PDA

View Full Version : Head Shave Dare Question

johnny77
11-12-2006, 12:41 PM
Ok since some members thought this question belonged in the truth section instead of the dare section here it is.

Just out of intrest, has anyone been dared to, or lost a bet and had to shave their head?
Seems like a pretty hard dare to do if you love your hair lol. Also its not like u can hide it.

Johnny

depp=noob=lol
03-18-2007, 05:23 AM
i have never seen anybody dare somebody that, it is just to hard i guess

cheesy dude
03-22-2007, 01:05 PM
i have been dared to do that but i said no because i love my hair and it is shoulder lenth so would be a awkward question when your parents ask why you did. what would u say? o because i was dared to? nah, i love my hair its ace

Glutgod
03-22-2007, 02:01 PM
Yea I would never shave my head, I love my hair way too much.

DareByrd
03-22-2007, 03:25 PM
never been dared to do that but i've seen someoe be bet to do that

Glutgod
03-29-2007, 07:02 PM
Yea I've seen bets but why do it I mean unless your poor and you sell it why would somebody want to? (no offense to anybody.)

Musty 21
03-29-2007, 07:33 PM
I love my hair. I would NEVER do it

Glutgod
03-29-2007, 07:35 PM
Yea people would have to pay me HIGH prices for me to do that.

GoddessRuxandra
05-19-2007, 10:16 AM
Never as a dare but I did have my head shaved. Also, shaved someone's head. It wasn't as easy as I thought but I did a very good job :cool:

Marc
05-22-2007, 12:22 AM
Yeah, wouldn't do that (because it would be too obvious if it was solely as a result of a dare!

Might be prepared to be 'dared' to do it if in the right circumstances - for example, being sponsored to raise (significant) funds for charity! But would probably still prefer to have my chest or legs waxed for charity!!

mausi7280bi
05-22-2007, 12:58 AM
I love my hair. I would NEVER do it

gangsta1022
05-22-2007, 10:11 AM
i had to shave my head so there was only a england cross..i hated it as im scottish.....worst thing ever. never doing it again!

chain
05-22-2007, 01:32 PM
I have really short hair...like a marine cut, but my friends have lost their hair....I also won a bet where if I lost I would have had to grow my hair.

sandy
05-22-2007, 02:09 PM
I lost a bet that made me shave my hair, but not from the top of my head

HUGS
Sandy

love.ya.all.night
08-16-2007, 07:54 PM
Never done it but I almost once brought the razer to my head like Britty Spears.

bdoc70
04-07-2008, 04:10 AM
I have shaved my head on a dare. Actually, because I lost a dare. We tried to convince a coworker that's going bald to shave his head, and several of us told him if he did, we would too, because he'd look better with a shaved head. We didn't think he'd do it, but suprised us when he came in friday with his head shaved. So come monday, there were four of us at work with shaved heads.

scotsman
04-07-2008, 03:12 PM
i seen a girl take that bet and she lost

AM.PM
04-07-2008, 05:48 PM
the guys at my old school dared each other to shave there heads.they all did to!they looked realy bad to.

Achilles
04-07-2008, 08:22 PM
I once lost my massive head of hair, was shoulder length at the time due to a game of rock paper scissors. We were bored and wanted to make the game more interesting what can I say.

Bebe_Gurl
04-07-2008, 08:26 PM
A guy at my school lost a bet and shaved his head. He thinks it makes him look hot, honestly I find this quite sad...

Achilles
04-07-2008, 08:50 PM
hehehe I shave my head every other weekend now days.

Ghost
04-07-2008, 08:50 PM
I that is one of my limist.. no way.. i'm gonna let someone take my hair off.. for a dare.. or a bet.. noooo way

Achilles
04-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Rock paper scissor ya for it? ^^

emo boy
01-01-2009, 05:14 PM
ive done it before and id do it again. i know some people would hate to be bald. but it grows back so i dont mind

Officelover
01-01-2009, 05:47 PM
No, and I wouldn't do it. Crosses my limits.

Pingu
01-01-2009, 05:50 PM
Did this at school for charity but due to school policy we were only allowed to use no. 1 all over so technically it wasn't completely bald. I prefer my hair short anyway so doesn't particularly bother me.

Smile
01-01-2009, 06:12 PM
i wouldnt do this, mainly because everybody no's me as having long hair

the only circumstance i would do it is if say a loved one very close to me got cancer or something and would lose their hair because of the treatment and i would only do it then if everybody was

rpUral
02-19-2009, 07:33 AM
This may be bumping the thread, but it's an interesting story, so I'll add it....

I work at a summer camp for children with cancer, taking photographs all week. That's necessary information to what follows:

There's an event called St. Baldrick's, on St. Patrick's day, to raise money for cancer research. People get pledges to have their heads shaved. Both men and women do it. I was asked to come and take photographs of the event. Several kids from camp were there as well.

Toward the end of the day, one of the camp girls got the microphone and called out "How much money can we get to shave Photographer Bob's head???" She and the other kids started campaigning, and I was trying to think of a graceful way to say no. But they gathered money from the people at the event, and then went in the restaurant next door and solicited money from the people at the tables there. They came back out with big smiles and a wad of cash.

I'd been had.

I went and sat down for the barber, but then she called the girl and her brother over, and let them use the clippers to remove most of my hair. She then shaved it herself, and my beard and mustache as well. I'd never been bald, and hadn't been clean shaven since high school, so it was a huge change. I took a lot of ribbing, but it was good natured since it had been for a good cause.

There are photos on the internet. I will never be allowed to forget. :)

Jarvis
02-19-2009, 08:47 AM
Never shaved my own head, although I do keep my hair short, but a friend of mine got dared to in school and he took the dare. He even allowed us to shave his head with a razor.

fishlover09
02-19-2009, 08:49 AM
i have not but my brother has. It was in high school and he lost a bet to a friend. So he tried to back out of it but a girl came up behind him and trimmed a section off so he just said lets do it all. LOL my mom was so pissed.