PDA

View Full Version : Some Webcam Ideas?

trickortrick
03-31-2011, 01:55 AM
Hi, I have a sub/slave, who's very into humiliation. She has a webcam and I have her do things both privately with me, and in chat rooms with others. She's extremely obedient and I have plenty in store for her, but I was curious as to what ideas this forum might provide.

She hasn't done anything scat-related (yet) and only recently started anal, so I want to take it easy on those sort of things right now.

So yeah. Ideas, anyone? Looking for humiliating things for her to do on webcam both in private and public :).

I've had her:

-Hump her chair enthusiastically.
-Rub her nipples against the floor.
-Masturbate face down on the floor.
-Masturbate in the window.
-Slap herself in various places.
-Masturbate whenever she hears/reads a certain word during her day.
-Try and lick her nipples without using her hands.

Some things I have planned:

-Keep a phallic object in her mouth for an extended period of time. Have her stick it in her pussy and back in her mouthwhenever she has to adjust it or take it out.
-Masturbate while doing jumping jacks.
-Rub her pussy on something different in the room every certain amount of seconds.

Anything humiliating/degrading is highly appreciated. So. Any ideas!?

Busty
03-31-2011, 05:32 PM
First off how old is your slave? And what has she got or is she willing to get stuff?

jlstockton25
03-31-2011, 11:32 PM
Eat out of a bowl with no hands
Any kind of wedgie
Make her beg ((to masturbate, cum, continue to serve you etc))
Lick toilet before she uses it
Not allowed to lock/close door when she pees
Drink her own pee ((this is more of a punishment in my opinion))

trickortrick
04-01-2011, 06:14 AM
First off how old is your slave? And what has she got or is she willing to get stuff?

She's very limited when it comes to toys. Just a dildo, essentially :P.

Eat out of a bowl with no hands
Any kind of wedgie
Make her beg ((to masturbate, cum, continue to serve you etc))
Lick toilet before she uses it
Not allowed to lock/close door when she pees
Drink her own pee ((this is more of a punishment in my opinion))

I've had her do the greater majority of these, but i'm still easing her into the watersports business.

Keep up the ideas, fellas :)

hornystudent
04-01-2011, 07:59 AM
get her to do similar dares but on a public webcam website eg chatroulette, omegle or shockrooms

trickortrick
04-01-2011, 08:28 AM
get her to do similar dares but on a public webcam website eg chatroulette, omegle or shockrooms

Like I said in the original post, we do stuff in public rooms.

SissyBoiToy
04-01-2011, 09:28 AM
Im curious, which sites do you whore your slave out on mainly, wheres the funnest audience to whore a slaveboi like myself out to in your opinion? :3

JesterBDSM
04-01-2011, 12:21 PM
Have her use icyhot on her nipples, clit/pussy, asshole. Usually for punishment, but the nipples are just fun. It's an intense burning (near or with tears) for about 10 mins then deminshes, leaving the applied area sore all night.

deschut
04-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Some more ;)

- Pushups with a dildo inserted
- Naked jumping jacks
- Bending over on a couch and spanking ass with 5 different items
- Getting covered in chocolate cream, edging 4 times with chocolate covered fingers: and then licking her fingers clean

Have fun!

hornystudent
04-02-2011, 09:26 AM
Like I said in the original post, we do stuff in public rooms.

what are these public rooms? ;)

jlstockton25
04-05-2011, 12:56 PM
Make her pick her nose and eat it in a public room
Instruct her to give herself a "gyno" exam. Insert two fingers into vagina and describe how it feels, then one finger in ass and again describe what the inside of her asshole feels like, then a breast exam
Wear her underwear on her head, with the crotch in her face so she can smell herself
Only allow her to wear a bra if she wears it backwards
Put a pen in her pussy and one in her ass and make her try to write something. To make this harder, she comes up with what to write and if you can't read it there is punishment

jlstockton25
04-05-2011, 02:18 PM
Make her lick the toilet seat
Make her bounce her breasts up and down, better with pegs or something on nipples
Make her say out loud her dirtiest fantasy in a video chat
Make her give herself a swirly
Make her put her panties in her pussy before she wears them so she's in her juices all day
Pee in a cup on cam, clean the spilled pee with her tongue
Make her do a striptease and dance at least five minutes completely naked

trickortrick
04-12-2011, 05:17 AM
Make her pick her nose and eat it in a public room
Instruct her to give herself a "gyno" exam. Insert two fingers into vagina and describe how it feels, then one finger in ass and again describe what the inside of her asshole feels like, then a breast exam
Wear her underwear on her head, with the crotch in her face so she can smell herself
Only allow her to wear a bra if she wears it backwards
Put a pen in her pussy and one in her ass and make her try to write something. To make this harder, she comes up with what to write and if you can't read it there is punishment

My internet pooped out for a while there. Anyway. Some of these are impressively original. I've done all of these things with the exception of telling her to wear her bra on backwards. I appreciate that you find amusement in things like that :P.

I played a game with her recently, I told her to stick a sharpie in her vag and stand up with her legs spread. She could cum, but only while the sharpie was still in her vag. No hands on the sharpie, just clit stimulation. Whenever it dropped she had to bend over at the waist slowly and pick it up until eventually I had her pick it up and cram it in there as fast as possible each time :P. Penalties for being too slow.

Stardares
04-12-2011, 06:12 AM
Casual nudity is good. Have her naked whenever she's on cam to you, reguardless of circumstances.

jlstockton25
05-17-2011, 11:57 AM
How did you like watching her do them? How did she feel about doing them?

Glad you liked some of my ideas :)

SissyBoiToy
05-17-2011, 12:08 PM
Nice necro :3lol

Bubuk
05-18-2011, 11:14 AM
1)
She should freeze large icecube (2 liters or more) and than melt it (Icecube should not touch anything except her body).

2)
Rub nipples with something. Trajectory of rubbing should be not less tha 1 kilometer.
She should be nude until reach 1 kilometer.