PDA

View Full Version : [FICTION] Mike and I : A First Meeting

GetMeon44
03-02-2011, 04:12 PM
Comment on the original thread here! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=69701)

For those of you who have been avid followers of my latest stories I think you. I tend to get bored with them. When I have some more free time I will finish them. Many of them are finished on my computer but they are in need of editing. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this story. One I will finish, It is the story on Mike and I. Our first time together. You will learn to love and hate in this story. That is the way the cookie crumbles... I hope you like.

It was your average cold winter day in Hoover, Vermont. Snow packed on the ground so high that it was impossible to walk where it hadn't been plowed. It was peak of winter. One of the most depressing times of the year. The sun only peaked over the tall pine trees for only about five hours a day. The rest was taken over by the darkness of winter nights.

"Christopher?" My mom said popping her head in through the door of my room.

"What?" I mumbled still mostly asleep in my dark room.

"Your father and I are going to the carnival. Do you want to come?" She said now stepping into my room and pulling up the blinds.

"No, thank you." I said turning and planting my face in my pillow to shield from the light.

"That's fine, you are allowed one friend over for some company." She said now walking out of my room.

"Ok, thanks Mom." I said now waking up from the brain stimulation.

"See you tonight." She said and shutting the door behind her.

Who should I have over? I thought of the party that I could throw while they were over two hours away. They trusted me almost too much, but I would never want to loose that. Mike? I contemplated between a few people but, soon realized he was the best choice.

We had been friends forever. Actually, longer than forever. I never had a birthday without him.

Just a start.

Hope you liked.

GetMeon44
03-03-2011, 03:15 PM
Comments = <3 + More posting by me

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ri--*

"Hey!" Mike said on the phone.

"Dude wanna' come over?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah dude, when?" Mike asked.

"Whenever you want!" I said.

"Do your parents care?" Mike asked.

"There gone all day dude!" I said exited.

"I'll be there in like half an hour?" Mike said.

"Sounds good, see you later." I said.

"Cool, bye." Mike said clicking off the phone.

I now rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom down the long hall way. Our house was always cold in winter. The only source of heat was a fire place, and I didn't want to walk to the wood pile by the pond outside.

I opened the door to the bathroom and turned the shower up as hot as it could go. I slipped off my black boxer-breifs and threw them in the hamper. I tested the water with my hand and pulled back quickly. It was way to hot to go in. I turned it down and stepped in.

After fifteen minutes I got out of the shower and dried my body off. When I was dry enough I put the towel in the hamper with my underwear and ventured out into my cold house. I liked to walk around naked when no one was home. Just as something fun to do.

I put on another pair of black boxer-breifs, black sweatpants with "Ski Club" written on the side in white lettering. We got them last year from our school ski club, they were my softest pair. I put on a purple polo shirt and a white Vermont G-Squad hat, lastly I slipped on a pair of socks and my Nike 6.0's.

A few years ago my friends and I decided we should make hats for our crew at school. We were only thirteen and thought we were the Shit. I still wear it because It fits my head really well, and I secretly miss being Mr. Popular. Now we still hang out but, we aren't like the superstars.

*Ding-Dong*

Yes! Finally! I thought

I sprinted down the stairs and stumbled almost running through the door. I opened it and Mike was standing there wearing the same sweats as me, and a plain white shirt. Mike is my height, around 6', and we have basically the same build. Our major difference is in hair style I have longer brown hair, and he had short spiked in the front hair.

"Hey, Nice sweats." Mike laughed.

"You too, whats up?" I said punching him in the arm.

"Cold, can I come in." Mike said showing me his goosebumps on his arm.

"Nope." I said shutting the door on him.

I quickly opened it and he started laughing.

"Come on man." Mike said.

"What you want to do?" I asked.

"Can we eat something?" He asked.

"Yeah, come to the kitchen." I said.

GetMeon44
03-05-2011, 08:09 PM
We walked into the kitchen and grabbed some chips and sodas. We walked back into the living room and turned on some College Basketball. The game was Duke vs. UNC. There were two minutes left and the game was tied. I am a huge UNC fan. I love them. My dad went there and that’s where he met my mom. Mike on the other hand, was a huge Duke fan; his parent had the same scenario as mine.

“If Duke wins I get to give you a dare.” Mike said as Duke hit a three pointer to tie.

“Ok, and WHEN UNC wins?” I said cockily.

“You get to give me a dare.” Mike said.

“Sounds like a deal.” I said.

Now there was just one minute left. After every bucket I would scream in his face or he would scream in mine. We were punching each other and throwing chips at the T.V. when players made mistakes. Thirty seconds left and Duke was up by only two points. These games always come down to the wire. UNC dribbled up the floor and tossed a perfect alley-oop. He dunked it and hung on the rim screaming with joy and adrenalin. I stood up and pushed Mike over, the game was now tied. We were both standing this could be it; next basket would win most likely. Smith dribbled up the floor, only ten seconds. They passed outside the arch a few times. Five seconds left. The ball ended up on the left side on the three-point line. The player had a wide open three. UNC’s center came out and tried to swat the ball. The Duke player took one dribble to the left after the fake and took the shot. The T.V. went silent. The ball was in the air Mike and I had our mouths dropped. You can never tell on T.V. if the ball is going in. Then the buzzer broke the noise the ball still in the air. Swoosh.

“Fuck yeah!” Mike jumped up and down as the Duke players rushed the court. He jumped up and down like he was there with them. He was laughing and pointing at me face of distraught.

I flicked off the T.V. screen now wanting to watch this disgrace any longer.

“Let’s go do something else.” I said walking away toward the stairs.

“Not so fast…” Mike said.

“Shit. I thought I could get you.” I said laughing.

“I dare you to tell me what happened with you and Tom.” Mike said.

My face flushed. How did he know?

“What are you talking about?” I said trying to play dumb.

“I wont tell anyone. I promise.” Mike said.

“But, you’ll think…” I started.

“It was a dare.” Mike said.

“Fine, just know you asked for it.” I said.

“Go for it.” Mike said.

So I started telling him the story.

“Ok well it was last Saturday, Tom invited me over to his house. I said sure and we just played video games for a while…”

“And then?” Mike said.

“Then Tom asked if I wanted to go in the hot tub, I said sure. We both got into our bathing suits and headed out and ran over all of the snow into his winter hot tub. While we were slowly getting used to the water I complimented his body, he did the same to me and we smiled at each other. Then we talked for a few minutes and then I moved right by his side. Then I rubbed his abs and looked in his eyes. They anted more. I slipped my hands into his shorts and felt around then he did the same to me. Then at the end we kissed and then cuddled in the hot tub for a while. That’s it.” I said.

Mike was shocked. Yet, his hard on said it all.

GetMeon44
03-10-2011, 06:26 PM
“Want to go get some wood for the fire?” I said breaking the silence.

“Yeah sure dude.” Mike said.

“Cool, go get your shoes on.” I said typing up my loose Timberland boots.

While Mike was gone all I could think about was what he had just told me. I never would have guessed this about him. I guess that’s how the saying goes, “You think you know a guy...”

“Ready?” He said standing by the door with his coat and boots on.

“Yea, Let’s go.” I said shutting the door behind us.

“Its actually a nice day out.” Mike said making small talk.

“I know, these sweat pants are perfect for today.” I said waving my sweatpants on the side.

“Same.” He said hinting that we had the same pants on.

“How is Amanda treating you?” He laughed and put his fit in front of his mouth and used his hand and tongue to make a it look like a blow job.

“Nah bro. Not yet.” I said sounding ashamed.

Amanda was this girl at our school and considered on of the “hot crew”, as all of the guys called them. I was considered a God for dating one of them. They usually only dated older guys and the older guys just used them for sex.

“That’s too bad.” Mike said.

“Yeah, I’m not even that into her.” I said.

“Why not?” Mike said.

“She is smoking.” Mike added.

“I know, but its just weird. I just don’t really have feeling for her anymore.” I said.

“I understand, sort of.” Mike said trying to be compassionate.

“What have you guys done?” Mike asked.

“Um…” I started.

“You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want.” Mike blurted out.

“Its fine, I will tell you. Well basically you know how a week ago on Monday she was like all over me and hanging out after school? Well, the Friday before we went to the movies together. We saw the Justin Bieber movie. I wasn’t enjoying it at all and she didn’t want to leave. I was dozing off about halfway through when I felt something trying to sneak into the top of my pants. It was her hand obviously. I looked at her and she whispered. ‘I need to keep you awake”. I just let her do it, because her voice was so seductive. She reached half her hand in then slipped it out. She realized that was almost impossible.

Next she undid my belt as quietly as she could and unzipped my pants. A few people looked over but none noticed. Again we made eye contact, she took that as the go ahead. She stuck her hand into the opening in my boxers and started to play with my package.

Now she returned her view to the movie.

“I was born to be somebody…”

I still remember the song playing, I was now really hard and she was giving my a full hand job now and still hadn’t looked back at my face.

“Ain’t nothing that’s ever gonna’ stop me…”

Only a few more seconds until it would happen, so I tried to get her attention. I was calling her name and trying to tap he on the shoulder. The whole theater was singing and I figured that it should just let it go.

“I light up the sky like lightning…”

Then I let loose. Ill finish by telling you she cleaned me off and then…”

“That’s enough.” Mike laughed.

“Yeah, I wished it was a guy.” I said quickly.

“What was that?” Mike said.

GetMeon44
03-14-2011, 10:08 AM
If you love me rate this story ★★★★★!

“I didn’t say anything.” I said calmly.

“Oh cool. Where’s this wood pile?” Mike asked.

“Just around here.” I said.

“Have you heard the new Mac Miller mix tape?” Mike asked.

“Yeah dude, it’s sick.” I said.

“Listened to the whole thing before I cam here.” Mike laughed.

“I haven’t gotten a chance to listen to the whole thing yet.” I said.

“You should find some time.” Mike said.

“When we get back?” I asked.

“Yeah sure!” Mike said excited.

We walked up to the woodpile. Being so late in the year all the split wood was used so we had to split our own. There were a few huge round trunks that were left and were a lightwood so we chose those. I grabbed the wood handle axe, and he grabbed the red one. We swung away each trying to split the huge logs. After about twenty swings each and still no split logs my arms became really tired. I was sweating in my winter jacket and long sleeve shirt.

“Dude I’m sweating like balls.” I laughed.

“Tell me about it.” Mike said putting the axe down.

“I’m gonna’ take my jacket off.” I said unzipping my heavy leather jacket.

“Good idea.” Mike said taking off his jacket too.

“Nice arms.” Mike said laughing.

I flexed a little and showed them off to him. We continued swinging away and away, nothing would break.

“This is taking forever.” I said.

“Wanna’ do a challenge?” Mike asked.

“Like what?” I said secretly excited.

“Whoever splits their log and makes it to the backdoor faster wins.” Mike said.

“Cool, what does the winner get?” I asked.

“Um… Loser gets covered in snow by the winner.” Mike laughed.

“While their in their boxers only!” I added excitedly.

“Yeah!” Mike said.

“Ok on my count. 3,2,1… Go!” I yelled.

We swung as fast as we could at the logs for about five minutes until I heard a crack. I looked down at mine. Nothing. Mike was collecting his split logs and stuck his tongue out at me and started to run stumbling through the snow back to the house.

Anger filled I wound up and Wham! I slammed the axe head down on the log. It broke easily and I quickly collected the two logs and ran as fast as I could leaving my coat by the pile. I could see Mike stumbling in front of me. I caught up to him but he was boxing me out and not letting me pass. Now the house was in our sights. I decided the only way was to go off track and pass him.

I took a step off and tried to sprint ahead. Crack. The hard packed snow and ice broke under my weight and my leg sunk. I flew right into the snow in a face plant. Mike heard the crash and looked back at me and laughed as he touched to back door.

He walked back to me already a winner.

“Good try hotshot.” Mike said lending me a hand.

“Yeah…” I said angry I lost.

We walked together both carrying one log back to the porch.

“Where do you want to do it?” Mike said laughing.

“Right here I guess.” I said.

“Ok take it off!” Mike said in an announcer voice.

“Calm your boner.” I laughed.

I took off my shirt wet shirt and my sweatpants. I stood in front of Mike in just my black and white boxers. I was flexing a little wanting to look good in front of Mike. He just stared me up and down. I fought off my boner and stayed soft just thinking of the cold.
“Dude, do you work out a lot?” Mike asked.

“Sometimes.” I said smiling.

“All I can get is this…”Mike said as he lifted up his shirt showing off his abs.

He had a small glory trail, and a faint outline of a six-pack.

“Dude you look good.” I said really fighting my dirty mind.

“Ok get in the snow, lie on your back.” Mike ordered.

-Even if you already commented do it again. Or else...-

GetMeon44
03-16-2011, 07:36 PM
“Alright…” I said scared of what was to come.

When I laid down in the snow the cold instantly hit me. I could feel the tiny ice crystals digging into my skin. The sun had made the surface snow very dense and wet. I could feel my boxers becoming heavy with water.

“Hey Mike, Will you put my clothes on the floor inside the door. I don’t want them to get wet.” I asked.

“Yeah, no problem.” He said scooping up the clothes and dropping them inside the door.

“Ready?” Mike asked with a handful of snow.

“As I will ever be…” I said trying to prepare for what was to come.

Mike dropped the first handful at me feet. It wasn’t bad a small bite came with the cold on my toes, but it was not that bad. He slowly spooned more and more snow onto my feet and legs. The late afternoon sun was keeping my upper body warm.

When my legs were packed with snow to his acceptance he skipped my waist area and moved onto my neck for some reason. The first handful struck me. It was much colder than my legs. He put snow all over my chest and my nipples instantly reacted to the cold. I was now shivering and my teeth were chattering. Again he stopped right above the top of my boxers, a little below my belly button.

Now I was in a full out shiver but it was manageable. The cold was almost over just one more small area. He scooped up a handful of snow and looked at me with an evil look. I gave him a confused look back not really able to talk due the shivering. Then he reached down but I couldn’t see his hands because of the snow built up on my chest.

I felt the band of my boxers lift and knew exactly what he was doing. I felt my dick shrink instantly. He continued with more and more snow into my boxers. Until I could no longer feel my dick. Then he finished off my waist quickly and the top of me legs. He looked back at his work and smiled. I was now intensely shivering as my body tried to heat up.

“Cold?” He asked laughing.

“Yes-s-s-s” I said shivering.

“Ok you can come out.” He said.

I jumped up out of the snow easier than I thought I would. It hadn’t had time to settle, I think to Mike’s disappointment. When I was free I jumped up and did jumping jacks and shook my boxers free of the snow not caring that the white was almost totally see-through.

“Lets go inside!” I said jumping trying to warm up.

Mike walked over the door and turned the knob and pulled. The door didn’t move. Again he tried to pull the door harder it seemed this time.

“Dude not funny! I am so cold!” I said stepping over to try.

I tried and had the same result.

I looked in the door and saw my clothes sitting there on the floor.

“Did you click the “Unlock” button on the alarm?” I asked.

In my house you have to click the “Unlock” button on our alarm system in order to be able to enter without a key.

“The what?” Mike asked.

“Dude! Were stuck out here!” I yelled at him.

“Calm down, your parents will be home soon.” Mike said.

“There in the city, at the carnival!” I yelled again.

“Let me see your phone!” I added.

“Um… It is inside, I didn’t want it to get wet.” Mike said rubbing his neck as people do when they have bad news.

“Ok…” I said trying to calm down.

“Lets just think here.” I continued.

“Dude your lips are really blue.” Mike said.

“We need to go back to the wood pile, I left my coat there.” I said starting off walking trying to get warmer faster.

“Ok, lets go.” Mike said

We walked about halfway there as I thought of possible ways that I could warm up.

“Now your hole body is turning blue. We need to do something for you now.” Mike said.

“Like wh-h-hat?” I said shivering again.

“Here hug me, like the penguins.” Mike said.

“No, I’m not-t-t gay!” I said.

“Just do it.” Mike said.

Mike unzipped his coat and opened his arms. I walked over to him and he closed his arms around me. His body heat instantly started to warm me up. I closed my eyes just trying to get as warm as possible. He hugged me tight like he was never going to let me go.

“Better?” Mike said stepping back after about ten minutes of hugging.

“Yeah. Thanks that helped a lot.”

“Your boxers are all wet. You should really take them off.” Mike said.

“Dude, are you a homo?” I said.

“I read it in a survival book. If you get your clothes wet in cold weather you should just take it off. It had to do with like dew point and humidity or something like that.” Mike said.

“Still. I’d rather be cold.” I said not walking to walk around nude in front of my friend.

“Here take my sweatpants then. This is my fault.” Mike said putting his head down.

“No, it’s alright. I should have told you.” I said putting my hand on his shoulder to tell him it was ok.

“I’ll take the sweatpants offer though.” I said smiling at him to make him comfortable.

Mike took off his sweatpants and handed them to me. He was wearing a pair of black under armor jocks.

“Nice.” I said giving him a playful wink.

Mike became very embarrassed and turned away.
“It’s alright, they look nice.” I said.

“They are supportive.” He laughed.

I stepped into the sweatpants and pulled them up.

“No!” Mike said.

“Take them off.” He said

I pulled them down but looked at him with a confused look.

“You still have to take the wet clothes off.” He said.

“Really?” I said knowing it was probably best.

“Yes.” He said.

I pulled down my boxers and revealed my shrunken dick to my best friend for the first time outside of locker rooms. I looked down to make sure everything was ok with the cold. My shaft was very white at the tip, almost a frosty look. I tried to rub it off but, it wasn’t just snow. Then my balls were blue, I hand never seen or heard of this. I knew kids jokes about it from being hit in the nuts. I had never heard of extreme cold though.

I looked up and Mike’s back was turned.

“Um… This may sound weird.” I said.

“Do you know anything about cold dicks?’ I said half joking.

“Like what?” He said still turned.

“Look.” I said now realizing Mike’s knowledge of survival like this.

“You sure?” Mike asked.

“Yeah, your good at survival.” I said.

Mike turned around and looked down at my package. He looked at it for a few seconds and I just looked at him. I could tell he had a small semi in his compression shorts, I probably would have too if I had feeling other than cold.

“My best advise would be to put the sweat pants on and then just hold them with your hands. We can keep walking to get your coat while you so that.” Mike said.

“Alright thanks for that. Sorry if it was awkward or whatever.” I said.

“No, you have to help a brother out.” Mike laughed.

“Even if it is looking at his shriveled dick.” I added laughing.

We kept walking and talking about what we were going to do when we got the coat. He decided we would try and get in a window or something like that. We were almost there but my package was still freezing. My cold hands were not helping at all.

I really got on a writing roll. Rate it if you like it!

GetMeon44
03-17-2011, 03:25 PM
We reached the woodpile yet again and I put on my black North Face coat. It was wet and soggy I had left it lying on the ground not thinking about keeping it dry earlier.

“Dude, It is all wet. What should I do? I’m going to get hypothermia.” I said starting to freak out.

“Calm down, you will be ok. Take my coat.” Mike said.

“I can’t do that to you.” I said not wanting Mike to be cold also.

“I have a dry shirt you have nothing. Just take it.” He said.

“Thanks.” I said slipping on his nice and warm coat from his body heat.

Now I was wearing Mike’s coat and his sweatpants. Mike was wearing a blue pair of boxers and a white shirt. I put my hands back in my pants trying to warm up.

“Dude, my hands are to cold. This warming system isn’t working at all.” I said shivering again even with the coat.

“I don’t know what else we could do?” Mike said thinking.

“There is one thing…” I said.

“What are you thinking?” Mike asked.

“Well you have warm hands right?” I asked.

“Yeah.” He said putting his two hands around my right hand.

“Do you mind, Um… Helping me out?” I asked awkwardly.

“You sure?” Mike asked.

“Yeah, I wont tell anyone. Its also just for warmth.” I said comforting.

“Ok, here we go.” Mike said.

He kept eye contact with me the whole time. First he extended out the waistband and I nodded my head. He slipped his two hands in and placed them on the top of my legs. Again he looked me in the eyes. I nodded back at him. He took his hands and wrapped them around my package. They instantly started to warm up. I closed my eyes and laid my head on his shoulder. He did the same thing on me. We stood there for a minute or two not moving his hands just warming me up. I started to feel a semi coming on, meaning the blood was flowing again. He looked me in the eyes and said:

“You good?”

“Yeah, Thanks man.” I said smiling at him.

“No problem, now we know you can have kids too.” He said giving me a light package tap on my boner.

GetMeon44
03-19-2011, 04:03 PM
COMMENT AND RATE <3

When we finally got back to the house the sun was just starting to go down. It was becoming colder by the minute. How much longer could the parents be?

“I’m actually feeling warmer.” I said to Mike as we made our way to try the side doors and windows of the house.

“Really? Must have been my hands.” Mike said smiling at me.

“You could say that.” I laughed.

“Did you try that window it looked unlocked.” Mike said pointing to a small bathroom window.

“No, I haven’t hold on.” I said walking over.

I put my hands on the glass and tried to push up. Nothing.

“Try to slide your fingers under it.” Mike shouted from about ten feet away.

I slid my nails and index finger under the window frame as best as I could and tried to grasp the wood frame.

“Shit! That hurts!” I yelled pulling my hand away from the window.

“You ok?” Mike asked now by my side.

“I think I’ll be alright.” I said trying to convince myself I was ok.

“Squeeze my hand.” Mike said sticking out his hand.

“Why?” I asked.

“Just do it.” Mike said calmly.

I took my throbbing hand and placed it around Mike’s hand. I tried to squeeze but my muscles seemed to be cramped.

“I-I-I can’t.” I said shivering again.

“You need to get warm.” Mike said with a sense of urgency in his voice.

“W-w-why?” I said starting to become scared.

“Why the fuck is every thing locked!” Mike said starting to flail everywhere.

“What-t-t is going on?” I asked trying to make sense of his sudden great concern.
As Mike checked the close windows I just stood there. I tried to walk over to him but I could only take a few steps because my feet were so cold and I had cramps all over my body. Then Mike came running back to me.

“Ok Chris listen…” Mike started staring my in the eyes and holding my shoulders.

“You are going into Stage 2 of hypothermia, Pull up the sleeves of the coat?” Mike said.

“What is going t-t-to happen to me?” I said shivering my intensely now.

Mike didn’t respond he just pulled up my sleeve to my coat. My veins were pulsing out of my arm. Now I started to freak out.

“What-t-t is happening t-t-to me?” I said starting to twitch.

“Ok, the only way you are going to be ok is if we share body heat. With my heat I can keep you conscious for about an hour and a half. Hopefully by then your parents will be home. Just be quiet and just do what I say. I can handle this.” Mike said very seriously.

I didn’t respond, I just stood there.

Mike first took off my coat. My chest was now exposed and the cold wind shot even worse shivers up and down my spine. Next Mike pulled down his sweatpants that I was wearing and slapped my leg to tell me to lift it up. I was unable to.

Now he started even faster undressing himself. I was shivering almost to the point where I couldn’t stand any longer.

GetMeon44
03-21-2011, 03:05 PM
Comments in this story are amazing.

Now were were both standing completely stripped naked in front of each other. Mike took a step towards my shivering body and reached his arms out wide. He wrapped his arms around me tightly sharing his body heat with mine. I felt like an icicle melting on a hot summer day.

I put my head on his shoulder enjoying his warm soft body. He did the same to me. I had stopped shivering so intensely and now my fingers were beginning to work again as I clutched them in a fist and then released again and again. In hopes to get blood to flow into.

"Feeling better?" Mike said softly keeping is head on my shoulder.

"Yeah, a lot. Thank you." I said squeezing his warm naked body tight against mine.

"Anything for my best friend." Mike said again softly lowering his right hand to my cold bare naked ass.

"What are you doing?" I asked slightly stunned by his movements.

"Just keeping you warm." He said still softly, but now more sexy.

He started to squeeze my ass and rub in circles around it. I felt his penis starting to harden into a semi. I myself was still soft from the cold still running through my body.

Then he stopped hugging me and took his left hand.

MORE LATER I RAN SHORT ON TIME. COME BACK IN 1-2 HOURS.

RATE & COMMENT NO LURKERS!

GetMeon44
03-21-2011, 04:54 PM
Thanks Slugger and Drew. You guys are probably my most avid followers. Thanks for all the comments after each and every post. For all the lurkers after here getting boners over my stories. :D Show your face!

He stopped hugging me and took his left hand and placed it on the back of my head. He took his head off of my shoulder and looked me in the eyes. The soft denim color of his eyes and his cute little smirk started at me. I lifted my head up and started at him.

Until I felt him pulling my head closer to him softly. He closed his beautiful eyes and turned his head slightly. I knew what has happening. I have had dreams about kissing guys but thought nothing of it. I had kissed many girls and never felt a real connection like you see in the movies.

I leaned in and met his soft red lips. My penis was now beginning to grow. I felt his lips turn to a smile as we continued to kiss. This was better than the movies. Two friends standing outside in the cold winter weather kissing. Not only is it romantic and passionate it is for survival. Mike's body heat keeping me alive. I felt him pulling away...

"You were the best first kiss. Better than I imagined." Mike said smiling and still hugging me tight.

"You too. You too." I said.

"Christopher! Michael! We are home!" I heard from inside.

"Shit!" I said pulling up my sweat pants.

"We are fine." Mike said still in heaven.

"Dude! My parents are HOME!" I said shaking him back to reality.

"Put these on!" I said throwing his boxers and a shirt at him.

"Ok, what ever you want." Mike said still very calm in his nakedness.

"CHRISTOPHER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH NO SHIRT ON OUTSIDE!" I heard my mother yell from the kitchen window.

"Hold on!" I yelled back.

I looked over to see Mike standing there with the boxers and shirt on.

Phew that was close.

GetMeon44
03-24-2011, 04:36 PM
“What were you guys doing out there?” My Mom said.

“We were splitting wood.” I said trying to sound casual.

“With no shirts on?” She responded lifting one eyebrow.

“We got all sweaty.” I said trying to give the least amount of details.

“Whatever, stay out of trouble.” My Mom said as she walked downstairs to the laundry room.

Mike and I both looked at each other and kept an eye on my mom walking down the stairs. When she was out of sight I opened my arms wide and smiled at Mike. He was way ahead of me and closed his arms tightly around my still cold body. I closed my eyes and waited for him to say something.

“When do I have to go home?” Mike asked still hugging me with the strength of ten thousand men.

“Never.” I said pulling away hearing my Mom coming upstairs. Her footsteps had broken our romantic connection. At least that what I thought it was.

“So I stay over then?” Mike laughed.

“Anytime sexy.” I said pushing him away as I saw my Mom’s head surface from the stairs.

“Hey Mom can Mike stay over?” I asked with puppy dog eyes.

“Haven’t you had enough of each other?” He teased.

“Please mom.” I plead.

“Fine, as long as Mike’s parents say yes.” She said, walking upstairs with a clean load of laundry.

“My parents said yes.” Mike said closing up his phone.

I just smiled at him again, and as before opened my arms wide and he walked in. This time more lightly and rubbing my back with his hands and whispered in my ear about today. I blocked his sweet voice out and laid my head on his shoulder. This boy had saved my life today. How will I ever repay him?

The End.
New story staring soon.

Comment on the original thread here! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=69701)