PDA

View Full Version : Night Of My Life [Fiction]

Buzzlightyear
12-31-2007, 12:53 AM
This is my first story of the sort so tell me what you think about it. The idea came to me a little while ago while remembering a little discussion I had with a female friend, and what went on in my imagination (and pants) during that conversation. Needless to say it turned out to be quite a time. Please note some of this may be R-rated, but I'm not old enough to post there so I can't yet...

Hello, my name is Ben. I'm here to tell you about something so peculiar, and yet so amazing at the same time; I'm here to tell you about the wildest night I've ever had, or at least the parts of it I can remember. So sit back and unzip your pants, because I'm about to tell you the beginning of the best night ever.

It was just a rumor, or so I thought. A party held annually for only the kinkiest people on campus, most of them whores. Personally, I never believed it to be completely truthful, the stories seeming unreal and undescribeable. I'm still not quite sure why I was invited, I mean I had sex a lot, but never anything extraordinary, just one-night stands here and there. Maybe it was just pure luck that brought that letter to my box one day, with the simple words printed on the cover: "You're Invited".

I wasn't sure if I ought to go or not, thinking it was probably just a hoax, but the evening was clear so I decided to give it a go. I arrived on time at the address in the letter. It appeared to just be a dainty little shack in the middle of nowhere. There were several other people there, a few of which I knew. I guess the one who caught my attention the most was Cathy. She and I had gone on several dates, although I had always imagined her to be too "shy" to do anything with.

After everyone arrived, eight in all, we were seated in a large room with chairs lined up against the wall. A young couple came walking from a room hidden by a curtain, stark nude. They introduced themselves as Tom and Jessica. They told us that although invited for different reasons, we were all there to have a sexually active and fun time. They also said not to worry, that we would not be harmed in any physical way, that our appearance would not be altered, and we would not be forced to do anything we did not want to.

Everyone was very excited, especially when the lights went off and we were told to strip down to nothing. After the clothes were taken away, a large inflatable pool was brought in, and filled with a mixture. We were told to "lube up". After doing so, we were commanded to find a partner, but there was one catch. We were not allowed to speak, and the lights were still off, so that meant we had to feel each other to try and find the best partner. After several minutes of excited rubbing, and a little fucking, we were all
paired off, and the lights came on. Unknowingly, I was with Cathy, which came as a huge suprise to me. She was rather good looking, with long brown hair and a tanned, toned body.

After a few minutes of discussion, we were told it was time for the first "game". Out came Tom with eight shot glasses of vodka. We were all told to take one, but not to drink it yet. After we had all taken a glass, we were told the "rules" for the first game. Apparently five of the glasses contained a drug, similar to that of the drug used during 'date rape'. We were told it would not harm us, but simply put us out for about ten minutes. During that time, our partner would be allowed to "prepare" us as they wished, although no sexual action may take place while we were out.

I'm not sure who was scared the most, but I'm pretty sure I was. Although none of us really wanted to, we all took the shot of vodka, and were directed to different rooms with our partners. I realized that I must have gotten the drug, because I suddenly started to feel very tired, and then it all just goes black...

When I woke up, I found it very difficult to move. There were objects on my wrists and ankles, I was tied up! I started to panic, then I remembered Cathy and started to call for her. About a minute later, she started to reply, but very faintly. It was then I realized that she, too, had received some of the drug, and that Tom and Jessica must have done this to us!

Just then the lights came on. There were mirrors on the wall and I could see that my ankles were handcuffed to Cathy's ankles, and her wrists likewise to my ankles. Tom or Cathy must have given us both a quick trim, because Cathy, who had previously had a large bush, was now very neatly trimmed, as I could see I was.

Soon Tom walked into the room. He said he would give us a 'Truth or Dare' choice, and that either one would lead us to freedom. Cathy spoke up first, choosing Truth. Tom asked her if she was hungry, and she timidly replied yes. It must have been awkward for her, because her face was right in my crotch, and mine in hers. Jessica came in with a bag full of things, pulled out a can of whipped cream, and squirted it all over my dick and Cathy's pussy. Then Tom said "eat up"! It was almost as if I was in heaven.After a minute of gently licking the whipped cream, Tom reminded me that I still had not chosen. Now, being curious, I chose dare.

Jessica said that I must dig deep, just as something else was getting ready to do. I was very confused, and then she pulled a large dildo out of the bag. She inserted it into my anal cavity, which was very unpleasant. Then she told me that if I didn't "dig they key out" in ten minutes, it would start to vibrate. Not liking this idea at all, I repeatedly asked her what she meant until she sprayed more whipped cream onto Cathy's pussy. I immediately understood and started eating Cathy out.

About 8 minutes later I retrieved the key, stuck deep inside of Cathy. Meanwhile, she had been sucking on my cock, since we were in the perfect 69 position. By the time we got the key to my hand, the ten minutes had passed, and Jessica turned on the vibrator. It was extremely uncomfortable, although a little stimulating at the same time. About five minutes later we became free from the handcuffs, and were told to go back to the main room and relax with the other people until it was time for the next game...

forceddaree
12-31-2007, 01:26 PM
pls continu, nice story keep it up

Kitty
12-31-2007, 01:32 PM
ya nice story i can't wait to see what the next part of the games is.

Buzzlightyear
12-31-2007, 03:45 PM
Thanks! I hadn't really planned on doing a second part of the story, but I guess I can always come up with something! I'll get to thinking and hopefully post it within the next couple of days. Glad you liked it!

YoureAmazingMe
01-01-2008, 04:42 PM
I agree, this is an interesting story & you should continue it. (:

Buzzlightyear
01-07-2008, 08:57 PM
sorry guys, haven't had access to a computer in a bit... i'm working on the next few parts to the story, and hopefully i'll have time to post one tomorrow... sorry... btw any ideas would be appreciated, because i've been so busy kinky shit has been the least of my thoughts, for the last couple of months...

Isabell
01-08-2008, 07:04 AM
Looking forward to next installment of the story. Can't wait to see what other fun they are going to have on this night.

molten man
01-08-2008, 10:20 PM
Superb!! Please continue!!

youngscotsman
01-10-2008, 01:46 PM
a cannie wait for the next bit,,, l really enjoyed this story:)

Buzzlightyear
06-26-2012, 12:19 AM
Wow, I forgot all about this site... If anyone should like me to release the ending to this story I'd be more than glad to. Have it written down somewhere, but apparently I never got around to posting it, working all the time and such...

Demonking
06-26-2012, 07:26 PM
Wow, I forgot all about this site... If anyone should like me to release the ending to this story I'd be more than glad to. Have it written down somewhere, but apparently I never got around to posting it, working all the time and such...
Intresting id like to see the rest

kmacroxs
06-27-2012, 04:16 AM
post it, please.....................

Buzzlightyear
03-03-2015, 10:47 AM
By the marks on some of the other guests wrists and ankles, I was led to believe that our game was not unique. By now everyone was naked and still rather messy. This surely was not what I had expected! I mean, I had heard the rumors, but...! After about half an hour Tom and Jessica rerurned, with four collars and leashes. They told the girls to collar us up, and then blindfold us.

We were led to a large room, mostly blocked off by large drop cloths. I could tell by the way our footsteps echoed. I could hear Cathy nervously giggle when we stopped. "Today, gentlemen, we will find out what kind of animals you really are! Before you are four chairs. You! Pick a number between 1 and 4!" And with that I felt a heavy slap on my arse. "Three" I relied.

I felt a tug around my neck. For a moment I almost forgot I was collared. I was led a few paces forward, then turned around and told to sit.*SQUISH* I had just sat in something gooey. This process went on until all four of us were seated. The blindfolds were removed, Then Jessica asked: Which of you is enjoying this mess the most?

Im sure my face lit up, but I made no motion. She surely noticed, because she asked me why I didn't speak up when I was obviously having such a good time; that I had been erect from the moment I first sat down. Before I could speak, she shoved a raw egg in my mouth. "THATS for being a chicken!" I was dragged to a wading pool located in front of our chairs, and entirely covered in molasses." Now for the fun part!" Exclaimed Jessica. Cathy was handed a large pillow anf told to ensure I was covered ENTIRELY. Wishing to avoid any punishment, she did exactly that. Indeed, I was a giant chicken.

"I DO!" Shouted the guy next to me. "I love feeling all disgusting and sloppy!" "Well then," replies Tom "It appears as though we've found our piggie! He was led to the pool, and told to wallow in the remnants of my chickening. His partner was then handed pig ears, nose, and an insertable butt plug tail. She obviously knew where this was going, and wasted no time dressing her pet. He protested for a moment, but quickly stopped with one look from Tom. She was then told to lead him to a pool full of... you guessed it... tapioca pudding!

The remaining two were then asked which enjoyed the mess the least. The guy in the first chair replied instantly. "Well here ya go then!" Said Tom. And with that ten waiters ran into the room with buckets of water, as in a comedy routine, and doused him repeatedly. By his reaction I could tell that some of the water was very cold, amd some warm which led for a great sequence of facial expressions.

The last man was asked why he had not replied to any of the questions? He shyly replied "I dont know", and averted his eyes. "Well that means your our sheep!" Exclaimed Jessica. "Tom, bring me the..." but Tom was running out of the room frantically. Confused, she went to follow him, but as quick as he left he returned with a large bucket, the contents of which he dumped all over the man's head. Green slime! Of course! The man looked humiliated. "Sorry", said Tom, "How could I pass that one up?!?" He then retrieved a fuzzy sheep suit and ordered the guy to wear it.

"Now its time for the pet show!" Exclaimed Jessica. And with that the drop cloths were pulled apart, revealing a large room full of slides, tubes, teeter totters, the kind of thing you'd expect to see at a dog obstacle course. "We'll get to that in a minite, but first I want to see you play your part! The winner of the talent shoe receives an advantage.