PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to have a bondage forum?

Collared_Slave
12-29-2007, 03:30 PM
Im just wondering if it would be possible to have a bondage discussion forum?
But i know it should probally be off limits to under 16s.

Edit:
Ok, how about a fetish forum instead?

lucky
12-29-2007, 03:35 PM
not a forum but probably a bondage thread. Most people are around 16 and you just have to propose a topic about. Bondage is for everyone so, interested in ideas? Anyone would answer to the right title.

Collared_Slave
12-29-2007, 03:38 PM
The problem some aspects are not suitable for under 16s - but then some things are not suitable for under 21s so i suppose just a thread would do.

Davros
12-29-2007, 05:17 PM
If Bondage got a section, people with other fetishes would argue over not having their own threads too... Lesbians, Gay, Maids.. etc

Collared_Slave
12-29-2007, 05:18 PM
you can argue that slave and master is a fetish -and it has its own section.

SubMissChievous
12-29-2007, 05:22 PM
Well, like lucky said, why not start a thread about the subject? That would be interesting for many users I think.

We already have the slave/master lounge for discussion about all types of fetishes and such. So why not there?

Collared_Slave
12-29-2007, 05:24 PM
i think actually haveing a seperate forum for fetishes would be good. as bondage isnt 100% slave and master.

Davros
12-29-2007, 05:27 PM
you can argue that slave and master is a fetish -and it has its own section.

It has a section because it's a massive thing, and is able to support subforums. Apart from how to make bondage situations, what else is there to discuss?

lucky
12-29-2007, 05:38 PM
i think actually haveing a seperate forum for fetishes would be good. as bondage isnt 100% slave and master.

depends on the question: having your slave into bondage? (SM area), having your girlfriend into bondage? (roleplay/consensual/sexual play).

Please, just ask the question!

Davros
12-29-2007, 05:40 PM
getDare - Truth / Dare / SlaveMaster / Lounge / Chat / ToD Online / Elite / Archives / getDare.com / Best of getDare / Trashcan

Do we really need a bondage section? It could be a subforum somewhere... possibly coming off the S/M area.

Edit: A festish section would be a good subforum under S/M.

Collared_Slave
12-29-2007, 05:49 PM
a fetish forum would be better than a bondage one as it covers more.

Davros
12-29-2007, 05:50 PM
a fetish forum would be better than a bondage one as it covers more.

Agreed. I suggest you PM naughty_chloe about it. She's quick and very good at discussing member needs.

FETISH FORUM FTW!

Sum
12-30-2007, 04:41 AM
getDare - Truth / Dare / SlaveMaster / Lounge / Chat / ToD Online / Elite / Archives / getDare.com / Best of getDare / Trashcan

Do we really need a bondage section? It could be a subforum somewhere... possibly coming off the S/M area.

Edit: A festish section would be a good subforum under S/M.

Well to be honest if the site did that then i think M/s should be a sub forum to the fetish forum, as domination and power exchange is a fetish.

depends on the question: having your slave into bondage? (SM area), having your girlfriend into bondage? (roleplay/consensual/sexual play).

I'd still consider it bdsm (obviously) and it's still power exchange, so though you're not taking it to the same levels as calling yourselves Dom/Domme and sub, or Master/Mistresses and slave you are playing at being dominant and submissive.

But yeah a fetish forum could be good at some point, but for now i think most things could quite happily be discussed in the M/s lounge, or even the main lounge (i think)

Davros
12-30-2007, 07:32 AM
[QUOTE=sum1(2);40445]Well to be honest if the site did that then i think M/s should be a sub forum to the fetish forum, as domination and power exchange is a fetish.

I see your point there, but S/M covers a wider range of things, which can be included inside;

S/M = Lounge, Punishments & Ideas, Fetishes, etc.

Sum
12-30-2007, 09:11 AM
That would only be for M/s related fetishes where as there are other fetishes not related to bdsm.

Fetish >
Bdsm
Slave Master
Lounge
punishment
fetish within bdsm
zoolaity
other etc etc

See how it'd get confusing if you had it there's just so many fetishes that the site would move away from being truth or dare to being a fetish site. Think you'd need an entirly seperate second site to do it properly, without making here overly confused and converluted

depp
01-06-2008, 04:47 PM
Your idea is already in the works but likely not in the way you have imagined. :D There will be an announcement in the Elite Member Area soon regarding this. An announcement to the rest of the forums will be made a few months after. Please hang in there a bit. I am having major technical problems with the site and they are holding up most of my plans at the moment as I track down technical demons. At the moment I have major database problems and nobody I talk to has a clue what is causing them.