PDA

View Full Version : In need of dares ;)

kitty4
03-19-2011, 10:09 PM
I have a butt plug, g-spot vibe(new), clit vibe, ice cubes, toothpaste & toothbrush, duct tape, candles and of course a cane & hairbrush for spanking....

I will do all dares that use any of the above items (or that involve bladder control) and that allow me to stay indoors.

Don't be afraid to get creative ;)

:* Kitty

newninja
03-19-2011, 11:39 PM
A nice dice dare for you: (2 parter, start in just panties and bra)
hope you enjoy:

1st roll one dice doing each dare until you get a 6 start by drinking half a glass of water

1-Drink half a glass of water
2-Drink half a glass of water
3-soak your underwear in water and put it in the freezer/take your underwear from the freezer put it on
4-melt an ice cube on each nipple
5-spank yourself with a brush 5 times
6-drink a whole glass of water then edge (move on to part two)

part 2 (use 2 dice)

2- draw a penis on one of your breasts
3- soak your underwear in water and put it in the freezer/take your underwear from the freezer put it on
4- edge sitting on your kitchen counter using a vibe
5- spank yourself 5 times with the cane
6- insert/take out your butt plug
7- take a piece of ice from your kitchen to your bathroom, carrying it between your thighs (no hands)
8- edge standing still in your living room using a vibe
9- drink half a glass of water
10- tape/untape your left hand to your right knee
11- melt a piece of ice on your pussy
12- pee in the kitchen sink then orgasm, you've earned it

Good Luck, let us know how it goes.

jayskay
03-19-2011, 11:48 PM
use the g spot vibe and tape it in u on the lowest setting. edge 6 times then puth the butt plug in ur ass.... now use the clits vibe and edge 10 times then cum...

03-20-2011, 12:20 AM
Finger ass with tooth brush Lube Buttplug with Toothpaste insert in ass put vibrator on Suck on Toothbrush While Masturbating dare is over when climaxed, also Have an Extra Buttplug you could send?(: I could Send down some money after?C:

O yeah
03-20-2011, 01:34 AM
drink a lot of water. wait till u have to pee. stick 3 ice cube in your bum and insert the butt plug. spank your clit 25 times mediumly. then arse 40 times a little harder. then masturbatte with the vibrater and once you orgasm you can take the butt plug out once you pm a dare.

kitty4
03-20-2011, 01:54 AM
A nice dice dare for you: (2 parter, start in just panties and bra)
hope you enjoy:

1st roll one dice doing each dare until you get a 6 start by drinking half a glass of water

1-Drink half a glass of water
2-Drink half a glass of water
3-soak your underwear in water and put it in the freezer/take your underwear from the freezer put it on
4-melt an ice cube on each nipple
5-spank yourself with a brush 5 times
6-drink a whole glass of water then edge (move on to part two)

part 2 (use 2 dice)

2- draw a penis on one of your breasts
3- soak your underwear in water and put it in the freezer/take your underwear from the freezer put it on
4- edge sitting on your kitchen counter using a vibe
5- spank yourself 5 times with the cane
6- insert/take out your butt plug
7- take a piece of ice from your kitchen to your bathroom, carrying it between your thighs (no hands)
8- edge standing still in your living room using a vibe
9- drink half a glass of water
10- tape/untape your left hand to your right knee
11- melt a piece of ice on your pussy
12- pee in the kitchen sink then orgasm, you've earned it

Good Luck, let us know how it goes.

Part 1 I Rolled 1,2,2,3,3,2,5,1 and finally a 6!
Part 2 I Rolled 5

Thank You Newninja ;)

kitty4
03-20-2011, 02:25 AM
use the g spot vibe and tape it in u on the lowest setting. edge 6 times then puth the butt plug in ur ass.... now use the clits vibe and edge 10 times then cum...

I havn't yet used my plug and my vibe at the same time so that was very enjoyable.....and adding the clit vibe was amazing!
Thank you :)

Petter Ivan
03-20-2011, 03:42 AM
First, drink lots of water. Then when you almost cant hold yourself, use your g-spot vibe and try to cum without peeing yourself. If you fail, cane yourself 25 times as a punishment. Have fun!

linearizationcannon
03-20-2011, 07:20 AM
This isn't so much of a daring dare as a "that would be funny" dare: Insert a candle into your pussy, wick out, and then tape it into place. Then light it.

If you have long candles your "penis" is on fire.
If you have birthday candles, tape the base of the candle to your clit for the same effect.
If you have short squat and fat candles, this dare suddenly becomes much more daring.