PDA

View Full Version : Profiles

Muffinz
08-16-2005, 08:34 PM
I was thinking it might be cool if the profiles were a little more detailed. Like, maybe age, gender, option for a picture? Other than the avatar of course...I know I wouldnt want a picture of me popping up next to all of my posts! Music, movies...I dont know, just anything to kick up the profiles a little bit. They just seem kinda pointless right now...you cant really get a good image of the person based on the information. I like knowing about the people I'm talking to!

Or if that is impossible and/or too much work, maybe we could have like an introduction thingy? Like a forum or stuck-to-top thread in the lounge devoted to getting to know people a little bit. Maybe a quick 10 question survey or something, you know? I'd be more than happy to make it.

I think that would be cool. Any thoughts?

depp
08-18-2005, 11:56 AM
I'll add a profile upgrade to my todo list. It is possible but I've got school very soon and a bunch of summer projects I need to finish. I'll try getting that finished after my next big site upgrade (a front page remvamp and the addition of truth questions).

For now, i've added a sticky. :-)

depp
08-18-2005, 12:01 PM
The new area can be found below...
(REMOVED)

Glutgod
08-30-2006, 08:51 PM
Yay I like it...

Big_Joe
08-31-2006, 04:02 AM
The link just takes me to the homepage???

depp
08-31-2006, 09:05 PM
Thats because this post is from 2005. The forum URLs have changed since then. The 404 page is the front page. Any non-existant page takes you there.