PDA

View Full Version : 29/M/US/Master seeks F/Slave (offline relationship)

SeekerOfReal
12-29-2007, 03:49 AM
I seek a girl who wishes to be found and taken to real life 24/7/365 slavery in a House where the Master is served by several female slaves. My understanding of the word "slave" is: a female divested of all rights and freedoms, who is fully owned and controlled by her Master. It is also my understanding that a slave does not choose her Master, but is chosen by him. A prudent Master will engage a potential slave in a Trial Of Examination to determine if she is suitable for the purposes for which he desires her. During the Trial Of Examination, the slave will come to know if this Master is one to whom she can submit fully in absolute submission and unconditional obedience, as a slave. During the Trial Of Examination the slave may supplicate to be released if she feels she is unable to surrender her rights, freedoms and will to his ownership and control. At the end of the Trial, the Master will either release her or take her for further training, In this manner the status of "slave" is maintained, in that she does not choose her master but is chosen by him. To enter a Trial Of Examination, a girl approaches a Master and submits a "Slave Petition" which indicates her desire to be examined and possibly selected. Information about the procedure I have adopted can be found at: http://www.esodom.com/quarters/selection.htm and http://www.esodom.com/quarters/slavepetitions.htm.

The successful candidate will be a girl who has a desperate desire to be "stripped" of all rights and freedoms, to have everything taken from her, to be "molded" according to the desire of her Owner-Master. She will want to feel that she is "out of control" and fully under the control of a Master. This is not for girls who have a long list of "conditions" but for a girl who wants to be "Free" of all considerations other than "Absolute Submission & Unconditional Obedience". The Trial Of Examination will afford her all the time she needs to learn the details of her life of slavery in my Home, if she is selected. During the Trial she always has the privilege to supplicate for release. After the Trial, when she is relocated, she has no more freedoms or rights and shall be maintained as slave for the remainder of her life.

If interested, a girl may approach for more details about the Trial Of Examination. Age range 18 to 26

SeekerOfReal
[email protected]
IM: house_of_karapurnam