PDA

View Full Version : Walking you

grab_my_underware
12-28-2007, 08:54 AM
This punishment is quite simple.
Have you ever heard of people walking dog's? well...its payback time for the dogs right now!
When it is night, take your dog for a walk in the park, but instead of your slave holding the leash, you must tie it to hisballs. he can be naked, or dressed i doesnt matter. But he must have his hands tied behind his back so that he cannot hold the rope down to stop the pain. and he must have his balls sticking out at all times to give the dog full control over him!!!
Any way, if your dog decides to run, your slave must be very unlucky, and will be forced to run with the dog to avoid the pain.

I hope you like this punishment

Davros
12-28-2007, 10:40 AM
This punishment is quite simple.
Have you ever heard of people walking dog's? well...its payback time for the dogs right now!
When it is night, take your dog for a walk in the park, but instead of your slave holding the leash, you must tie it to hisballs. he can be naked, or dressed i doesnt matter. But he must have his hands tied behind his back so that he cannot hold the rope down to stop the pain. and he must have his balls sticking out at all times to give the dog full control over him!!!
Any way, if your dog decides to run, your slave must be very unlucky, and will be forced to run with the dog to avoid the pain.

I hope you like this punishment

Any sudden movements could rip your balls off. Besides, I wouldn't reccomend this because if the leash tightens or anything, it could cause some harm.

Kitty
12-28-2007, 10:59 AM
maybe it can be tied at other place like hand

slave1987
12-28-2007, 12:57 PM
If the dog moved off too quickly the leash could always be grabbed with their hand, and it also depends on how big the dog is.

Davros
12-28-2007, 01:44 PM
If the dog moved off too quickly the leash could always be grabbed with their hand, and it also depends on how big the dog is.

It could. But it also couldn't. It's too risky, and it'll kill if it rips at the balls. It'd have to be tight to stay on in the first place, never mind a dog running around a park.

Sorry, but to me, it sounds like something a seriously insane person would do.

ZuzannaW
12-28-2007, 06:11 PM
Yep. But the idea was good. You should have think about the details ;)

MasterO
12-28-2007, 06:43 PM
As NewSlave stated this as is would be just to dangerous and irresponsible treatment of a slave. If you wanted to do it you could fashion a rope harness around the waist and attach a rope from back to front through the crotch that would bind and pull on the balls but is primarily fastened around the waist. Attach the dogs leash to a loop tied in the rope near where the crotch rope meets the front of the waist rope. Such a harness could also be made to fit a female slave that would pull the rope up and into the ass and pussy.

Davros
12-28-2007, 06:45 PM
As NewSlave stated this as is would be just to dangerous and irresponsible treatment of a slave. If you wanted to do it you could fashion a rope harness around the waist and attach a rope from back to front through the crotch that would bind and pull on the balls but is primarily fastened around the waist. Attach the dogs leash to a loop tied in the rope near where the crotch rope meets the front of the waist rope. Such a harness could also be made to fit a female slave that would pull the rope up and into the ass and pussy.

Good alternative! +Rep for you :)

Another suggestion: Attatch the leash to one leg and watch the slave fall :p

mschooler
04-07-2009, 02:36 PM
One alternative would be to have a very small dog that cant do much....
Duh...