir. I'm kinda new as slave, so your offer would be perfect. Training me slowly to become your slave ^^ Would love offline relationship as well, since UK isn't that far away and I love yound Masters. Hit me up if you're interested, [email protected]

random53
01-02-2008, 09:31 PM
hey master, im 16/m/us, and im interested in being your slave. i've been looking for a strict relationship, and i believe that you have are what i have been looking for. I currently have a digital camara that can take videos if needed. I hope this works out and you contact me.

enraged_possum
01-03-2008, 09:27 AM
dear sir,
i am male 18 living in the uk.
i am not new to this and have had a few online masters before 1 of which lasted about 6months. i will do almost anything to please you sir. my last master pushed my limits constantly and got me into a lot of things such as watersports and pain and extreme humiliation and degradation. i hope you can help and i will enjoy serving you. i am able to take pics and video if needed and would enjoy forming a blog of my humilaition and slavery. hope you choose me.

my msn is [email protected] hope to speak soon.

kate_life
01-03-2008, 05:33 PM
Hey im looking for a master and have had some previous experience but not much. im female and 19 living in uk. Havnt got any type of cam so its understandable if you dont reply.
only limits is public and scatplay, everything else i should be ok with.
any other info add me on msn or pm me (msn on profile).
thanks

sexy_girl_25
01-18-2008, 02:35 PM
Sorry, I Can't Read!

Sum
01-18-2008, 03:02 PM
Well Master, I'm from the US, 15/F years old, and have a bit of experience, but I'm willing to learn and obey. I have MSN messenger and I'm almost always online. ****_****_**@****.com you can IM me if your intrested

but could use behavioral training.

Hi, please note to post in this forum you must be over 16. So my little piece of behavioural training for you is to read the forum rules.

slaveboi2003
01-18-2008, 03:08 PM
Hello Sir
My name is Steven, however you may call me what you please. I am an 18 year old fresh slave living in Canada. I Do have a webcam and digital camera and are willing to use both to please you. As that would be my job, to please you. I have very few limits and would like to disgus becoming your slave soon.

My msn is [email protected], if you choose to contact me.

- Slave

hubbysissy
01-19-2008, 11:29 PM
Hi Master
Im want to be your slave and do all your tasks
Im Married so it would be interesting to see what you can dish me out and require of me to do as not to compromise my personal life
But im willing to go all the way to please you

my MSN [email protected]

boytoy
01-22-2008, 11:37 AM
Sir,
i have previous experience as a slave, and am very interested in serving you.
i have a webcam (should you want it), digital camera, and msn.

we can discuss limits later, but i would be happy to do your tasks for you. you seem to be exactly what im looking for. i am also 16 male.
if interested, pm.
or add [email protected]

01-26-2008, 11:59 AM
I wish to be your little slave boy. I have bee fairly bad recently and feel that I need to be kicked into shape a bit.

TeenSlave
01-31-2008, 12:35 PM
Are you still looking?

slave456
02-01-2008, 04:35 PM
i guess you have found 1 if not i am looking 4 a permant slave 2 control use me and abuse me and well if u want to no more p2p me!

Davros
02-01-2008, 04:36 PM
i guess you have found 1 if not i am looking 4 a permant slave 2 control use me and abuse me and well if u want to no more p2p me!

Be careful. Look at the -rep and his past on getDare. Also, the spelling. Says it all really.

jammeh
02-02-2008, 02:55 PM
If you're still looking, I'm interested. I'm a 16/M. You should choose me because I am loyal and on MSN almost every night. I am always interested in trying new things and push my limits. My limits are public, poo and pee.

If you're interested, add me on [email protected]

Sei
02-02-2008, 08:54 PM
If you are still looking for a slave, I'm interested. I'm 17 and from the US, so I know the timezones may be a pain, but hopefully can work. I only have three limits, which are: no public, no scat, and no permanent markings that will be visible to other people (so nothing on my face, neck, arms, hands, etc.).

I'm very obedient and loyal. I'm online mostly at nights because when I do work, it's usually in the morning/afternoon. So I'm normally on after 7 PM eastern up until 12 or 1 AM eastern. On the down side, I don't have a web or a digital camera, and odds are, I won't be getting one. If you are interested, feel free to PM me or just add me on MSN, my MSN address is in my profile.

Phrozen
02-20-2008, 02:25 PM
Hello.
Here is some information about me:
I am 20 years old
I was able to accumulate 43 college credits while in high school and took up to English Comp. II, so I believe I am able to "use proper English".
I also took Advanced Webdesign so starting a blog using a blogging too such as Blogger would not be difficult at all.
I usually get online at 4:00PM and do not go to sleep until around 1:00AM
Obediance should not be an issue, although I do have some limits, which would be discussed in a more private setting.
I have a web camera and a digital camera.
My MSN Messenger address is
[email protected]

RainbowLiz
02-24-2008, 12:00 PM
Hi there! I'm looking to experiment with myself and my boundaries, so I joined up on here as a dare slave, here are reasons that you should pick me;
-I can use proper English for I have been accepted for English Lang+Literature course in one of the top colleges in my particular area of the UK; furthermore I have also accumulated experience on other mature forums where decent English is an absolute must.
-I am currently working at extremely good grades in my ICT, plus I maintain an interest in Web-design and blogging at the moment; so I should be able to make a decent blog.
-I am online most of the time after 4pm and I will almost ALWAYS be online at that time, except for certain days where I come online later due to schedules. I will be mostly online until the early hours; though sometimes I will have to take small 'breaks' while I perform in a sport I play at amateur club level.
-I am new and will be perfect for if you would like to guide a new slave.
-While not having a working web-cam at this moment in time, I am working at fixing it and/or buying a new one, plus I also have a digital camera.
-I live in the same country so timezone issues will not be a problem.
-I'm willing to try many new things, but I do have limits however.

Thanks for reading, I will PM you with my MSN address, should you decide to take me on.

simple
02-24-2008, 12:05 PM
hey talk to me more about it:

[email protected]

ted
03-15-2008, 07:46 AM
hey master gdmh im willing to be your slave i will do any thing that dosnt involve my family

boislave1
05-06-2008, 03:23 AM
hello , im 19 m uk slave ahve a webcam, i have a few limits, if you want to talk more [email protected] is where to add me.

Night-1991
05-08-2008, 04:41 PM
Does it have to be female slaves or can it be male slaves too?, i'd like to experiment as i never had a male owner.

Note: i'd only be into pet play relationships (like acting like a dog all the time) if thats the case.

microslave
05-10-2008, 06:10 AM
Hello Master(if thats what you like to be called)
I am willing to be your slave.I am m/16/uk and need to be put into shape(my previous master was very free) I dont do public,big messy, involve anyone else,cross dressing,I do a little bit of pain and my sleeping arrangements stay how they are. I just hope that I can get a wonderful and powerful master like you so please pick me.
My address is [email protected]
Matt(until you rename me)

Night-1991
05-12-2008, 08:15 PM
I'll give it a shot.

[email protected]

Add Me