PDA

View Full Version : Whats the worst/ most embarrassing wedgie you've ever recieved?

Mysterious the 1st
12-29-2007, 07:11 AM
Well theres my question whats your answer!!!!

aaaaa
12-29-2007, 08:25 AM
I never received on

Mysterious the 1st
12-30-2007, 12:43 PM
come on someone must have some interesting stories

hi12345678900
01-05-2008, 07:42 PM
hmmmmm out door swimming pool in spain, like 3 people just lifted me off the ground and tore my shorts at the bottom bit and i like fell through them... then they wouldnt give me em back...yeh FUN

dawnfire
01-05-2008, 08:17 PM
This actually just happened this New Year's Eve. I was cuddling with one of my female friends, like we do, and she reaches her hand down the back of my jeans. Well, we haven't been drinking enough to get quite that randy in front of everyone yet, so I kind of make an "eep" noise and look at her. As I'm turning around, and attempting to escape she shouts: "Oh my God! You're going commando!" very loudly, in front of the entire group. "I was trying to give you a wedgie!" she exclaims. And now everyone knows that I wasn't wearing any panties that night. I'm not really sure if she was more embarrassed, or if I was, but it does make an entertaining wedgie story.

Mysterious the 1st
01-11-2008, 09:41 AM
I cant believe that only 2 people on here have recieved wedgies. There must be some funny stories or interesing stories out there.

dared to perfection
01-11-2008, 04:47 PM
well mines not really public, but as humiliation on webcam to a mistress i gave myself a hanging wedgie wearing 4 pairs of boxers. It lasted a while and she took a whole load of screen prints and likes to set them as her display pic when i need to be humiliated

sxcm
01-11-2008, 05:06 PM
wearing panties at college when a girl gave me a wedgie, she saw what i was wearing and made me wear it for the rest of the week or she d tell everyone

Davros
01-11-2008, 05:06 PM
Never had one

*cries*

daretogetawedgie
05-16-2009, 07:17 PM
so i was going on a crain bungie jumping trip around the country with 5 friends
and we were going down a 55 foot cliff (we only got 1 because it was a setup) and i didnt realise it but they puta wire attached to the crane through my boxers strap made a hole in middle and thru top and bottom on left and right. so i jumped and 1 of my friends held on to my feet so i got a HUGE wedgie and with the guy hanging on to my feet made it ten times worse! so then one of them hits a baseball down below into my dick and then when i thought it couldnt get any worse my girl friend showed up!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :(

i call it the death fall craine hanging wedgie of dick hurting

Wedgieboy1337
10-03-2009, 05:15 PM
GLue/hotsauce squeaky clean wedgie then a lemon/chocolate swirly as they hoocked up my sticky burning underwear into a permanant wedgie that i had to keep on for exactly 12 hours. i took off 10 mins late. They did the entire thing again. Accept they added dog crap to the mix. I sort of had this comin though. Couple sleepovers ago i tied them all up naked in same sleeping bag. (three guys)

Darwin-sh
10-05-2009, 10:03 PM
I got a wedgie from some guys on a camping trip with my class back in grade 6. It hurt like crap and I was wriggling in a tree for about a half an hour. The girls seemed to think it was funny. Pricks.

meeep123
12-16-2009, 05:14 PM
this did happen I had a bunk bed withmy sister one day i woke up no one was home my tighty whities were hanging out i jump of the bunk but my underwear got snagged on the bed post so i had a hanging wedgie for 4 hours my underwear didnt rip my sister came in with her friends and saw me hanging their they laughed and spanked me then they said they would let me down but i had to but on a dress and pink panties at first i refused but they left the room and i yelled ok so they came in took me down i tried to run but they all grabed my underwear and i got an atomic wedgie after 5min i complied i put on the dress and the panties put i walked out they grabbed the panties gave it to my sister on the top bunk she hoooked me on the post again then they took all my clothes and only left my moms thong that was 14 sizes to big they left after 7 hours the panties ripped so i put on the thong (i didnt want to have on ripped underwear) i took of the dress then i walked out of the room and they gave me a gift wrap wedgie for an hour then gave my clothes back i never told my mom or dad because i didnt want them to know i put on girls clothes

WedgieGod
03-31-2013, 01:15 PM
Ok your all good but I'm best

In sixth grade I wore TYs still and my friend jama came ans yanked up my TYs to the sky and then I told I'm to stop and he said only if I'm his wedgie slave I said sure

He came over the next day and said for me to get in the pair of power ranger TYs he bought I did and he said ready and I said sure and he recorded the start and yanked them up lifting me off the ground and I'm not sure how he did it but it went atomic and he yelled hanging and hung me from the front and took pics then tore a hole in the back and shoving snow and ice and sauce and stuff in the undies and he tied me up taped my mouth and left the room with the camera still going and the next day he put it on YouTube and then fans asked more so he w did a new one every day

petslave1990
04-01-2013, 08:23 AM
The girl I liked, and... It is so bad for my reputation (:

WedgieGod
05-20-2013, 06:47 PM
I got a worse one earlier today. So i'm 19 now and I have 2 older brothers here are our stats

Jacob(me)
Weight:121
Height:4f 11in

Jun
Weight:147
Height:5f 10in

Colin
Weight:172
Height:6f 9in

Ok so I was playing on my laptop and colin comes in (btw my parents are on vacation for 5 months) and he says time for dinner so I come down and he let's me sit down and I ask where Jun is he says outside, and I feel hands on my briefs and it's Jun! He yanks them up and lifts me into the air and holds them.
Then he take my sloppy joe I was eating and shove it into my briefs! I beg him to stop but he take me into our sisters room and he hangs me and they talk for a minute. Then grab a few of her thongs and hangs my outside on a tree!
Then they strip me besides my briefs and they see they start ripping and they ripp so they put me in a thong take me inside and make a school. They said if I'm late I'll be the first volunteer so I get there and jun starts talking. "hello class today I have a few wedgies to demenstraight on someone" so he brings out a hat and draws a card. "Jacob! Your up!" and he brings me up and he takes the thong and says the first is atomic and I think "FUCKInG FANTASTIC!" so jun grabs the thong and wedgies it up and my bum starts showing and I keep standing straight up and it reaches my head and god over. And he said to end that school period he tied me up and hung me!

Slavetoanybody
07-09-2016, 01:52 PM
The two worst wedgies I have ever received was one were I woke up in the morning and my master made me were pink panties to school and I couldn't remove for the bathroom I made it the day without a accident but I needed to poop I was on my way home from school and was messing around with friend at the middle school bus stop and the bus left with out me I had to walk 9 miles home 7 and a half down the highway and I mile in I pooped myself pretty bad and my master made me wedgie it and pee myself and walk down the highway it's technically a route I doubt anyone noticed anything but pink panties but it was humiliating the second was I was bound to a toilet in a atomic over the face wedgie with poop in the part on my face as well while receiving multiple swirly for two hours

SLPrince
10-10-2018, 07:54 PM
I wore a pair of Goodnites and a pair of briefs over it to a movie with a friend, and he decided to give a pretty big wedgie right after the movie as a HUGE surprise... After the movie ended, he pulled me out of my seat while I was getting ready to leave by my undies, I don't think i've ever been so embarrassed.

Messupmyass
08-20-2021, 05:59 PM
FYI this is a dare for a wedgie but still an embarrassing one, so I had to go out in 5 g strings underneath my Norma clothing now I had to go to a public tree type thing and do a hanging wedgie there until it breaks believe it or not it was painful many people saw me (it was on a walk place) and boy did that string go deep in my crack not to mention my balls but many people took pics of me (I had to strip to the g string for the wedgie) and ye no idea where those photos are now but if you find one might be me

Gai
08-21-2021, 04:40 AM
The first one that comes to mind is when we were teens and I lost a bet so had to receive a wedgie of my friend's choice. He chose for me to go into woods wearing briefs only. Then, I had to climb tree to a branch high enough my feet wouldn't touch ground. The branch had to go up the leg hole and out the waist hole and I had to hang there for half an hour. Well, while hanging there he walked off. Shortly after coming back with some friends, the underwear had been damaged to the point it ripped and I fell to the ground. Everyone laughed except for one friend who realized I might be hurt (luckily I wasn't badly hurt).

Messupmyass
08-24-2021, 08:03 PM
Now I’ve gotten many wedgies (fun fact got a dare for a messy wedgie and that’s the only reason I made the account but now it’s grown) like public hanging in just underwear or messy wedgies but the worst I think was waking in just a g string bra connection and a diaper full of messy items like dog food beans ranch so much and in public

Unkownuser
08-24-2021, 08:07 PM
mine was done by bullies. they took of my clothes other than my bra and underwear and then tied my hands behind my back. They then hung me by my underwear on the fence so I would be stuck and left me there. It was a part of the school where students pass by but none of the teachers did.