PDA

View Full Version : How I Met Emily [Fiction]

Tabby
12-31-2007, 01:18 AM
How I Met Emily
by Tabby

This is a work of fiction. All characters are imaginary.

People ask me how I met Emily. These days, I generally give them either the short answer---"dumb luck"---or the safe answer---"through an online dating ad." Neither of these is a lie, exactly, but they're far from the whole truth. Most people that I'm willing to tell the full story to have heard it by now. But I still like to tell the story from time to time.

We met through a Craigslist ad. I wish I could tell you that it was through a regular dating ad, but that would be a lie. We met through the "casual encounters" section. Let me describe it in case you're not familiar with it. Replace the word "encounters" with "sex" and that pretty much sums it up. It's mostly full of horny guys, spammers, more horny guys, and a handful of women. I was one of the horny guys. I found an ad I liked from a girl in Berkeley. It was a pretty typical post. She had recently broken up with a long-term boyfriend, and she wasn't ready for a relationship again, but she was horny and wanted someone to have sex with now and then. I figured I didn't have a chance.

She emailed me back about two hours later. She liked what I wrote and the modest picture I sent her. We chatted online for a bit and clicked pretty well. Neither of us was keen on immediately hopping into bed together like many on Craigslist want to do. So we agreed to meet at a coffee shop the following afternoon, go our separate ways, and if we still felt good about each other the following day, we could meet up and work one becoming friends with benefits.

Emily had sent me a picture, so I spotted her right away as she walked in the door of the coffee shop. She was wearing a simple short-sleeve summer dress that was just a bit lower than mid-thigh. She had a decent figure, a pair of perky B- or C-cup breasts, a moderately cute face, and longish straight auburn hair.. There's really no one part of Emily that, by itself, is exceptional. But as a complete package, she looked great, and I was hooked.

We got a couple drinks and took a seat at one of the small tables. We chatted about the usual things. Where we're from, what we do for fun, traffic, weather, and those sorts of things. We were getting along great.

I started getting this feeling as we talked though. I'm not sure where it came from. This was back before I was in to domination. I liked this girl. But somehow I found myself taking a big risk I wouldn't normally take. Without entirely realizing what I was doing, I motioned for her to lean closer, and I whispered in her ear. "Go to the restroom and take your panties off. Put them in your purse and show them to me when you get back to the table."

I was immediately horrified with what I'd done. I scanned her face for a reaction. But instead of the look of disgust I expected, I saw a quick flash of deliberation. She gave me a little bit of a smile as she got up and walked to the ladies room.

Wow. I couldn't believe that I'd just done that. Not only that, but it worked. I was a little shaken up, and I had to take a couple deep breaths to calm myself. I got a hold of the situation, and started to think about what I wanted to do.

Emily came back to the table wearing the smile of a girl who'd just eaten a cookie from the cookie jar and was trying to hide it. She sat down, next to me this time instead of across the table as before. "Well?" I said. She discreetly showed me the inside of her purse with a light blue pair of bikini panties on the top. I patted her on the thigh to let her know she'd done a good job, and she smiled at me.

I could tell she was a little uncomfortable like this. She kept her legs very tightly crossed, and kept tugging at her dress to make sure it was down as low as it would go. Her hands shook as she reached for her coffee. We talked a bit more, and I learned that she lived nearby and had walked to the coffee shop. I'd driven.

"Wanna go to the park?" I asked. She hesitated. I grabbed her knee and squeezed. "I think you'll really enjoy it."

"Okay," she said with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"Let's go." I got up and motioned for her to follow me. As we walked through the parking lot to my car, I "accidentally" dropped a quarter from my pocket as I pulled out my cell phone to check the time. I kept walking a couple steps, and turned around to look at Emily. "Oops," I said. "Could you grab that for me?"

She turned to pick it up, and started to carefully squat down to grab it without exposing herself. She realized what I was going for, though, and bent over at the waist, exposing her ass and bottom half of her smooth, hairless pussy to me and to anyone who may have been passing by. I'm not ashamed to admit that I got an instant hard-on from the sight. She looked at my face for reassurance that she'd done what I wanted, and I smiled back at her.

As we got in the car, I took a mental inventory of what I had available at my disposal. There were a couple pieces of rope in the trunk. There was a necktie that I'd taken off and thrown in the back seat a couple weeks ago. And there was a small, pink, plastic vibrator in the glove box.

This is the point in the story where people usually stop me to disbelievingly ask why there was a vibrator in my glove box. To make a long story short, my previous girlfriend was a bit of a hornball. If she had to sit in the car for more than an hour, she got antsy and just had to masturbate. She insisted on keeping a vibrator close at hand. And that's how I came to have a small, pink, plastic vibrator in my glove box.

I started the car, but before I put it in gear I asked Emily to lean forward for a second. I reached over and expertly unhooked her bra through the back of her dress. "Go ahead and take it off. You're not going to need that," I told her. I pulled out of the lot and headed towards San Francisco. "You can put it and your panties in the glove box." As I drove, I reached over and felt up her dress. She drew in a sharp breath as my finger passed over her clit. She was starting to get moist.

I told her to slowly masturbate as I drove, and she did. As we approached the toll booths for the Bay Bridge, I got an idea. I grabbed the vibrator from the glove box, reached over, played the tip back and forth along her pussy for a few second, and then pushed it all the way in. She grunted. I turned the vibrator on medium. "Squeeze your legs together, and keep your hands at your sides."

I got in one of the manual toll lanes and stuck the toll transponder down on the floor where it wouldn't register. Normally I'd use the automatic lane, but this was more fun. As I followed the traffic to the toll both, Emily was starting to moan, and I turned to smile at her as I pulled up to the toll booth. I dug around in my pockets for the toll, pretending my wallet wasn't there. "Hmmm, I must have left my wallet in my bag in the back," I said. I turned to Emily. "Do you have any cash, hun?" She was starting to have trouble hiding her facial expression. Her lips were tightening up, and she was blinking faster than normal. She motioned at her purse on the floorboard. "Why don't you get it out, sweetie, you know I can never find anything in there." The car behind us honked. She leaned forward to get her purse, and let out a small moan. I watched her shaking hands hurriedly dig into her purse, and she dug three one dollar bills out and handed them to me. "Sorry about the wait," I said as I handed over the toll. The gate opened, and I drove through.

As soon as we pulled past the toll booth, Emily started moaning wildly. I reached over and pulled the vibrator out, flicked it off, and tossed it on the floor. Her hands went to her crotch immediately. "Oh no you don't. Hands at your sides." I could see that she was rubbing her thighs together. "No," I told her in the same tone you'd use to chastise a pet. She let out a small whimper and breathed deep, shaking breaths as we crossed the bridge.

Tabby
12-31-2007, 01:18 AM
Emily recovered by the time we reached the park. I reached into the back seat and grabbed my tie. "Here, put this in your purse." I opened the trunk and grabbed the two pieces of rope. "This too." She gave me a slightly frightened look, but she complied. I took her by the hand, and we started walking. We were just two apparently normal lovers taking an afternoon stroll through the park.

Emily was a little tense at first, walking through the park wearing just a summer dress with no bra and no panties. But we chatted as we walked, talking about siblings and recent vacations. Then I found the spot I wanted. A secluded area with trees, and dense brush, and far away from any park visitors I'd seen.

"Put your purse down over there." I could tell that Emily suddenly forgot about us walking through the park as friends and returned to being the nervously excited girl she'd been in the car. I grabbed the necktie out of the purse and tied it on Emily as a blindfold. I grabbed the rope and guided her over to a tree that was about two feet in diameter and backed her up to it.

Now, this was before I really had any experience with bondage. But I'd started to have some interest in it recently and had practiced a few simple knots, tying them to my ankles or whatever was convenient. I'd never tied up a real person before. Armed with what I'd learned, I grabbed one of her wrists and tied a French bowline around it. I contemplated what to do with all the extra rope, and decided to just tie another french bowline and deal with the extra rope. I did what felt natural, and ended up tying what I later learned is probably best described as a slip French bowline.

Emily was now fastened to the tree with her back against the trunk and her arms thrust back and tied. I walked back to her front, and slowly ran my hand up her stomach, over her breast, and around her neck, and grabbed her firmly by the hair just above the nape of her neck. I licked her neck and cheek just like you'd expect a deranged serial rapist in a movie to do. She shivered a bit.

I pushed my right cheek against hers, with my mouth at her ear. I whispered. "Are you afraid?" She nodded. "Are you excited?" Another nod. I nibbled gently at her neck. "Are you prepared to do anything for me?" She hesitated. I tugged at her hair. "Answer me," I told her firmly but calmly.

"Yes." She barely whispered it.

I reached under her dress and found that she was so wet that she was dripping down her leg. I shoved two fingers in to soak them in her juices and then brought them to her lips for her to lick off.

Her dress had a zippered back. I reached behind her and unzipped it all the way down, to the small of her back. I pressed myself against her to hold her to the tree and reached back to untie one of her wrists. I brought the free arm through the arm hole in the dress, letting that half of the dress fall, exposing her left breast. I re-tied her wrist.

"Kneel," I instructed her.

She got down on her knees, and I spread them so that her lower legs were along the side of the tree, and I tied her ankles like I'd done her wrists. She was helpless. Technically she was mostly clothed, but with one breast naked, no panties, and her legs spread wide by the tree trunk, she was very exposed.

I walked a few feet back to admire the situation. Until this moment, I'd planned on having her suck me, and maybe I'd even fuck her. But somehow that didn't seem like the right thing to do. So I sat on the ground against a tree, and I just watched her.

I must have been sitting there for half an hour before I got up. "Come on, let's go," I said. I untied her and helped her up, and we walked arm-in-arm back to my car.

Kitty
12-31-2007, 10:06 AM
nice story i just love it keep it on

Tabby
12-31-2007, 10:19 AM
nice story i just love it keep it on

Sorry, the story ends here.

Maybe I'll write more about the same characters later.

Kitty
12-31-2007, 12:12 PM
oh so sad the story end hope the next story or what will be longer

anayguy
01-02-2008, 03:17 PM
Make it longer next time

Collared_Slave
01-02-2008, 03:22 PM
i think this could be come an interesting series
well done for original plot.

molten man
01-10-2008, 12:40 AM