PDA

View Full Version : [FICTION] An innocence lost...

Lyn
01-25-2011, 11:08 PM
Click here to comment on the original thread! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=66666)

Hey everyone! :) as part of a truth, I will be writing about the events that took place at my 18th birthday party. I'll get right to it! :)

Chapter 1.

The party was going well and I was surrounded by my friends, Abbie, Cassie, Olivia, Emily, and Jade. Abbie was the truly outgoing blonde with a bubbly personality. Cassie seemed the opposite, hiding behind brunette curtains. Olivia was wearing her dark hair up in an intricate knot, while Emily was content to leave her hair hanging down. Both, like cassie were brunettes. Jade was the only other blonde in our group, sporting dazzling green eyes.Since it was getting late, we had decided it was time for all the guys to leave. You see, there were some secrets best left secrets. Sure, we all had guys to worry about, and guy crushes, boyfriends, and anything else a teenage girl could possibly spend time worrying about.

Now that all those distractions were removed, we could relax and be much more touchy-feely around eachother. It was then that Abbie turned to me, flashed her deathly cute smile, and said, "Hey, Carolyn, you know that box I stopped you from opening in front of the boys, right?"

"sure, what's in it?"

"Just a little something to ruin your innocence," giggled Abbie. Jade, Em and Olivia joined in the laughter. They may have been my closest friends, but there was something undeniably hot about how she said it. At this point I think it's important to note that Abbie had not been the first of our group to become bicurious. That had been Cassie's job. However, no one else was as open as Abbie when it came to such things. Over the course of a few weeks she has gotten everyone involved. That is, everyone except me. I had always been the shy and reluctant girl. Unlike some of my friends, I still had my "virtue". However, Abbie had promise me she would have a birthday surprise that would "change all that"

To be continued.
Comments and criticisms are appreciated <3

Lyn
01-26-2011, 09:37 PM
Chapter 2:

Abbie handed me a plain-looking box. Curious, I shook it to try and discern what was inside it. I looked up at the ring of friends standing around me, smiled, and peeled the wrapping off of the present.

As the gift emerged from its cocoon, The girls around me began to laugh. I still didn't quite catch what was going on until I noticed the word "vibrator" on the side of the box, written in a curly pink! I immediately blushed, not just because I was unsure of what I would do with it, but also because the thought that Abbie may very well be fantasizing about what I would do with it in the future flashed in my mind.

Cassie, who was laughing almost uncontrollably, looked at me and said, "Maybe that'll come in useful tonight. After all, We have several hours ahead of us, and there's almost nothing to do."

"Not exactly nothing" said olivia in an excited voice. "Truth? or dare?"

Jade piped up, "I'll go first! Umm... truth?"

"what was your first time like?"

As jade proceeded to describe her first encounter with a boy, My head was spinning. My hands were shaky and some pretty un-innocent thoughts were floating around in my head. Holding the box with the toy inside made me feel a lot less like "Innocent Carolyn" as all my friends would call me, and a lot more like "Daring Lyn," the nickname that everyone used for me.

Jade kept talking, "And even though it was over pretty fast, that's how I lost it. and it really wasn't that great, but I did like what led up to it. There was just something incredible about having your boobs licked and sucked until you can barely stand up..."

I shifted my weight and looked at her, realizing at the same time that I was beginning to get wet. I was only in some sweatpants, with just a thong underneath! "How mortifying," I thought. I hoped no one would notice as I shifted along the cushion that I was sitting on, hoping the feeling would go away.

"Truth or dare?, Lyn," asked Emily.

"Well, Um.. truth?" I replied hesitantly, unsure of myself.

"Do you ever masturbate? If you do, tell us how and where," Asked Emily, with a grin that could have belonged to the cheshire cat!

I turned extremely red, and then admitted that I only did it in the shower these days... especially after my sister had caught me when she was home during spring break earlier in the year. As for how I did it, I talked about using just the shower jet on a massage setting, and sometimes, my hands just rubbing my clit if necessary. As I talked about how I would come, I realized that I was going from slightly horny to almost completely aroused. This could not end well, or so I thought.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed that Abbie was bouncing slightly in her spot on the couch, with a cushion between her legs. Her, too?! Just the thought of another friend of mine being turned on gave me the shivers.

To be continued.

Lyn
01-28-2011, 11:26 PM
Chapter 3:

Now that I'd completed my truth, I had the privilege of asking. "Emily, truth or dare?," I said flippanty.

She replied curtly, "I think I'll just go ahead and do a dare."

"sounds good to me, I dare you to take off your top"

Emily blushed a little, stood up, and began to take off her top. She looked at the cluster of girls standing around her, winked, Hooke her hands under her tank top and slowly pulled it above her head. We all admired her toned, swimmer's body - something that I could only dream of coming close to, despite the fact that I took martial art classes, and fenced. Our eyes travelled upward moving from her abdomen to the cup of her lacy red bra. Olivia stood up, seeing a perfect opportunity, and tiptoed behind Emily. As Emily finished taking off her top, Olivia sprang forward, laughing, and undid Emily's straps!

The bra fell to the floor as Emily shrieked and covered herself. Olivia was holding her bra as we giggled. Emily just looked at her, and snatching it back she said, Just you wait!

Emily turned to Abbie, still blushing after having her bra removed for a short amount of time, coolly said, "So, Abbie, will it be a truth or do you feel daring?

Being herself, Abbie said, "I'll do dares when more of you have done them. Until then, let's keep it at truths."

"Okay," Replied Emily, " so, what is your favorite part of a guys body, and why?"

"oh, I think you know that its the tongue," laughed Abbie.

The tongue? Why's that? I thought to myself. We all looked at her, expectant and waiting for an explanation. She made a hand symbol that implied a certain action, and then went into the details of how amazing it felt when a guy went down on you. Having never experienced such a thing, i was mesmerized by all the details, and couldn't help myself. The area between my legs was tingly and moist. Too moist.

I began to rub slowly through my clothing, becoming more and more aroused. That is, until Abbie noticed.

"Uhm Lyn?!" she exclaimed, "what're you up to, you naughty, naughty girl?"
I quickly stopped what I was doing, and looked up while blushing furiously. "you just can't help yourself, right?" said Abbie matter-of-factly. I can help, you know.

Cassie was the only one who had escaped, so far, but it was time to spice things up a little. "Hey Cassie," said Olivia after she had chosen a dare, "Kiss One of Lyn's boobs. Make it last 3 seconds."

Completely mortified, I protested, "you can't do that!"

"sure we can" replied Olivia, devoid of any form of mercy. She then continued to hold me down and said, "relax - its just a dare." I squirmed a little but realized it was futile and that my friends already judged me as too innocent.

"All right," I sighed. Go ahead. Olivia rolled up my shirt slowly. She was still sitting on top of me. The idea of being held down and having my tank top rolled up was arousing. I watched as Olivia slowly rolled them up, exposing my stomach to the air. I shivered as her hands drifted across my naval and up to my bra. She slid her cold fingers underneath, causing me to gasp. After my bra came off and I was lying on that flood my nipples became erect. Cassie leaned in close - I could feel her breath, and closed her lips around my nipple. She kissed for a few seconds, as I moaned and squirmed uncontrollably, Olivia's weight still pinning me down.

As the kiss was completed, Cassie and Olivia backed off, allowing me to get up and cover myself. The others were speechless and Abbie was slightly flushed, obviously turned on by the event.

To be continued.

Lyn
01-29-2011, 11:06 PM
Wow! A thousand views already? I'm shocked. Also, I realize since I posted chapter 3 really really late last night there are more errors than normal (grammar/sentence structure) and I apologize. I'll go bak and fix them later.

Chapter 4:
It was my turn to make someone else uncomfortable, so I turned to Jade. "hey, Jade, truth or dare?"

"I'll take a dare, please," she replied. I couldn't think of anything so I turned to Abbie for help.

"okay. How about you take your cell phone and put it on vibrate. I want you to stuff it inside your panties, and then hold it in place by sitting on a cushion. Remember, if you cum, you could damage your phone!" laughed Abbie with obvious delight.

Jade took out her cell phone, changed the settings, and stuffed it in her clothes. After adjusting it, she sat down. All of us started to discreetly send her texts so she wouldn't know when to expect it. In the meantime, we also continued the game. "Hey Cassie, truth or dare?" asked Olivia. At the same time, Jade gasped, blushed, and shifted her weight. I smiled realizing that someone had sent her a text. I went ahead and sent mine. The idea of being in control of someone like that was strange to me, but it was pretty enterntaining. I then shifted my focus to hear Olivia give Cassie a dare.

"Okay Cassie," said Olivia, "You get to have a physical exam, and Lyn will give it to you!"

"what?!" protested Cassie, "she's not even a doctor!"

"Cassie, relax. It's nothing too complicated. You will have to go to the other room and take off all your clothes for Lyn. Then, she will come in and look at you. When she's done, she'll come back and tell us five things about your body," said Olivia, winking at me.

"you can use that room on the left," I added, gesturing to a door. Cassie, who was now red-faced with the thought of what she had to do, got up and walks into the room.

"I waited a minute and then walked into the room. Cassie was sitting with her legs hanging off the end of the bed. Her clothes were in a neat pile on the floor. I looked at her, taking a second to just admire her body. She was pretty, I concluded, noting the perfectly tanned shoulders, now fading in the autumn weather. I felt slightly guilty for looking at her this way. I instructed her to lay down and let me look further. I noted these things: she had goosebumps, she was cleanly shaved, her breasts were perky, her nipples were hard and standing up. Last, I noted the shiny wetness between her legs. She was obviously turned on by the event.

I walked back into the living room, sending another text to Jade. As I walked in she squirmed and moaned. Cassie got dressed and walked in behind me.

Abbie turned to Olivia, and asked, "truth or dare?" She replied with a request for a dare. "Okay, then, Can you show us your favorite position? Feel free to use me As a prop." Olivia laughed and sat on the floor. Olivia motioned to Abbie, whispered in her ear, and then got to work. She spread her legs and flattened herself against the floor. At the sane time, Abbie got onto her sideways, so they formed a T shape. Abbie, following her instructions, placed one hand on Olivia's boob, and the other at the seam between Olivia's jean legs. She used her chest to pin down the girl.

I imagined what that position would feel like. At the same time, Jade groaned and arched her back, falling over and gasping. Emily waved her phone and grinned. Hearing such an erotic noise and imagining myself in Olivia's position drove me further than I had ever been before. My panties felt soaked with sticky, slippery fluid. It felt like a lot and my panties were beginning to slide and rub my clitoris, but I kept slowly making more - unable to help myself and unable to stop.

To be continued.

Lyn
02-05-2011, 10:01 PM
Chapter 4:

So, Lyn, is it gonna be a truth or a dare?" asked Olivia.

"umm, dare me," I replied.

"okay, but first, let's move to your room," said Abbie. At that point I should have known that something was goin on, but my naïvety prevented me from seeing it.

We all got up, Emily and I had to help jade up because shewas so weak-kneed after her phone dare. We walked into the room and Abbie looked at me. "okay, I dare you to take off your clothes"

"w...w...wait a minute!" I stammered, protesting. "do I have to do that in front of all of you?"

Jade piped up, "aww quit being so innocen - it's just a little strip tease. Besides, you can keep your underwear on." I looked at her pointedy. Her face was still flushed from her previous adventure. I bit back the reply that it was just her lust speaking. After all, I didn't want to chicken out of this.

However, this wasn't exactly the source of my nervousness. Over the past few hours, I had become extremely wet, enough so that it could be clearly seen through my thong... Seeing the inevitable, of course, I couldn't do much besides going along with it.

I stood up and slowly eased my top off. That was the easy part. I slowly reached to my waist and hooked my fingers, allowing my pants to fall off my lower body. The girls stood transfixed as I stepped out of them.

"all right, Olivia, it's time for you to take a dare," said Jade, "after all, even Lyn is further into this game."

Olivia consented, "okay, I suppose you can give me a dare."

"Okay," Emily cut in, "I dare you to let Abbie finger you!"

Olivia blushed a bright red, as the girls laughed. She looked over to me and asked, "is it okay if we use your closet? I really don't want to do this here." I looked at her. After the girls made me take off most of my clothes, I didn't exactly feel like letting them off.

"Nope," I said smugly, "You'll have to do it in here, but you can turn off the lights if you want. We still have to be able to see your fac though." i reached into my closet and pulled out a thin flash light. "here. This will help us see whats going on."

Olivia gulped nervously, as Abbie, jade, and Emily walked up to her and began to take off her clothes. I turned the lights off and handed the flash light to Emily, who promptly clicked it on and shined it at Olivia's face. Abbie whispered to jade to pin Olivia down. In the dim glow of the flash light, I was able to see everything in a dull grey, and I reasoned to myself that no one could see what I was about to do.

I saw Abbie reach down and find the edge of Olivia's panties. She slipped them off and Olivia gasped at the sudden cold air. I reached down into my own panties. Abbie began to rub Olivia with her palm, but it was not entirely necessary, as she discovered that Olivia was already wet enough. Well, so was I. She darted her fingers in and out of Olivia quickly, making the girl gasp in rapid succession. I slowly pushed and withdrew from my own body, trying to keep quiet as much as possible. Abbie continued for a few minutes or so, and then went deeper. Olivia moaned and gasped as she began to orgasm. I could hardly stop myself since I was so close. The sounds of her gasping and moaning threw me over the edge, as well. My knees felt week as I sank to the flood. I inadvertently let out a gasp, and it caught Emilys attention. She turned the beam on me as I swiftly my hand. She didn't see it, but she Definetly saw the wet spot between my legs.

"Oh my god, Lyn," She laughed, "Abbie was right. You really can't help yourself!"

To be continued.

Lyn
02-13-2011, 12:10 PM
Sorry about the infrequent posting - my days have been super busy and I applaud your patience, everyone :) Now, To continue:

Chapter 5

"Hey, you know, fingering youreself was not part of the dare we gave you, Lyn" Emily pointed out to me, as if my embarasssment at having been caught wasn't enough.

"I... I couldn't help myself!" I protested. I glanced over to Olivia, looking for support, but she was too exhausted to really voice her opinions.

Abbie looked at me, picked my present up off the table, and said, "You know, I always kinda knew you were like that. It's why I got you this."

At loss for words, I stared at my feet for a few moment, and then said, "I'm sorry... " Olivia, who had recovered, got up. She looked over at me with a slightly miffed expression on her face.

"You know, you kinda used me to get off..." accused Olivia.

"I.. I'll try to make up up to you, Olivia," I replied.

"I suppose that could work." Olivia said, glancing over at Abbie and Emily, who nodded. Of course, I didnt realize the message behind that nod, and I was too embarassed to really care. Abbie leaned over and whispered something to Jade. She considered, and then turned to me.

"Okay, Lyn," said Jade, "We'll let you go if you take another dare."

"Well... I guess that could work." I didn't think they would do anything that would have lasting implications.

"we dare you to let us tie you to that chair over there," declared Abbie, as she pointed at the chair resting by my desk where I do most of my homework.

"Umm... I guess that's not too bad." My only thought was that this dare seemed innocent enough compared to what I'd been caught doing, and I was ready to take an easy way out of my predicament. I reached down, and slid my skirt up onto my torso, then leaned into my closet to pick up a shirt and sweatshirt.

"Uh, uh" said Emily, grabbing my hand, "I think we're going to need those for something else."

"But..." I tugged at my arm. Jade cut me off saying, "No, you have to go along with this now." She grabbed my shoulders and firmly pushed me down into the seat.

Abbie reached around me, and tied the sleeves of my sweatshirt to the back of the chair, with the main body of the clothing draped over my chest. It felt a little tight because it pushed against my bra. Emily used each sleeve of my shirt to secure each of my legs to a chair leg.

"Now," said Abbie, "Let's get started..."

Lyn
02-13-2011, 12:45 PM
Again, as a reward for you guys' loving my thread, and as an apology, I'll go ahead and post...

Chapter 6!

Emily began to explain how this would work, "Now, since you're stuck to a chair, Lyn, you'll have to deal with anything and everything we do to you until Olivia decides that you've had enough for one night." With each of her words, I felt butterflies in my stomach. Until this point, everything had been okay, but now I felt slightly scared. At the same time, I was also feeling considerably turned on, and was embarassed about the fact.

"Hey, Jade, could you go get some ice?" asked Emily. She looked over at me, and said, "I think this is going to be a lot of fun, maybe we'll finally ruin your innocence."

I blushed furiously, completely at loss for any words that could describe my feelings about this issue. Jade walked back into the room, holding a cup of ice. She looked at Abbie, and said, "You can do the honors, I'll make sure it's a surprise."

Emily walked behind me, and pulled the sweatshirt's bottom upwards, allowing Abbie to easily access my bra and panties. I felt Abbie's finger slide into the top of my bra, where she promply dropped an ice cube. I gasped with the cold and the shock! She then hooked a thumb inside my panties, and pulled them down... as Jade turned off the lights, Abbie began to rub slowly on the outside of my girl parts. I was already wet, but she continued to rub outside, and refused to push her fingers inside me. I moaned and struggled, trying to push myself against her hand, but the cloth that held me to the chair didn't allow me to go too far.

Abbie stopped and decided that she was getting me too close to climaxing. "Here, this should cool you down" she said, as she slipped an ice cube inside me! The cold was numbing and even worse because of how tingly I already was. she let go of my panties, so they slapped against my skin and held the ice in place. The cube inside my bra had already mostly melted and my boobs felt wet and were beginning to get numb. The lights came back on.

Noticing my discomfort, Olivia walked over and said, "Let me help you get out of that." She undid my bra, and slipped it off, exposing me to the entire room. Luckily, Emily let the sweatshirt down, and it mostly covered me up for the moment.

The girls all sat and whispered as they waited a few minutes to let the ice melt. I was shivering, and my lady parts had begun to hurt a little. They also felt almost numb, and for a rediculous moment, I wasn't even sure if they were there.

Emily and Abbie suddenly got up and looked at me, "Hey, I think we should try and warm you up, right?" they questioned. I just nodded wordlessly... They moved around me, and flipped the sweatshirt again, exposing me. Moving their lips closer, they planted a warm kiss on my nipples. I shivered and squirmed, unable to do anything besides gasp and moan. suddently, a cold, hard object brushed against my nipples. They had Ice in their mouths!!! The sensation was indescribable, and I won't even try to do it. Despite this, I was unable to come because of how cold and numb the area between my legs was. So, I just sat there, and continued to squirm under their treatment.

To be continued...
I hope everyone is enjoying this so far.

Lyn
02-19-2011, 09:42 PM
Chapter 7:

Emily and Abbie looked at me, noticing my wordless pleas for release. They had been slowly sucking at my nipples with a hot and cold sensation. As they pulled their mouths away, they continued to lick and suck, causing me to arch my back and moan. I could hardly feel the area between my legs, and let them know, "I can't feel anything down there! Can you please take my panties off?"

"well, you know we can't let you off that easily, but let me see," replied Olivia. She lifted my legs slowly and pulled the panties away from the lady parts that sat between my legs. Then, she slid a finger inside me, slowly and carefully. I felt it push up and in, while it poked around for something. It felt much warmer than anything else at that point, a fact that she noticed.

"well, it looks like all the ice we gave her melted. We could warm her upagain, couldn't we?" Olivia asked, turning to the other girls. Tara and Jade beckoned with their hands and the girls sat down again, whispering. I sat in my chair shivering in my still- freezing panties. The girls finished their talk, and Cassie, who had decided to watch me instead of participating up until now stood up and walked over to me.

Turning toward the girls, she said, "all right Abbie, You get it ready while I make sure Lyn's ready," then, looking at Jade and Emily, "you can help me if you want. There was a definite hint of suggestiveness in her voice, making me blush. Cassie leaned down, and in one careful motion, she took the panties I was wearing and slipped them down to my ankles, where they fell with a plop. The numbing cold removed, I breathed a sigh of relief. However, this was mixed with the realization that I was totally naked and tied to a chair. Ugh, just my luck.

Cassie moved her hand between my legs, pushing them apart. She slowly began to rub, just as Abbie had earlier. Then, she pushed her finger inside me quickly, teasing me with sensation. The numbness was wearing off and as Cassie continued to dart in and out, my lady parts began to get wet. It was a good kind of wet, the lubrication prevented the initial roughness. Cassie took notice. She looked up at me, and said, "all right Jade, Emily, get to work!"

Jade and Emily put ice cubes in their mouth, and moved their lips to my chest. The heavenly sensation around my boobs started once again. However I was not as aware of this, my brain preoccupied with what Cassie was putting me theough. I felt her finger slide inside me, wiggling and moving upwards. Her other hand thumbed my clitoris while holding me legs to the side.

Unable to do anything besides gasp and moan and (finally) come, I just took my punishment in the chair. After my second orgasm, Cassie slowly pulled her finger out of me. I shuddered and sat there, panting for breath.

Abbie looked over to Cassie and I, and said "dont worry it's not over yet." at her command, Jade took another ice cube, and pushed it inside my dripping wet lady part, and Cassie took my panties, sliding them back over me to keep the ice in. The sudden cold shocked me into noticing what Abbie was holding in her hand now. It was a smooth pink object. Long and round. Seeing the box that held my Birthday present hanging open and upside down on the bed, I suddenly realized what she was holding. "is that my Uhh.." the words choking in my mouth, though what I wanted to know was obvious.

"your Toy?" Asked Abbie, "yeah. That's exacty what it is, she said with a smooth smile. I could tell she had been looking forward to this (and had probably fantasizes about it, too...)

Lyn
03-06-2011, 07:45 AM
Hey again, everyone. First of all, wow! Over 10 000 views?!? I'm honored :P also, I want to thank everyone who told me to get better. It was a pretty rough week of being sick, doctors appointments, and awkwardly having to take my clothes off in front of them, taking medicince etc. But I'm better now <3 thank you <3

Chapter 8:

Abbie moved toward me, as I started blushing even more furiously. Once again there was the cold pain of an ice cube inside me, and the numb feeling that the cold panties brought with it. Utterly helpless, I tried to pull away, but only managed to helplessly yank at the clothes that held me into the chair. Abbie motioned to Cassie and jade, who stepped up and flipped my sweatshirt over my head, obstructing my view, but exposing my chest once again. I heard the sound of ice in a cup and braced for the cold. It never came - at least not re way I had expecte it. Instead of a cold and hard touch, what I felt on my nipples was the soft kisses of a mouth.

Again, there was that heavenly sensation of hot and cold mixing together, the ice in their mouths would brielfly glide over a nipple and slowly slide away, only to be replaced by a warm tongue. All the while this was accompanied by a gentle sucking from their lips. I became more and more excited with each "hot, cold, hot, suck..." butwas totally unable to comebecause of the cold hard cube inside me, and the numbness of the panties on the outside.

As Abbie stepped closer, I heard hertell the girls to give her some room. Instead of stopping, Jade and Cassie stepped back a little and to the side, sucking a little harder to pull my boobs apart and keep them in place. I arched my back, moaning softly, as Abbie pulled up close to me (at least I thought it was her, because all I felt was a tongue slide into the area between my stretched boobs and arched back. It stayed there for a minute, licking upland down, adding to my helplessness.

Finally, the tongue withdrew from in between my boobs and I felt a had near my waist. The numbing panties were pulled off, and I gasped in relief. The ice cube had melted and now the thin fluid made of water and some of my juices was dripping out of my still-numb parts. I felt a hand part my lips slightly, and gasped. "oh no! Not another one," I thought to myself. But again, it was not the cold ice I was expecting, and instead, a hard plasticy object slid inside me, twisted slowly, eased from side to side, and pushed upwards. My moans got louder as the sensations mixed with the sucking sensation on my boobs.

Totally powerless, I writhed and squirmed helplessly, pulling at my restraints, unable to make it all stop. The pink thing inside me began to vibrate with increasing frequency, as if it had a mind of it's own. The feeling of pleasure was totally consuming and I felt my innocence slip away, lost and gone forever. Seconds passed, alongside minutes which I completely failed to keep track of (in my defence, I was in no shape to count). My eyes were closed and I was moaning and gasping.

Finally, through all the pleasure, I heard someone say "Abbie, I think she's had enough" the vibrating and buzzing slowed but the warmth had already begun, and was concentrated in my abdomen, deep inside. The warmth spread slowly, until I could feel at at the edge of my lips, which hugging the pink rod. I felt a spasm and then another and another. My muscles pulsated as I gasped and moaned and Panted. I felt some liquid squirt out from between my lis and the pink shaft. It was the most amazing thing I had ever felt, but as the vibrator came to a stop, I blushed even deeper than the red color my face, along with the rest of my body, was flushed with.

The girls laughed and joked as they untied my exhausted body, flushed and gasping, from the chair. They handed me my underclothes and as we all headed to bed. I woke up a few hours later to notice that Abbie, who was sharing my bed for the night, was missing. Curious, I sat up and moved to the end of the bed, still in my bra and panties. The door opened, and Abbie stepped in. Seeing me, she smiled, waving her glass, and said, "sorry, I needed to cool down and get a drink. As I was about to turn around and scoot back into the bed, I felt her hand on my leg. "you must be pretty hot after what I put you through," she said. I blushed and said nothing. "relax, I'll cool you down," said Abbie confidently.

She kneeled down, reaching up to pull my Panties away. I glanced at the other girls, making sure they were asleep. I felt her tongue slide onto my inflamed nub and the "warm, cold, warm, suck" began again. I gasped in pleasure and smiled.

The end.

:D <3's to all my readers, presently and in the future. Comments and feedback appreciated.

Fun fact: I usually write these while touching myself or with a vibrator inside set to low. Any typos are probly places where I got overexcited, which happened a good bit for this last chapter ;)

Click here to comment on the original thread! (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=66666)