PDA

View Full Version : Punishments for not being a Submissive for some time

ASuther
03-15-2011, 07:46 AM
Basically, i tried my hand at the... other side of things for a while, and now ive come back to my senses, im back to Submission, but i feel that i need to be penalized for my stupidity.

Please try and keep sexually oriented things to a minimum, not because i find it hard, but because i want -creative- Punishments. I guess you can add in Masturbation (Not edging, or anything ridiculous, just straight out) as an OPTION.

Ill... just go to sleep and hope the list of tasks awaiting me isnt too long.

doesanything
03-16-2011, 02:46 PM
since you need to come back to your senses.

write: im a slut on your tits, but if you wear clothes you shouldnt be able to read it.

also your going to spank yourself 30 times on every buttcheek with your flat hand.

once you've done that you go outside
you need to wear something like a skirt and you dont want to wear anything underneath it.

then you find something to fuck (something like fence with those little balls on the top)
You might want to take something with you to clean it first.

once you've fucked it and came over it you can go home.

Hard version: go find someone to fuck and let him fuck you hard and deep

PS if you want to be owned , give me a pm

thebadboy
03-16-2011, 04:09 PM
Once at home, you must travel around your house on all fours like a dog. Every time you enter a new room, you must spank your ass, tits, pussy, and face (one for every body part listed, and then add on the number of hours, you get to pick how they are distributed). As your day continues, every time you take off a piece of clothing, you may not put it back on. For bed time, no pillows or blankets, naked, with your hands and feet taped together. Play waterfall music as you sleep.

ASuther
03-17-2011, 05:50 AM
Once at home, you must travel around your house on all fours like a dog. Every time you enter a new room, you must spank your ass, tits, pussy, and face (one for every body part listed, and then add on the number of hours, you get to pick how they are distributed). As your day continues, every time you take off a piece of clothing, you may not put it back on. For bed time, no pillows or blankets, naked, with your hands and feet taped together. Play waterfall music as you sleep.

How... am i going to tape my hands together...

Im doing this anyway.
And the one before that.