PDA

View Full Version : Train/Library Semi-Public Humiliation

MissyMinx
03-29-2011, 01:49 PM
I'm in university, and am spending a lot of time on the train getting there and home, and also in the library, but I'm not doing any work and my exams/essay deadlines are in a few weeks. I need some sort of punishments to make me work harder. I like public humiliation, control and denial.

Busty
03-29-2011, 09:13 PM
I'm in university, and am spending a lot of time on the train getting there and home, and also in the library, but I'm not doing any work and my exams/essay deadlines are in a few weeks. I need some sort of punishments to make me work harder. I like public humiliation, control and denial.

Ok you are to wear an adult nappy preferably a thick and absorbent (Tena slip maxi or similar will work best) everyday while you are on the train to and from uni and while at uni until you meet all your deadlines and pass your classes ( more time for study). Once you are wearing the nappy it can't come off until you get back home so you will pee in it ( you can take it off for poo if you want). Before leaving uni you have to insert a vibe ( on medium speed) through a leg hole for you train ride home. You may not come if you do you will have to stay in that nappy until it leaks then you will change into a dry one and keep it on for the next day. If you make it home you can cum then take the vibe out. Pee in the nappy onece after this and tell yourself out loud why you are wearing Nappies then you may take it off for the night example "Ihave to wear and use my nappies until I meet my deadlines and pas my classes.
For some added humiliation try doing this with a short skirt on. One that may allow the nappy to be seen when bending down, going up stairs or sitting.

Enjoy Pm me if you need more punishment.

garfish
03-30-2011, 02:03 AM
Get a condom, fill it to the dize of a dildo with water, insert it into your pussy, using a small needle prick a small hole into it, wearing only a short skirt, and white thights you must wak around town for 30 mins, then go to a rest room and edge, return to your room and finish yourself off, tight should look like youve wet yourself.

deschut
04-08-2011, 11:59 AM
Here are a few;
- While on the train remove your panties and bra if there's nobody sitting next to you on a quiet moment
- Go to the toilet in the train, leave the door unlocked and get undressed. Then touch yourself until you edge at least twice, and get dressed again. Hope nobody enters ;)
- Before leaving towards the train, fill your ass and pussy with a marker, and during the trainride keep these in. Each time the train stops hump 10x on your chair to feel the markers get deeper inside you

Have fun, and let us know if you want more ;-)

Bubuk
04-09-2011, 04:29 PM
Make plan of your work, divide your work by 1 hour parts.
1 hour of work should be writed in A4 sheet of paper.
If you failed do this work in time you should wear this sheet in your panty or bra until work will be done. (other varian: in ass or pussy) until you finish with work.