PDA

View Full Version : In need of punishments :(

dino.loveee
03-30-2011, 03:50 PM
Hello, I have been a very naughty girl lately and need some punishing.. It ranges from school and home. At school i have been getting alot of detention lately and at home i just havent been doing my work. Go wild with the punishments.

Limits: Pictures, Ice, danger, public

kuraitenshi
03-30-2011, 03:51 PM
next time you are in detention you are to wet yourself

dino.loveee
03-30-2011, 03:53 PM
next time you are in detention you are to wet yourself

i dont do public sorry i thought my limits and all where in my sig.

kuraitenshi
03-30-2011, 03:54 PM
sorry. i dont see anything in your sig.
ok, every time you have to go to dentention. when you are at home you must wet yourself

Darkwater
03-30-2011, 04:30 PM
When you do something wrong have to stand in the corner of your room and drop two icecubes in your panties. You cannot move out of the corner or touch you until they are fully melted.

Good enough for a punishment? :p

dino.loveee
03-30-2011, 04:34 PM
When you do something wrong have to stand in the corner of your room and drop two icecubes in your panties. You cannot move out of the corner or touch you until they are fully melted.

Good enough for a punishment? :p

will def do.. :D any more dares?

Darkwater
03-30-2011, 04:50 PM
Hmm, another punishment idea then, this one works best when working on paper and/or a laptop. You must do your homework naked and stick your ass up in the sky while keeping your head low. Stay in this position until your homework is done. If you want to make it even worse then put something like a egg vibrator in your pussy and keep it running on the lowest setting.