PDA

View Full Version : i don't mean to be rude...

random_girl
01-01-2008, 07:46 PM
I don't mean to be rude, but seriously guys...some of the recent dares have been ...less than thought out.
I dare you guys to think more than thirty seconds before you come up with a dare!!

Merlin
01-01-2008, 08:09 PM
trying my best... :)

Swisstony
01-02-2008, 09:22 AM
As soon as we start thinking about your naked body, we struggle for anything more than thirty seconds before our blood diverts to other parts of our bodies. :D

ZuzannaW
01-02-2008, 11:26 AM
As soon as we start thinking about your naked body, we struggle for anything more than thirty seconds before our blood diverts to other parts of our bodies. :D

Oh Im soooooo witty... I dare you to think before you open mouths...

JoMo
01-02-2008, 11:30 AM
I generally think them out rather well, however I've not really been posting any dares recently so i doubt you'll have seen any of them but basically I geenrally make up a rather large comprehensive dare involving many different factors with the idea that the person doing the dare can take bits out and put bits back in to suit their own tastes. they're more like large lists of dares which link in which each other, but I try to make sure they are plausible if a little extreme at times.

Swisstony
01-02-2008, 12:48 PM
Ok. Sorry I wrote that at work and due to the nature of the people I work with it was the funniest thing I could come up with. So how about you and a friend go to a clothes shop, both go to the changing rooms (different ones) and swap rooms leaving your clothes were they are? Yes I thought about naked bodies and managed to keep myself calm. :p

18-m-uk-master
01-02-2008, 03:50 PM
Oh Im soooooo witty... I dare you to think before you open mouths...

why repeat what has already been said by the person who opened the thread??

and the phrase 'before you type' would be better, as im sure not many people here use speech to text on this forum :D

Davros
01-02-2008, 04:31 PM
I LOLed at this thread. It's so true, and nothing to do with me. I shall LOL to myself.

:)