PDA

View Full Version : girl 18 loking for dares

mayrita
03-18-2011, 11:23 PM
um hi one more time umm well
Likes: humiliation, semipublic( maybe public if is not to hard),funny dares, disguise(dress me stupid or something likethat) and in general funny dares >.<.

well i am new but i will try to do the dares >.< dont be so hard pliz >.<

newninja
03-18-2011, 11:47 PM
Here is one for you: tape 12 pairs of panties around your house 6 of them have to be on windows. now blindfold yourself strip naked and go collect them all. however you are not allowed to wear any of them the traditional way.

Good luck

Master_M93
03-19-2011, 12:35 AM
If you have a dildo, next time you are in public have it in your purse/bag and make sure that people see it. If someone does you are to insert and have it in you until you get home. Only after 30 minutes of being home may you remove the dildo.

Have fun and let me know how it goes.

CuddleRainbowz
03-19-2011, 12:55 AM
So do you have an obsession with >.< ??
Don't care if you do. I'm obsessed with bows.

Get 2 hats. Now open all the windows in your house so you are in full view. You may tape them to parts of your body (Oh your suppose to be nakeed). But only 2. You must then walk to each window in your house. Do a little dance when you get to each window. As you will be going to every room in the house you can collect something to cover yourself up. But it can't be real clothing or a blanket or anything big. The items you pick up can be as big as a cushion.

Report back when done.

linearizationcannon
03-19-2011, 07:28 AM
For one hour, pretend to be a one eyed one horned flying purple people eater

Master_M93
03-19-2011, 07:32 AM
For one hour, pretend to be a one eyed one horned flying purple people eater

Epic dude. I thought I was one of the only people that has even heard or heard-about that song.

GoogleMaster
03-19-2011, 09:49 AM
Here are some outfit dares to try:

Wear a cellophane bra and panties. Use only scotch tape and seran-wrap.

Wear an outfit made entirely out of belts. No clothes just belts.

Wear toilet-paper pants.

Wear an outfit 3 sizes too small.

Have Fun!

mayrita
03-20-2011, 10:51 AM
ok i will redact better the dares >.<

Petter Ivan
03-21-2011, 11:59 AM
Hey, a funny dare for you.
Paint smiling faces all over your body, put on a coat and only that and take a walk outside. If you feel like doing a real dare, try getting someone to notice that you have smiling faces all over your body.

Stay cool, enjoy life!
Ivan.

CuddleRainbowz
03-21-2011, 02:16 PM
Done my dare? Please please please report back.