PDA

View Full Version : [FICTION] ★ Charlotte's School Trip

BettyBoop
03-13-2009, 04:12 PM
Click here to comment on the original posting of the story.. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=21973)

Chapter One

Well, hi. My names Charlotte.
I’m 15 and my life is pretty quiet and, boring as much as I’d like it not to be. Well at least it was, until quite recently. We had a school trip, to an adventure centre in Paris. I wasn’t exactly ecstatic about this, let’s just say that sports aren’t my forte, I suck at everything, I can’t make my way anywhere without tripping over my own feet. I didn’t want to admit it but I was only going because of, him. The most gorgeous boy I’d ever seen, Lucas, he was taller than me but not lanky, muscular and always smiling.
So anyway, we all scurried onto the surprisingly clean coach; I rushed to the back and slipped into a window seat at the very back. The coach was obviously too big for our small class and nobody wanted to go to the back because the windows were blacked out making it dark and slightly eerie. I didn’t mind, I hoped I’d be invisible here. I looked down at my hands, twiddling my thumbs, awaiting the movement of the coach and the quiet rumble of the engine, and then suddenly I saw someone’s feet appear next to my black pumps. I looked up and saw him, Lucas. He grinned and said,
‘Can I sit here?’
It took me a few seconds to get my thoughts together and stutter out a reply,
‘Sure’.
‘I’m Lucas, you don’t talk much do you Charlotte’ He said looking right into my eyes.
‘You know my name’ I muttered, more of a statement then a question.
‘Sure, I know a lot about you’ He winked at me then leaned back.
I stared at him puzzled and he whispered
‘Getdare’
I froze gripping my seat, my nails almost tearing the fabric as he leant back again closing his eyes.
I looked around, the majority of the class had grouped at the front and the closest to us were still pretty far away or engulfed in a book or loud music.
‘Don’t worry, I’m on there too, it took me a while to figure out it was you, but I’m glad it was. I’ve always thought you seemed nice, but you’ve never spoke to me so I figured you didn’t like me’ He stated.
‘You got that bit wrong’ I giggled.
‘Well, we’ve got hours on this coach, want to play? Some truth or dare?’
‘Like you wouldn’t believe’ I sounded almost inhuman with my grin stretching out my face.

BettyBoop
03-13-2009, 05:25 PM
Chapter 2

It had been silent for a while when Lucas turned to me and whispered,
‘Truth or Dare?’
I chose ‘Truth’
‘Hm, what type of dares do you like, what turns you on?’
I’m pretty sure my entire head burned scarlet
‘Public risk, you know? Nudity.’ I said in almost a whisper ‘Truth or Dare’
‘Dare’ He exclaimed confidently.
His answer gave me confidence ‘Pull down your trousers, to your knees?’
I felt awkward, but I wanted him to accept.
He undid his zipper and pulled his trousers down exposing his grey boxer shorts. I could clearly see his boner making a significant tent shape.
I chose dare next and ended up having to remove my panties from under my skirt and roll it up, I then had to venture to the front of the bus and ask Mr Gretchen for some water. For any normal person this could go unnoticed but my skirt was already dangerously short and not to mention the fact I could hardly get anywhere without falling flat on my face.
I pulled myself up, wary of the air I could feel tickling in between my legs. I could see Lucas trying to peek; my skirt was just below my ass from the back and the same at the front. I hoped my usual invisibility would help me now. I moved and fell over Lucas’ lap, aware my ass was now on show to only him. I blushed but was in no rush to get up. He gently tapped my ass, and grinned at me, I got up again fixing my skirt and stumbling down the aisle. I reached Mr Gretchen without issue, but I was nervous, which caused my walking upright to be more laboured than usual. Mr Gretchen was in the teacher’s seat at the front, lower down than the rest of the coach. He heard me approach and looked up, obviously noticing, my shorter than average mini skirt. I asked for water, becoming more confident by the second and he scrambled for a water bottle which he passed my way with a curious look. I hurried back, smiling at Lucas when I made it back. I had to scoot over his lap to get to my seat; my naked lower half rubbing over his tented grey boxer shorts. A shiver ran through him transferring to me as it went.
I was wearing my skirt, my t-shirt and a red hooded sweatshirt. Lucas sat with his half-down trousers, stretching boxer shorts and a shirt with a long sleeved one beneath.
It has begun to get dark and I know we’d be on the coach for a long while now; I took a gulp of my water wondering what was to come.

BettyBoop
03-14-2009, 07:24 AM
Chapter 3

By this point I had left my inhibitions behind me and the only part of my brain that seemed to be alive was the part which was, let’s say not too ladylike. I’d given up trying to act like I hadn’t noticed the growing tent in his now tightly fitted pants but I had. I reached over him for my bag and absentmindedly ran my hand across it. He gulped then looked over at me.
‘Truth or Dare’ I asked him, the anticipation screaming at me. He chose dare and the butterflies in my stomach went berserk.
‘Hm, I dare you to masturbate to orgasm, any noise you make will lose you one item of clothing, and you may proceed’ I said it jokingly at first but he shrugged and slipped his hands into his boxers. My eyes boggled and I nearly slipped off my seat. He began and by the look of his face it seemed he wasn’t new to this. One part of me was wondering what I’d got myself into yet I was thoroughly intrigued.
I heard movement and I hissed ‘Lucas!’
He attempted to yank his trousers up with his hand still down his pants and they caught on him plaited bracelet getting trapped. I jumped onto his lap just as Mr Gretchen walked up.
‘Oh! Hello sir!’ I stuttered, looking down hoping he would just leave.
‘Charlotte, Lucas’ He nodded then walked back, looking guilty as if he’d walked in on us, which I suppose he had.
I jumped off him, giggling at his face and his wrist trapped still in his pants, he wriggled his wrist free and returned his trousers to knee level.
He looked at me like he was afraid or embarrassed, it made me burst into laughter and he joined in soon.
‘Well, I think my dare was, mostly, fulfilled. Now, ‘Truth or Dare’ to you.’ Lucas said.
‘Dare, again’ I smiled.
‘Hm, remove your bra....’
He paused
‘Throw it out of the window, or just place it in your bag, though if you don’t throw it out the window you’ll have to remove everything but your hooded sweatshirt and have the zip a third of the way down.’
Of course I would have preferred to keep my t-shirt on but under the circumstances, I was wearing my favourite bra. I pulled my tee off then undid my bra, I stuffed them both into my duffel then left my zip down to around my bellybutton.
I felt Lucas’ eyes on my chest but I didn’t say anything, I was around a C cup, slightly above average I supposed. Lucas had seemed to notice and that made me smile slightly. I dared him to remove his shirts, he protested about Mr Gretchen but I reminded him he could just say he got warm; Mr Gretchen did not much care for uncomfortable situations and would most likely let it go. He did as I asked, he removed his shirts together and I couldn’t help my eyes wondering down his chest to wear his torso hair travelled downward to the unknown. He also kicked of his trousers as he pulled a blanket close to him.
‘Brave all of a sudden?’I wondered aloud.
‘Mr Gretchen just fell asleep’ He said with a smirk
‘Ah, I see... my next dare’ I asked
He shuffled in his seat to find his bag, he moved his arm around in there until he seemed to find what he was looking for, he pulled out a black marker.
Instantly I said ‘Not on my face’
‘No worries, your ass?’
I blushed but turned around in my seat to rest on my knees, my skirt was short enough to see my ass, but I still felt his hands lingering as he rolled it up further. Even though I felt it impossible, my face got redder, but I didn’t turn around to face him. It was dark enough outside I could see him reflected in the glass. I noticed his boner had returned and he pulled off the pen lid and brought the end to my butt. I felt it swirl across my butt though I couldn’t make it out by the feel alone, I tried to see but he wouldn’t let me.
I’ll tell you what it says if you promise to do your next dare?’
‘Fine’ I grumbled, while trying not to laugh. ‘Truth or dare?’
He chose truth and I questioned him ‘Do you know the length of your, Penis, and if so did you measure it yourself. Also how long is it?’ I sped through the sentence, trying to keep my face from betraying my embarrassment. Lucas on the other hand seemed perfectly calm.
‘It’s around 7 inches, yes I measured it, but honestly I think everyone has, not mine, but theirs, you know’ He said sounding confused. ‘Now your dare, remove either, your hooded sweatshirt completely or your skirt until we get to the next service stop’
I looked at him to see if he was serious, he was. I pulled myself up to lean on the chairs in front of me. The closest people to us were five rows away and in a deep sleep. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain across my butt where Lucas’ hand had just spanked me. I nearly flew across the chairs.
‘What the hell-‘
He cut me off.
‘Your butt does say ‘Spank Me’’
‘What – Oh you! Humph’ I mumbled.
I noticed his eyes had once again travelled to my butt; I was pretty sure I had a red mark and decided to torture him a little. I slowly leaned forward arching my back inwards and slowly exposing more of my bare ass. I heard him groan and I moved back to sit on my feet.
‘Skirt’ I decided.
I went back to leaning over the chairs, firstly because I didn’t want to see his face because I was embarrassed enough and secondly I enjoyed not knowing what was going on behind me. I stood and slowly unbutton the button on my hip then tugged at the zipper. When I let it go, my skirt simply slipped to my feet. I felt warm air brush my legs as Lucas exhaled. I raised my arms stretching making my hooded sweatshirt to rise up revealing more of my back and stomach. I sat back down, pulling my knees up to my chest. Lucas was silent for a minute and he looked like he had forgotten to breath. I giggled then said ‘Dare for you, I’m not asking this time, get the boxers off’ I winked at him trying to suppress laughter at his stunned expression.

BettyBoop
03-14-2009, 10:11 AM
Chapter 4

He peeked down the aisle then hooked his thumbs into the top of his boxers, he lifted himself off the chair and slid them down slowly exposing himself, I gasped and he smiled at my expression. There was no denying his arousal now and I couldn’t deny mine.
‘Well the ratio here is hardly fair’ He said nodding at my hoodie.
I caught on pulling the zip down and slipping it off my shoulders. I realised all of a sudden that I was completely naked in a coach filled with everyone from my class; this thought would have scared me if I wasn’t feeling so... exhilarated. By now everyone else was deep in sleep, but that didn’t stop me from peeking over the chairs every second. I was soaked between my legs and I had no doubt that Lucas had noticed too.
‘Let’s make the a little more interesting, shall we?’ He whispered.
I was curious to where this was going, but not worried, excited was more the case. He slipped his hand into his bag pulling out a long red scarf. He leant over to me and tied it over my eyes.
‘Lucas, what are you-‘
He placed a finger over my mouth to silence me and continued to tie in around the back of my head, I noticed now that as he did this his body pressed onto mine and he took his time. I didn’t move away, my breathing accelerated. He moved away and in the darkness I now saw I felt heat running through me from where his body had once been on mine. I felt his hand on the small of my back pulling me to the standing position, he pushed me past him and I knew I was now in the aisle, standing at the back. I felt his hand again on my wrists as he bound them together. I had the sudden fear of vulnerability, I couldn’t see, all that were left free were my feet. He led me forward then I pushed me into another seat, further back from where we were before. I felt him bind my feet together and I began to get worried. He slipped the blindfold off and instantly I noticed I was sitting next to Ricky Banners, in a deep sleep, but I didn’t care about that, I was freaking out in silence. I had to hold back a scream as I looked at Lucas pleading with my eyes. He put a finger to his lips and the look on his face made me trust him. After I got over the terror I had realised that I was becoming more aroused by the second, I felt tingly between my legs and my wetness was beginning to cover the seat next to Ricky, my nipples were erect and the excitement overwhelmed me. Lucas slowly pulled the blindfold back over my eyes, subjecting me to darkness once more.
I sat and waited until I felt warm breath at my neck, I knew it was Lucas as it came from the aisle. I felt a cold, what I assumed to be a bottle at my throat. He began to pour the ice cold water I’d retrieved from Mr Gretchen down my body. It was cold, I tried to wriggle my arms from behind my back but it was hopeless. I stifled a gasp as I felt his hands run down my sides, over my stomach down to my legs. He untied my feet momentarily retied them either side of my chair. I was aware that Ricky was sitting right next to me and I had no way of escape, but the only way I could get Lucas’ attention was to talk, and that might just wake Ricky up. I kept silent as his hands travelled to my knees and up my inner thighs. One of his hands reached up to my nipple while the other teased me below. I gasped, sucking air into my lungs, trying to be silent. He froze as I heard Ricky groan, and felt his seat move as he wriggled. He suddenly thrust his finger inside of me and I squeaked, my back arched and I nearly fell forward. He carried on until I was seconds from orgasm then he stopped, I relaxed, slumping back in my chair. Lucas untied my feet but left my blind and my arms tied. He led me back to our seats and placed me in my chair. My breathing had still not ceased being way to fast and I felt my chest rise and fall, while the thrill drained from my body. He removed my blindfold and let out a muffled laugh. I rested my head on the back of my chair and sighed.
The coach began to slow and I saw the sign for services.
‘Kids, if you need the bathroom, or want to go into any shops you can do so now’ Mr Gretchen shouted from the front.
Everyone began standing, stretching out their limbs and exiting the coach. I jumped and pulled on my skirt and hooded sweat shirt and just managed to yank my panties on as Mr Gretchen began walking up the aisle. I stuffed my bra and t-shirt back into my duffel as Lucas pulled his t-shirt on and his jeans. We stood up and hurried off the coach before Mr Gretchen could notice Lucas shoving his boxers under his seat.

BettyBoop
03-15-2009, 02:26 AM
Chapter 5 – Service Stop

Inside the services, there were loads of things to do. The rest of the class ran to McDonalds, the arcade some almost sprinted to the toilets and everyone else simply dispersed to do whatever. I looked around my eyes suddenly adjusting to the bright lights. Lucas snaked his arm around my waist and led me to the baby changing room.
‘You’re not going to put me in a nappy or something are you?’ I asked worried
‘No, don’t worry; it’s my dare anyway’ he laughed
I continued ‘Ah yes, well we’ll go to McDonalds. And throughout the meal, you’ll have to, um, wait first’
I pulled off my pink lace, partly see-through panties and handed them to him.
‘Put these on’ I said raising my eyebrow and smirking
‘He looked at me then the panties and then me again,
‘Seriously?’ He mumbled
‘Seriously’ I giggled.
He stood there looking at me like I was insane; I decided to go for it. I undid his button, zipper and yanked his jeans down before he could protest. He stumbled backwards and I laughed noticed he’d begun to get hard, again.
‘Go on, I’ll turned around if it helps’ I said ushering him on.
He stood still staring at me incredulously, so I pushed him onto the baby changing table and pushed my panties over his feet. He yanked them the rest of the way begrudgingly then dragged his jeans on.
‘Pull them down a bit?’ I asked slowly
‘Sure’ He muttered doing so, his boner becoming more pronounced even under his jeans. The pink lace could be noticed, but maybe only because I was looking for it. I slipped my fingertips into the front of the panties running my hands round to the back then started walking toward the door. He grasped my wrist and swivelled me around.
‘Wait’ He took of the thin white shirt he wore over his red tee and handed it to me. ‘Wear this instead of the hoodie? Don’t leave me like this, you need to draw some attention away from me’ He smiled.
‘But my bra is on the coach’ I hissed
‘That’ll make it all the more interesting’ He said repressing a grin.
I grabbed the shirt, unzipping my hooded sweatshirt and slipping the shirt on. It was baggy on me and that I hoped would stop people from noticing my erect nipples. I wrapped my hoodie around my waist and we went on our way to McDonalds. As we walked a group of boys younger than us walked past. One boy seemed to notice Lucas’ or let’s say my panties. He pointed to him and said
‘Are you a girl, mister?’
‘No kiddo, keep walking’ Lucas said blushing slightly
I couldn’t help myself and the laugh I’d been trying to hold back burst out, he just looked so cute, all flushed. He frowned but I saw his mouth threatening to smile so he ushered me forward to McDonalds. After collecting out food we found an upstairs table, where it was mostly empty due to it being quite late. We sat down and ate in silence.
The Lucas artfully and ‘accidentally’ squirted ketchup on the shirt I was wearing.
‘Why would you do that, it’s your shirt!’ I quizzed
‘Oh No! Let me get that for you’ He said overly dramatizing his voice.
He grabbed his water bottle and by the time I realised what he was going to do the cold water hit me.
‘Argh’ I tried to grab the water bottle but he jumped up out of my reach.
I slid off my chair and dashed my crinkled paper bag at his head. He laughed then sat back down.
‘This is no laughing matter!’ I fumed, looking down to see there was no hiding my breasts now they were on full show, and cold, the fabric was clinging to my body. I felt so exposed. He continued to laugh so I stormed off, then I decided I wouldn’t just leave. I went back to behind his seat and I yanked as hard as I could at the panties. He squealed, actually squealed, grabbed his crotch and toppled off his chair.
‘Ok, ok’ He croaked, his voice cracked as he gasped. ‘We’re even, but hey, I think it’s an improvement to the shirt’
Begrudgingly I laughed and helped him up,
‘You know, my face is up here’ I said to him as he stared at my boobs, like I wasn’t connected to them.
‘Oh, I, uh yeah’ He stuttered.
I reached for my hooded sweatshirt trying to untie it from my waist but he gripped it first, dashing down stairs. I cursed him under my breath. I folded my arms around my chest and descended the stairs hoping I wouldn’t fall.
I stopped halfway realising I was underwear-less in a transparent shirt with my nipples obviously erect, I tried to pass it off as the cold, though I knew it was arousal. The thought made me tingle between my legs yet again. My knees went weak when I thought how I would get back to the coach. I stumbled backwards and landing on the step behind me. I noticed that the entire upper floor was empty. I scooted to the top step and just sat for a while. Unnoticed my hand had slipped to my crotch, rubbing slowly I exhaled, thinking the words ‘Bad idea’ over and over in my head. I thought of Lucas, even though he had stolen my only means of cover I couldn’t deny his hotness, and I was still thrilled from seeing his naked body. I slipped one finger into my already wet self. I moaned and closed my eyes even though my brain screamed at me to stop, anyone could walk up at any time but I didn’t care. I arched my back against my finger slipping a second, my lips parted slightly and a groan escaped my lips as I was absorbed in bliss. I began to grind my hips against my hand when I heard footsteps. I jumped up noticing a wet patch on the step. I rushed back to my table attempting to act natural.
‘Hey, nice shirt’ I heard Lucas’ voice
‘You prat, I can’t believe you just left me here’ I almost screeched
‘Hmm, you looked pretty ecstatic to me’ He grinned
‘What’ I said, my head swimming and my eyes widening.
He didn’t see me did he?
Where could he have been?
‘I just saw you having some... fun, on the stairs. I felt bad so I thought I’d give you your sweatshirt. Though I got more than I bargained for’ He explained grinning some more.
How could I have not seen him, even though he seen me nude before I still turned red and I felt so embarrassed. He extended his hand toward me with my sweatshirt.
‘The shirt is mostly dry now’ I said
‘Mr Gretchen is calling people back to the coach, we should go, unless you need to continue with your fun’ he teased.
I scowled and walked past him to the stairs. We jumped on and got into our seats at the back again. While we waited for the coach to start up again Lucas perked up and said ‘Dare me?’
‘Ok, you have to remove your trousers and masturbate until Mr Gretchen comes to do a seat belt check, and you have to wait until he is halfway up the aisle’ I said quickly
He pondered this then he agreed. He pulled down his trousers and boxers this time to his ankles and began stroking. It would take a while for everyone to get on the coach so I decided to search my bag for my Quavers I’d been saving. Some kids had stayed on the coach to sleep so we only had to wait for around the 7 of use who’d got off. As Taylor Richards got on I figured Mr Gretchen would begin checking seat belts. I looked up at Lucas and whispered’ My Gretchen will be up here soon’ then I went back to searching for my crisps.
I saw Mr Gretchen approaching through the gap in the seats; I assumed Lucas had two after I’d awoken him from his reverie, and I still couldn’t find my crisps. Mr Gretchen was about 4 rows away, talking to Lindsay. My crisps dropped as I noticed Lucas’s trousers on the floor still, I looked up to see him with his eyes closed and his head back.
‘Lucas!’
He jumped then looked at Mr Gretchen who had finished whatever he was saying and was a mere few steps away. He grasped for his trousers but could only get one foot through. I reached for the blanket pulling it over his lap and mine as I swung my legs sideways over his to disguise his obvious boner.
‘Um, seat belts please’ He said, looking curiously at how close me and Lucas were at the back, alone.
‘Yes sir, no problem’ I smiled at him, willing him to turn and walk away.
He stood waiting for me to put on my seatbelt I guessed. Now, the task of pulling my legs off Lucas without removing the blanket or exposing his hardness seemed impossible. I gestured to him to hold the top of the blanket which he did as I slid my feet off, trying to make it bunch on my way so you wouldn’t notice the tent from Lucas’s crotch. I was trying so hard to keep my feet steady; I hadn’t noticed I was precariously perched on the edge of my seat. I suddenly fell pulling the blanket down exposing Lucas’s penis and crushing my crisps in the process, though that was the least of my worries. I’d never seen anyone move so fast. Obviously my eyes had been glued to Lucas while Mr Gretchen had been too worried about my falling to notice him. He yanked the blanket up so quickly it was nothing but a blur. I exhaled standing and steadying myself before sitting down and securing my seatbelt.
I smiled up at Mr Gretchen ‘I’m OK sir, no need to worry’ I said watching his bewildered expression.
‘Um, good, well you should both get some sleep, um, yes’ He mumbled already turning and walking away.
I turned to see Lucas grinning and I soon began to laugh clutching my sides.
‘Brilliant’ I muttered.

To Be Continued?

BettyBoop
03-15-2009, 02:14 PM
The next chapter is quite short, but my mom is taking my laptop so I don't stay up late. Urgh.

Chapter 6
As Mr Gretchen returned to his seat and everyone began to pull out blankets and pillows, I relaxed. I looked absentmindedly out the window when I felt Lucas’s lips on my collar bone. He exhaled, his breath was warm but it made me shiver none the less.
‘You plan on returning my shirt?’ He said
‘Yes, um where’d I put my hoodie?’ I mumbled.
‘Here I got it’ He said
I reached for it and he pulled it back,
‘Oh not again geez’ I moaned.
‘I’ll take my shirt first’ He said grinning yet again
‘Fine’ I looked down the coach again, as more kids slipped back to their seats. I unbuttoned the shirt handed it to him.
‘Ok, your turn’ I said, waiting with my left arm outstretched and my right attempting to cover my breasts, and failing.
‘Oh you want this’ He said pointing to my sweatshirt
I sighed ‘Don’t do this, give it to me!’
‘Give it to you? The sweatshirt or are you hinting’ He winked, laughing at my exasperated look.
I lunged for it but he threw his arm backwards again. I noticed more people getting onto the coach, and all this jumping was bound to get me noticed as being half naked.
‘Give me’
I lunged
‘My’
I reached again
‘Sweatshirt!’
I launched myself right over him landing on the floor in front of the seats to our left on the other side of the aisle.
‘Ouch’ I squeaked.
I looked from him to my sweatshirt. I couldn’t just run across the aisle I’d be seen. I tried to reach again and failed. Though after he pulled his arm away again he flung my hoodie around 3 rows in front of where I was.
‘Arghhh, what on earth was that!’ I whisper shouted at him.
‘I have no idea what you’re talking about’ He grinned from ear to ear
I wanted to slap him, but first I needed to cover myself up, though I had to admit my body was enjoying this more than my mind as I noticed my erect nipples and slipperiness between my legs. I peeked around the chair to see if I would make it if I tried to run.
I determined a solid no on that idea. I looked frantically around then I thought ‘Under’. Under the seats it was sticky and gross but what choice did I have.
Just as a looked beneath the chairs again, stupid William spilled Pepsi down the coach, which trickled down to where my face was pressed to the floor.
I pulled my head off the ground before it hit me in the eye. I looked again and noticed my hoodie had been saved from the Pepsi by inches.
I grumbled random curses under my breath as I positioned myself right on the cold Pepsi. I pulled myself forward feeling crushed crisps and sticky unknown scraping against my skin. I got through to the row in front. I was closer now. I kept going. I slid directly over a melted chocolate bar that had stuck the floor which made its way right between my breasts, I heard it squelch and held my breath to keep from squealing. I heard Lucas laugh and I really wanted to kick him in his tenders. I kept dragging myself forward, seeing my sweatshirt and aiming for it. Suddenly I saw Mr Gretchen’s feet coming my way; I slid toward the edge trying to keep still and hidden. He paused, and I couldn’t tell if I’d been spotted or if he was just pausing.
I heard him speak ‘Lucas, where is Charlotte’
‘Charl, oh she’s in the coach loo, she’ll be out soon I’m sure.’ He said with no hesitation.
I wondered how he lied so easily, I would have stuttered myself into an aneurysm. Mr Gretchen started back to his seat, paused, and then carried on. It took me a while to realise I had stopped breathing. I inhaled, and then dragged myself forward a little more until I felt a tug at my hip. My skirt had not only been pulled down a little while I crawled exposing my ass and my front running over the floor but now it was caught on a screw holding the chair down. I scuttled back, trying to untangled myself, the thread had ended up twisted and tangled. I yanked at it freeing myself but at the same time causing half the length of the skirt to be a split. Could I be any unluckier right now? I kept going until I managed to grab the sleeve of my hoodie. I pulled it to me them slid myself backwards as quick as I could. When I got back to the end row my hair was a mess, and I was drenched in Pepsi and sticky substances. I tried to get them off by rubbing my torso on the seat to no avail. I threw my hoodie on zipping it up and feeling the rubbish on my body stick to the inside of it. I wriggled and then jumped up scooting to my seat. As I scrambled over Lucas my skirt ripped some more. I made a mental note to be care with that as Lucas still had my undies.
‘You. Are. A. Prick’ I separated each word, going for fury but he just laughed.
‘I’m so going to get you for that’ I muttered putting my seatbelt on as the coach began moving once more.

BettyBoop
03-17-2009, 05:10 PM
Chapter 7

‘Time for your dare I think Lucas’ I said after a few minutes of silence.
‘Sure, I’m up for it; let’s do this’ He said cockily.
I looked around, searching for something to give me an idea for his dare. All I could see was the chairs and the windows.
‘I got it!’ I said grinning. ‘You, give me your clothes then swap seat, and get by the window’ You need to get 4 other drivers to beep their car horns at you’
I grabbed a piece of paper, writing ‘Honk If You’re Horny’ in huge letters passing it to him.
‘Oh do I have to have the sign’ He moaned
‘Yes, or nobody will know to honk’ I explained
He sighed then removed his trousers and shirt and handed them to me. I cleared my throat nodding at his undies.
‘Hey those aren’t clothes, they are underwear’ He said
‘I don’t care, hand them over’ I smirked at him
He yanked them off covering himself with his hands. I handed him his sign then let him switch with me. We pulled the curtain to cover the seats so Lucas could stand.
I said loudly, mostly for Mr Gretchen’s benefit ‘I’m going to sleep now, I’m pulling the curtain over’
I could keep myself from watching his ass, what could I say, it wasn’t my fault. I was right there, just, anyway you would have done the same.
He stood warily using the sign to keep his dignity, I wasn’t having that. I pulled at it but he held on.
‘It doesn’t count if you do that’ I laughed
He begrudgingly lifted the sign up pressing it to the window with his chest. I leaned trying to peak without him noticing but my general clumsiness made it so I ended up slipping banging my head on the glass.
‘Curious are we’ He asked
‘Shut up’ I replied
‘Don’t be ashamed, I am excruciatingly beautiful’ He teased while I scowled at him.
‘He turned his front toward me and I did my best not to show I was intrigued. I failed.
He laughed again and turned back to the window. I waited until my breathing was steady before I spoke ‘So 4 honks in, let’s say a minute, and if you don’t complete it I’ll have something else for you to do’ Now I was the one smirking.
‘Hm, fine let’s do this’ He said shaking his butt in my face.
Suddenly, we heard a horn, a car without about 3 young girls in it. He smiled at them and gave them a thumb up. Weirdly I felt jealousy run through me, and I didn’t understand it so I just sat and scowled. He looked over his shoulder and laughed at my expression.
‘Ah, hoping I’d get no beeps are we’ He laughed again
And try as I might I let out a little giggle, I jumped startled when another horn beeped a group of teenage boys, drunk, no doubt. And another in the next few seconds by a young red headed girl with a P plate on her car, new driver it seemed. He only had 10 seconds left, he waggled and waved but most people didn’t look, or tired to pretend they hadn’t.
‘5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Ha!’ I laughed
‘Fine, I lost, laugh it up, you know I’m hot though’ He laughed striking a pose.
‘Sit down before we get caught’ I hissed at him
‘Stop trying to pretend you don’t want me’ He blew a kiss, winking.
I stood up trying to push him into his seat, he laughed at pathetic attempt and swivelled me round, so my back was facing the chairs in the row forward to us.
‘Move please’ I said weakly, even though I knew I didn’t want him to move.
He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him burying his head in my neck. It was nice until I remembered he was nude, then it became, awkward when I noticed he’d begun getting a hard on. I’d noticed before when he was at the window, yet it hadn’t stopped. He reached his hand to lower my zipper slipping it off my shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. I shivered, leaning against the back of the chair.
He placed his arms around me pulling our bodies together. My skin coming into contact with his made me let out a small moan. He ran his fingers down my side, my torso then my legs. He parted them easily as I was positively weak at the knees. Seeing as my underwear was already gone he didn’t have to try hard to slip a finger into me. I gasped, biting down on my lip to keep from making noise. My skirt had now ridden up, so we were both on the back of a school coach, nude. And I assumed this trip would be boring. He thrust his fingers inside of me, again and again as I used all my concentration to keep quiet. I heard something skid across the floor. I didn’t even bother to look at what it was. I was otherwise engaged. Then I heard the footsteps and I wished I’d looked.
‘Ah, I’ve dropped my phone.’ Someone’s half-asleep voice said.
My head turned so quickly I almost got whiplash, we scrambled for our clothes. I pulled my skirt back into position as Lucas dragged him trousers on. He pulled on his tee and I looked for my hoodie, I looked left, right under the chair but I couldn’t find it. The footsteps got closer and then I saw Darren West’s head peer around the chairs.

BettyBoop
03-22-2009, 03:58 AM
This chapter is vair vair short. But people kept asking me to write and I had no ideas.

Chapter 8

I nearly screamed as Darren stared a look of pure bewilderment on his face. Why, why do bad things happen to me, seriously? I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t move I was glued to the floor, but Lucas came to stand in front of me, shielding me from Darren.
‘Problem?’ he said in a voice that terrified me. He sounded so protective, I wanted to grin.
He clenched his jaw and made his hands into fist by his side as he stepped toward Darren.
‘Uh, I, no. I didn’t see. I – I’m not. Um.’ He stuttered, his voice breaking.
Lucas was larger than most of the boys in our class, taller and more muscular. I’d be scared if I were him, too.
Darren took a step back, stumbling over his own feet. Lucas grabbed him before he fell, saying
‘Careful now, we wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to you, would we?’
He gave Darren a threatening look, while raising his eyebrows. His hand dug into Darren’s arm and he looked like he was going to cry. I began to feel bad as he hadn’t actually said he was going to tell. I saw my shirt poking out from under the seat in front of me. I scooped it up and threw it on. I turned to see Darren staring at my boobs for the brief moment they were on show. Lucas saw this and punched him hard.
‘Lucas’ I shouted, ‘Stop now’
He turned to look at me, he let go of Darren and he tumbled to the floor.
‘Sorry’ he mumbled at me ‘I didn’t want to frighten you’
‘You didn’t’ I smiled
Darren was still on the floor, and as Lucas turned back to him, he whimpered and a wet patch appeared on his trousers. My mouth dropped open and Lucas moved fast, grabbing his phone and getting a picture of Darren.
‘Nobody will see this, if you didn’t see anything. Got it?’
‘Ye – Yes’ He stuttered pulling his shirt lower over his crotch while scrambling down the aisle.
‘Aw, Lucas, look what you did to the poor boy’ I said my eyes following him as he practically ran away.
He laughed while turning me to face him by gently turning my chin to his direction. He rested his head on my shoulder and whispered ‘It was fun though, and you know it’
And as hard as I tried to remember it as a humiliating memory, it was in fact, fun.
He pulled me closer.
My hands pressed against his chest, I ran them down to the waist band of his jeans, and I undid the button then the zipper. I looked up to see him staring at my hands, his look a mixture of shock and curiosity. I slid my fingertips down tracing the V shape his torso made then parted his now unzipped jeans. Pushing them down, whilst still staring at his face. I began running my hands on him, now erect. His eyes became wide, and it was now he who looked paranoid. His eyes darted continually down the aisle then back to me.
The speakers scared me and I jumped back as the driver announced
‘All seatbelts need to be fastened; we are nearly at our destination’
I swivelled and sat in my seat, doing up my belt, Lucas stood and looked at me.
‘Sit down, Lucas’ I said, laughing.
‘Oh, yeah’ He pulled up his jeans, slumped into his seat and wrapped his arms around my shoulder. I leaned into him and yawned.
‘You tired Charl?’ he asked quietly.
‘Yeah, little bit’ I murmured.
‘Sleep then, I’ll wake you when we get there’ He said after kissing me on the forehead.

BettyBoop
03-24-2009, 07:19 AM
Chapter 9 (Lucas’ point of view)

I leant back in my seat, cradling Charl in my arms. I was so glad I’d spoke to her, I’d watched her move around the crowd for years, she was different and I loved that. I stroked a strand of hair out of her face and gently tucked it behind her ear. I heard her mumble something; I bent my head and heard her muttering about her dog, Louie. She talks in her sleep; she couldn’t get any cuter right now. I heard her mumble something that sounded like ‘Lucas’ but I couldn’t be sure. I wasn’t going t get happy about that or big headed; she could have been saying anything. Yet again, what rhymes with Lucas?
I smiled wondering what she was dreaming. She snuggled closer in to me, I looked to where my hand rested, and I noticed how torn her skirt was. I pulled at the thread, I didn’t want to tear it I just couldn’t help it, I can’t concentrate and my hands never stay still. I took my hand away and pulled my iPod out from my pocket, switching it on and searching for a song, I listened to some Third Eye Blind and tried to sleep. When the song ended I sat up a little notice I’d picked the majority of the thread out of Charl’s skirt.
Oh crap
If she gets up that is going to rip, why can’t I just not mess with things? Maybe she won’t notice, maybe it won’t fall. Oh hardeehar, Charlotte, not falling? That’s sooo likely. Not that I’d mind it coming off, she is beautiful, I don’t think she notices though.
There was nothing I could do to fix this so I leant back closed my eyes and drifted.

Chapter 9 (Charlotte’s point of view)

I woke up and looked out the window. It was still dark but we were not on the motorway anymore. We were driving up a gravelly slope. I looked up to see Lucas asleep, with his headphones in. I pulled them out and put his iPod in his bag.
I nudged him a little when I saw a building up ahead of us. It was like a huge camp, I could see a forest, and the buildings were separate little cabins and a large one which I assumed was for teachers and camp leaders. The coach came to a stop and I nudged him again
‘Lucas, Lucas wake up’ I said
‘Hmm’ He grumbled
I poked him hard in the ribs ‘Lucas!’
‘Ok, I’m awake, I’m awake’ He said groggily
He sat up then went back to slumping against his seat, I twisted to poke him again and I heard and felt a tearing at my hip.
I froze, trying very hard not to move again. I turned my head hoping that it wasn’t what I thought. I was wrong. My skirt was literally hanging from a thread on the right side. I stood and watched it swing when I moved, revealing my front and back.
I turned to Lucas and he had noticed too.
‘Well, that’s not good’ He said.
‘Obviously’ I murmured.

‘We have arrived, can everyone get there bags and wait outside the coach to be shown to their cabins.’ The speaker shouted. Lucas took off his long sleeved shirt and handed it to me.
‘Tie this on it should help’ He said.
I took it and tied it on. I ended up making it worse. I’d completely destroyed the last thread and the shirt was all that was holding up my skirt. It covered my right side but seeing as it covered my front entirely you could see a little of my butt. And to make things worse, I had to keep retying the shirt and the material was slipping. Lucas grabbed my bags for me and we left the coach me keeping a strong hold and the only thing that kept my dignity in place. I walked down the aisle slowly, hoping I wouldn’t trip and taking my steps slowly. I and Lucas were the last ones off the coach. He held my bags and his and he hardly struggled.
We were split into groups; each cabin had four separated rooms. The showers and toilets were in separate building. We were told where tennis courts were, large fields to play, campfire, cafeteria, lakes and everything we needed to know. We were shown to our cabins. I shared mine with three other girls. Two girls seemed to be best friends and another who always seemed uncomfortable around others, she was quiet and she kept to herself, I smiled at her and she looked almost shocked. We went to our cabin and chose our rooms. I chose the one which was at the back on the right, the quiet girl chose the front right. The two girls who seemed latched together chose the room opposite ours. It had no upstairs but mine had a little balcony which faced the forest and the cabin next to us with a wicker chair and flowers around the fence.
I leant over the balcony and I saw Lucas coming my way smiling. I waved and he jogged over flinging my bags over the fence. The cabin was already elevated and he still managed to get the bags over with no hassle.
‘Where is your cabin’ I asked him, eagerly hoping it was close.
He turned to and walked away, I was confused until he flung his bags over the balcony opposite mine. I grinned and he jogged back over.
‘Lucky you’ he said.
I knelt down, so my head was equal to his, forgetting my skirt. It slipped off and I was left with only the shirt, tied loosely around my waist. Lucas climbed onto my balcony, picked up my bags and the shirt around my waist before jumping off. He did it so quickly I had no chance, not that I would have if I’d known his plan. I crouched covering my front with my hands.
‘Lucas, give them back.’ I whined
‘OK if you give me your shirt’ He joked.
I should have known. I looked around, I realised nobody would come this way, it was cut off and you wouldn’t bother. I slipped it off over my head and threw it his way. A breeze blew past me and I shivered. My nipples stood out and I covered my breasts with one arm.
‘My bags, please?’ I asked.
‘Silly Charl’ He grinned at me. Jumping his balcony and taking mine and his bags with him into his room.
‘Lucas’ I hissed, I heard no answer.
I ran back to my room and locked my door. I looked out the window hoping to see Lucas. My hope was gone as I crawled onto my bed. I decided to look over the balcony again, I was aware I was stark naked, but I’d done this before. Maybe it wasn’t actually outside last time but I was confident. I called Lucas’ name. I heard something behind me; I swivelled too slowly, to see Lucas locking my door with the key I’d left on the dresser.
‘Are you serious?’ I half-yelled.
He flashed the key in my face, then jumped the balcony and ran into the tress.
‘God, I hate you’ I said but I felt myself smiling. I looked around then cautiously climbed off the balcony. I couldn’t cover myself while doing this and I became very aware. I landed on the ground which was surprisingly soft. I jogged into the woods, calling Lucas’ name. I heard giggles and laughter coming toward me. I jumped behind a bush and saw Lauren and her boyfriend; everyone knew about Lauren, she had slept with everyone. She disgusted me. I peeked and saw what they were doing. Great, I though just greeeat. A bra flew over and landed to the left of me, followed by panties and what seemed to be the rest of Lauren’s clothes. I tried to block out the noises as Lance’s clothes followed on. I sat back, twigs poking my butt. I wiggled trying to get comfy, I took a swift glance and I saw Lucas standing to my right. He laughed silently from behind the tree, and I grimaced at him.
He beckoned me over and I shook my head instantly, was he insane! I took a look towards Lauren and Lance, and I was very sure they wouldn’t notice. I still wasn’t sure. Lucas pulled my key from his pocket and shook it in front of him. I thought about it then nodded. I crawled over the bush and made leaps toward Lucas.
Lauren sat up saying ‘What was that!’
But quickly forgot what she heard or saw.
I quickly turned from her and leaped for the key. Lucas being Lucas dodged me and ran. I chased him but it was becoming continually hard while covering myself with both of my arms, I took a glance around then released my arms hurry forward. I stumbled over a few branches and my own feet but I caught up to him when he ran through a break in the trees. He’d made it to a lake; it was very open so I stood at the edge of the trees. He ran to the end of the lake pier dropped the key then ran back.
‘Oh hi Charl didn’t see you there; I think I saw your key up there by the way.’ He laughed.
I almost punched him, I rolled my eyes than snuck into the open, and I covered myself with hands and tiptoed forward. I ran up the pier, stumbling and falling twice. I grabbed my key and jumped with joy.
Bad idea, I fell off the edge into the lake, screaming as I did. I came to the surface gasping and annoyed as I saw Lucas laughing on the pier. He stretched his hand out to lift me up. I reached for him then I noticed About 7 of our class running to the water.
‘Oh crap’ Lucas said.
He took off his shirt then jumped in too.
‘Maybe if we stay here for a while they’ll go away’ I said panic stricken.
They jumped in swimming toward us
‘Hey Guys!’ Rose shouted.
I swam behind Lucas as they came toward us.
'Crap' We said together.

BettyBoop
03-26-2009, 11:01 AM
Chapter 10

Lucas grabbed hold of the pier and pulled himself up to reach his long sleeved tee. He passed it to me, it helped but not enough, it was white but at least I had clothes. I swam under the pier and slipped it over my head. It probably wasn’t too obvious this was all I had on but I’d have to be careful with my movements. I backed toward the large wooden pole which held the pier up.
‘Hey guys’ Lucas said, his voice not wavering.
Rose, Lee, Mike and Sasha swam over. I smiled warily and pulled myself a little lower.
‘Hiya Charlotte’ Rose said, obviously trying to involve me and make me feel comfortable.
I felt something swim past the back of my knees and I lurched forward. The back of the shirt caught on a screw sticking out of the pole. It pulled the shirt tight to my body obviously revealing how nude I was, my nipples stuck out obviously and there was no hiding it now.
I stared at the faces of everyone, trying to see if they had noticed, all the while knowing they must have.
I couldn’t help but notice Sasha’s eyes scouring my body, I felt uncomfortable and a little confused. Sasha was known as the girl who’s had dated nearly every boy in our class. But her eyes kept flickering back to my clinging shirt.
‘So, what were you guys up to?’ Lee asked withholding a laugh.
‘Playing some truth or dare’ Lucas said quickly.
I looked at him confused. Wishing nobody would notice my lack of clothing below. The shirt was no longer than any average shirt and was floating up as I moved.
‘Can we join you?’ Mike asked looking at us both.
Lucas turned to me and winked.
‘Sure’ I said, becoming more confident and excited by the second.
‘We all in?’ Lee said turning to the rest of his group
Everyone agreed and it began.
Sasha wore a black and white checkered tankini, Rose a red Victoria’s Secret tankini which revealed a more than necessary amount of cleavage. The boys wore swimming trunks apart from Lucas who wore his jeans and boxers; he must have put on when he stole my bags to his cabin.

Lee began; ‘Sasha, I dare you to give’
I saw his eyes look toward me and I stopped breathing
‘Charlotte a piggyback in the water’ I froze, wondering how I’d pull this off.
Sasha would obviously notice I was wearing no underwear, I didn’t know her well but I hoped she wouldn’t say anything. She swam over to me and turned, I slipped onto her back and she began to swim. She turned to look at me when we were far away from the group.
‘Why are you only wearing that shirt?’ She asked me genuinely confused
‘I, um, lost my clothes’ I said quickly.
She must have known I was lying but she said nothing as she began to swim back toward the group. I had to admit feeling my bare pussy on her skin, knowing that the majority of the group had no idea turned me on. I swam back to my place by the pole, and the next dare was given.
Rose piped up
‘Lucas, we’ll spin you around and the person you face when we let up from the water has to remove one item of clothing.’ She giggled.
‘Rose, many of us are only wearing one piece of clothing’ Sasha said motioning toward the boys who looked both afraid and excited.
‘All the more fun’ she said smiling an odd twisted sort of smile.
We all had to push Lucas below the water and begin to spin him. When we finally let him up he resurfaced gasping. Luckily his back was to me, yet he was facing Rose who didn’t look too happy about the idea now.
‘Um, actually that dare was kind of stupid’ She stuttered.
‘Too late now’ Mike laughed.
She looked down, trying to see which item would reveal more. She eventually slipped her bikini bottoms off and threw them onto the pier.
Wolf whistles erupted from Mike and Lee, though Lucas seen much more gentlemanly than that.
Sasha went next, feeling bad for Rose. ‘Mike and Lee, you have to switch swimming shorts. Take them off then pass them to me and I’ll hand them to the other.’ She said smirking.
‘Ugh fine’ they both mumbled.
They slipped them off and I noticed that both Sasha and Rose were trying to get a good look. I admit I peeked but I wasn’t as blatant. They handed them to Sasha who took her time, pretending she couldn’t remember which was which as they fidgeted across from her. I could just about see through the water that they had both become erect, I’m pretty sure Sasha noticed too as we exchanged a look trying not to burst into laughter. At least they couldn’t mock each other now.
Sasha finally handed them the shorts which they swiftly pulled on.
Next Lucas said ‘Rose, I dare you to lick, to erection the left nipple of all the girls here’
Rose looked horrified.
‘And if a player fails to complete a dare, a forfeit will be given, which is obligatory’ He said calmly.
Rose ducked her head and swam to Sasha first, who looked uncomfortable and blushed, I guess my suspicions were incorrect ones after all. Next she swam to me; I tried to back away but knew I was pressed against the piers pole. She brought her mouth to my breast, her warm breath tickling where the cold water had not yet dried. The boys crowded like they had with Sasha, only my shirt was almost completely transparent. Her tongue swirled around my nipple and it soon became more erect than it already was, a mixture of the cold and arousal I now felt. A small moan escaped my lips before I could stop it and the boys eyes widened. Rose pulled back, smiling at me before swimming back to her space.
I decided to dare next ‘Mike swap outfit with Sasha’ I smiled.
They looked shock at my sudden talking and at the dare.
‘I can’t wear girl clothes’ Lee moaned.
‘Just do it, dude, unless you’re afraid we’ll notice your tiny penis’ Mike guffawed.
Lee glared at him and took off his shorts. We looked at Sasha who now wished she’d taken hers’ off while everyone else was otherwise preoccupied. She slipped her bottoms off then pulled the tankini top over her head.. Mike’s mouth dropped open as his face filled with joy at this sight. She took Lees’ shorts and slipped them on. Lee put on the tankini top which was obviously too small then her squeezed the bottom up over his thighs moaning ouch as he pulled them up fully. He looked as if he was in a lot of pain. His face becoming red and his hands trying to loosen to pants, and failing.
We all laughed at his face, Mike the hardest and Lee glared at him once more.
‘Oh my, LeeANNE’ he said ‘you look ever so pretty’
Lee ignored him and gestured to carry on the game so the humiliation could be passed to another.
Sasha went ‘An easy one, Lucas, take off the jeans’
Lucas did so, showing he had boxer briefs below and the game continued.

We now stood in shallower waters, Rose in only bikini bottom, Sasha in boy trunks; Lee is a tankini, Mike in his own short, Lucas in boxers, and me in a white shirt.
‘Ok, Ok. To make this more interesting, everyone just ditch the clothes, because this is where this is going, yeah?’ Mike asked.
Everyone seemed in agreement and we did so. Sasha pulled of the trunk and flung them up to the pier, as she did so she rose out of the water, he breasts bouncing as she did, and earning more Woo’s and whistles from the boys, even Rose joined in now giggling, she slipped off her bikini top flinging it up also. I pulled off my soaked shirt and the boys removed whatever was left of their clothes, except Lee who was having trouble with the tankini top. We all laughed as he struggled. The sun had begun to set now, and most people had returned to cabins this being the only lake by the cabins we stayed.
‘Let’s get up on the pier. We all clambered up, Lee still wearing the tight tankini panties as we did. Lucas climbed up pulling me up after. We all stood and noticed the swift glances everyone made to each other.
We all noticed the same thing at once. Our clothes were gone. Of course this must be a mistake, we didn’t hear anybody, and we must just be looking in the wrong place.
‘What the hell!’ Rose squeaked.
‘Oh this is hilarious’ Mike laughed again running past Rose and spanking her on the butt, she turned and tripped him and he landed face down on the pier.
‘Ha’ Sasha said ‘Lee, give me my tankini back please?’
Lee passed over the top saying ‘Can I keep these pants, please, please, please.’ He begged.
‘Yes, if you kiss my feet’ She said smiling.
Lee actually crouched and kissed each of Sasha’s feet. She patted his head and laughed again.
‘Hate to burst your bubble, but what are we going to do now!’ Rose screeched.

To Be Continued?

BettyBoop
04-02-2009, 01:50 PM
Chapter 11

‘Ok calm down’ I said ‘this isn’t too bad; our cabins aren’t that far off, Mike, stop prancing around like this brilliant’ I glared at him.
‘It is’ He grinned, his eyes wide roaming over us girls making us uncomfortable.
Sasha jumped forward pushing Mike back over the pier
‘You were saying?’ She smirked
‘Now we’ve silenced the dweeb’
Rose said glancing and Mike grimacing in the water up at us
‘We can try to find some coverage.’
She was crouched trying to keep her dignity. And failing.
Sasha kept her hands over her lower half and was the most covered of us all.
I and Rose had to use the majority of our limbs to keep covered; I was annoyed the boys had it so easy.
At least Lee was trying his hardest to look up, he kept acting as if he’d seen something interesting above and kept his eyes away, I was thankful for him at least. Mike continued to mess around in the water now, spinning and splashing like a child.
‘If we make our way back to our cabin, Lee and Mike share with me.’
He explained
‘We should be there soon. It’s in that direction’ he said mostly to Rose and Sasha who were clueless.

‘My cabin is opposite his, you guys can come to my room, and I’ll have something you can wear.’ I said quickly to Sasha and Rose.
My heart stopped as I remembered my key. My eyes darted around, staring at the old pier falling to pieces; I saw a glint, just by a large gap in the wood. ‘My key’ I nodded toward it. Lucas grabbed it keeping himself covered easily. He stretched him arm toward me then said ‘I’ll hold on to it for now’ noticing my arms wrapped around myself and smirking slightly at me.
The boys headed off first, Mike clambered back up pathetically, falling twice until he finally rolled onto the pier.
I noticed when Sasha and I weren’t looking Rose shamelessly flirted with Mike, she obviously loved the attention. She smiled and winked and all but dived on him. He loved it obviously but it made me uncomfortable, so I went on with Sasha, Lucas, and Lee as we came closer to the trees.
As soon as we entered the forest I felt the tension diffuse a little.
I looked up at Lucas, he even had back muscles, I traced his shoulder blades, his back, and his shape with my eyes, until I was startled out of it by Sasha’s’ voice.
‘Which way is it now?’ She asked, noticeably more at ease in the shade of the trees.
‘We should head this way, shouldn’t take long’ Lucas said, authority obvious in his voice though he continued to cup his private parts as did Lee, we walked on.
‘Well, got to admit this is kind of interesting’ Sasha asked me, looking down and giggling nervously.
I couldn’t but laugh too, and soon we were all giggling.
‘How can anyone be this unlucky’ Lee laughed.
We walked on, trying to manoeuvre over any especially sharp twigs or rocks. I stumbled quite a lot of course, grasping on to trees to stop falling, I did so again and in the process revealed myself. I blushed red but Lucas helped me up quickly, stepping in front of Lee, even though he wasn’t trying to look.
When I heard no mocking laughter I realised Mike had went missing.
‘Where is Mike...? And Rose for that matter’ Just as I’d finished my sentence, we all turned to see Rose giving Mike a glimpse of her naked body.
‘Rose!’ Sasha shouted ‘Why don’t you have some bloody self respect, you can do better than that arse’ She said gesturing toward Mike.
She just giggled grasping Mike’s arms and tugging him along. I walked on, I decided I wouldn’t watch this pathetic display, even Mike looked like he didn’t want to be there and he was a pervert.
Sasha sped up to me as we came to a gap in the trees. Keeping hidden we snuck to the edges to peer out from behind giant leaves and branches.
It seemed clear.
‘My key?’ I said to Lucas, he passed it to me and I had to move my hand from my lower half to get it. I turned to Sasha who looked worried at how open it was beyond the trees, then to Rose, who had stopped giggling and looked cautious too.
‘That’s my cabin’ I pointed it out. ‘We can’t go around the front we’ll have to climb the balcony.’
Lucas turned to me and said
‘Will you guys be OK getting in?’
‘Sure we’ll see you in a bit’ I smiled nervously.
‘OK the best way, I would say is just run for it.’ Rose whispered, her voice hoarse.
We turned to see the boys climbing into a window that was around the back on their cabin, to Lucas’ room. There was a window like that on mine, but it was the quiet girl’s room.
‘OK, all at one?’ I asked
‘Let’s go’ Sasha said, checking we were behind her.
I paused to listen to screams and laughter which were out of site but generally too close for comfort. For all we knew someone could e right around the corner as soon as we run out.
‘GO!’ Rose shouted making me jump.
We ran and struggled to climb over the small balcony. I finally got over and landed on my head. I scrambled for the key I’d dropped.
We heard voices coming closer and we all gasped. I struggled to get the key in, my hand was shaking. Finally I got it open, we pushed so hard to get in we all ended up toppling and landing on each other sprawled on the floor.
We were silent, and then it broke as we burst into laughter.
‘Oh my gosh, that was crazy’ Rose said gasping for air.
‘Ridiculous’ Sasha squealed.
As the laughter wore off we began to feel awkward that we were all laying together without clothes on, and I was pretty sure I felt erect nipples on my back. I scrambled up quickly as did the other and lugged my suitcase up on to my bed.
We crowded round it and I cocked my head to the side as I noticed a huge padlock the shape of a heart.
‘Are you kidding me?!’ I screamed.
‘Whoa, um, why’d you have a padlock, like, on your bag?’ Rose said in her becoming annoying voice.
‘Correct me if I’m wrong, but judging by her reaction, I’m doubting it’s hers’ Sasha said condescendingly toward Rose, which she deserved. Though the joke was wasted as she didn’t catch the tone. A heart shape note was resting on my pillow; I grabbed it, and read the neat text.
‘Hello, feeling chilly? Check your bottom draw. x’
Rose and Sasha must’ve been reading over my shoulder as we all turn to the chest and ran toward it. I scrunched the note up and chucked it on to the bed. We kneeled down and dragged the heavy draw out.
The clothing in there was scarce but it was something. I pulled out all the clothes and placed them on the bed. We put on what we could, but this was really not much better.
I had on some of the shortest, tightest red shorts known to man, which were not only making it hard for me to move, but were giving me a serious camel toe/ wedgie unless I held them down. Also a plain white T-shirt.
Rose had the shortest of skirts; she scrambled for panties and came up empty. She also had a pale yellow Tee. She went to the mirror, when she stood straight you couldn’t see much. It was literally centimetres below her ass and pussy. If there was a slight breeze or she bent everyone would get a good look.
Sasha had grabbed a pair of white shorts which reached to her knees but hung really low, exposing some of her trimmed pubic hair, brunette like the rest of her hair and the top of her ass. She pulled on a strapless red top, she tried to pull it down to cover her pubes and then her boobs popped right out, she pulled it back up and her pubes were visible again. She messed with it until she had an even difference. We looked at each other and ourselves in shock.
‘OK, it is bad, but we have clothes now.’ Sasha said optimistically
‘Yeah, your right, and I suppose we could just stay here –‘ I was interrupted by a bell and the speakers outside the cabin announcing the campfire was being lit and everyone had to go out.
‘We froze then Rose’s eyes popped
‘I can’t sit on a freakin’ log in this skirt’ She said, horrified. She looked down at it and even that movement revealed her butt in the mirror behind her.
‘Who would do this to us, I don’t have any enemies.’ I moaned
‘Me neither, but we can’t stay here, they’ll come to collect us soon’ Sasha explained
Rose moved to the door ‘It’s getting dark now anyway, they might not notice’

We went outside and I locked the door, pushing the key in the miniscule gap between my hip and my shorts. When we gave ourselves the look over once more we turned to see something that made us feel heaps better. We busted into laughter that was actually painful. The boys stood there, wearing clothes just as bad as ours.
‘Happened to you too, huh?’ I said biting my lip to keep from giggling again.

They glared at us. Then the bell rang once more..

BettyBoop
04-07-2009, 04:43 AM
Chapter 12

We stood the three of us, hardly dressed looking down at the boys, stifling laughter. Lucas was wearing a skin tight black leather vest and tight black jeans with diamond shaped cut-outs down the legs. Lee, a pair of denim cut off shorts and a pink T-shirt with Betty Boop printed on it. And last but not least Mike in a tie-dye top, that was way too short, showing his belly button and a trail of hair leading to the too baggy trousers which were sagging dangerously, and would most definitely fall if they were let go.
‘I thought you guys had planned this for a moment’ Sasha said to the boys, stifling laughter.
‘Obviously not’ Lee said coldly, before laughing himself and shaking his head.
‘Ok, Ok, we have to go, come one’ Rose says trying to be optimistic.
Sasha stepped forward to climb over the balcony; she flung one leg over, then the next. She hung off by her arms, her ass clearly visible then she landed swiftly on the ground. She stood and fixed her shorts using her hand to hold them up, mimicking Mike.
Next I kind of shuffled forward and Lucas, noting my skin-tight shorts stepped forward to help me down. He cradled me in his arms and I got down easily. We all turned to see Rose who was looking distressed. I noticed none of the boys went to help her, Lee and Lucas, because she was annoying, and Mike, I assume because he’s a pervert.
She kept changing her position, trying to figure how to manoeuvre her way over the banister.
She must’ve finally realised there was no way to do this gracefully, she swung one leg over then the other, giving everyone a good look, not that she cared. Rose was one who liked the attention.
She jumped down, her skirt blowing up in the process. She righted herself, and I couldn’t help but notice the wet patch she’d left on the banister.
How can she be enjoying this?! Is she insane? Though secretly, this was quite, let’s say interesting.
I sighed to keep myself on track.
‘Nice’ Mike muttered to Lee, looking us up and down.
Lee shook his head and moved away.
We followed on toward the campfire.
The sun had set, and it was now almost completely dark.
We got to the campfire and everyone was sitting around backs to us, we crept by slowly and sat at the back, I struggled to get onto my knees as did Lucas next to me in his restricting jeans. Lee sat on the floor too crossing his arms over his T-shirt. Sasha sat easier than we, still holding her shorts. Mike did the same. Rose, embarrassing herself, yet again, shuffled next to Mike, bending practically in his face before she sat on the floor, pulling her knees to her chest in a less than graceful position.
‘OK kids, welcome, we are going to have fun fun fun! I’m Randy your camp counsellor. I’ll be helping you out with everything and anything’ the over enthusiastic counsellor said with a huge grin.
Giggles and grumbles erupted at this crazy looking man. He carried on talking but everyone had begun their own conversations.
‘Ok, so nobody’s noticed, but seriously, I have no clothes left, my suitcase is locked’ Lee said.
‘Mine too’ I sighed
‘Well, I haven’t checked my cabin yet’ Sasha said
‘Let’s get away from creepo here, and go see what we can find’ Rose said jumping up.
I looked to see everyone else’s reaction; we shrugged and mostly just wanted to get away from Randy, who had begun to sing. We jumped up together and ran.
‘Hm, creepy dude didn’t even notice us’ Lee laughed
‘Which way is it?’ I asked, uncomfortable from the run in my way too tight shorts.
‘This way’ Rose said skipping away.
We followed on, it became harder for me to not fall now in the dark, Lucas held on to my elbow but it honestly didn’t help. I fell head first over a low branch, and hit my head off the ground. I rolled over and sat bewildered.
‘Charl, you okay?’ Lucas rushed to me.
I couldn’t care less about the fall as I just felt my shorts rip from front to back.
‘Eep’ I squeaked.
‘Did I hear a ripping sound?’ Sasha asked
‘Yup’ Mike said, laughing at me. His laughter shook the trees.
‘Shut up Mike’ Lee said.
I struggled to get up, and inspected the tear. It went from the bottom of the zipper to the top of my butt crack.
‘Well, I’d very much like to find your cabin now, let’s go, please’ I waited till everyone went ahead until I began to walk next to Lucas who now held onto my arm harder.
‘Lightening doesn’t strike twice’ I muttered, embarrassed.
‘With you Charl, anything goes’ He chuckled.
He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me over to him. I heard him laugh as I stumbled a little.
‘Shut up’ I murmured.
The others were far in front of us now; I could only see their outlines in the darkness. Lucas stepped toward me; I backed into a tree, looking at him, puzzled.
He began to undo his belt, and I had no objections, I raised my eyebrow looking up at his face hidden by darkness...
He pulled it off, but continued toward me, grabbing my wrists; he tied the belt round them, then to a higher branch above me. I had to keep on my tip toes to stay up.
‘What’re you doing now’ my voice came out barely a whisper.
He chuckled ‘Wait and see Charl.’
He ran his cold hands from my waist upwards pushing my T-shirt up. He massaged my breasts, pinching my nipples; I curved myself toward him exhaling.
He slipped his hand round to my back and pulled me into him. I felt his lips on my neck, my collar bone, my breasts, and his warm breath left a lingering tingly sensation.
His lips started again at my bellybutton down to my hip bone.
He used his teeth to tug at my shorts; I felt his hands roaming my legs, parting them. I wrapped them around his waist, pulling him to me. The sensation I felt as my pussy rubbed against him was brilliant.
I’d forgotten about the fact our friends had wandered, I forgot about the fact I had no clothes, I slipped into my own world, with just me and Lucas.
I heard a twig snap as Lucas pulled away from me.
‘Lucas?’ I said weakly
His hand pulled my T-shirt back into place; I shivered as the fabric moved over my erect nipples.
‘Sorry Charl’ I heard the smile in his voice.
‘Lucas’ I moaned ‘come back’
‘They are going to wonder where we got to’ He laughed
My wrists were released, and I fell into him. He kissed me on the cheek, and we went on to find everyone leaving Sasha and Rose’s cabin, looking glum.
‘Please tell me we have clothes’ I felt the breeze running between my legs.
‘Same as your suitcase, different note though’ Sasha said, passing me a heart shaped note which read.
‘No clothes for you, but a new room. You’ll be switching cabins, with Charlotte’s roommates. I’m watching you. x’
‘What the hell’ I said.
‘We need to find out who’s doing this?’
Sasha said looking around cautiously
‘And how they’re watching us’ She finished.

‘We should get back to your, well our, cabin. I heard everyone else leaving the campfire.’ Rose said.
‘I really don’t want to be seen in these, what’s left of them anyway, clothes’ I groaned.
We turned and again, tried to make a way unnoticed to the cabins.

BettyBoop
04-17-2009, 04:15 PM
Chapter 13

We returned to our cabins, me, Rose and Sasha. I took the time to check out the rest of the cabin now. The quiet girl was still there, but I heard no noise from behind her door.
‘Well, these rooms are better than what we had before.’ Sasha said dryly, obviously not really caring about the room, she wandered to the window staring blankly into the trees.
Her door was opposite mine, and Rose’s to the left of hers.
I wandered in the room,
‘You OK, Sasha?’ I asked warily
‘Sure’ she smiled
‘This isn’t even, um, so bad you know’ I said looking at my feet.
‘I think it’s, well, exciting! Wow, you’d never think something like this would happen to you, I kind of love it.’ She said, her eyes lighting up, a wide grin aimed at me, she was nice, Sasha. I’d never been close to many people, but I like Sasha, she was nice, genuinely nice.
I giggled ‘Thought I was the only one’
I shuffled over to the wicker chair, pulling my knees up, not struggling with my hardly there shorts, I figured I was mostly covered by my feet, I closed my eyes and lent my head back. I drifted while hearing the telly switch on in the distance.

Sasha’s point of view.

I switched on the TV, some boring show, I wasn’t paying attention. Rose had returned to her room, I sat on my bed, channel hopping. I turned to Charlotte, about to start conversation when I noticed she was in a deep sleep. I finally found something worth watching on the television. I looked to the right, at charlotte, her breathing was slow, and her head leant back on the pillow behind it. Her chest rose slowly and evenly, I began to notice, even more now I wasn’t being watched; her breasts. They were stretching the thin white tee. Her nipples stuck out, I could see the shape of them straining against the shirt, and I could make out the shape of her breasts through the pale material.
I shook my head, trying to focus on the television.

I heard a thump on the thick carpet as Charlotte’s foot slipped off the wicker chair hitting the floor. It shocked me and I jumped, I looked at her to see if she’d woken, she sat still in the chair, only slightly turning her head and moving her arms upward. Her shirt had rode up as she’d slid a little down; it had twisted and had revealed the lower part of her left breast, just below the nipple, and most of her stomach.
I sucked in a breath and swallowed. That’s when I noticed the rip in her shorts, again I tried to pull my eyes back to the programme, but it was no competition. I turned back to Charlotte, her one leg still bent on the chair, her knee pulled up, she was exposed below and she wasn’t even aware.
I swivelled on the bed, flinging my legs off the mattress. I sat a just looked for a while, mostly at her face. Charlotte was one of the few people I’d met that I really liked.
I stood and walked over to her, standing above her sleeping frame for mere seconds before slumping into the chair next to hers.
‘This is wrong; you shouldn’t be thinking about her like this, just wake her up and send her to her room’
My brain argued with itself. I sighed then turned in my chair crossing my legs. I slowly and gently tugged at her T-shirt. I yanked it up, her round breast falling out, bouncing slightly as it did. I ran my finger tips over the soft skin of her stomach, running up her body, tickling in between her breasts. I ran my fingers down over her hard nipple, gently at first before pinching and running my finger round it. I stood and stood in front of her, pulling the other side of her top up, her other breast slowly revealing itself. I took a deep breath and reached forward cupping her breasts, massaging then with my hands, hoping she wouldn’t wake.
I was startled and I jumped back nearly falling as my phone vibrated in the pocket of my shorts which had sagged very low.
I pulled it out focusing on the screen which read.

From Pingu:
Hi Sasha,
I hope you are having a fun time.
Don’t fall, trip, stumble or injure yourself anymore than usual.
Though I doubt you’d be safe anywhere not to mention out in the wilderness, for you anyway. :D
P.

I smiled to myself, looking at my phone then back at charlotte. I wasn’t malicious or cruel, so I knew I’d do nothing with what I was about to do. I lifted my phone, turned it to camera and took a quick shot of Charlotte and her breasts. Then her lower exposed area, the torn shorts making my pussy tingle. I promised I’d never show another soul the pictures I’d just taken. I threw my phone next to my bag on the bed. Returning to Charlotte, I kneeled besides her, rubbing her nipples, she moaned in her sleep and moved slightly, I froze until she drifted again.
I ran my hand down her body until I reached to top of her shorts. I used my finger to gently rub her clit, small moans escaped during her breaths. She was wetter than I would have thought; I slipped a finger in, slowly and first, then quicker. I used my right hand to do the same to myself. My breathing became shallow, short, quick breaths escaped my lips.
My fingers were pounding in and out of us both my breathing erratic. I didn’t keep my eyes off Charlotte; it began to dawn on me how bad it’d look if she woke.
I pulled my hands away, crumpling to the floor. I waited until my breathing slowed.
I stood slowly steadying myself before gently pulling her shirt down on one half, I decided to leave the other half open, I wanted to know how she’d feel when she woke, not knowing whether I’d seen or not. I sunk onto the bed, curling on my side before closing my eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

BettyBoop
05-01-2009, 10:00 AM
Chapter 14

I awoke still in the wicker chair, I felt cold, and I sat up blinking and turned my stiff neck to see the door wide open. I turned back, still drowsy and half asleep and saw Sasha curled up on the bed. I looked down to see my pussy on full view, also that I must’ve twisted in the night making my breast visible. I instantly blushed red hoping this has happened after Sasha had fallen asleep. I stood up and stretched reaching my arm up over my head. I wondered how long I’d been asleep; it was dark out, the moon stood high in the sky making the forest look eerie. I shuddered from the cold and shut the balcony door. I crept across the hallway to my room and slumped onto the bed. I fell into a dreamy state, I had a weird dream, I lay on a giant wicker chair, Sasha walked toward me and she brought her face to mine, kissing me lightly on the lips, she turned and walked away. I called to her and tried to follow but she disappeared. I then drifted into an easy sleep dreaming about everything and nothing.
I awoke to frantic knocking at my door. I was so startled I jumped and rolled off my bed, winding myself in the process. I grasped the bed sheets to get myself standing gasping to get air into my deflated lungs. I stood trying to gain my balance then I shuffled to the door.
‘Mhmmm’ I mumbled at the two figures standing at my door.
Rose pushed past me nattering on about her hair and how much of a mess it was. I looked up at Sasha who gave me an apologetic look. They came in lugging with them their suitcases.
‘We have rock climbing today, I’m hyped, Rose is worrying about her stupid nails’ Sasha said shoving her suitcase the floor and sitting cross-legged on it.
‘Where’s your suitcase, I need help to find rock climbing clothes’ Rose went on in her whiny voice.
I sighed and pulled my suitcase out from under the bed, I yanked with too much force thinking it’d be heavier, ‘Hm, my suitcase feels light’ I said puzzled.
The loud speaker outside our cabin distracted me saying
‘Cabin number eight, to the showers’
The voice sound metallic and it freaked me out. ‘Where are the showers’ Rose asked messing with her hair in front on the long mirror.
‘This way’ Sasha mumbled grabbing a towel and walking swiftly out the door.
I followed wrapping my towel around myself due to the less-than-shorts I still had on.
We came to a old wooden building, quite long with 4 doors across the front and a sign, hand carved hanging off the roof. It looked like it you pushed it, it’s would crumble to pieces.
‘EW’ Rose said
And this time, I had to agree.
Sasha stepped forward and yanked at the crusty looking first door until it flung over making her stumble back falling onto her butt, her large shorts flew to her knees, showing her neatly trimmed pubes.
‘You Ok?’ I asked, worried, before she bursts into laughter.
I helped her up and she went inside her stall, I chose the next which swung open a little too easily, I inspected the inside as I heard Rose enter to the left of me, at least it had tiles on the floor, they were white and perfectly clean, I began to wonder if this was for show. The showers inside were pristine and shiny. I hung my towel up, before just tearing the remainder of the shorts and pulling my shirt over my head.
The warm water felt good as it ran down my face, shoulders, and my neck. I exhaled, calming down and relaxing. I scrubbed my body with scented soap, running my hands over the slippery surface of my smooth skin. I felt my muscles slowly relax; I stretched out my limbs humming to myself. I closed my eyes and stepped under the flowing water, allowing it to run onto my face, through my hair. I ran my finger through my hair, turning toward the door wash out my long dark hair.
The door creaked and I looked up to see a young boy, maybe around 13 standing there in shock
‘Sorry! Sorry, I didn’t know anyone was... I’m sorry I didn’t’ He said, his eyes widening, roaming my body as he stumbled backward are ran to his cabin on the other side of the site.
I stood watching the door swing back into place; I felt my face flush red, but this time with enjoyment rather than embarrassment. I loved seeing the boy’s reaction; I like the feel of knowing he’d seen me. I took a deep breath before continuing to wash out my hair.
I switched off the water, wrapping my towel around my wet skin and slipping flip-flops onto my feet, I walked out of the stall, leaving Sasha and Rose behind me.
I walked oddly in the flip flops, my cabin was furthest from the showers, I noticed nobody on this side of the camp was awake yet. I walked past a pile of logs, stacked like stairs next to the store cupboard. I felt a warm breeze rush past me, tickling my wet skin and blowing through my hair.
I looked around, hearing nothing but the showers in the distance; I walked behind the logs, ducking under a branch beneath the shade of the store cupboard. I stood for a few seconds, waiting in silence before releasing the grip on my towel. I let it slip to my feet, landing on my flip-flops. I stretched my arms far above my head arching my back and breathing deep. I felt amazing, the warm breeze rushing through the tender areas, wet from the shower.
I opened my eyes worried about being seen. I pulled my towel back up, brushing any remnants of dirt on it and wrapping it around myself.
I walked out from behind the store cupboard, smiling to myself. Looking around once more now in the open, I carefully let my towel droop, exposing my breast as if my accident. There was nobody about so I made it back to the cabin. I scurried to my room and sat down for a few minutes looking out the window until Sasha and Rose came in.
‘Hiya’ Rose said, grinning.
I smiled back politely before scooping up my suitcase once more.
I opened it and felt my stomach sink; another heart shaped note lay atop folded clothes
‘Oh my gosh, you have got to be kidding me, this is, like, not funny’ Rose moaned, rolling her eyes.
I pulled the note out and Sasha sat next to me on the bed, it read

‘Hello again,
Today you’ll be doing some rock climbing, of course,
I’ve given you some great clothes for the job.
No worries.
X’
I quickly dropped the note and shuffled through the clothes, at first it didn’t seem bad, a long light blue sleeved jumper, with a slight V neck. I continued to look, finding a bra but no pants. I scrambled through once more, I glanced up to see Sasha and Rose mirroring me. I pulled out the last piece of clothing, finding what I’d hoped I wouldn’t, a moderately short white cotton skirt. My face fell and I shoved my suitcase to the side.
Sasha had in her hands a red long sleeved jumper with a V neck that plunged further than mine and a black skirt; it reached to her knees but was a thin material, which could easily blow in the wind.
Rose had a pink boob tube and white shorts that reached to her knees.
Sasha explained the bra she had was a heavily pushed up one and Rose moaned saying she didn’t even have a bra.
I put on the normal bra, my jumper and the white skirt, which wasn’t too short while I stood. Sasha had the red jumper on, with her breasts almost popping over the top of the jumper and her skirt with some black girl boxers underneath.
Rose, lastly pulled on her shorts, which fitted well, but the boob tube, which was full length, but she was braless below it. We looked each other up and down then sighed, slumping onto my large bed in a pile.

BettyBoop
05-08-2009, 10:20 AM
Chapter 15

We spent the few remaining minutes we had left turning all our room upside down in search of clothes. We tried looking everywhere; it left us still in our pathetic rock climbing outfits with the added strain of being out of breath.
‘Well, at least I’m more covered than I was before’ I contemplated noting my pussy was no longer on view and I had a bra, thinking about it, this was better. If we didn’t have to climb a huge rock.
‘Maybe we can just say we don’t want to do it, they can’t make us, right?’ Sasha said, looking unsure, her cleavage standing out considerably.
‘Let’s just hope not’ I sighed, tugging my skirt, trying to make it longer.
Then my phone vibrated on the small table by my bed, I jumped and scooped it up before it fell off.
It was a message from Lucas

‘We got some jeans and T-shirts left out for us,
We’re going kayaking so I won’t get any messages until I get back.
Have a good day
Lucas x’

‘Oh great, the boys got their clothes back!’ I said angry and frustrated.
‘Just let it go, speaking of which, we have to go’ Rose said getting up from the bed and stretching her arms up and groaning, I could see the edge of her nipple peeking out, I opened my mouth to say something, when Sasha looked at me and grinned.
Then she put a finger to her lips and stood trying not to laugh. I giggled quietly to myself.
‘Yeah, you’re right Rose, we better go’ I grinned as I began toward the door.
We began our walk to the rock climbing area.
Rose skipped as she went ahead, kicking dust into our faces.
‘Gosh, she’s annoying’ Sasha mumbled
‘Tell me about it’ I laughed quietly
‘Hurry up you guys!’ Rose squealed from in front of us.
I looked at Sasha the same time she looked at me as we noticed Rose’s nipple in full view. She rolled her eyes and went on her way.
‘She must notice that’ I said puzzled
‘I wouldn’t doubt that she does and she doesn’t care’ Sasha shook her head.
We made it to the rock climbing group and we were separated. We were grouped with another cabin, a group of younger boys; I noticed one of them was the one from the shower earlier.
He went red all over again and looked scared, I smiled and winked at him. In my head I had no idea what I was doing, but for some reason I enjoyed his attention.
‘Aww, how cute are they? They’d be cuter if they weren’t blatantly eyeing us up though’ Rose giggled
‘They might just be wondering why we are wearing clothes like this, for that’ Sasha said pointing in the direction of the rock face.
Rose sauntered over toward a little red headed boy with freckles and thick rimmed glasses
‘Hiya, what’s your name kid?’ She asked him leaning forward.
His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he noticed her nipple, he looked from it to her face.
She followed his gaze then faked a shocked look and giggled
‘EW’ Sasha whispered to me.
‘I’m Dylan, and I’m not a kid, I’m eleven’ He said confidently, in a surprisingly deep voice.
‘Well hello Dylan’ Rose squeaked, in her annoying flirty voice. Laying her hand on Dylan’s shoulder and smiling at him again, she really was shameless.
‘Um, hi, my names Stacey and I’m like, your um, rock climbing teacher’ Said a young dark haired girl with a fringe reaching halfway down her eyes, she obviously wasn’t paying any attention as she was texting as she spoke.
She half heartedly explained the harnesses, and went to hold the ropes for us.
‘Great, we get the stupid teenage girl, she hasn’t looked up from her phone once’ Sasha said grimacing at Stacey.
‘Well, at least this way she won’t notice what we’re wearing’ I shrugged.
She handed us harnesses and straps and other confusing equipment, we strapped on helmets and looked to her for guidance. She put a harness on herself, showing us how it was done, and then she went to sit on the grass, looking back to her phone once more.
Rose skipped off, asking to go first, she secured her harness, doing the clips and giggling annoyingly at nothing.
‘You guys have to do this by the way, it gets put on the record you get, you win points for what you do’ Stacey piped up sounding bored.
‘Oh I heard about that, you win points for extra things, camp fires, parties, games, stuff like that’ I mumbled, remembering a leaflet I’d read.
Rose had begun climbing the rock face, clawing at the parts the jutted out, she purposely stuck her butt out, looking down occasionally to see the boys staring at her. I had to admit, she was better at climbing then I thought she’d be, she hopped up to another ledge, her top catching on a rock, it tore a little but nothing drastic. Eventually she made it to the top, she stood at the top, jumping and clapping for herself, her braless boobs bouncing obviously.
‘Way to seek attention’ I mumbled.
Stacey glances up once and shouted ‘Next!’ before returning to whatever it was she was doing.
One of the younger boys made his way up, clearing it quickly, and next the last scared-looking two looked toward me and Sasha, willing us to go forward.

BettyBoop
06-04-2009, 10:43 AM
Chapter 16.

I looked down at my pale blue top and white skirt, then back to Sasha. I felt the breeze bow up my skirt and it made me shiver.
‘Well, we’ll have to go up sometime’ I said shakily.
‘Not time like the present’ I took a deep breath then walked forward. The harness only made the bad situation worse; it chafed on my thighs and pushed my skirt up ever more.
I looked back into Sasha’s apologetic face and forced a smile.
The harness pushed into the skin of my crotch, leaving a gap for right in between my legs. It forced my skirt up, revealing the lower half of my butt and the same at my front. I figured the sooner I could get up, the sooner it’d be over.
I got to the rock face and looked up to see Rose smiling at me
‘It isn’t too hard, you’ll be up in no time’ she shouted down, looking like she actually felt sorry for me which was surprising.
I grabbed on to the closest ledge, stretching my leg to stable myself on the way up. I heard noises from the right of me when I noticed one of the other boys was strapping on his harness, and the other on my left. I sighed to myself before grasping another ledge sticking out and heaving myself up to the next foot hold. The boys caught up quickly and when I looked below I saw them trying to hide the fact they were looking up my skirt. I sighed to myself.
I’d contemplated waiting until they passed, but they stopped when I did.
I felt something hit the bottom of my ass cheek; I looked down before feeling nauseous from the height. I felt another stinging blow from my left. I turned and saw the boys swinging ropes from their harnesses aiming for me. They stopped seconds after I’d turned like I wouldn’t know it was them.
Boys are idiots, I sighed.
I grabbed another ledge above and launched myself up. I was beginning to struggle, and the boys were quicker than I.
The ropes hit me many more times and I was beginning to lack, my breathing laboured. I kicked small pebbles and shards of rock at the boys, missing mostly but making me feel better.
‘Stop it!’ I hissed
They just looked at each other and laughed.
I grumbled to myself and strained up ward reaching for the next ledge, the sunlight stung my eyes making me squint.
I bit my lip to keep from squealing as I was hit once more, this time with a hand. My eyes watered and I looked down to see the boys much closer to me now.
‘Leave me alone’ I said to them, quietly as to not draw the attention of the teenage assistant.
‘Why should we?’ One boy said smirking at me and winking.
‘Because, I... I said so’ I said pathetically, I turned reaching for the ledge once more, the sunlight blocked my view and I grasped at the air.
The boy on my left threw his hand against my butt with force I wouldn’t think possible from someone hanging on to a rock face.
The tiniest of screams escaped my lips, and I automatically turned to Stacey lounging below, luckily she hadn’t even noticed.
The boys were way too close now, their heads at my waist. They kept stroking my legs and spanking my butt, I finally reached the ledge and hauled myself up.
‘Get lost!’ I hissed at them, trying to sound threatening, but my voice cracked and I sounded desperate.
‘This is too much fun I’m afraid’ the one on my right said, his fingers reaching to between my legs.
I kicked at him, missed but he pulled his hand away.
I looked up and noticed Rose had disappeared, so instead I search for a new way to get up. I’d just passed halfway and it had given me hope.
I strained to climb higher, sweat beading on my forehead; I’d just decided I officially hated heights.
I turned to see the boys had almost silently got higher also, now their shoulders at the same height as my waist.
I felt a cold hand under my top, sneaking up my back, to the clasp on my bra. I twisted my body looking down at the boys laughing at me.
I grumbled to myself and pushed his hand away.
‘Idiots, stop now!’ I said feebly
They laughed ‘No way’
I again stretched my arms to pull myself higher, but the boys were quicker and less clumsy than I.
My arms hurt and the sun was making me head ache and my eyes hurt.
I felt a hand run from the back of my knee to just below my ass.
‘What are you doing?’ I frowned down at the boy on my right.
‘Not like you aren’t asking for it in that outfit’
He said smirking
‘And you wouldn’t want Stacey there to see now would you?’ He raised his eyebrow.
I sighed and pressed my face against the rock, I pulled myself up once more, securing my feet and getting closer to the top.
His hand continued and I no longer had the strength the tell him to stop as he wouldn’t listen, and I couldn’t afford being too loud.
I looked past them and notices Sasha was gone, my eyes searched to the edge of the trees to the other side where the lake lay silent. I didn’t have time to be confused and I was startled as the boys hand ran over my butt, pushing my skirt up even more, I felt the cold air and suddenly it dawned on me how vulnerable I was in this position. His hand roamed up my top once my, lingering at my bra clasp. My bra was a strapless one, so I could only hope he was just trying to scare me.
The boy to my left began his movement as well, I tried to climb to freedom but they were still faster than my pathetic attempts. I was nearly at the top, but they were quicker.
His hand hadn’t left my back and soon my bra had slipped out from under my top, I gasped and turned down to stare at him, begging with my eyes. He swung my bra around a few times before flinging it into the tree above Stacey.
I looked up again, attempting to dodge the sun, when I heard a loud giggle and realised that Rose was still about, and that maybe I didn’t want to see what she was doing above me.

BettyBoop
06-04-2009, 02:07 PM
Chapter 17
I was closer now, to the top, so I tried to steady my breathing and concentrate. I gripped a ledge and pulled up once more, I heard a soft tearing noise and looked to see my V necked jumper’s thin material had torn on the rocks, making it a lot more V necked than it needed to be. I wanted to scream at whoever had made me so unlucky but I had a task.
I heard the boys’ chuckle below me but I was sure they couldn’t have seen me turn my jumper into a cardigan. If they had I decided I didn’t want to know, I tried to find spaces to steady my legs.
The sun glinted in my eyes once more making my head throb; I closed my eyes to attempt to clear my head, when I felt a finger slip through my surprisingly wet pussy lips. My eyes shot open and I flung my leg out kicking the air, I shivered involuntarily.
I took a deep breath and tried once more to climb up, though the sun hitting my eyes was making my head spin.
The boys had returned to spanking me harder and harder as if it was a competition, no wonder Sasha had escaped I thought.
I finally reached the top and I hauled myself over the edge before getting a head rush and flying face forward onto the dusty ground.
I stood and brushed myself off before finally yanking off the stupid harness and throwing it to the floor. I felt the sun on my back and I turned just in time to see one of the stupid boys climbing up, grinning right at me.
I turned to escape but he grabbed at my waist, I turned and shoved him down, I had the upper hand now seeing as I was on stable ground. Well, I did until his friend made it up.
I turned scanning my surroundings for Rose but she was long gone. I pulled the two separate halves of my now cardigan together and tried to look brave.
‘Listen, you guys need to grow up and stop being idiots’ I said to them, no longer afraid Stacey would hear, I doubted she even cared.
‘We were just having some fun’ the cocky one said stepping toward me.
I turned to walk away when I saw the path leading past the trees, I put my head high and tried to walk like I knew where I was going and that I wasn’t going to take any crap. Unfortunately I tripped over a rogue log, winding myself in the process. I lay over the log my butt sticking in the air. I didn’t realise until it was too late when the boys easily pulled off my cotton skirt that had no zipper or belt. I jumped up covering my privates the best I could still try to hold my top together.
‘Now, you give that back’ I said putting on a stern face.
They must have seen right through me because they laughed and ran off down the path that led down a bumpy downhill slope into the trees. My top was still connected by about two centimetres at the bottom and was long enough to cover half my ass and my pussy. I looked around and decided the safety of the trees was my only hope.
I could hear the boys laughing somewhere in the distance but they got quieter and quieter until I could hear them no longer.
I sighed to myself and thought this was one hell of a crazy camp.
I’d been wandering through the forest when I’d noticed the trees had got thicker and I couldn’t see what was left of the sunlight too well. I reached down, to get my phone when I realised I had no pocket, and either way I’d left it in my room.
A cold breeze ran through the trees, hitting my bare skin and making me shiver.
My fingers started to ache from clinging to my top so hard, I stretched my arms out and flexed my finger. My top blew open and my hair went wild in the wind. I tried to imagine how I’d look wandering half naked in the woods with wild hair. I heard noise behind me, sounds of footsteps and laughter. I jumped behind a large tree and hit in the bushes beneath it.
A group of loud teenage boys walked past, smoking what smelled like weed and drinking from glass bottles.
“That camp is that way” One of them said, his voice slurred.
I snuck my head out to see where he was pointing to; I leant back to my hiding place and stumbled, making a loud rustling noise. I froze as I heard them muttering and coming closer.
“Don’t bother it’s probably just some animal, we have places to go Danny!” One shouted and the footsteps retreated.
I swiftly jumped from my hiding place and legged it in the direction the boy had earlier pointed. The trees began to thin and I noticed that darkness had begun to encase the trees. When I got to the end of the trees, I slowed as I came out onto sand, it was almost pitch black, I could see the water to my right, the moon reflecting off it was eerie and made me feel a little worried.
I felt a drop of water hit my forehead and soon it was tipping it down with rain, brilliant, I thought to myself.
I turned away from the water in the direction I though the camp was, I found a path and followed it. The rain was oddly warm, but it didn’t stop it from making my thin blue jumper see through as it clung to my skin, outlining my body shape and making me very wary.
I carried on, following the path, trudging over the wet ground, I didn’t even care it was raining anymore, I just wanted to sleep.
I slipped on a muddy patch and yelled out. I lay on the floor for a while, I didn’t want to get up, I couldn’t find the strength but I knew I had to. I pulled my arms forward and began lifting my head up until I saw a pair of black hiking boots right in front of me. I was suddenly very aware of my lack of clothing. I looked up through my soaking hair, at this tall person framed by the moonlight. I squinted through the downpour of rain on my face and saw..

BettyBoop
07-21-2009, 01:30 PM
Chapter 18
‘Charl?’ A familiar voice sounded to me from above.
Soon hands had pulled my upright; I was cold, wet, muddy and shivering.
‘What happened to you?’ I looked up into Lucas’ face and couldn’t help but smile, though it was hardly a smile with the way I was shivering, I hadn’t realise how cold I was.
‘I..I fell’ I struggled to speak through my chattering teeth.
He pushed me away and I was confused for a moment before he pulled his jacket of and then put it on me like I was a child.
I didn’t argue, the jacket felt hot against my skin.
‘I can’t leave you alone for one minute’ He said looking into my eyes, worried that I was ill, I could tell.
‘I’m f..f..fine’ I mumbled, trying to sound fine, and failing.
Suddenly my legs were swooped up from beneath me and I was cradled in Lucas’ arms.
‘I c..can walk you k..know’ I stuttered at him.
‘Sure, that’s why I found you on the floor’ He smiled at me, but not in a mean way.
‘I’m all muddy’ I moaned at him, I was beginning to warm up so it was hard to ask to be put down
‘Don’t be silly’ He chuckled and began walking through the tress toward camp, I looked up into Lucas’ face as the rain dripped off his nose, it made me laugh.
Soon we’d made it to my cabin; he brought me inside, through the corridor and to my room.
As he laid me on my feet the door opposite opened and Sasha jumped out
‘Oh Charlotte, I’m so sorry, I got dragged away by some boy, he said he wanted to show me something but we went into the forest and he disappeared. I’m sorry, I was going to help, I was!’ The words came out almost too quickly to understand, I looked into Sasha’s face and she looked like she was about to burst into tears.
‘Don’t worry, its fine really, calm down’ I said, forcing a smile.
I shivered again and Lucas piped up
‘She’s freezing I better get her to sleep’ he directed at Sasha
‘Oh of course’ She said directing another apologetic look at me before I shuffled into my room.
Lucas led me in, ‘Are you ok, you’re starting to go a little blue’
I thought he was joking but he looked at me in such a way I had to check in the mirror, I looked freezing, my hair clung to my face and eyes looked sunken. I was exhausted now I’d finally stopped moving and I took a deep laboured breath trying to keep my eyes open.
I turned slowly and it took my eyes a while to notice the neatly folded pile of clothes on my bed. I walked over the bed, my feet hardly leaving the ground as I picked up the small heart shaped note that lay on the soft fabric.

“Sleep well x”

Was all that was written on the paper in neat slanted writing, the exact same as the other notes. Lucas looked at me, puzzled before nodding at the clothes folded on my bed.
‘I’ll leave you to change’ He smiled before holding my face between his hands, pushing my hair back and kissing my forehead, the way he looked felt more like he was examining me, seeing if I was about to collapse.
He slid open the glass door, then slid it shut, looking at me worryingly once more through the glass then and jumped over the balcony into the night.
I stumbled toward my bed and put on the pale yellow pyjama trousers and pale yellow tank top.
I sat down and brushed my hair back into a ponytail.
I rolled under the sheets and curled into a ball, hugging my knees to my chest I fell asleep.

BettyBoop
07-21-2009, 01:31 PM
Chapter 19

I awoke to a frantic knocking on my door; I sat up and rubbed my eyes before slipping on my slippers and opening the door.
Sasha and Rose stood outside in their pyjamas; they grabbed me by each of my wrists and yanked me into the hall.
‘What’s going on?’ I said after I’d gotten over the shock
‘We’ll show you, jeez, hurry up you’re slow’ Rose said smiling
‘Oh sorry, I was busy, SLEEPING!’ I mumbled grimacing as they tugged me outside.
We got outside the cabin and they continued taking me to where everyone met in the morning before breakfast, there were a few cabins close by but mostly they were spaced apart. I could hear laughter and even screams as we got closer.
‘Seriously, what’s happening’ I said, waking up a little bit.
We rounded the corner, past the ashes of the previous campfire and I saw them.
Well, first I saw him. Lucas was standing on top of a big wooden crate, holding on to two pieces of rope he had tied down.
He turned toward me and beamed; I couldn’t help but smile back.
I walked toward him through the crowd, Sasha and Rose trailing behind me.
Every face in the crowd was laughing or smiling. I didn’t understand at first as I glanced at the face. I turned round just as I was a step away from the crate to see a young girl with her hair in a messy bun point up into the sky.
Only then I notice the thick ropes were connected to the flag poles, I figured maybe there’d been some funny flag trick, so what I saw surprised me even more.
I stared upward, past Lucas in awe. It was the two little arseholes from yesterday. They were tied to the very top of the flag pole by what seemed to be their underwear. Their faces made it very clear they were in quite a bit of pain. The wedgies were the only things keeping them from tumbling to the ground. Not to mention the embarrassment they had to be feeling. I saw flashes of light from the crowd and noticed the picture taking which made me feel bad for them, for about a second.
‘You did this?’ I looked at Lucas questioningly, trying not to laugh.
‘Why yes, m’lady’ He took my hand and pulled me up to him.
This time I couldn’t help but laugh ‘You are insane’
‘Maybe, but I do believe these boys have something to say’ He turned to look up at them.
‘HEY! I think you should apologise to my friend here’ He gestured to me
‘S-s-sorry’ they said through hysterical sobs.
‘No, no, I don’t think that was good enough. Do you guys think it was good enough?’ He turned to the crowd of campers, which seems to have gotten bigger.
Roars of ‘No’ came from every corner.
I looked at Lucas’ face; he looked beautiful, even this early in the morning. I ran my fingers through my hair self consciously.
‘So boys, I think we are going to need more dedication than that’ He smirked and I noticed his adorable dimple.
I felt warm inside, happy, I knew it was because I’d never had anyone try to protect me before. I smiled to myself.
‘Come on then, you are going to need to beg for forgiveness. She will determine your fate’ He turned toward me; I bit my lip to stop from giggling.
I still half felt bad for them; I’ve always been too compassionate, even to those who didn’t deserve my sympathy. They both cried out as Lucas pulled the ropes lifting them higher, then released them again, making them jump and then fall back into the wedgies.
‘Ok, ok, please stop’ one of the boys gasped through the pain.
‘We’re sorry, so sorry. We are disgusted with ourselves, we beg for your forgiveness. Please, we don’t know why we did it, please, please. We are scum, we know that and we are sorry, though we don’t deserve your forgiveness, we beg for it.’ One of the boys shouted down, the larger of the two.
I looked toward Lucas, feeling like he’d told them what to say earlier, it made me smile too. I’m not sure why, but I was enjoying this more than I should.
‘So, Charlotte, what do you think? Shall we let them down?’ Lucas laughed, acting like a game show host.
‘Um, well, I guess so’ I said, stretching it out for the fun of it.
‘Let them down boys’ Lucas said toward Mike and Lee, who I’d only just noticed standing the opposite sides of the flag poles. They grabbed hold on the ropes then let them go altogether, grabbing them once more just before the boys hit the ground.
Their screams were almost painful to hear. The quick movement made them both swing forward falling out of the ropes, but also their pants.
They lay sprawled on the floor, the bottom halves on show to everyone. A roar of laughter burst out from the crowd as they tried to hide their exposed skin. It seemed they had failed; people all around had taken enough pictures to last a lifetime.
They both jumped up and ran to their cabins, screaming at each other and crying. It seemed they had begun their own little argument as you could see them push each other in the distance. I guessed they wouldn’t be living that one down for a while. I sat down on the crate, letting my legs dangle off the side; Lucas mimicked me and sat down to my right. The crowd dispersed apart from Mike, Lee, Rose and Sasha.
‘Hey again’ Lee said
‘That was some kind of show’ Sasha laughed
‘And the sextastic six, back together’ Mike shouted with glee
‘Trust you to be the perv’ Rose giggled, nudging Mike in the ribs
‘That was brilliant, but we still need to figure out who this “Pink notes” person is’ Lucas stated.
We sighed but nodded in agreement.
The sun was high in the sky, so we said our goodbyes and headed to our cabins to change.

BettyBoop
07-31-2009, 01:48 PM
Chapter 20.

It was anyone’s free time now, it was around noon and I’d been enjoying the sun for a while on my balcony. My life had changed so much in such a short time, here I am being crazy and having fun and making friends. I liked this me, loved it in fact. I heard birds over head and if I listened close enough I could hear the other campers running around or laughing in their cabins.
This camp was a great trip for me, I just figured I’d sit back and be silent as always, I never dreamed I’d speak to Lucas, not to mention that he liked me back. I sighed to myself then realised how warm I was. I turned away from the heat. My eyes fluttered closed for a moment, I curled into a ball and just went over in my head all that had happened.
A bug flew past my ear and I popped my eyes open sitting up, just then I heard something hit the floor in my cabin. I stood slowly and crept toward the patio door peeping through the thin material shielding the glass, I noticed a small, black back-up lying on the floor at the foot of my bed.
I went inside, looking to my left then my right to assure there was nobody trying to sneak up on me. I walked over and picked up the bag which was surprisingly heavy. I pulled the zipper open and gasped with joy.
I saw clothes; quite a few outfits too, underwear and even a striped bikini. I breathed in relief, wondering why this mystery pink note person had a sudden change of heart. I wasn’t complaining though. Sitting around it my pyjamas was getting old.
I looked behind me at my patio door, trying to see into the trees, I still felt unsure, so I popped my head out and took a long glance as far as my eyes could see. I jumped back into my room and stood behind the glass contemplating what to do next.
I yanked open my curtains, on my patio door, and the other two windows in the room. I saw a bobbing head run past one window, I heard kids talking but they seemed oblivious to me. I went to the large window on the far side of the room, there were a few campers out there, seemed to be just chatting with one another, this window was quite low, started at about the same time as my hips, as did the other, whereas the patio door was a full one, but faced away from the main areas.
I slipped my fingers into my pyjama pants, moving my hands back and forth from each hip and back. I tugged them down just a little at first, I wandered around the bed to the other window, where there were more campers, this time a little closer, they were all facing away from me, so once again I tugged and my waist band, my PJs now showing the top half of my trimmed pubes.
I raised my arms and stretched up on my tip-toes closing my eyes, when I opened them a boy, perhaps my age or older walked past the window in shock, staring, but not at my face I slumped back to my original height and smiled to hide my embarrassment then quickly walked back into the confinement of my room.
My heart was pumping and I laughed at myself, I’d been through worse. I tugged my Pyjama pants off and let them fall in a pile at my feet. Then I figured why go only half the way?
I gripped the bottom of my tank top and pulled it over my head, my boobs bounced out and I exhaled as I felt a cold breeze from the slight opening in the door hit my skin.
I stroked my own skin lightly with my fingertips, caressing the more sensitive areas and closing my eyes. I cupped my breast with my left hand as I lightly stroked my nipples feeling an overwhelming tingling run through me. They stood erect reacting to every subtle brush of my fingertips. I sighed raggedly as I felt the increasing wetness between my legs, my body shook.
I stumbled backward landing on my bed. My fingers finally touched my clit I arched my back thrusting my hips onto myself, rubbing softly around, inside, my fingers slipped, moving quicker.
I threw my head back into the pillows, my heels dug into the mattress dislodging the smooth bedding; I had thrown myself over the edge. I collapsed back onto my bed, my rapid breathing slowed and I gripped the sheets my limbs going limp.

BettyBoop
08-05-2009, 07:39 AM
Chapter 21.

I opened my eyes and pulled myself into the upright position as I steadied myself. I brushed my finger through my hair pulling it back from my forehead. I walked to the window once more and stood, stark naked.
I felt uncaring and free, I sauntered to the bathroom, the one that shared between the four of us in the hut, it had only recently opened up and was surprisingly light and clean. The water was refreshing raining down on me and it woke me up. I reached out of the shower grasping at a towel until I realised there was no towel.
I shook myself dry and tiptoed out the door; I looked down the corridor, checking for movement. I went into my room, walking backwards and locking it as soon as I was in. I turned and screamed the same time Lucas shouted sorry. He was lying on my bed, looking peaceful, I smiled for a moment before he opened him eyes, shouted sorry over and over and flung himself out the patio door.
“Sorry, I didn’t think you were, you know. Sorry!” I heard him shout, sounding distressed from outside.
I laughed to myself, after I’d got over being startled. I peered out the now closed door, seeing Lucas hit himself on the head and say something along the lines of “stupid”. I decided I should probably go tell him to calm down. I ran to the drawers, grabbing a towel and quick drying my skin, then emptying the black bag onto the bed I looked through the clothes in there. I grabbed the red and white striped bikini and pulled it on, also throwing on a baggy beach dress and flip flops.
I pulled on the handle of the patio door which was surprisingly heavy, which is why I usually left it open. I tugged and it wouldn’t budge, I dug my feet and it moved a tad before flying open. I felt proud for about half a second before I noticed Lucas standing there half smiling, I guessed he still felt bad.
“Sorry, I-” he began
“Shush, it isn’t like you did it on purpose. You can make it up to me if you like.” I smiled, trying to reassure him.
His mood lightened and he smiled back “How? And, you look nice by the way” he grabbed my hand, pulling me onto the balcony.
“I don’t know, take me somewhere? I’m bored of my cabin” I looked at his face as he thought, I could tell he was really thinking, a little crease between his eyebrows showed up.
I placed my hand on his cheek “Or we could just stay here, I don’t mind”
“No, no I have an idea” he let go of my hand jumping the balcony once again.
I looked over the edge and saw him waiting, arms outstretched. I flung my legs over and fell down closing my eyes. He caught me and laughed at my expression with my eyes squeezed shut.
“Shut up, and put me down” I said, attempting to fake anger and apparently failing as he kissed my nose.
He put me down, holding my hand automatically again as we began to walk off into the shade from the sun.
“Charlotte?” I looked up to see him gazing at me as if he were thinking something important.
“Hmm?” I replied
“I, um I think...” He hesitated looking away “I think it’s this way” he mumbled turning right and pulling me along.
He didn’t speak for the next few minutes, I wasn’t sure what was going through his head, but I could tell he felt awkward. I stretched my arm around his waist and ducked under his arm.
“You okay?” I wondered aloud
“I am now;” He smiled “We’re nearly there by the way. It’s not much, just someplace I found while wandering”.

BettyBoop
08-05-2009, 05:06 PM
Chapter 22

Thanks to DoGooder for the idea.

We began down a hill; I used all my energy to concentrate on not slipping. The route ahead didn’t look like it’d be a comfortable one to roll down. Every time I stumbled Lucas held on tighter to my hand, it seemed he was having no problem which annoyed me just a little. He tugged my elbow pulling me out of the path of a branch; I was too busy watching my feet to notice. I didn’t expect it and ended up falling to the side anyway. He caught me and rolled his eyes.
“We are nearly there, so let’s hope for fewer hazards” He smiled as he turned away but I saw.
Finally, I began to hear the rush of water and birds calling overhead. We came out from the trees onto a small area of beach which seemed cut off from the places filled with kids.
Everything about this area was nicer, it seemed special, maybe it was the silence and the fact it way away from this camp. Like it was our own world.
The ground here was more sand than pebbles; the water seemed to be warmer and clearer even from where we stood. The sunlight reflected off of the water causing me to shield my eyes, it was much more open here, but I liked it... Lucas placed his hands on my shoulders and spun me away from the sun’s rays grinning at me.
“What do you think?” He said, looking past me down the beach,
“It’s lovely, and I bet I can beat you to the sea” I turned and ran laughing to myself taking advantage of his distraction.
At least out in the open I didn’t seem to be a stumbling mess of a girl, and maybe I could beat him at something. I ran kicking off my flip flops; I turned to see him getting closer.
He ran up behind me grabbing me around my waist and spinning me in the opposite direction to the water while I pummelled his arm with my fist, seemingly having no impact. I growled noiselessly as he let go of me and ran off.
“Cheater!” I shouted through my grin and he ran at the sea pulling his shirt over his head.
I pulled off my beach dress and started off toward the sea in my red striped bikini.
He’d already beaten me, but I wasn’t going to stop.
I jogged to the water’s edge spraying water and lumps of sand behind me. As I got closer waves crashed over my feet, the water colder than expected I jumped. Lucas was already waist deep, doing his dorky victory dance, waving his arms around and singing a war cry. I jumped the wave and awkwardly swished through the water toward him. He continued with his dancing swaying his hips as if he were doing the hula. I leaped onto his back and covered his eyes.
“Guess who?” I whispered, trying to imitate his voice,
“Well, I actually have no idea. Really, I don’t.” He laughed out loud and I slipped off his back falling into the water again.
“Oh it was you, Miss Clumsy” he laughed faking a shocked expression. He tried to help me up but I pulled him dunking his head. He popped out of the water; his hair flopped over his eyes. I couldn’t help but to burst into laughter at his mop-like new look. He reached out to me and I attempted to swim off and escape but he grabbed my leg and pulled me back through the waves. We stood in the water laughing over each other until we calmed down.
I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him; he responded automatically and pulled me closer. I rested my head on his chest and noticed the sun had begun to fade.
I wasn’t sure what Lucas was thinking really, maybe when we returned to school he’d forget about this, go back to being popular. I wasn’t sure; all I knew is that I didn’t care, if I could take these moments I could keep them at least. So I’d take what I could. I pulled my head back to look at him, his eyes were closed, and I guessed he was deep in thought.
I laid my head on his chest once more and inhaled, if I could stay here for eternity I would, but even here, I knew we’d have to return to our cabins soon. The water had begun to chill me from the waist down and I shivered, Lucas felt this and took my hand up onto the sand.
I sat down on the warm sand, pulling my knees to my chest. Lucas stood for a moment before mirroring me to the left.
“Charlotte, I’ve had probably the best time of my life here, at this camp. Well, I mean the camp is great, but it would have been nothing without you... What I’m saying is, I’m glad, that I spoke to you and that you spoke back” He laughed nervously and I didn’t get why. “ I was just thinking, it may just be in my mind, but it seems we, um, you know?”
“I’m confused” I smiled, puzzled at where he was going with this.
“Do you want to be my... girlfriend, I guess? You know, officially, if you like.” He rushed the sentence and then immediately looked away.
“Of course I do, is that what all this was about. You seemed so scared, you muppet” I giggled at him and he looked in awe.
He took my face in his hands and kissed my forehead, my nose and lastly my lips. I placed my hand on his chest and felt his heartbeat quicken. The kissed lasted longer than I’d thought, when we finally leant back the air had become a little colder, and the sky darker. I sighed, hoping this school trip would never end.

BettyBoop
11-01-2009, 05:17 AM
Chapter 23.

I practically skipped back to camp holding Lucas’ hand. I hadn’t felt so happy in a long time. We’d talked the entire walk; in the short space it took us from the beach to camp we’d learnt what felt like 1000 facts about each other.
He didn’t stop grinning the entire walk back and he pulled me under his arm even though my hair was wet and left a damp patch on his shirt.
I pulled back, opening my mouth to say something but before I could he spoke
“I don’t care your hair is wet, silly. Anyway, you’re freezing so you can have my body heat” he laughed pulled me to him.
I hadn’t notice how cold I actually was until he’d brought it up. I was too happy to notice anything.
When we got closer to camp I began to hear loud singing, or chanting. I couldn’t tell but Lucas heard it too.
“What is that?” I said
“Not sure” His forehead creased in confusion.
As we got even closer the voices were a definite chant, they sounded like a mob, but somehow not angry.
We ran the last few step and came out of the trees where we saw a large roaring bonfire reaching upward to the stars, replacing the tiny campfire that used to squat there.
Campers danced around it, some even had face paint on. Even the younger campers were around spinning and dancing.
Loud music erupted from the speakers connected to the log cabins.
I heard a loud squeal from the left and turn to see Rose smiling, clapping and pointing at mine and Lucas’ intertwined hands.
“Firstly, I apologise for Rose’s loud squeaky excitement, and secondly congratulations” She grinned and hugged me for what I felt was a little too long.
As soon as she stepped out of the way Rose walked up to me and said
“You guys took your freaking time JEEZ” in her high pitched voice, cocking her head to the side before she skipped off.
“Odd girl” I mumbled
“What’s going on here? Some kind of creepy ritual” Lucas said raising his eyebrow.
“Oh, this, yeah the camp counsellors went out and haven’t came back so people got a little excited when they found out” Sasha laughed.
We danced about for the rest of the night, laughing, roasting marshmallows and playing games. I had to say this had been the best night of my camp experience.
I hadn’t stopped smiling all night, and as I fell back onto my bed my smile stayed on my face. Sasha and Rose burst into my room switching the light on and bouncing onto my bed almost causing me to fall off.
I almost screamed until I heard their familiar laughter. I sat up rubbing my eyes trying to get used to the light again. I looked over to my watch I’d left on my bedside table; it showed the time was 02:46 am.
“Why?” I croaked at them trying not to smile.
“Sooooooo, tell us what happened” Rose said quickly as if she was confused why I hadn’t explained it in detail yet.
I recapped my time on the beach, leaving out parts that made me feel embarrassed as they both listened intently.
As they began to chatter on at me we heard a loud bump underneath the window to the left of my bed.
We all turned our heads toward the noise. I looked out the window and saw it was pitch black, the moonlight shone in from the other side of my room.
Another bump, this time louder and we heard a voice.
“Can you see anything?” someone whispered
“No, lift me higher then!” Another voice said.
We looked at each other, puzzled. Rose slid off the bed and crawled across the floor to the window.
“Turn off the light” she hissed back to us.
Sasha flicked the switch and we were in almost total darkness.
Rose pulled herself up to the window ledge and peered over the out. She jumped back almost and once and tried to stop a laugh with her hands.
“Boys” she giggled.
“Boys?” Sasha repeated.
“What boys?” I said
“Some silly kids” Rose rolled her eyes and sat back on the bed.
“What’re they doing” Sasha whispered peering over Rose’s head.
“Being peeping toms no doubt” I scowled at the window.
“Might as well give them something to peep at” Rose turned the light back on a switched on my iPod Dock. Music blasted out and she began dancing.
“Rose sit down” Sasha frowned at her shaking her head.
I laughed and grabbed Sasha’s hand.
“Let us dance M’lady” I giggled, I was in high spirits and I felt like having fun.
We dance together spinning in circles and laughing. We forgot the boys were even there until we heard another bump.
Rose jumped onto the bed and Sasha shouted
“Pile on” and jumped on her, I followed and we ended up in a twisted pile on my bed laughing way too loud.

BettyBoop
11-03-2009, 03:08 PM
Short chapter this time.

Chapter 24

We lay there until I had to nudge Rose’s elbow out of my ribs and Sasha rolled off the bed.
“Are they still there?” She whispered her eyes darting the window and then back to us.
We stopped moving until we heard the faint whispers and mumbles again.
“Guess so” I mumbled, stretching out on the bed and lying down.
Rose crawled up to my feet smiling at me in an odd way. I looked to Sasha and she looked just as confused.
“Wha—“before I could finish my sentence she gripped my pyjama trousers and yanked them clear off my legs.
“Well we might as well give them something to look at!” She laughed, giggling and darting across the room to jump on a chair.
“Rose!” Sasha moaned at her “Stop being silly”
I tried to cover my red lace underwear, I knew it was almost transparent in places and I heard the noises increase at the window. I jumped off the bed crawling onto the floor.
“What are you doing?!” I snapped at Rose.
While Sasha rolled her eyes Rose tried to corner her while she was distracted.
I scooted across the floor and tugged down Rose’s pink shorts. I rolled back across the carpet laughing at her expression and her yellow thong with a smiling daisy on it.
She blushed red and hid behind the curtain by the plain glass door that led to the balcony.
Sasha burst into laughter until she literally fell off the bed.
“I see London, I see France, I see... what was that line again?” she giggled.
I looked at Sasha and noticed she was wearing a nightie.
“Darn, you’re wearing a nightie” I exclaimed obviously trying to grasp Rose’s attention.
She looked at me and her brain clicked, we dove for Sasha who was still chuckling on the floor and pulled her nightie right up and over her head.
Rose threw it to me and I bolted to the window where the boys lingered, I pulled it up without looking out and dashed the nightie out the window.
I smiled smugly and high fived Rose while Sasha continued to lie on the floor glaring at us trying to stop her lips from turning to a smile in her pale blue boyshorts and bra.
She shuffled backward onto the big bean bag chair and just sat there glaring some more.
We heard shuffling by the window and then again at the plain glass door. Rose’s eyes popped and she ran over to me and whispered
“They’re everywhere” widening her eyes and then chuckling.
She grabbed my wrists pulling my arms up and began spinning me round. While giggling and in her cutesy voice singing the tune of “I’m a Barbie girl”. While I got extremely dizzy with the speed.

BettyBoop
12-29-2009, 08:06 AM
Chapter 25

We span round until I flew into and over the bed hitting the floor on the other side.
“Ouch” I mumbled, getting up and twisting my top back into place over my tummy.
“Rose, calm down! You’re getting over excited” I said, trying to sound stern while holding back a smile.
She skipped over to me and put her arms around my waist, pulling me into her.
“Everyone needs a little excitement Charl” she whispered into my ear, her warm breath tickled my neck and I stepped back jumping to sit on the bed I crossed my legs.
She giggled again and pulled Sasha up from the bean bag.
“Get up lazy” she tugged at her arm.
Sasha begrudgingly jumped up to just sit again next to me on the bed.
A beeping noise came from my laptop and we all turned at the same time.
“You’re both no fun” Rose said as she wandered over to my laptop, typing something on the keyboard and letting out a tiny laugh.
“What’re you doing” I asked, sitting up a bit.
“Nothing at all” She smiled and I was instantly suspicious.
I slipped off the bed and started toward my laptop but before I even made halfway Rose pulled me round wrapping her arms around my waist again.
She ran her hands down my back and pushed at the waistband of my lacy underwear.
I was stunned; unable to move for but a second then I pulled away again coming back to earth I looked past Rose toward my laptop.
Rose was off again as soon as I moved; she dived onto the bed, right on top of Sasha.
“What the-”Sasha said, looking like she’d been napping she rolled Rose over and pinned her down before rolling over onto her front her legs dangling off one side on the bed and her arms the other.
I noticed a light coming from the top of my laptop screen, but that light was only on when my webcam was streaming, I started toward it once again, puzzled, but Rose took my hand and pulled me toward the bed. She held a finger over her mouth as if to keep me quiet.
Then she pounced on Sasha pulling off her blue boy shorts and running out of the room.
I froze, not knowing where to look as Sasha pulled a blanket to her lap and sighed.
“That girl” she yawned shaking her head.
“I’ll get her” I said walking out of the room.
I swung around the door to find Rose standing on the balcony with Sasha’s pants in her hand.
“Rose, give them back, you’re just being silly. What is up with you lately?” I said, bored of her behaviour.
“Nothing is up with me” She grinned turning on her heels.
“How about... a trade?” She spun around facing me again, raising her eyebrow.
“What do you want?” I said dryly.
“Well, let me think” She scratched her chin and frowned as if she were thinking hard.
“Just spit it out” I said, annoyed.
“I’d like three things actually, one would be your top and bra, and the other would be to say nothing about the webcam show we’re streaming in there” She smiled.
“What the fuck, Rose. Not even, I knew you were up to something” I turned to storm away and she grabbed me.
“I’ll add something to the trade then.. how about these pictures I found on Sasha’s phone.” She said grinning.
“What pictures?” I frowned, confused.
“Follow me” she walked into her room.
By the time I made it in she already had her phone in her hand, on the screen were pictures of me, nude and asleep.
I couldn’t even talk; I just said “ok” then walked back into my room.
Why would Sasha have that in the first place? Why was Rose streaming a webcam show on the internet? We’d never been best friends, but I didn’t think she’d do that. Through this all, I wasn’t even that upset or angry. It was kind of exciting really, I felt an adrenalin boost that I couldn’t help.

BettyBoop
02-11-2010, 08:32 AM
Chapter 26.

The music was still coming from behind my bedroom door; I looked behind me quickly before pulling my top over my head and thrusting it into Rose’s hand. I looked at her, hoping she’d changed her mind, and also hoping she hadn’t. She cleared her throat and nodding at my bra. I sighed as if I didn’t want to but twisted my arms behind my back and unhooked my bra, pulling it forward and giving it to Rose.
“Good, now wait here” She said before slipping back into her room then running back across the hall into mine. I turned toward the glass door with my arm across my chest, it was colder out here and I felt goose bumps rising on my skin. I wondered if it was for the cold or the excitement. I smiled to myself but let my smile disappeared when Rose returned into the hall.
“Come on then” She smiled and I dragged my feet forward into my room.
When I got there I realised what had changed, she’s opened window even wider and pulled the curtains back from the windows and the patio door. I looked to see Sasha looking bored and sleepy on the bed. Her expression was so clueless it was funny and I giggled which seemed to bring her back to earth.
“Um... where are your clothes?” She asked, she began to blush again.
I nodded toward Rose, rolling my eyes and she said “Oh, who else?” giving me a sympathetic look. Rose had swayed into the middle of the room dancing and she pulled her top over her head to show her frilly yellow bra which matched her undies. Rose’s breasts weren’t that large but they were perfectly shaped and perky. I turned away when I realised I was staring a little too intently.
I shuffled over to a wall and leaned against it as I could still hear the mutterings of the kids outside and I knew my underwear was partially see-through and becoming wetter by the minute.
“Dance with me Charly” Rose laughed, in her own world.
She pulled at my arms I was trying so hard to keep over my chest and pulled them over my head and began spinning me. She was stronger than she looked so my attempts at escape failed.
She went behind me and pushed me toward my laptop on the desk.
“Smile for the camera” she whispered into my ear, then she slid down my body and tugged down my red lace knickers and she went.
I looked to the side so my dark hair covered my face, I tried to walk off and managed to trip over my undies still twisted around my foot. Sasha immediately sat up straight, her eyes widened. Rose giggled and took her bra off faster than I’d seen anyone do ever, her nipples stuck out and were puffy and pink.
I’d never seen that before so again I stared unblinking. I couldn’t look away and I didn’t want to, her stomach was perfectly flat and her hip bones stuck out where she ran her hands to remove her smiling daisy underwear. She bent down completely and I could see the reflection of her butt in the patio door.
She looked up and giggled again, she was getting a rush from being an exhibitionist, and looking at Sasha we didn’t mind being voyeurs.

BettyBoop
08-09-2010, 06:58 AM
Chapter 27

I inspected Rose’s nude body slyly. She had shaved her pubic hair into what looked like a lightning bolt; I cocked my head to the side, wondering how she did it. She twirled in the middle of the room then looked at Sasha raising her eyebrow.
“Don’t be the odd one out Sash” she smirked.
Sasha looked puzzled for half a second before she caught on. She didn’t seem to want to be clothed at all and she, without hesitation pushed her bum off the bed to slip off her blue boyshorts arching her back. She jumped up and undid her bra, pulling it off her arms. I looked at the ground awkwardly trying to cover myself; a glance at Sasha showed me she was perfectly comfortable like this.
She hopped back on the bed sitting cross-legged, for the first time I noticed how long her hair was, it hung to just over her nipples. She saw me looking and stuck her tongue out at me before laughing. If I looked like her I would be perfectly comfortable naked too, her body was just about perfect in my eyes. Sasha was tall but I’d never noticed how long her legs were, she had a slight tan and I noticed she had no tan lines at all, I wanted to know if she really tanned nude and where but I couldn’t bring myself to ask.
“Loosen up Charly” she smiled at me, making me feel a little more comfortable.
“See Charly, Sasha can have fun. You only live once kiddo.” Rose loved this; she giggled and grinned like she’d had too much sugar.
Now I wasn’t the only one nude I managed to slow my heartbeat down to an average pace, I walked quickly to the bed and sat next to Sasha pulling my knees to my chest, trying to squeeze behind her to hide myself, if even a little. Through the corner of my eye I eyed my laptop and pulled my knees closer in to my body.
“Ugh, FINE” Rose pretended to be heartbroken as she stomped across the room and slammed my laptop shut.
“Happy now?! Cheer up Charly” she smiled in my direction and for once looked like she actually felt a bit bad.
I slid out from behind Sasha and hung my legs off the side of the bed. Sasha suddenly seemed to wake up a bit and she, in her usual carefree way sauntered over to the windows and closed them before shutting the curtains.
The less I felt watched the more comfortable I began to feel.
Rose came over and pulled Sasha off the bed and pressed their bodies together, I’d never seen two girls kiss before...

Now, there's a lesbianny bit here but I'm not experienced in that area so I'll leave the happenings to your little imaginations and roll along to the next chapter. I bet you hate me, eh?
with a little help from doc marvin

BettyBoop
11-23-2010, 02:14 PM
Chapter 28

I woke up being poked in the nose by what I believed to be Rose’s toe, due to the fluorescent pink nail polish.

“Ugh” I sniffed before carefully climbing out over the two girls.
I was naked but it felt weirdly okay, more comfortable I’d ever felt nude before especially in front of people. I turned and looked at Sasha and Rose twisted around each other in my small bed, I felt strangely bonded with them now. I was very not involved in last night’s antics; I knew I wouldn’t be it was too alien for me even after everything that had happened. Especially after everything that had happened, I felt I needed to hold something back, keep some of my usual anxious, non-risk-taking self.

I checked the time on my phone, 5:18am, I should have known it was too early. It was too quiet, no screaming girls, no laughing kids and no music. I opened the patio door blinds and squinted when the sun hit my face, I knew I’d never forget this camp. I could see a lake from here, the sun sparkled off it, and it made me feel like swimming. For a moment I thought about running down there naked as the day I was born and jumping into the water. I cautiously stepped onto the wooden panels that made the cabin patio, my skin warmed as I came out of the shade. I closed my eyes and absorbed the heat.

“Ahhhhhhhhh”

A high pitched squeal erupted from my room and I swivelled round expecting to witness a bloody trauma scene. I hopped through the door and saw Rose staring intently into the mirror with a look of absolute horror in her eyes. Though I should have been expecting it I was slightly shocked at her nakedness. The sunlight hit her skin and her figure was perfect, her back arched as she squinted at herself in the mirror before bending forward to get a closer look. I tore my eyes away from her remembering she had screamed.
“What’s wrong Rose!” I looked at her to see if I could find what was making her look so distressed.
“There is gum. There is gum IN MY HAIR! Who was chewing gum?! How did this even... ARGH!” She clenched her fists and actually stomped the ground before storming out red-faced across the hall to her room.
I sighed, shook my head and laughed a little before yanking open a stiff draw below the mirror and pulling out a large purple t-shirt with a dinosaur on it. I pulled it over my head and went to poke Sasha.

“How are you still asleep after that?” I muttered, Sasha’s face was squished into the bed and a puddle of drool outlined her face.
“ew” I cringed and poked her nose.
“I’m not asleep” she opened one eye “I just find it’s simpler for me to pretend I am when it comes to Rose”
I giggled and tried to avert my eyes when she carelessly rolled over. She stretched and I couldn’t help but gaze at the length of her body. I was secretly glad that she and Rose were so comfortable with their nudity around me; I didn’t mind it at all. She rolled about, yawning and stretching, obviously not wanting to get up.
Sasha finally groaned and sat up on the bed, she rubbed her eyes to help herself wake up, and then dragged herself into a standing position
“I better go help her... Maybe I’ll get to cut her hair!” She grinned and then darted across the hall; I couldn’t help but watch her butt as she ran out of my room waving back at me.
I closed the door behind her, eyeing the lake again. By now it was 5:35am and I was unsure but it was possible that some of the more peppy counsellors might be up and about.
My patio door was still open and the blinds too, the sun was still partially hidden but I could hear birds. I slid the door but left it slightly open to allow a cool breeze to enter my room. Now standing in the silence I realised I was actually quite sleepy, I rearranged the sheets on my bed, pulled the dino tee off and curled up under the padded duvet. All I could think was that I would never sleep in pyjamas again. I kicked my legs, enjoying the feel of my bed sheets on my skin.
Closing my eyes, I waited for the sun to rise.

BettyBoop
12-30-2010, 07:02 PM
I wrote this very late at night, it may be nonsense.

Chapter 29

I didn’t sleep for long; though I wasn’t sure I actually slept. I drifted in and out of my peaceful slumber. I cracked open my eyes and the sun shining through the patio door made me moan and pull my duvet over my head.
I shoved my hand out in the direction of the bedside table and felt around until I had my phone, 6:30, I knew I should be at least thinking of getting up. The day today didn’t require me to be up until at least 8am but I had a feeling I wasn’t going to be able to get back to sleep. I stuck my right leg out of the sheets and wiggled my toes; the room was beginning to get a little chilly.

Reluctantly I slid out from under the warm covers and strolled across my floor to close the patio door, my eyes were half shut, partly from being sleepy and partly from the sunlight, so I didn’t noticed the figure jumping over my patio fence and coming toward the open door.

Lucas knocked swiftly on the glass door and then popped his head around, successfully head butting me as he did. I fell to the floor, mostly out of shock rather than pain but Lucas automatically behaved as if he’d knocked my brain out.

“Oh God! Sorry! Oh, are you okay? Shit. I’m so sorry.” He stumbled over his words and his eyes scanned my face for bruises or wounds, though from his frantic behaviour he seemed to expect to see a gaping hole in my forehead.
He squatted down and cradled my face in his hands.
“I’m fine” my words came out mushed as he was squishing my face a little; I took his hands away and sighed.
“You worry too much” I smiled to try a reassure him I was fine and he wasn’t going to need to buy a suit for my funeral any time soon.
He smiled back and I saw him noticeably relax, then he tensed up again and looked away from me and at the wall.
“What?” I asked, following his odd stare.
“I didn’t realise you weren’t dressed and stuff” still didn’t look in my direction.
“You’ve seen me naked before...” I looked at him, trying to study his expression.
“Yeah, I know, I just. It’s polite and stuff” He mumbled.
I dipped passed him toward a pile of clothes I hadn’t put away and put on what I could as quickly as I could without hurting myself.

“Better?” I asked.
“I’m not saying it wasn’t good before... it was. I just thought you’d care a bit more” He gave me a puzzled look.
“I guess I thought I would too, but I just don’t... Not in front of you anyway.” I was definitely leaving this camp a different girl.
“What are we doing today anyway?” I didn’t remember anything being on the timetable.
“I’m not sure, I think it’s an ‘anything day’” He shrugged and checked his watch. “We’ll probably find out about Breakfast time”
His logic made sense but it also reminded me of the time.
“Why are you even up?” I asked.
“I wake early. Is that okay with you?!” He jokingly acted offended “I have to go shower if you have no other investigatory questions you wish to ask”.
“Actually, no, I do however need to shower so I’ll come with.

I grabbed my towel, my small toiletries bag and a pair of dotted flip flops and we left, this time through the door rather than over the cabin patio fence.
As we stepped out into the rising sunlight Lucas took my hand and I felt butterflies in my stomach again.
The showers we went to this time were indoors, they were rather large in cubicles with doors that locked. We walked as far as we could into the building to take the showers furthest away from the doors as I was already not fond of crowds and most of the other campers. The cubicles had not only a shower but a small ledge to the left which I could only assume was to hold shower gels, shampoos and the like. There was enough room for me to hang my towel on the inside of the cubicle without worrying it would get soaked.
I smiled at Lucas as I exchanged my outdoor shoes for flipflops, I had issues with public showers and bare feet.

No one was up yet, the kids here were prone to waiting until the last minute to shower, eat and do anything they had to. Even the staff never got up early.
“Enjoy your shower” Lucas scooted into his cubicle and turned it on instantly.
“AHH, HOT!” he screamed.
I wanted to say ‘You should have known that would happen’ but I settled with “Are you okay?”
“Yeah... yeah.. ow.” He sounded hurt but I still wanted to giggle a little bit.

I stepped into my cubicle and locked the door, I pulled off my shorts and t-shirt hanging them underneath my towel. I turned the shower on before darting back as quickly as possible as if I’d been electric shocked, after a few seconds of letting the water run and listening to Lucas whistle I stuck my arm out and tested the heat.
Perfect.

BettyBoop
01-19-2011, 06:35 AM
Chapter 30

I reached into my little bag to get my favourite Original Source mint showergel and my bright pink shower scrunchie. Testing the water one more time, just to be sure, I stepped into it cautiously.
“Did you only just get into the shower?” Lucas chuckled.
“Shut up! You kind of put me off with your girlish screams” I raised my voice.
He grumbled under his breath but gave up.

I squirted too much shower gel on my shower scrunchie and attempted to cover my entire body in the soap suds to look like some kind of bubble alien. I started singing as I usually did in the shower.
It may have just been because this was the longest time I’d been allowed to shower in a while but it felt like the best shower I’d ever had. I ducked under the shower head; I stopped singing to prevent the water going into my mouth. I stepped backwards, running my hands through my hair and tried to clear the water away from my face.
I began my song again, apparently loud enough for me to not be aware that my cubicle door had opened slightly.
I was hitting notes that shouldn’t exist for good reason just as I felt someone exhale on the back of my neck making it tingle. I took a sharp intake of breath and I reached my hand to my neck I tried to turn but my body wasn’t cooperating.
“Lucas?” my voice came out in a whisper, I don’t know what had changed in the atmosphere but I felt lost, afraid and somewhat eager for more proof of the person standing behind me whose breath was tickling my wet skin.
A cold hand snaked around my left hip causing a soapy avalanche down my thigh. I needed no reassurance now, I wasn’t imagining.
A second hand came to rest on my right side, the fingers grazing ever so lightly, I was entirely captivated my eyes closing for a moment. My hand seemed to travel on its own to meet his resting on my exposed skin just as it slid down to meet its other at my right hip. I almost turned, thinking he had vanished until I felt soft lips kissing down my spine at a painfully slow pace.
I arched my back as the lips gently stopped at the base of my spine, leading my body further into the flow of water.
He spun me around by my hips, my body moving without any resistance. I looked up at Lucas and his glorious smile; biting his lower lip he softly pulled me towards him. As my skin collided with his I felt burning hot and as if my stomach had flipped completely, the shower steam made me feel faint and I blinked to assure myself this was real.
Before I could react he gripped me around the waist and raised me up onto the surprisingly strong ledge. My knees were touching his chest and I suddenly became aware of how close he was now I was higher up and away from the heat of the shower.
He leant forward and kissed both my knees running his hands up my outer thighs and I shivered slightly.
He eased my legs apart and I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my body.
“What if someone comes?” I squeaked, my voice failing me once more.
“They won’t” Smiling up at me he kissed my knee, then the inside of my leg, each embrace getting closer to the top of my thigh and... other places.
When his tongue touched my bare skin my body shuddered and I forgot how to breathe. He eased my legs further apart and he moved closer to kiss me between my hips. He flicked his tongue and I gasped, running my fingers through his hair.
Seconds turned into minutes and the minutes felt like hours until the built up wave of my orgasm swept through my body instantly making me weak.
I slid off the ledge into Lucas’ arms; keeping my arms locked around his neck I kissed him on the cheek and took a deep breath before stepping back under the shower pulling him with me.

BettyBoop
03-22-2011, 09:34 AM
I didn't proof read this so I apologise if it's complete nonsense. I'm just happy to have finished.

Chapter 31

The other kids in the camp started to wake as we walked back to our cabin. We heard muffled laughter and excited chatter from behind walls and around the campsite. The sun was up and there were no clouds in the sky, the brightness was a shock for my eyes and I had to squint as I looked up at Lucas. He smiled down at me and took my hand.
As we walked we talked about nonsense and laughed, it wasn’t until other people began emerging from the cabins that I felt suddenly very self conscious about my current state of undress. I gripped my towel a little firmer and Lucas sped up sensing I was uncomfortable.
We reached my cabin steps and he kissed my hand, he turned and walked around my cabin toward his. I watched him leave and he shouted back
“I’ll be back soon. Have you packed?”
I hardly paid attention to his words as he stumbled and had to grab onto his towel to save his dignity.
I giggled and hopped up the steps toward my room.
My room was chilly so I hurried to make sure all the windows and the patio door were closed. It was colder in here than outside, the shining sun never made it in leaving just the breeze that snuck in and tickled my wet skin.
I looked through my clothes unfolding things and throwing them to the side and soon had on a pair of red knickers and light blue torn skinny jeans. Probably not the best choice of jeans depending on what activity we were doing today but I liked them. As I dressed I heard my phone beep, throwing my towel over my shoulder I walked to my bedside table to check it.
“Battery Low”.
My phone annoyed me when it did this, wasting energy and battery power to tell me my battery was low. I pulled the charger out of the draw and had it plugged in and charging within seconds. Before I put it back in its place the date on the screen caught my eye, I paused and tried to calculate the days I’d been here, remembering each one and counting them. I was surprised to realise that today was Saturday, the Saturday that we returned home, back to normality.
Though I doubt my “normality” would ever be the same after this.
New friends, a new boyfriend and a new me.
I put my phone down, ran my towel through my hair a few times and continued to dress myself.
Once I had my bra, a plain tee and a zip up hooded jacket on I opened the windows again, as cold as I was before I’d quickly heated up.
My mind went back to Lucas and his comment about packing.
“Shit”.
I dragged my suitcase out from under my bed and began roughly folding and shoving my clothes back into it.
After bouncing up and down on it a few times after all of my things had been painfully shoved inside I finally managed to get it closed. I dragged it up once I was standing and wheeled it over to the left side of my bed away to prevent me falling over it which was inevitable. Looking at my suitcase propped up against the wall the colour pink caught my eye. I scurried over my bed to investigate, kneeling by my suitcase I spun it around to be faced with a pink heart shaped note stuck to the back.
I caught myself smiling as I picked the note off and unfolded it.

“I hope you enjoyed your time here camper, and all of your new experiences.
I sure enjoyed watching them.
I’ll see you on the coach.

x”

A bunch of names ran through my mind but a part of me, the dominating part, didn’t want to know who my mysterious note leaver was.
I slipped it into my pocket and fell back onto my bed, waiting for the bell to ring for breakfast.
I really hoped I could come back next year.