PDA

View Full Version : Grinding (As in dancing)

dare kim
03-13-2011, 07:18 PM
So at my last school dance a guy was grinding on me and i was pretty sure i could feel him getting a boner. This kinda creeped me out so I stopped and went and told my friend about it and she told me I was making a big deal out of it and that it was nothing. So what are your opinions on grinding?

Girls-
How big a deal is it when a guy gets a boner and hes grinding on you?

Guys-
Do you tend to get boners when you grind on girls?

Also, do you think I was making a big deal out of nothing?

Thanks for your help everyone

Spanks
03-13-2011, 07:21 PM
Yea not really a big deal. The big deal would be if you don't feel a boner.

jamness
03-13-2011, 07:23 PM
Umm in my honest opinion its sliiightly weird that a guy got a boner over grinding on you... I suppose that sort of thing comes easily for him? Not particularly his fault mind...

qwertypete
03-13-2011, 07:23 PM
Well that's usually what the point of grinding is... You're also 14... if you're grossed out by it, wait a few years. Just don't 'grind' for now.

dare kim
03-13-2011, 07:25 PM
Well that's usually what the point of grinding is... You're also 14... if you're grossed out by it, wait a few years. Just don't 'grind' for now.

its not so much i was grossed out, ive just never had a guy get a boner before so i was kinda like... suprised? idk

Sharp Nacelle
03-13-2011, 07:27 PM
14 year old boys get erections at the drop of a hat, or indeed any other garment.

GetMeon44
03-13-2011, 08:58 PM
Yeah guys my age... it comes with nothing.

But, Iv'e never gotten one before.

Sometimes you gotta really try not to.

Nailpolish
03-13-2011, 10:08 PM
Girls-
How big a deal is it when a guy gets a boner and hes grinding on you?

It means I'm doing my job :)

BLiverpool
03-14-2011, 09:10 AM
I've had a girl grind against me in a bar so much she made me cum. She must have been able to feel how hard she was making me and she just kept doing it until I couldn't hold it any more. I thought it was really horny, and she must have been enjoying it too!

BettyBoop
03-14-2011, 09:32 AM
I can understand why it might have been a bit surprising for you, especially seeing as you're 14. But I guess that means he's roughly 14 and teenage boys tend to get boners over anything. It's not too big of a deal I guess. I don't really know.

theone
03-14-2011, 09:45 AM
I don’t think it’s a big deal. Some girls enjoy teasing like that, but if you’re not comfortable with it then you did the right thing stopping the dance.

You’re both only 14 so just put it down to a learning experience. 14 year old boys are not able to control their erections; it’s really not that big a deal.

Vela
03-14-2011, 12:45 PM
Well I wouldn't know, because I don't like it when people intrude my personal space, and a boy wouldn't be the first person I would pick to grind with.

Having said that, at all of our school dances it's really popular (like most public schools, as I would assume). This mosh pit of short dresses, boners and griding forms and it's scary if you get stuck in there. you'll never find your way out. o.o

fetish18
04-09-2011, 10:50 AM
Last time i got grinded was when i was out clubbing i did not get a boner as it was two very large girls doing it and they kinda crushed me

Hockey19
11-08-2013, 10:50 PM
When im grinding a guy and he gets a boner, i get happy bc i know im doing something good and that he likes it :) so maybe next time if a guy gets a boner just keep doing what u were doing and it will feel good!