PDA

View Full Version : Dice dare for women (solo or group) NO PUBLIC NUDITY

Cristi
12-30-2007, 03:49 AM
This is a dice dare for women. It is best done with a partner, but it works alone. First roll two dice to see how many dares you will do (if you are scared then just do one). Then roll each time to see what category you will be in. Then roll in each category to see what your dare will be. If you have a partner, any time you have to make a decision, such as 'masturbate any way you please' or 'find an object' they get to make any of these decisions, not the person performing the dare. Unless specifically stated, you cannot cum during any part of the game.

If you're unfamiliar with notation such as 10x2D6 I think there is a sticky that explains it. But basically, 10x2D6 means roll 2 six sided dice (normal dice) and multiply their roll by 10. If you have questions PM me. If you do this dare please post and tell what you did and how it felt and stuff, if it's not too much trouble.

1.BOOBS
1. Strip above the waist, pinch nipples 5xD6 [5-30] times each
2. Strip above the waist, squeeze boobs painfully hard for 5xD6 [5-30] seconds each
3. Strip above the waist, slap boobs with your hand 5xD6 [5-30] times each
4. Strip above the waist, spank boobs with wooden spoon or similar 5xD6 [5-30] times each
5. Strip above the waist, put Icy Hot or similar on both nipples.
6. Strip above the waist, put clothes pins on both nipples for the rest of the game

2.ASS
1.Strip below the waist, spank your ass 5x2D6 [10-60] times on each cheek
2.Take off pants, give yourself a big wedgie until you are required to take off your bottoms
3.Strip below the waist, Put Icy Hot or similar in your butt crack and on your asshole
4.Strip below the waist, Insert a thumb sized object into your ass, hold for 1 minute, roll for lube
5.Strip below the waist, Insert a bananna sized or larger object into your ass, hold for 1 minute, roll for lube
6.Strip below the waist, fuck yourself for 30 seconds with anything you choose, then lick it clean

3.PUSSY
1.Take off pants, give yourself a big frontal wedgie until you are required to take off your bottoms
2.Strip below the waist, Pinch your clit for 30 seconds
3.Strip below the waist, Roll two dice, put that number of clothes pins on your pussy, make sure one is on your clit
4.Strip below the waist, Put Icy Hot or similar on your pussy
5.Spank your pussy with a wooden spoon or similar 5x2D6 [10-60] times.
6.Strip below the waist, fuck yourself until you are about to cum with a banana sized or larger object, do not cum, lick it clean, roll for lube

4.HUMILIATION (Must have a partner, if not, roll again)
1.Strip completely naked, stay that way for the rest of the game
2.Perform a lapdance for your partner, strip completely by the end, it must last at least 5 minutes
3.Orally service your partner in any way they want
4.Allow your partner to tie you up naked in any position they choose, they may take pictures
5.Tie your breasts any way your partner wants, there are good suggestions online if you aren't sure what to do
6.Masturbate until you are about to orgasm, your partner can choose whether or not you may cum, and they can make you wait as long as they want, you cannot stop masturbating though. If you cum without permission, perform 3 extra dares, one of them must be a humiliation dare.

5.LONG LASTING
1.Drink three cups of water, do not use the bathroom for 6 hours
2.Do not wear a bra or underwear for 48 hours
3.Wear your panties wedgies in front and back for 24 hours
4.Wear a butt plug, or keep something in your ass for 8 hours
5.Keep something in your pussy for 8 hours
6.Write fuck me on your left ass cheek, cum slut on your right, cunt on your right breast, bitch on your left, and fuck hole near your pussy, these must last for 24 hours.

6.MASTURBATION
1.Masturbate until you are about to cum, stop, do not cum, roll for masturbation style
2. Masturbate, roll for style, every three minutes, roll a dice, if you rolled a 1 or a 5, stop, you don't get to cum, if you rolled a 6, cum, any other number, go for another three minutes then roll again
3.Masturbate and cum twice in a row, roll for masturbation style for each time
4.Masturbate for 10 minutes, you may not cum until the 10 minutes are over, roll for masturbation style
5.Masturbate for one minutes as hard and fast as you can, if you can't cum in one minute, you don't get to cum, roll for masturbation style
6.Masturbate while fucking your ass with a banana sized or larger object, roll for lube, roll for masturbation style

Masturbation Style
1.Rub your clit with your finger, no insertion
2.Use a vibrator, if you don't have one, roll again
3.Insert your fingers, no touching your clit
4.Use a large (banana sized or larger) object to penetrate yourself
5.Rub your pussy through panties, no penetration
6.Masturbate by humping something (no using your hands, if you got #6 in masturbation, you can fuck your ass with your hands.)

Lube
1.Spit
2.Commercial Lube
3.Vegetable oil
4.Toothpaste
5.Icy Hot or similar
6.Nothing

Suki
12-30-2007, 10:53 AM
awesome dice dare....i'm defenatly going to try this one

Merlin
12-30-2007, 12:35 PM
maybe you should add a "solo version" for some of the dares... as some are hard to do alone
Still nice dare

Cristi
12-30-2007, 01:19 PM
maybe you should add a "solo version" for some of the dares... as some are hard to do alone
Still nice dare

I think all but #4 can be done alone. The writing one is hard but I have done it, so I know it can be done alone. Which other ones are hard to do alone?

Merlin
12-30-2007, 01:31 PM
I think all but #4 can be done alone. The writing one is hard but I have done it, so I know it can be done alone. Which other ones are hard to do alone?
Yes i was referring to #4 :)
especially number 3 and 4 ... and maybe 6

For 6 you could role a dice every 3 minutes and you can only cum if you rolled a 6
But 3 and 4 are harder...

Cristi
12-30-2007, 02:47 PM
Merlin,
I like you suggestion about the dice, I added it to the game. For your other question, that's why #4 says "Must have a partner, if not, roll again."

Merlin
12-30-2007, 03:24 PM
Ok lets see... i will try to stay as close as posible to the original...

4.HUMILIATION (Solo Version)
1.Strip completely naked, stay that way for the rest of the game
2.Perform a lapdance for someone per webcam (take photos of you naked and send them to one person if you don't have a webcam), strip completely by the end, it must last at least 5 minutes
3.Fuck yourself with your fingers for 10 minutes and every 2 minutes you have to lick your fingers clean.
4.Make yourself a rope body harness and take photos of you wearing it. Send them to 2 people
5.Make yourself a breast harness wear it for 24h
6.Masturbate until you are about to orgasm, roll a dice every 3 minutes you can only come if you rolled a 6. If you didn't cum in 3 minutes after you rolled the 6 you will have to go on until you get another one. If you cum without permission, perform 3 extra dares, one of them must be a humiliation dare.

Cristi
01-01-2008, 05:53 PM
I did this dare with my boyfriend, I got:

Must do 11 dares. (Ouch!)

6.Masturbate while fucking your ass with a banana sized or larger object, roll for lube, roll for masturbation style
6.Masturbate by humping something (no using your hands, if you got #6 in
masturbation, you can fuck your ass with your hands.)
6. Nothing

My boyfriend chose a shampoo bottle, I'm used to buttfucking but this was pretty big and it hurt. He had me hump his own leg while I fucked my butt. *blush*

2.Take off pants, give yourself a big wedgie until you are required to take off your bottoms

He gave me a huge wedgie and hung me in the air for a few seconds.

2. Masturbate, roll for style, every three minutes, roll a dice, if you rolled a 1 or a 5, stop, you don't get to cum, if you rolled a 6, cum, any other number, go for another three minutes then roll again
5.Rub your pussy through panties, no penetration
2, 4, 5, 3, 4, 1. Stop, don't cum
I was dying by the end, I really need to cum. I am so horny right now! My clit is kinda numb.

6.Strip below the waist, fuck yourself until you are about to cum with a banana sized or larger object, do not cum, lick it clean, roll for lube
5. Icy Hot or similar- used Icy Hot OMG this hurts SO bad. DONT do this unless you are really willing to hurt for a long time. He let me wash it off right after I put it in the first time cause I cried. Again, I didn't get to cum, I REALLY need to. At least I got rid of my wedgie.

1. Strip above the waist, pinch nipples 5xD6=25 times each
OW! He pinched and twisted.

6.Masturbate until you are about to orgasm, your partner can choose whether or not you may cum, and they can make you wait as long as they want, you cannot stop masturbating though. If you cum without permission, perform 3 extra dares, one of them must be a humiliation dare.

Of course he didn't let me cum! I am SO HORNY!

1.Take off pants, give yourself a big frontal wedgie until you are required to take off your bottoms
He picked me up again. Fuck this is a long dare!

1.Strip below the waist, spank your ass 5x2D6=60 times on each cheek
Used a ping-pong paddle.

2.Use a vibrator

AAAAHHH! Still didn't get to cum! My pussy feels really swollen, I want to cum so bad!

5.Masturbate for one minutes as hard and fast as you can, if you can't cum in one minute, you don't get to cum, roll for masturbation style
6.Masturbate by humping something (no using your hands, if you got #6 in masturbation, you can fuck your ass with your hands.) The wedgie made this SO uncomfortable.

5.Keep something in your pussy for 8 hours. Used the shampoo bottle, it really hurts. And I STILL have the wedgie.
I can take it out at 2 am. My bf said he didn't want me to cum until after the dare was over (when I take the bottle out.) That's at 2am tomorrow morning. GAH! I didn't realize how hard I made this dare!

Was fun though... :-)

YoureAmazingMe
01-01-2008, 07:58 PM
This is one of the best dice dares I've read in a while. It's unique and not a lot of uncommon household items are needed. I'll be trying it soon I'm sure. (: Good work.

Shinobi
01-01-2008, 10:42 PM
Some one should make a guy version haha

mausi7280bi
01-02-2008, 01:35 AM
So I did that dare too,
first i roll 2 dices i roll a 3 lol ( only do 3 rounds)
1. i roll a 2 (ass) and for that an 1 (spanking ) and then a 40
---> My girlfriend did that , she lower my pants and panties and spunk my ass,
First it was ok, but then it start to hurt and hurt ..... all was red after 40 spanks!
2. I roll a 3 (pussy) and 6 and 6 ( no lube but fucking with huge object.)
---> My girlfriend stick a candle in my pussy without lube and fucks me . short before cumming she stops and let me roll for round 3!
3. I roll a 6 (masturbate) then a 2 and for the kind a 4 .
---> that was the same as before but my girlfriend rubs my clit too lol
After 3 minutes i roll a 1 and must stop.

........ that was a great dare i like it.
perhaps i do it again sometime.

Dice7
01-02-2008, 06:54 PM
Me and Sarah again, she'll write up some of this as wel probably in another color so if you see another color its probably Sarah doing it. We're going to try adapt the dares for me where possible.

Sarah: 7 dares Crap!
Si: 6 dares (plus 2 for forfeit for not cumming in mall dare 2 times) 8 in total.

Sarah first: 2 & 2 shes wearing that g-string from earlier still and I pulled it up so high I thought I was going to cut her in half lol! i am literally screaming here i actually can't wait to take my clothes off even if he see's me naked again

Me: 5 & 2 No underwear

Sarah: 1 & 2 & 2 Omg did not think her boobs could get any smaller but she squeezed them HARD! They are crazy red right now!

Me: 3 & 3 & 4 & 6: Omg have to try fit 10 pegs onto my dick. haha hes only got a small little dick anyway. now whos laffing at some1 elses pain?? he looks like he could cry

Sarah: 6 & 1 & 2 Omg I have to sit here watchig her masturbate while my cock is in so much pain!!! i took about 5 mins with my vib to get close it was so weird sitting there doing it with him covered in pegs and his dick hard feels weird need to cum though :(

Si: Woo pegs off thank fuck for that, the one that was pinching that bit of skin that connects your foreskin to your dickhead hurt like hell! 3 & 4 OMG why is my dick getting so much punishment?? Sarah says I have to keep it on till after her dare again. karma ;)

Sarah: 2 & 4 arrrr my underwear cant take this pain. he went to wash his little dick

Si: 4 + 4! I do not hav any rope so i used clothes and have him bare neked hog tied spread eagle to my bed blindfolded my phone now has a new wallpaper hahaha

Sarah:4+1 ahhh sweet relif from the wedgie

Si: he still tied up so i am rollin for him 1 + 4 hahaa that was fun i spanked his nipples with a spoon 25 times

Sarah: 6 + 5 +1 grrrrarrrrrrrhhhh 1 minute is not enough i got real close again but no cigars :(

Si: haha still tied up 3 + 1 damn had to let him go, but got to give him a front wedgie mines nt very good though

Sarah last one: 6 + 4 + 3 wooo i get to cum. never done it without clitty be4 though :O Finally I am back. Now I get to watch bitch finger her wet hairy 70's style pussy for 10 mins lol :P

ME: Ill roll one while I wait for the slut to finish herself off 6 + 1 + 6 I was humping her pillow for about 4 mins, I think she liked it even though she was complaining! I'll wait for her to finish before I do my last dare. Wow I am being mean to her but this is pretty hot her hips pumping away at her fingers. Haha I have never heared such a screamy orgasm that was kinda freaky!

that hard to do without my clit i love my clitty, i am exhausted now! hope he has a really hard last dare for me to watch now!

Me last: 4 + 6..shit!

omg fun!! He looks desperate after just a min. Asking me for permission after 3 mins, I don't think so! Haha I went and held my fingers under his nose, they smell of my pussy and he cummed after 4 mins ALL OVER MI BED

Aghh I swear thats cheating.

1& 2 & 5 Easy

4 & 6 Arrrr not again. He is much more controlled right now! 5 minutes gone. 7 mins he is begging me and i sed no so he has slowed right down bt looks pretty ready. 10 mins begged again said no and he cummed himself again. naughty boy! still got 4 dares to do now tut tut

She is such a bitch :(!

3 & 1 Good thing she cant wedgie me properly!

3 & 2 My dick is getting so much punishment today. Its sore from wanking as well and now I have to pinch it

2 & 5 & 1 Omfg...no way.

haha he is in position on his back with his legs spread apart ready to put a banana in his ass HILLARIOUS! haha he cant get it in. finally got it in and his dick is rock hard even though he is complaining

4 & 2 I was already naked so just had to dance in her lap really. Not the hardest dare.

Wow that was HARD
That was FUN NICE JOB CRISTI I HAD FUN NEWAYS!

OMFG THAT HURTS LIKE FUCK. Last dare hopefully.

jlstockton25
02-22-2008, 09:37 AM
I did this dare with my boyfriend last night, rolled a six so I did six dares and these were our results:

Dare one-1 then 6, strip above waist and put clothes pins on both nipples for the rest of the game. No clothes pins so I pinched my nipples as hard as I could for one minute.

Dare two-4 then 2, strip and do a 5 minute lap dance. Was hesitant at first but a dare is a dare. Not bad for my first lap dance, he turned on some music.

Dare three-2 then 6, fuck your ass for 30 seconds with an object of your choosing then lick it clean. Boyfriend was nice and let me use one finger. I turned around on the bed doggy style and gave him a clear view of me sliding my finger in and out of my tight asshole. I've done anal before so it wasn't too big of a deal, and I love the taste of my ass so licking it clean at the end was not bad at all.

Dare four-1 then 5, Icy Hot or similar on nipples. Boyfriend decided since we don't have Icy Hot, I had to use two freezie pops instead for one minute. It was sooooo cold!!

Dare five-1 then 4, spank boobs with wooden spoon or similar 5 times dice roll. Rolled another 4, so 20 spanks to each boob. Boyfriend put the freezie pops back in the freezer and grabbed a spatula. My nearly frozen nipples were in intense pain from the spankings he delivered. Def my least favorite of the dares but it still made me super wet.

Dare six-4 then 1, strip naked and stay that way for the rest of the game. Uneventful end since I'd been naked the whole time but this was an awesome dice dare!! Hope to do it again soon!!

lcorbs12701
04-06-2008, 02:35 PM
i am told to do one in each section. i'll do them all tomorrow

Strip above the waist, spank boobs with wooden spoon or similar 10 times each

Strip below the waist, Insert a bananna sized or larger object into your ass, hold for 1 minute, roll for lube

Strip below the waist, Pinch your clit for 30 seconds (ow)

Perform a lapdance for your partner, strip completely by the end, it must last at least 5 minutes

Drink three cups of water, do not use the bathroom for 6 hours

Masturbate for one minute as hard and fast as you can, if you can't cum in one minute, you don't get to cum, must do the masturbation style (Use a large banana sized or larger object to penetrate yourself)

no lube

NawtyGal
08-18-2010, 10:08 AM
Got my boyfriend over to help: he chose my dares as usual dont worry about rolling dice (rolling my eyes)
dare 1:
so i had to squeeze my boobs hard so number 2.
dare 2:
i got 5 used a bannana. Hard to do.
dare 3:
Got to put for clothes pegs on!
dare 4:
Number 2 it was really fun!
dare5:
still number 2, thats ok though its fun not wearing underwear ;)
i got 4 this time!! haha
My style was:

6.Masturbate by humping something

good times thanks for this xxx

lisabigboobs
09-22-2014, 10:09 AM
1.BOOBS
5. Strip above the waist, put Icy Hot or similar on both nipples.

2.ASS

3.PUSSY
3.Strip below the waist, Roll two dice, put that number of clothes pins on your pussy, make sure one is on your clit

5.LONG LASTING
6.Write fuck me on your left ass cheek, cum slut on your right, cunt on your right breast, bitch on your left, and fuck hole near your pussy, these must last for 24 hours.

6.MASTURBATION

Masturbation Style
6.Masturbate by humping something (no using your hands, if you got #6 in masturbation, you can fuck your ass with your hands.)

Lube
6.Nothing[/QUOTE]

TheMinnMan
01-27-2017, 02:52 PM
Collecting dust for three years...quite imaginative!