PDA

View Full Version : Request for... punishments I guess!

banneduser
03-22-2011, 11:14 AM
I wont lie and invent some silly story that "my mistress says i need to ask you guys for punishments because she is too stupid or lazy to think of some herself"

I like the idea of being punished, of having pain and discomfort forced upon me, so... If anyone has any sexy punishments (IE not "sit in the corner for 10 minutes") then I will gladly oblige with various textual details and... Wel i cant offer pics but I have a profile on fetlife... Nuff said. (The link to my profile will only be shared via PM so I can ensure no minors are guided to it.)

Anyhoooo. Toys, a butt plug, vibrating egg type thing (can be used for so much pleasure, teasing, orgasms or even as a torture device on my cockhead) lots of clothespegs, nipple clamps, aftershave that stings my balls, a hairbrush which really stings my balls when used to hit. the equivalent of a riding crop, webcam, string, possibly locks.

I would also REALLY love to be sluttified, how you do that I wouldnt have a clue but I have a ladies worn thong to wear, tape, and If my orgasms are ruined/miliked I will accept cum play.

It isnt all one sided of course. If you are of legal age (21 in the states, 18 in the UK) PM me for my fetlife link and I will also describe how things go here ;)