PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 gD members you would like to meet & why.

Horse.Chic
03-21-2011, 08:23 PM
So, basically all you have to do is list 10 getDare members you would like to meet in real life and why. :) Doesn't have to be in order, but you can if you want...

stats2001
03-21-2011, 11:38 PM
ummm

leopard,
betty boop
muffinfairy
cutebarefootchick
daring_gal
shavedrachel
and of course,
Horse.chic

CuddleRainbowz
03-22-2011, 01:29 AM
Betty Boop
Star Shadows
Sweet Song
Leopard
Shaved Rachel

Just the popular ones really. See if they are who they say they are. XDD

Ninjota
03-22-2011, 01:48 AM
In no particular order

1 BeautifullyBroken
2 Madelyne
3 Nellybell
4 Xeldin
5 Kittykatmeow~
6 Aivey
7 Cuffed
8 Nixie
9 Fixation
10 Sekai

Thinking about it, 10 is by far not enough :P

Horse.Chic
03-22-2011, 01:59 AM
I guess i should do mine; no particular order. :)

- stats2001
- AlmightyElemental
- zac
- Bigbroly
- trust-no-1
- kidd
- Fabio2536
- Leopard
- SuperJudge
- Dune

trust-no-1
03-22-2011, 02:23 AM
Maybe, just not in a good way because of your weedish advice.

No order:
Horse.Chic
Leo
EDIT: Doctor :D Just remembered him :p

Thats all really

BettyBoop
03-22-2011, 07:10 AM
I think 10 is a bit too many :p

Slenderman - Doctor
03-22-2011, 08:22 AM
Bella.
Marv.
Depp.
Oldskool Chole.
Brownie :p
Fuffin.
NewSlave.
Boop's friend Charlotte.
Bungo ;)
You :D

lola.fox
11-21-2014, 08:33 AM
1. Superultramazaku
2. Eivins
3. **Mandi**
4. Jlstockton
5. Slutpuppy
6. Rachie
7. Sweetteen
8. Saddi
9. Icemaiden
10. Kittenlyss

Because I adore them all :)

Saddi
11-26-2014, 08:15 AM
Who you haven't yet met I assume?

1. Jlstockon25
2. Mandi
3. Eivins
4. Lola
5. Asslvrs.Butterfly
6. Drwarschauu
7. Top Hat
8. Superultramazaku
9. Shibari
10. Icemaiden

SweetTeen
11-26-2014, 08:21 AM
1. Rose Love <3
2. Lilone Sister <3
3. FoxyRose BFF<3
4. Frosty n pupil , Good friends.
5. Lola, Lets go toyshopping? :D
6. Kittenlyss , Glitter, Ropes, and stuff?
7. Mikochan , First person I talked to here
8. Sophia, Cos reasons!
9. Saramueller, To take what is mine
10. Ly_Ph, Shes cool

Rassilon
11-26-2014, 08:51 AM
1. Dare...
2. Lola
3. Boop

That'll do me :)

jlstockton25
11-29-2014, 10:31 PM
SirSam
Misono
Komodo Jones
Saddi
Mumbles
Lola
Superultramazaku
Top_Hat
Asslvr and butterfly
Subby999uk
Eivins
Drwarschauu
Dare...
Sarge90
Shadowice

Oh is that more than ten? Rules were made to be broken...

richied
11-30-2014, 02:06 AM
Doomdealergrrl (Obviously since we talk most often)

IceMaiden (Frosty) AND Tease (Mr.Yogi)
Them two together, Why? Because they have my vote for best fun, humorous couple and they always do something that makes me laugh or giggle uncontrollably, while still having those, "Aawwww so cute" moments. Both have great compassion for people and stick up for their friends.

Rachie-(First person to whisper to me upon my return to getDare, and she loves to stalk my photos which I really find adorable.. She's energetic and l enjoy that.) Funny as well, and enjoys lurking in the chatrooms, hiding playfully.

Shibari- She's like a slightly older sister who's really fun to hang out with, and is affable. By your side when ever you fall.

Wishful- She's played a few town of salem games with me and she appears to be an avid gamer, also approached me and asked to make up after we had a disagreement.

Mikubeat - Shy, lonesome, and lewd personality and very submissive...

Sapphire- "Shut the fuck up Dick."<11/28-29/2014> Affable personality, wants to get alone with everyone, has a sense of righteousness, has a dim lit candle in a room that she never doubted it was there, but it will take a little time to find.

BecomingMelissa -Despite the name that through me off, He's actually really swell, and intelligent despite not knowing much english..

Tigerlilly -Great sense of humor, and really good with pain..

Foxy Rose
11-30-2014, 02:49 AM
In no particular order...

1. SweetTeen - BFF <3
2. rossesred - She's a hoot and my BFF's girl :D
3. MasterDux. - He was the first person to talk to me when I joined
4. Diluculum - He is just... UNBELIEVABLE!
5. Ly_Ph - Love her without explanation <3
6. DoingMyBest - Just
7. imperfect_stranger - my forever flirt buddy ;)
8. superultramazaku - my arrogant Aussie friend :P
9. Unidentified - I think he's just that forever buddy to have a round
10. AngelsFall - my guy <3

JustMouse
12-19-2014, 10:05 AM
1) Rachie = encourage me to be very naughty,
2) Shibira = will get me into loads of trouble,
3) Dior = my old man and a wonderful freind,
4) Hallvad = SEXY VOICE (no need to say more, Oh yes and he is hot)
5) Tibbar = wonderful warm and caring person I would love to hug,
6) Strawdog = intrigues me,
7) Red = Another person I would love to hug,
8) Kittenlyss = fun person,
9) Sweeteen = would love to know what they looked like,
10) Lyph = caring person,

They are in no order and want to meet each has much as the other.

Athanael
12-19-2014, 12:06 PM
No particular order:

RoseAngel
Dravot
Saddi
SweetTeen
eivins
Gamer69
Brony
JMN
Sophia
Lola
Lyph
Truthpick
tordlover
Mumbles
Shadowice
CJLM
Popscorn
Kittenlyss
AngelsFall
StrawDog
owneed

And more ..... might add more later

IceMaiden
12-19-2014, 09:48 PM
When did we become the cute couple?! Ewww. *stabs yogi*

Now we're not cute.

Sophia
Tease
RoseAngel
Red
Saddi
SweetTeen
StrawDog
Wishful
Eivins
Lola
butterfly
Jl
truth
Lyss
Mandii

Whoops, I went past 10 too. :D

Rose_Angel
12-24-2014, 09:20 PM
frosty cause we're lovers! We'd definitely spank each other lots, and gawk over each others boobs. There would definitely be a lot of boob exchange! And we'd just have a general good time!

1pupil, cause he's been my best gD friend for a little over a year now. And I'd love to play backgammon with him... and maybe even chess, even though I'm sure he'd whip my ass at the game.

Dravot, only if I were single, cause I think it would be amazing to have some real life play sessions! He was my dom for... well, I guess technically only a few months. But they were, as I refer to them often, the most 'magical' months of my life :)

StrawDog, because he's just such an incredibly, genuine person. He's been such a help when I am in a depressed mood (which really isn't often). Of all I'm listing, I know him the least, but have perhaps the greatest respect for as an individual.

Shadowice, cause I know that in different circumstances, we could have had a lot of fun together, and cause I know, again, assuming I was single, he loves it when girls squirt, and I'd enjoy him going down on me.

SDK (silverdarknight) because he's been a good friend for a long time. I once did a cam show (or 2) for him, not sure.. and he was so incredibly creative. I know we'd have lots of fun.

Mandible: Cause I know that I could blackmail him to do anything I wanted. I'd definitely want to meet him whereever I was living at the time, so that my house could be completely cleaned, lmao!

Meeting others would be cool... but these are the main ones right here.

StrawDog
05-02-2015, 12:31 PM
So, I'm going to be a bit of a bastard and not actually answer the question posed, the reason being is that there are way more than ten.

What I can say is that, whilst I'm a bit limited at the moment, I'm one of those odd folks who can blow across the world on a whim, and often open my doors to travellers. If you'd truly like to meet, the chances of that happening are a lot higher than may be imagined.

It may take a while, but I'm sure between us we can work it out. Feel free to bet on it if you don't believe me!

Sarge90
07-08-2015, 07:53 AM
SirSam
Misono
Komodo Jones
Saddi
Mumbles
Lola
Superultramazaku
Top_Hat
Asslvr and butterfly
Subby999uk
Eivins
Drwarschauu
Dare...
Sarge90
Shadowice

Oh is that more than ten? Rules were made to be broken...

Just noticed this.... First, love, you should never meet your idols, it just leads to disappointment... Except in my case, I am as awesome as everybody thinks :p

Secondly, I don't think I have an answer, there are plenty of you I'd have no objections to going to the pub with, and a couple of you I'd actually genuinely love to meet at least once in person, but online I have time to consider my responses, carefully calculate what I want to say and edit it several times to make it work... Whereas in person, I trip over my tongue on a regular basis, stumble through conversations before actually having an opportunity to think about what I say, and while this has led to some genuinely hilarious moments (or cringeworthy, depending how you view it) it does require some level of understanding that I suspect only those I have grown closest to on here would actually possess... With that in mind, here's a handful of names:

Jlstockton (most likely to happen, she's one of my best friends and basically we share a mind)

Dare... Because I can totally drink her under the table, I just want her to admit that, stubborn lass

SDK, who I had many conversations with a while ago, and while we haven't really spoken in some time I believe he mentioned going hiking and drinking whisky, who am I to pass up an opportunity like that?

Doctor, as we had many interesting conversations on this very forum, so in a pub with a few drinks I think we could either solve all the problems facing the world or at least plot to take it over...

And finally **Mandi** who I always cared for and miss dearly, but I think she's farther than I ever got with supernatural and I don't think I can handle spoilers unless it's GoT...

If I haven't mentioned you, it's not that I don't want to meet you, it's just that I'm not buying you a drink when you come to visit :p

Siren
07-17-2015, 02:38 PM
Dare... Because I can totally drink her under the table, I just want her to admit that, stubborn lass
For one, I'm guessing it would depend on what we were drinking seeing as I seem to remember you hate wine and I hate whisky, and secondly, you've admitted how your tolerance is getting ever lower... so suuuuure you can drink me under the table, dear ;)

As for actually answering the question... eh, I'm sure everyone I'd like to meet is aware of this desire and it doesn't really need to be said.