PDA

View Full Version : I'm So Mean

jaxman
12-29-2007, 02:54 AM
Inspired by Naughty Chloe's thread

What's the meanest worst thing you've ever done to someone else, who was it and what were the circumstances, did you learn anything from the experience.

For me it was my best friend for whom I was a mentor, we were in a business venture together and I knew he had other stuff going on (problems with his girlfriend - I didn't know at the time how he felt about her but he really loved her - she didn't feel the same way). There's more to this but suffice it to say my timing was horrible. I didn't feel like he was pulling his weight and at some point I told him "I'm not your father, I'm not your mother, I'm not your girlfriend I don't care what you've got going on, are we doing this or not" Maybe it wasn't the words but, my affect was hurtful, I was angry and I wanted it to hurt him. I saw that it did and didn't relent, we didn't talk for almost a year after that. So much time has passed but I still feel guilty for having done that - so much so I've distanced myself from him despite his best efforts to keep the friendship going.

What I learned: No matter how it feels at the time, no matter how justified you feel - it's never ok to be intentionally cruel.

Mike

alexrules01
12-29-2007, 06:36 AM
mmm meanest thing.
I havent done anything really mean, I have made fun of others, I dont mind taking it back, there is only 1 word that hurts me, and it is not generally used.
The meanes thing would probly have to be either
1. Me punching this dickhead in the face. He thought he was tough and cool, but as soon as you started pushing him, or was gonna hit him, he woul run behind a teacher and cower with fear. We wee best friends in Kindergarten, but from then on, we hated eachother, but I will probly never see him again (which is good)-he deserved getting punched anyways.
2. Accidentally kicking my friend in the balls. I went to kick a tennis ball, but instead of hitting 1, i hit 3 (tenno and 2 testes, he mite have a tripod, I DONT KNOW!) He hated me for like a year, but he got over it. But I don't see him anymore either.:)

Dareholic
09-26-2012, 01:36 PM
I have never been mean. I am a good little boy. :rolleyes:

rhode64
06-14-2016, 12:39 PM
Tricked a girl I knew by getting her drunk to strip naked and dance on the dance floor at a night club and took pics of the whole event .
I gave her the pics the following day .
She didnt see the funny side for quiet a while but she came round in the end and forgave me .