PDA

View Full Version : BeX - A life or forfeits and dares

BeX25
12-26-2007, 11:21 PM
Hi
My name is Bex and I am a bubbley 25 yr old girl. This is my story and I would be delighted if you could read it and follow it, almost living it with me as it unwraps. I am writing this diary because things have been starting to happen in my life over the last few months which are, well unlike things that I could ever of dreamt of. I feel as though I am almost living another life, I have always been secretly obsessed with sex and often thought of things, I guess fantasies that seemed a bit too weird and wacky. I kinda thought that maybe it was me who was a bit weird, but after what’s been happening I have discovered that it was not me and now I am lucky enough to live some of these out. So through this diary I want you to follow these experiences with me as they happen, why? Because knowing your reading them makes me even more turned on!
I guess as we are going to know each other, then you should know a bit about myself. I do not profess to be an author and so you will have to cope with my grammar, I shall try the best to make this entertaining and interesting for you. I am just a 25 yr old English girl, who had a normal upbringing in a middle class family. I grew into the person I am today and that person is a proud and hard working honest girl. Lurking beneath the surface, away from the middle class parents is the real me, a sexy and adventurous, occasionally wild thrill seeking animal, I get more turned on the naughtier and more dangerous an experience is. Now do not get me wrong these experiences are naughty and dangerous to me and my way of life, keep things in context. I do not plan to write of my adventures in the worlds biggest gang bang!
So there are two sides to me, only the naughty will be sharing her thoughts with you here though ;) Both sides of me thought have similarities in that we both have blue eyes, slim fit bodies (not that I am biased) pert 34DD breasts that are soft and sensual, shoulder length hair and a craving for sex.
I have written enough for now and have to go but I will be back later to explain what this diary is going to be about and how it all started.
BeX

BeX25
12-26-2007, 11:36 PM
Hiya,
Well as promised the background to how this diary came about and all that! I have called this Bex’s life of forfeits as that is exactly what my life seems to have become. Do not get me wrong I am loving it, and the ‘envelope’ shall we say is getting pushed further and further….
It really all began in about May when the days were hot and sunny and the evenings warm, with the sun setting picturesquely late in the evening. No actually it was quite cool and usually wet but the other version sounds better. One particular evening my best friend Jo and I decided to go to the local for a few drinks. We live in a smallish village kinda on the outskirts of a city but it feels quite like you’re in the country in parts, more rural than urban anyhow. The pub we usually go to is about a 15-20 min walk which is OK when the weather is good as it was at the time. We set off and got there early evening having walked there longing for a drink. The road is I guess a B road, with the odd drive off to houses set back from the road and lined with bushes, ditches and the odd field and being this type of road there are no street lamps so on a dark night it can be quite hazardous walking back, when the occasional car does pass you.
We both had a good evening; we always do when we go there. We know the landlord and a few people who are regulars and the place has a lovely friendly feeling to it, when you walk in it feels as though you are home. When it came to going home it was dark outside, with a cloudless sky, there was a large moon in the sky above and this provided enough light to illuminate everything really well, we set off and started walking back towards home in a giggly mood. We had been walking about 5 mins when Jo said ‘are you feeling daring?’ I looked at her and said’ why’; I was surprised by her comment as she had never spoken this way before. She stopped and stood facing me; her expression seemed quite serious, she took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes and then said ‘Lets strip home’. I was shocked and surprised, not believing what she had just said ‘you what?’ I said. She repeated what she first said, but as she did she kicked her shoes off, ‘let’s strip on the way home, it’ll be fun’. I was not so sure, having never done anything like it I was apprehensive and worried about being caught. Jo started running ahead waving her arms around like and giggling, ‘come on’ she shouted. I ran after her picking her shoes up and as I reached her said ‘You’re mad’. She threw her shoes back onto the floor and shouted ‘It feels great, come on’ and with saying this she pulled her tee shirt off over her head and threw it off into the grass. I looked at Jo stood there in jeans and her bra, stood on the side of the road, lit only by the moonlight, and embarrassingly found myself getting turned on. The more I looked at her stood there, her breasts heaving over her bra light by the moonlight the more I became aroused. I guess something Victorian, something which had always been apart of me and restrained me, that British stiff upper lip bit of me, at that point disappeared. Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe some deep hidden fantasy or maybe just looking at Jo, but something made me change my mind and attitude and as I stood there I looked at Jo, kicked my shoes off and yelled ‘lets do it’. Jo beamed a smile like I’ve never seen before and started walking towards home. I followed and undid my top, removed it and tossed it aside into the grass.
We continued walking along the road approaching someone’s drive, two girls in Jeans and Bra’s walking along with no worries in the world. Little did I know at this time how tame this event would seem to me later? As we passed the end of the drive Jo said ‘loose the jeans’ so almost choreographed we sat on a small wall at the end of the drive and pulled off our jeans. We both stood up and looked at each other; Jo looked very beautiful stood there, her breasts pushed up and held firm in her bra, her slim long legs going from the ground to her small panties which emphasised her pert bottom. I likewise was similarly dressed, wondering what Jo was thinking she turned and said ’come on lets move sexy’. My heart beat faster with embarrassment as I followed her off.
We went just a little way down the road and came across another driveway which had two of those stone lions, one either side of the drive. Jo looked at me and smiled a cheeky grin, I kinda knew what she was thinking but this was confirmed when she said ‘Come on Bex how about we hang one Bra over each head?’ I looked at her and could not help but notice that I was quite nervous now. Being caught in you underwear you could probably find a way out, being caught topless, well that’s different. My hands were shaking as I reached behind my back and undid the back of my bra. Feeling the material release and ease in my hands I let go and eased the straps off my shoulders, cupping the front with my hand. I looked at Jo who was doing similar and then put my hands in the air watching as my bra fell to the ground. As it did I was aware of the cold night air wrap around my breasts, feeling my nipples harden. I reached down and picked up the bra and placed it onto of the statue, its straps hanging down like some strange muzzle. My body shuddered at what I was doing. I was stood here wearing just my knickers, what was I doing?
Jo turned to face me and took a pace towards me. She had been my best friend for as long as I could remember, I realised however that at this moment our friendship had just moved up a few levels! As I looked at her my eyes were drawn down her slim body to her breasts, I had never noticed in all the time I had known her just how wonderful they were. They were of average size and pale in colour with smooth curved lines from her chest to beneath her breasts, they were shaped like a pear halved down its length and two placed upon her chest, obviously slightly larger! I could feel Jo’s eyes upon my breasts and knowing she was looking at me turned me on. We both looked each other in the eyes and smiled, I offered my left hand to Jo which she took and placed on one of her breasts. It felt warm and soft and I could cup it comfortably in my hand, my palm was aware of her nipple protruding into it. I lowered my hand and took Jo’s hand and turning we walked off down the road leaving the lions muzzled.
A short distance later we came upon the crossroads. This was where we had to turn right and walk about another 300 yds to my house, which was luckily one of the first in the village. Jo stopped beneath the signpost displaying place names and distances; bent over and in one swift action slid her panties down over her ankles. Standing up she hung then on one of the direction signs. I then heard her giggle and as I looked at her she was stood in a 1950’s pin up girl pose, shoulders bent forward, bum sticking out and legs bent at the knees. She looked dazzling and really sexy. This pose though prevented me from seeing her in all her nakedness. I said to Jo ‘face me so I can see all of you and I will take mine off’. Without hesitation she turned facing me, straightening up her body and letting her hands fall beside her body. For the first time ever I was looking at my best friend stood naked in-front of me. My eyes looked at her magnificent breasts again and then fell towards her pussy. I was surprised to see that it was totally smooth and hairless. Jo said ‘come on then, off with them a deals a deal’. Without really comprehending what I was about to do I repeated what Jo had just done and turned to face Jo. She looked my body up and down, her eyes pausing at my pussy which I kept shaved with a narrow strip of pubic hair remaining. Jo stepped towards me and put her arms out I stepped into them and we embraced each other. The two of us stood there hugging whilst completely stark naked, our boobs pressing against one another’s. Suddenly my heart stopped and I felt slightly sick. I looked at Jo who had a wild glare to her eyes. ‘Fuck’ Jo said, in the distance I was aware of the sound of a car approaching. Looking around I could not see anywhere we could hide easily, grabbing Jo’s hand I lead the way running down the road towards my house. As we ran I was aware of the car constantly getting nearer, it was out of sight at the moment and it sounded way off, but approaching. I could for the first time feel the road surface, rough upon my bare feet scratching the skin. We ran quicker, my cheeks feeling hotter as the panic of the situation took hold of me. I was also strangely aware of my boobs swaying side to side as I ran the feeling though felt slightly sexy.
We ran past the first few houses without even thinking about it, was late and so most people would have been asleep. Arriving at the bottom of my drive, I heard the car slowing down; I could only guess it was going to turn at the crossroads, maybe coming down this road? At the top of the drive, my house stood like some safe haven, the porch door was open begging us to enter it and be embraced by its cover. We ran up the drive, the loose stones making the sound you hear at the seaside. Jo piled into the porch first, followed by me. Upon entering it we both collapsed on the floor our bodies over each others, the tiles of the floor cold upon our skin. I reached for the door and pushed it too, as the lights of a car drove past the house, god that was close I thought. I looked at Jo and we both giggled, she bent her head forward and gave me a kiss upon the cheek. I tingled inside and held her face, then kissed her mouth. Jo’s hands started moving over my body and cupping my breasts, her fingers ran lightly over my nipples, which were still hard. I became aware of my pussy becoming moist, I was excited and horny. Just as my feelings of horror about being caught naked outside were being replaced by those of pleasure and desire, my heart yet again stopped.

BeX25
12-26-2007, 11:46 PM
I broke away from gently kissing Jo’s smooth lips and looked at her. ‘Jo’ I said, ‘the front door key is in my jeans, we can not get in’. Jo laughed and said ‘great one Bex’. The key was the only thing in my pocket, as we never took mobiles, or purses out with us, just some cash. However the key was now sat in my jeans pocket discarded at the end of someone’s drive! Jo said ’so what’s your plan?’ I thought for a moment then remembered the large bedroom window was open a little. ‘Jo we have to go outside again, I need you to give me a leg up, so I can get on-top of the porch roof. If I can get on there I can get through the bedroom window and let you in’. Jo stood up and we both stepped outside. We walked around the small porch and looked up at it’s flat roof. There above it was the open window and our way in. Jo bent over and cupped her hands in-front of her, for me to get a leg up. I placed a hand on her shoulder and placed a foot in her hand. I then for some reason thought of how bizarre this image would appear to anyone seeing us.
Eventually I got through the window and opened the door, letting Jo in. We both stood there naked in the hallway; looked at each other and let out a big sigh each followed by us both breaking into laughter. Jo stayed over, I live alone. In the morning I drove her home, she was wearing some of my clothes, we drove to the pub and back again, it did not seem as far in the car, as it did the evening before. We could not believe it though, as the only items of clothing we could find were our shoes!
It was a great evening and one that started the rest of this diary off. This event was the catalysts that lead to my life of forfeits. To hear about them you will have to read my next entry.
BeX

BeX25
12-26-2007, 11:53 PM
Hiya,
So why is this diary called Bex’s life of forfeits? After the walking home naked event Jo and I became close. We started hanging around even more than usual and experimenting. I guess that makes me Bi. Jo is not my ‘girlfriend’ or anything, we just have fun together, and she makes me happy. We did the usual things, baths together, lounging around the house naked and playing with one another, exploring each others bodies. Somehow though, it was never enough after that first event. We were both craving for the adrenaline rush we felt that night.
That’s when Jo suggested we play games.
The idea was simple, throughout the month we play game, monopoly, scrabble, computer games, eye spy it really did not matter. We made a post box out of an old box cut a slit inn the top and taped it up good so you could not get in. Then when we played a game we wrote the details onto paper, stating the game and who won. At the end of the month we had a bottle of wine, cut the tape off the box and opened it, counting out all the paper into piles of who won. Finally we added them up and whoever had the least lost. The winner could then create a forfeit which the other person had to complete, in the presence of the winner. There were NO rules!
Therefore the incentive to win was enormous. The end of the first month the gloves were not really off and amazingly I won, it was one of the very few times I suppose looking back I was an idiot, I told Jo that I wanted her to go shopping wearing only boots and a long coat. This she did and enjoyed it. Looking at her you would never think she was naked underneath her coat, she actually enjoyed it so much she quite often does it now, of her own free choice!
I regretted being so soft. The following month I lost, there were only 3 games in it but I still lost and therefore Jo created my first forfeit. She thought about it for a day or two, that’s when I started to worry.
I guess my first forfeit should be a new post.
BeX

BeX25
12-26-2007, 11:54 PM
Hiya,
So my first forfeit. Jo told me in the pub on a Saturday night. I thought to begin with she was going to get me to do the walk home naked on my own, she didn’t.
She said ‘I have a forfeit for you Bex, I will pick you up at 10am tomorrow’ then she took a drink and sat back. ‘Then what?’ I said, she looked at me with a smile and said ‘you will have to wait and see’.
The next day she pulled up at 10am. I got in and she drove off. ‘Where are we going?’ I asked. ‘Nowhere’ Jo replied, she looked at me and then said ‘We are just driving’. I felt confused; I did not like not knowing. ‘Whats the clock say’ Jo suddenly said. ‘The time clock, it’s there in front of you Jo, it says 10.03′. ‘Oh’ said Jo. We kept driving and a few moments later Jo said, ‘what about now?’ I looked at it ‘10.07, what is this all about?’ ‘You’ll see’ Jo said. ‘What about now?’ Jo said after what seemed like straight after the last time. ‘10.10′ I said. ‘Great’ Jo said, ‘that means you loose one item of clothing, that’s the forfeit I drive and every 10 mins you loose one item of clothing. Make sure you through it well to the back of the car.’ I looked at Jo and said ‘are you mad, its daytime’ She replied ‘I know that’s why its more fun, I will try to stick to quiet roads, come on loose something’. ‘Why did you not tell me yesterday’ I said, ‘you would have worn 1000’s of clothes’ Jo replied. She looked at the clock, ‘that’s 10.17, nearly another one, come on’ I looked at my feet and said ‘do shoes count as one or two?’ Jo laughed and said ‘one’. I reached down and took them off and tossed them onto the back seat.
’10.20′ Jo said ‘whats next socks?’ I smugly said ‘yes, problem?’ We carried on driving, passing through small villages and travelling down country lanes. ‘10.30, so you know what that means’ Jo said, ‘Your enjoying this’ I replied. Jo sniggered and said ‘Of course, I am not the one loosing clothing’ I looked down at my legs and thought about what I was wearing, I only had, jeans, t-shirt and underwear left, I then realised that in 30 mins I would be sat in this seat naked, in daylight, I hoped to god Jo stayed on small roads. I undid my jeans button and pulled down the zip. I arched up and slid them from beneath my bum, bending forward to pull them off my legs. I still felt comfortable, despite only wearing underwear and a t-shirt. I began to think ahead, what should I loose next, t-shirt or knickers? Did it really matter?
As 10.40 approached so did a dual carriageway. ‘Jo, where you going’ I said in a panicky voice. ‘Just where the roads lead’ she said, followed by ‘it will just be like being in a bikini’ as if that was of help. I opted to loose the pants, thinking the t-shirt would cover me up more and stop me standing out. As the clock turned to 10.40 I slipped my pants off and tossed them with the ever mounting pile of clothes behind me. My heart was beating faster now, as I knew the inevitable was approaching.
I am sure she was doing it on purpose because as 10.50 approached we were heading for a motorway. I looked at Jo and said, ‘please Jo, can we not go towards home and the quiet roads’ she laughed ans said ‘I just wanted to see you panic a bit, of course we can’. With that I had a brainwave and managed to take my bra off whilst still wearing my t-shirt. I think I pissed Jo off though by doing that, as she put her foot down and remained on the dual carriageway. My heart sank.
I was conscious of the clock, an hour we had been driving and all the time, my clothing dwindled. I was now sat here in just a t-shirt and I had to now remove that. I looked at Jo and said ‘I will make you pay for this next time you loose’. She smiled and said ‘you have to win though for that to happen, now take the top off’. I looked out the window, we were doing about 70mph in the inside lane, there was a lorry ahead. As I grabbed my t-shirt at the bottom I began to pull it up over my head. I felt the material pass over my breasts as I heard the sound of the cars indicators. As I pulled it off totally and dropped it behind me there was an almighty sound. Jo had passed the truck as I took my top off, god knows what the driver saw but he was sounding his pleasure. I was now sat there naked; I felt exposed but was calm whilst excited and aroused.
I turned to Jo and said ‘how long till I can dress again, 10 mins I suppose?’. Jo seemed to think about it for a min, then noticing a sign ahead said ‘I would do it now and get a move on before I pull into this garage’. I looked ahead and this petrol station was approaching, ‘god Jo,’ I said, ‘I’m fucking naked here, hello’ She just raised her eyebrows and said ‘well get a move on then’. I grabbed behind the seat and could only manage to grab my t-shirt, before Jo pulled into the garage. I did not even have time to get it on, sitting there holding it against my chest and neck to give me some modesty. I sat there blushing bright red. I could hear my heart beating. Jo eventually got back in and said ‘you can dress now you know’ I thought about it for a minute and said ‘just pull out of here; I feel like being driven home like this’ as we pulled out I threw the t-shirt onto the floor, as Jo laughed.
BeX

BeX25
12-26-2007, 11:55 PM
Hiya,
Well I am truely shit! The next month I lost again! Jo promised it would not be as risky as the last. She worried me though as she said she had been planning this one that makes it sound as though she was expecting me to loose.
She would not tell me any thing about the forfeit; apart from that I was waiting for her to pick me up the following Tuesday night at 7pm. I did not need anything special and she promised I would not have to strip in the car this time.
The night in question arrived and I stood there. Jo pulled up as planned and I got it. She started driving off towards town. I wondered where we were going and was puzzled when abouth 10 mins later we pulled into my old community collage. The carpark was very busy for this time in the evening I remember thinking to myself. We got out and I began feeling nervous, what was going on.

All Jo would say was ‘follow me, this will be great’. We entered the collage and walked into the reception. There were signs on the wall with words like, Pottery class, woodworking, painting, beading and the like. I guessed it must be night classes or something. I followed Jo, who was heading in the direction that the Art sign had directed. We walked down a corridor and then turned and went down a small flight of stairs, before the art area opened up before us. There was a large open area before us, which was surrounded by classrooms. The open area had chairs and a coke machine in it and a dead looking plant, I noticed the rooms all had signs outside them, saying Art for beginers, Still life level 2, Watercolours for everyone, amongst others, but all the rooms seemed to be full, as though everything had already began. Jo looked around and said ‘it must be here somewhere?’ I could feel my hands shaking a bit, maybe it was the unknown. ‘It would help if I knew what we were looking for’ I said. Jo pointed and said ‘Ha ha, there it is’ and walked off towards a room acros the big open space. I followed and noticed it was ‘life drawing class’ sounds better than still life I thought to myself.

The room was very large and open, and sat at easles arranged in a semi cirlce of two rows around a table were about twenty people, men and women; they were being addressed by a woman. Jo went in and walked up to the woman who was dressed in very loud Hippie type clothing, wearing a crocheted hat. I guessed she must have been the teacher. Jo said to her ‘hello, this is Bex, who we talked about, sorry if we are late’. The teacher replied, looking at me ‘Hello, my dear oh you are a darling, they are going to love you’. She turned me to face the students and said ‘everyone, what a treat for you, this is Bex, she is to be our life drawing subject for tonight’. She then bent her head towards my ear and whispered ‘Pop behind the screen and come out when ever you’re ready’. I shot her a confused glance which she must have noticed as she then said ‘oh, darling, its a nude life class, your the nude, your friend said you knew’ I looked at Jo, who was stood there looking all saintly, ‘of course you knew Bex, remember’ then turned to the teacher and said ‘her memory’. The teacher said to me ‘are you ok love, you did know?’ I looked at Jo and thought, fucking bitch, but that she had well and truely got me good here. ‘Oh yes’ I said to the teacher, ‘I am fine, behind the screen and remove all clothes, yes?’ I said hoping she might correct me and say no just your socks or something. She did not, infact she said ‘that’s right dear, take it all off, like the day you were born, don’t worry every one here is professional, we are not bothered.’ she ended with, ’sorry there used to be a gown, but I could not find it tonight’. Great I thought that just about sums me up. I went over to a rickety screen that looked like it had been used in a hospital, by Florence Nightingale! I stepped behind it and noticed a small plastic chair and nothing else. I stood there, my heart beating and my arms shaking worse now than before. I sat on the chair and took my shoes and socks off. The undid my jeans and dropped them around my ankles and stepped out of them. I took my top off and bra before finally pulling my pants down.

I stepped out from behind the screen and stood nervously, with one hand coving my pussy and one covering my breasts. The teacher looked at me and said very loudly ‘Oh everyone, what a darling, but that will never do, let your hair down love, like the day you were born’. I thought how can I let my hair down without revealing myself, I decided to show my boobs. I took the clip out my hair and let it fall down to just below my shoulders.

The teacher piped up again ‘Over here darling’ and patted the table that was in the middle of the semi circle. I walked over to it, feeling all the eyes in the room burning into me. She said, ‘whatever you want deary, lie on it, sit on it, stand on it, up to you’. The evening was the longest of my life! It was only after 20 minutes I noticed there were no blinds or curtains and the whole world was copping an eyeful! It was a good forfeit though.
BeX

BeX25
12-26-2007, 11:55 PM
Hiya,
Guess what the following month I actually won. Throughout the month we had a feeling we were almost even, when we counted the score papers at the end of the month, I had won by one! I think that could have been down to the extra game of Jenga.
So for once, it was my turn to think of a forfeit for Jo. After the last one she created for me, I wondered what I could possibly do? I wanted her to feel some of the feelings of embarrassment, freight, nervousness etc that she had put me through. I knew that with my luck, it may be a while until I have a chance like this again. I was not going to waste it. I finally thought of it 2 days after counting the scores. It was great and the timing was perfect as at the end of the month was the annual village fete. We always have a fete and everyone takes part, but the main reason it is so popular is because it raises money for the local organisations. I was planning my masterpiece for the very end of the fete, as obviously it was going to be involving a little nudity and I could not just get Jo to carry out my task in the middle of the family fete! I needed an appropriate audience and the element of surprise.
On the day of the fete, Jo was nervous. She thought I would produce my forfeit for her today, but she did not know what it was, or when it was arriving. As with every year when the fete is dwindling most of the villagers head to the pub. The children are tired, moaning and dispatched home and the adults have a few relaxing ‘grownup’ drinks. Just as Jo was relaxing thinking that the day had been fun and that obviously it would be another day that I was going to give her, her forfeit I sprung into action.

I stood up on a bar stool and addressed the villagers. ‘Ladies and Gentlemen, can I have your attention please. I would like you all to meet Jo’ I pointed to Jo using the palm of my hand. I then told her to go and stand on the bar, which I had arranged with the landlord earlier. I thought I had better warn him of my plan in case he had a meltdown; in fact he loved the idea, he was mid thirties, divorced but had a great body. Jo climbed onto the bar and stood up, I could tell she was shitting herself, but revenge is sweet I kept telling myself. The barman, off his own accord got some chalk and drew a circle around Jo’s feet. She looked down at it and he looked up to her face and said ‘you can not leave that circle, or you have to do another forfeit of my choosing’. Jo looked at me as if to say you’ve told the landlord!

The land lord passed a bucket from his side of the bar and gave it to me. I placed it on the bar by Jo’s feet. ‘Right everyone’ I said to the villagers, many who were wondering what was going on and many, judging by the numbers had been tipped off by the landlord. This is a special, adult charity and so anyone who feels they may be offended, may be best to leave’ I only noticed Mrs Beeton who ran the cake stall leave! ‘We have had a great day and raised lots of money for good causes today, however I feel we can achieve a lot more tonight’. Jo looked down at me with a grey, emotionless face, I smiled back at her. Whilst keeping eye contact I said ‘When this bucket has twenty quid in it, this fine, sexy women will remove one item of clothing, after each item has been removed the following amount will be double the last and so forth’. There was a great murmur in the pub and I heard the sound of change being thrown into the bucket. Still looking at Jo, she gave a tiny smile and I saw her face relax, she knew her fate and was happy.

Six minutes it took to raise twenty quid. Obviously Jo had to remove something, she choose her shoes, and I was quick to remind her ‘Shoes count as one’. So next was forty quid, which took a bit longer especially as for it you get to see a girl stood barefooted, not very exciting, but everyone continued to give what they had. Eventually the socks came off. We now needed eighty quid to get Jo’s jeans off. It took about 20 minutes and some hard talking by me, but we got there. So off came the jeans. Unfortunately as she was taking them off, she lost her balance and one foot reached out for stability but outside the chalk circle. The landlord looked at Jo and said ‘we will discuss that later’. The people in the pub had become more vocal now with the sight of a tall leggy young female stood on their bar wearing only t-shirt and underwear! A few people started chanting ‘off, off, off’ and others were realising that a hundred and sixty quid would be needed to remove the t-shirt! I planned it that way though, as I thought we had a captive audience and chance to make some serious money. And let’s face it; people are not going to decide to go home!

The first half of the one hundred and sixty was quite quick in coming then the money dried up. As much as I tried I could not seem to get anymore. ‘Listen people, eighty quid more and the top goes’ Then the bar erupted into rapturous applause and yells at the sound of the bandit being dropped. Two young lads came over beaming a smile from ear to ear, ‘how much did you say?’ I looked at them both holding armfuls of pound coins and said ‘eighty quid’ they counted them out on the bar, with each one also being shouted out by everyone else in the pub. ‘Twenty Seven, twenty eight twenty nine’. I pulled a screwed up face to Jo, with a look of kind of sorry. The two lads stood at Jo’s feet and said ‘come on then, show us what we have paid for’ the pub went silent and Jo took her top off, then the place went wild. She was now stood there in her underwear, bra and pants. I felt a little nervous for her, then it past!
The two lads looked at me and said ‘by our reckonin’ you need three hundred and twenty more quid for her to loose something else?’ I was impressed, ‘yes, sorry I said, but they were the rules’. They both turned to everyone in the pub and said ‘sorry everyone we did our best, what shall we have off next? Because we only went and won four hundred quid jackpot, its Christmas folks!’ Jo replied eloquently ‘shit’. The two lads stood staring at Jo, ‘what’s it going to be then’ one said. The other replied ‘Tits or fanny?’ They turned to everyone else, ‘tits or fanny folks? It was clear the response. Jo reached behind her back and took her bra off; dropping the straps over her shoulders she held it against her chest before letting her hands fall by her sides. The bar erupted again. Eventually the whistles stopped. Jo stood there, her ample breasts; soft and pale were there for everyone to see. She leaned down to place the bra on the bar and I noticed how when she did, her breasts appeared a different shape, instead of large and rounded they became longer and slender.

I stood and addressed the pub. ‘Many thanks for your magnificent generosity ladies and gentlemen, I am sure we would never have raised the six hundred and forty pounds needed to have Jo, here naked, but I am sure it will give you all something to dream about’. From the back of the room came the voice of a man ‘not so quick’ everyone gasped and turned to look at the man. He strolled over, smartly dressed with modern messy hair. He came up to me and said ‘I love her body; I would give anything to see more of it. Tell me would you accept five hundred, cash, but I’d like to remove those pants’ Jo looked at me her eyes startled, the size of saucers, she gave a tiny nod. ‘Ok I said deal’ the pub erupted again and the whistles and chants began. The man took the money out of his wallet and tossed it into the bucket. He then placed a hand on either side of Jo’s hips and took hold of tops of her pants. He slowly slid them down whilst stood facing her. Soon they were around her ankles and she was stood there naked, her shaved pussy now also on show to the pub. The man leaned over to me and whispered, ‘that’s the best money I’ve spent, she is frigging gorgeous and my cock is rock hard’.

BeX25
12-26-2007, 11:56 PM
Jo jumped down off the bar and it was then that we noticed her clothes had all gone. ‘Not again’ Jo said, ‘I get through more pairs of jeans than, I don’t know what!’ The man gave her his coat, ‘ahh’ she said ‘how sweet’. Everyone else started booing. The two lads who had won the jackpot were leaving the pub swinging Jo’s bra around their heads, ‘bye sexy, I think we have paid for this’ and left. The landlord announced that ‘twelve hundred and sixty pounds had been raised’ to which everyone applauded. Slowly people left until there was just the man, landlord Jo and myself. The landlord locked the door and closed the curtains. ‘Little lock in maybe ladies, what do you say?’ Jo looked at me and frowned, ‘ok’ I said, as long as the drinks are free. ‘After what you two did, people will be coming here for years’ he turned to the man, ‘and you made a big difference, sir’. ‘To Jo’s nakedness’ I said, with a snigger. ‘Let me introduce myself’ he said. ‘Adam Marsh, at your service ladies’ he said. Jo turned to him and said ‘So Adam what do you do?’ ‘I am just a money man, finance’ he said, I heard about this auction of clothing at the fete today. I thought I’d attend in case I could have been of use’ The barman said ‘and it’s a good job you did; we well might have had a riot on us hands then’.

‘Jo’ Adam said, ‘you appear to have my coat, preventing me from leaving’ he gave a false laugh, then said ‘No ladies I would not be that cruel, could I drive you both home? ‘Ok’ Jo said. The Barman leaned over and said ‘hang on, there’s a naked, sexy woman beneath that coat and you want to go home?’ I saw the barman look down at the chalk circle, ‘ah’ he said, ‘she went out of it, remember, that means she has to do a forfeit of my choosing, you did agree’ he said looking at Jo, as though he was expecting her to try to get out of it.
Jo looked at me, and I said ‘it’s up to you Jo, but you did say you would’. Jo thought for a moment and said ‘ok, what’. The barman beamed, ‘you have to do it, promise?’ ‘Ok’ Jo said, ‘what is it’. The barman looked at the bar, ‘I’ve dreamt of this for years, get back up on that bar’. Jo did as she was asked too. The barman was clearly getting excited ‘now drop the coat, let me see you, stand there nude’ Jo undid the coat buttons and dropped it onto the bar, Adam took it away. Jo stood there looking vulnerable, her breasts heaving up and down, with her sense of anxiety at what the barman wanted. As she breathed her stomach looked slim and toned, and I noticed her nipples had become erect. ‘Come on’ Jo said, ‘I’m up for it, what do you want?’ She lay on the bar and opened her legs, placing a hand between then; she rubbed her fingers over her smooth pussy. ‘Is this what you want? Do you want to fuck me? Is that it’ she started breathing heavier. I thought that she would have done if the barman had wanted, she had lost herself in the moment and passion was taking over her rational. She would be up for anything; I had seen her like this before.

The barman stuttered ‘no, just stand back up, I have a fetish, kind of craving, fantasy I want you to fulfil. Jo stood up, ‘what’ she calmly said. The barman said, ‘sit on the pump’ as he did he blushed. ‘Jo looked at him ‘what?’ she said. He replied ‘sit on it, go down on it, the handle and fuck it’. Jo smiled. She crouched over one of the beer pump handles and lowered her pussy onto the end of it. She gave a little shudder as its cold porcelain touched her pussy. She pulled her body down towards the bar, as she did her pussy enveloped the handle and slowly as she swallowed the handles length inside herself. When she had taken as much as she could she lifted up, revealing a wet, shine that had appeared on the handle. She raised her body then sunk her pussy again on the handle. She spent a good deal of time, fucking that handle riding it. Watching it slide inside her I found myself becoming wet.

Eventually Jo came, uttering a low groan as her muscles in her body gave way to ecstasy. We got our lift back home; Adam was a gentleman and did not try anything. I think we had given him enough to think about.
Who will loose the next month of games? Who will have to perform? Slowly we both are becoming more adventurous.
BeX

Looking4somename
12-27-2007, 02:13 PM
Started reading it but it's too long to finish right now.
It seems very promising, and I would return to it tommorow when I've the time to read it all in one go.

Anyway, good work!
Will post another reply once I finish reading.

Davros
12-27-2007, 02:36 PM
F*ck me, that's a lot!

May I suggest you make spaces between the paragraphs to make it slightly easier to read? It's awesome so far !!!

HSsportsstar 1
12-27-2007, 06:39 PM
wow i read the whole thing and it was amazing
great story
please please please keep it up
cant wait for the next segment

Naughtybaby
12-27-2007, 08:39 PM
wow i loved this story it sounds like the kind of stuff my best freind and i get into doing or at least i do,i cant wait to read more of it!Please keep writing!

BeX25
12-27-2007, 10:03 PM
Hiya,
Lost the next month! Shit, Jo would be sure to get her own back. I had kinda publicly stripped her naked when I won the following month. Jo was like a small child in a sweet shop when the result was realised. My heart and shoulders sunk.
Jo said ‘Ha, Ha, Bex you really put me in a corner with your last forfeit’ She looked at me and said ‘I am going to give you some choices. You can either do my forfeit or carry out a number of dares, which will then mean you are doing the things voluntarily, as I could not make you do some of what I have in mind’. I looked at her and thought, good grief, what has she thought up?. ‘What sort of things Jo?’ I asked. ‘Now come on Bex that would be spoiling it, if I were to tell you, you would just choose the easiest, so what’s it to be? But if you choose the dares you have to carry them out, otherwise you will have to do the forfeit too’ I pondered the options and decided that the dares sounded like the lesser evil of the two, and I thought I may bluff Jo, who probably thought I would go for the Forfeit and therefore may not have planned anything. so that is what I told her I wanted. She smiled and raised her eyebrows, ‘good, I’m glad’ she said. Damn it I thought she tricked me. ‘Actually the dares are kinda entwined with the forfeit, you have just chosen maximum punishment’ Great I thought, what the fuck awaits me this time?

We spent the remainder of the night drinking and Jo informed me that my Dares/Forfeit would begin tomorrow. We were going to see an old friend was all she would say.The following day she picked me up and drove me off. We eventually ended up in a large new build housing estate. The houses were very big and posh. I wondered who Jo knew who lived here as I certainly did not. We got out of the car and walked up to the door. Jo rang the bell and a familiar face answered the door. I was taken aback; it was Adam who had brought the removal of Jo’s pants in the pub. He was dressed in casual jeans with a t-shirt on and looked very handsome. He looked at me and winked, ‘well I’ve seen Jo naked, so I couldn’t miss this opportunity to see you too’. I looked bemused at Jo. ‘Adam got in contact with me; he knew of our games and forfeits and said he was an amateur photographer, and said he would be willing to help me if I could use him. I have arranged with him for you to do a photo shoot Bex, it shall be exciting, trust me’.

We all went through a door off of the hallway, it entered into a large open area that had been simply decorated all white. The room was kinda chilly though and not finished like a normal room. I decided it was the garage that Adam must have turned into a studio. There was ample room for two or maybe more vehicle, although empty now. A white sheet hung suspended from the tall ceiling of one wall. Adam came in with a large camera on a tripod and set it up at one end. ‘Right then Jo what are your plans?’ Adam asked. Jo looked at me ‘change into these’ she said to me. I went and changed in the toilet, it was silly really considering what was probably ahead but it just seemed the right thing to do.

I came out and entered the garage wearing a pair of denim dungarees with just my underwear beneath; I was barefooted and felt the cold floor. I started doing as instructed by Adam, standing this way or that way. Holding a certain pose, pouting etc. It was not that daunting really and I began to enjoy the experience. I felt the cold more when Jo told me to undo the braces on the top half of the dungarees, allowing the denim to fall forward. This revealed my bra and I realised that Adam had never seen me in a state of undress. I noticed he started to fidget and released he was aroused. My breasts were pushed up in the bra which gave them an enhanced look. The soft skin pushed together, touching in the middle, the bra top sitting two thirds of the way down them. I moved over towards Adam slightly to get him more worked up and as I did my dungarees fell down around my ankles due to lack of support holding them up. I blushed slightly and looked at Jo, ‘kick them away’ she said. Stood there in my underwear I looked to Adam for guidance. He was happy, I could tell. He asked me to kneel on the floor and push my boobs towards him. This really was not that bad.
Then Jo hit me with the first of her dares. She first looked at Adam for approval, he winked and Jo came towards me. ‘I dare you to clamp these over your nipples’. ‘What are they? I asked looking a Jo holding too large bulldog clip things. ‘They’re car jump leads; I dare you to clamp them over your boobs?’ I took the two clamps and noticed they were not attached to anything. Well I can not see how this will be too difficult. I opened one clamp and pulled my bra cup out of the way. I watched my boob as it got pinched between the two forceful clamps. I kept biting into my skin, until it became painful. ‘And the other one Bex’ Jo said. I repeated the process on my other boob and was soon doubled over in pain. The clamps had worked their way down my boob, resting on my nipples, which had become erect I released the claws of both the clamps and looked at my tits, decorated like a small crocodile had attacked them.

BeX25
12-27-2007, 10:03 PM
‘That was fun Bex’ Adam said, as I noticed Jo almost pissing herself behind me. ‘It fucking hurt’ I said. Adam went to the far side of the garage and returned with a nail gun. ‘Come on then big shot, dare you to use this and nail your bra and pants to the worktop over there, whilst wearing them’ I took the nail gun and walked over to the bench. The top was about waist height. I pulled my knickers and trapped some material between the gun and bench. Pulling the trigger hard, I felt recoil through my body and found my legs would not move, as I was now attached to the bench at the waist. The nail went deep into the bench and their big heads prevented my pants coming free. Bending over the top I did the same to my bra, firing the gun and trapping part of the larger cups to the worktop. I paused a moment and realised I was now unable to stand up! Adam looked at me and said to Jo, ‘look she can not move, ahh de dums’ He came up behind me and ran a hand down my leg, ‘your fucking sexy, and I want to nail you’ he whispered in my ear. He took the nail gun and added another five or six nails to both my bra and knickers, which well and truly held me firm to the bench. ‘I’ll come back to nail you later’ Adam said. The got a piece of chord from off the bench and pulling my arms infront of me on the bench, bound my wrists tight. Then Jo and him both walked out the garage and left me bent forwards, nailed to a bench!

I do not know where they went, but the must have returned about 2 hours later. I was not impressed. ‘Oh thank you so fucking much’ I yelled. I had tried to get free but it was impossible. ‘Hello’ I said to Jo‘I really have to take a pee’ Well that’s not going to happen is it, have you forgotten you are nailed to that bench’ she replied. Sarcastically I said ‘well hello help, I ‘m bursting’ Adam walked in at this point. ‘She needs a wee’ Jo said. ‘Bet she daren’t go there?’ he said. ‘I fucking will if you don’t let me go’ I said with raised voice. Jo sucked he bottom lip, ‘go on then’ she said softly. I released my hold of my bowl and felt a warm sensation running down my leg. I thought it would last a second but embarrassingly it kept streaming. My foot started to feel warm and I realised I was stood in a pool of my own piss. I looked at Jo, blushing with embarrassment ‘Are you happy now’ I said, ‘oh yes very’ she said. She knelt down placed an outstretched hand in the pool, stood up and in front of my face stuck her tongue out and licked it, tasting my piss. ‘Muhh, tasty’ she whispered, ‘Maybe we can do more of this another time’.

‘Next dare right now Bex’ Jo said. ‘She looked me up and down and then said. ‘I dare you to play with yourself whilst Adam films you on video camera?’ I took a deep breath ‘what while stuck here?’ Jo replied quickly ‘yes, after I have untied your arms’. ‘OK’ I said ‘with the prospect of being able to move my arms again, which had become quite stiff. Jo released my wrists from their bounds and before Adam had picked up his video camera I had moved a hand down to my crotch, feeling my pussy I took my hand and inserted it inside my pants sliding a finger inside myself just after my pubic hair. I began to slowly move it, making slow circle motions and adding pressure to my G spot. I began fingering myself quicker, without noticing Adam crouched on the floor between my legs, getting a good view. To be honest I did not really give a shit. I heard Adam say to Jo ‘god she’s fucking fit; she is s turning me on.’ I kept playing still bent over this bench in a virtual stranger’s garage, this thought made me even more excited, frigging myself off more intensely. Do you know what I did not give a shit, because at that moment my head went dizzy and I came, my body clenching itself up inside. Waves of warmth travelled my body and I relaxed.
‘What’s next then I said?’ hungry now for the adrenalin. Adam got up off the floor, ‘that was great’. Adam looked at my pussy, ‘Do you do objects?’ I looked at him bemused. ‘I dare you to fuck yourself with something, like Jo did with the pump. I want to see; let me think’ He went over to a corner and rummaged in a box, ‘Ah ha’ he exclaimed. He picked something up and came over to me. He knelt by me, his head the same height as my wet pussy and said, ‘this, fuck yourself with this, I dare you’ I looked at his hands which were holding a small aerosol can of paint, ‘Go on he said shove it in I dare you’ He took hold of my pants at the back and pulled. I heard a tearing noise and felt a pulling motion on my crotch. ‘There’ he said. I took the can and pushed the base against my pussy lips, the cold of the can was painful, but I slowly rocked the can and felt my pussy lips enveloping the can. The metal slowly turning warmer against my skin, gradually slipped deeper and deeper inside my, already wet pussy. Eventually the can was buried deep inside me and my muscles down there were involuntarily twitching. I was about to pull it out when Adam said ‘dare you to spray it?’ I pressed the white nozzle on the top down and a fine mist of blue paint sprayed out from my pussy, some settling on my legs, some disappearing under the bench. As this happened I also felt the can feel colder, inside me.

‘Fucking good, how about something else? Adam said and went back to the corner, as I slowly extracted the tin of paint from inside me. As I did I was aware of my pussy feeling stretched. That was the biggest thing I’d ever inserted. Adam came back over. I craned my head over my right shoulder, my chest still attached to the worktop. He stood there and shoved his penis in my face, ‘How about this?’ From the corner of the room Jo said ‘yeah Bex dare you to take that inside you?’ I had not even notice Adam getting his cock out. But there it was, his hand wrapped around its base, it stood erect, hard and big. I could see the veins in it bulging. His end was covered and as it twitched in his hand the skin slipped over the end and slowly moved down his shaft, like something alive. I looked Adam in the eyes, ‘fuck me’ I said at the size of the thing in his hands, ‘very well’ said Adam ‘I have so longed for this’. He opened my legs wide, I could feel his waist behind me and as he pushed my head down onto the bench with one of his hands I felt his other hand guide his entire, erect cock deep inside me. I felt my body shudder uncontrollably as he began to pound my arse, occasionally hearing his balls slap against my very wet pussy. His hand continued to hold my head, slight pushing it down, as he moved consistently. The feeling of his length sliding inside me was fabulous and I thought this is a good dare. Adam started pushing his cock inside me faster and faster and I became aware of just how deep he was fucking me. My body was taught with tension, feeling like a spring about to be released. I got the warm wave feeling again, and realised I had just groaned involuntarily. My whole body was tense and just as I thought I could take no more; Adam stopped dead. I felt his entire groin shudder, followed by him give a deep sigh. Then I felt my entire pussy fill with his hot cum. My legs felt like they about to give way and at that moment as Adam collapsed on top of me.

‘Good girl’ Jo said. I turned to look at her. She was sat in a garden chair, video camera in one hand, her other hand playing frantically with her pussy. Adam withdrew and I felt his cum oozing out and running down my leg. ‘Fuck me’ I said ‘not just now’ said Adam. I sniggered and said to him ‘next time I want you to cum in my mouth.’ Jo shouted across the room ‘fuck off next time he’s going to cum over me’.

BeX

Naughtybaby
12-27-2007, 10:44 PM
wow great i loved it please add more t was exallent!!!

Swisstony
12-28-2007, 07:26 AM
Great story. Not too long at all, once I started it I couldnt stop. Well done great job :D

BeX25
01-31-2008, 01:13 PM
Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to read this. If there gets over a 1000 people read it [wow] I shall get the girls together for an additional dare to this thread :) of which you can all read.

BeX

Kitty
01-31-2008, 11:47 PM
it more than a thousand now xD

Marc
02-01-2008, 11:37 AM
it more than a thousand now xD

1,056 as I look at it now!

BeX25
02-01-2008, 11:57 AM
WOW thats just mental !!! This weekend we are having a get together we will play T or D and I shall let you all know how it went :)

BeX

Kitty
02-02-2008, 12:16 AM
sure sure sure more than happy to have you write another one

BeX25
02-06-2008, 12:24 PM
Hiya,

Well as promised, over 1000 people read Bex a life of forfeits. Thank you all and I hope you enjoy my work. I said that we were having a get together this weekend just gone to celebrate and we did! I just know that you want to find out what happened, well it was like this.
Friday evening I rang the crowd. Sophie, Emma, Evie, Jo and Adam and told them how many people had read our story. They were just as surprised as I had been. I explained that I had promised the members of Get Dare a good story this week and were they therefore up for a party this evening. Sophie and Jo both had other plans and were unable to attend. Jo said she had been in contact with Hannah from Brighton and would let her know about the party, but it was late notice but would ask her if she was willing to come along.

I spent Saturday preparing some food and tidying the house. I had a shower and before I knew it the first person had arrived. Emma stood at the door and had a big grin on her face. ‘Hiya Bex’ she said greeting me. She looked great her huge tits bursting to escape out of her tight fitting top. She came in and sat down, ‘I love our parties’ she said to me opening the wine, ‘I hope something special happens tonight’ she asked. ‘I hope so too this is a special party. Do you realise over 1000 people have read about what we have been up too’. She sighed ‘It’s amazing really when you think about it’. The doorbell went. This time Evie stood there I let her in and she sat her tiny little figure down on the settee, looking swamped against its size. We all started talking waiting for Adam to turn up, when there was a quiet rap at the door. We almost missed it as it was so quiet. I went and opened the door and stood there before me was a timid looking figure, which looked lost. ‘Hello are you Bex?’ she asked. ‘Yes I am, your Hannah, hello’ I replied. ‘Hi yes I am, Jo said she had spoken to you about me coming up for your party, I have brought a bottle’ she said thrusting a bottle of wine towards me. ‘Do you remember me from Brighton?’ she stupidly asked. ‘Also, Jo said it would be ok for me to crash over tonight, as I have to get the train, is it?’ Hannah asked. ‘Hannah of course I remember you, I am so pleased to see you again, and how could I forget that evening, did you like your video?’ I asked, leaning over and kissing her cheek. ‘Come in I’ll let you meet the others’. I said.

Hannah went into the front room and I introduced her to the others, although we all knew each other. She was quite tall and slender, with long straight black hair half way down her back, but what stood out most was her piercing bright green eyes. She explained that she had recently started talking with Jo, who had been talking about the things we got up to and that she had told Jo she was interested in meeting us all again. She told us all how she was 19 and had only slept with two men before. She was inexperienced and wanted to know all there was to know and thought we were the people to teach her, the night in the hotel had, had a lasting impression on her. She also admitted that she was nervous as although she had been pleasured beyond belief at the hotel, she was blindfolded for most of it and she had only ever been naked infront of the two men she had slept with. She kept watching her video and began to think it was someone else now, not her.
Evie took her hand and told her to sit next to her. ‘You know what the best thing would be’ Evie said. ‘How about we all got naked now and then the stigma would be gone, what do you say Hannah, it will just be like that night again?’ Amy stood up and pulled her top off, ‘I think that sounds good, let’s just do it’. She undid her Jeans and dropped them around her ankles. Her toned legs and stomach looking lovely in the fading daylight. She stood there in her black bra and pants; I noticed she had small breasts that only just filled her bra. She was the youngest person in the room and I wondered what was to happen to her this evening? The others girls and I stood up and stripped off, the four of us eventually standing in a circle all naked. ‘You see Hannah, there’s nothing to be worried about, we are all different in shapes and sizes but effectively the same at the end of the day’. Hannah stood there naked her tiny but proportioned tits the smallest in the room, her nipples erect, she had shaved her pussy smooth and it looked clean and fresh, like two moist lips. Her Jet black hair hung half way down her back, although some was over her front, slightly covering her breasts. ‘I can not believe how quickly I have become naked’ Hannah said, ‘and I did not need much prompting, I thought I would be really scared but stood here, it’s like we all understand each other. I feel quite turned on’ she said, crossing her legs and almost curtsying. Everyone laughed and I suggested we should all get dressed again, when the bell went. Everyone agreed that it must be Adam and we decided it would be great if we threw the door open and we all stood there naked, just to see his face.
We all lined up behind the door and I reached for the handle, turning it I threw the door open and along with the other three girls, as we had decided to do, leant forward shaking our shoulders so our tits wobbled in front of him. However our cries of excitement soon turned into shrieks of horror, as we realised we were all stood naked in front of a complete stranger. He was mid twenties with short cropped hair and a lovely innocent face, which had eyes that looked like they were on stalks, not quite believing what was before him. I slammed the door close then opened it a fraction, peeking around it. ‘Hello, sorry about that can I help you?’ The lad at the door said, ‘oh yes more than you could possibly know. I am Chris’. ‘I am sorry to appear rude, Chris but should I know you?’ He tried to peer in the door and said ‘Jo told me to come here. I thought a moment then said, ‘sorry Jo did not mention anything to us, what were you after Chris?’ He explained that Jo had talked to him a while ago about what happened to her in the pub one time, and that he had said he had wished he had been there. Jo had told him about our dares as they progressed, and then phoned him earlier to tell him to get over her. ‘Can you just wait there Chris’ I said.
Closing the door I phoned Jo. ‘Hiya Jo, your friend Chris is here, I believe you know him?’ there was a pause on the line before Jo said ‘shit, sorry Bex I was so busy I forgot I’d invited him, he’s fine, he’s up for dares and games. Actually I was nervous of being naked in front of him, we do work together’. Oh don’t worry about that Jo’ I said, I am sure it will be fine for us to be naked in front of him, oh we already have been’. Jo said ‘what do you mean?’ I shook my head and said ‘It really doesn’t matter, it’s all a bit too late Jo, I will explain all later’. Making sure Hannah was fine with it, I opened the door and let Chris in.

BeX

To be continued ....

Collared_Slave
02-06-2008, 01:57 PM
More!! I need more!!!

BeX25
02-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Chris came sheepishly into the room and stood with his back to the wall. I think he was in shock at having just been invited in and being faced with 4 naked women. His hands moved down his body and sat awkwardly around his waist. Looking at his groin I noticed his trousers had a bulge in them. I was stood by him and the others had sat down on the floor and settee. I approached him and noticed his eyes looking me up and down. ‘Did Jo tell you all about what we do then?’ I asked moving closer to him. ‘Well she said you play dare games and be naughty, often ending up naked and doing outrageous stuff. I wanted to be involved as I will do anything, but it seems I am too late.’
‘Oh no Chris far from it, you have arrived at the beginning. What do you say though girls, Chris here says he will do anything, and lets face it, he’s getting to look at us all naked while he isn’t, doesn’t seem fair to me’ I said to the others.
Surprisingly Hannah spoke first, ‘Yes I mean we are naked and he isn’t, I think we should make him get naked’. Evie sat fondling her breast, ‘I’d like to know what’s in his trousers, but why don’t we find out using the cards?’ Emma agreed with Evie and went to the kitchen returning with a pack of playing cards.
She shuffled them and placed them face down on the floor in front of herself. ‘Numbered cards you take off an item of clothing, we put one on, picture cards Jack truth question, Queen a single player dare and King a double player dare, you choose the other person. You can not remove items of clothing to do a dare.’ Everyone moved into a circle, ‘what shall I do?’ Chris said. ‘You can sit next to me’ Evie replied.
Emma took the top card it was the ten of hearts, she smiled and put on her pants. Hannah went next and got a Jack. Emma asked her a truth question. ‘Have you ever played with yourself on a bus?’ Hannah blushed and said ‘no that’s just gross, does a train count though’ and giggled. I took a card and got a two of diamonds; happily I slipped my pants on and turned to look at Evie.
She chose a Queen, as I had just gone I could choose her single dare for her. I went to the kitchen and returned handing her a rolling pin. ‘There’ I said to her. ‘I am doing a survey and would just love to know how deep your vagina is? So get yourself wet, insert and when it’s all the way in I shall mark it off. I tell you what we will all do this as a dare when it comes to each of us. Whoever has the smallest has to do a special challenge’. Evie opened her legs and inserted a finger inside herself. She started playing, moving her fingers quicker and deeper. Her pussy soon became wet and she stood up. Furiously fingering herself she pushed the end of the rolling pin inside herself and worked it into her pussy. We all watched as she kept taking more and more of the wooden object, her lips stretched wide around the outside of it. She stood there, leaning forwards, her hand holding the instrument inside her. ‘There she said no more’. I leaned between her legs and with a pen marked where the rolling pin appeared from within her. She withdrew the rolling pin and using a tape measure I announced she had taken 16cm.
Chris sat there the expression on his face was one of utter shock and amazement. Evie sat down and nudged him ‘your turn’ she said. I think it was about now he realised our plan, his chances of not loosing items of clothing were slim. He took a three of spades, and lost his shoes. Emma went again and chose a Jack. To the question ‘Are your tits your own?’ from Chris she answered ‘yes all 34E of them!’.
Hannah got to put her pants on, and I chose to pull my jeans on, wanting to remain topless to wind Chris up. Evie took a seven of clubs and pulled her pants on. Chris lost his sock on his second go, swallowing hard as he realised he only had three more items left and would soon be naked. Emma, taking a number card put on her bra, hiding her lovely tits. Hannah took a Queen but as she had her pants on could not do the rolling pin, just now. Emma decided her dare. ‘I want you to go into the kitchen and come back with an improvised bra, you have one minute!’ Hannah stood up and disappeared into the kitchen. We heard doors banging and as Emma shouted forty-five seconds, Hannah returned. We all laughed, looking at her tits covered in whipped cream, which she had squirted over them. Emma decided she had passed but that Chris should lick it off. He stood up and bent his head down to Hannah’s small handful of breasts. He licked the cream off and seemed to take along time about it.
My turn again, and I again got to dress putting on my bra, as did Evie on her next go. Chris to go again and so soon, we all ‘arghhed’ when he turned over the ace of hearts, as off came his jeans, revealing just how turned on he was. We continued and soon most of us were in jeans, t-shirts and just minus socks and shoes, apart from Hannah who was still in her underwear. However Chris was down to his boxers and had just turned over a four of spades, so he wouldn’t be wearing them for long. It was plain to see his cock was erect, as it was sticking up in his pants. How did blokes walk around with hard ons I wondered? He stood up and we all started to clap. He slowly pulled them down and we all watched as his hard cock flicked up as his boxers went down, it springing back and slapping against his stomach. His cock stood at forty-five degrees to his body, hard and waiting for us.
We continued another round of dressing and Chris chose another number card. Emma decided as he had not further items to remove he should do a dare. She decided that we should all suck his cock for forty seconds each and he had to refrain from cumming. If he did, bad things would happen to him, he was told.
He sat on the settee and we took it in turns. Emma and Hannah went, and then it was my turn. I wrapped my tongue around his cock’s shaft and worked it up and down it. I then took it all in my mouth and sucked its end. Just as I was getting going I was told it was Evie’s turn. Chris completed the dare.
There was a knock at the door. I opened it and Adam was stood there. ‘Sorry I am late’ he said, I had to go into work, did I miss anything?’ he asked. ‘Well you could say so’ I replied. Adam walked in to find two girls sat there dressed, who he knew and one girl he didn’t know in her underwear and a lad he did not know sat on the floor naked! ‘Right’ he said ‘I see you have all been busy’. Chris sat embarrassed with his hands covering his privates. Whilst I introduced him to Adam, ‘don’t get up’ Adam said. Then Adam and Hannah were introduced and it was explained about our time in Brighton.
Emma said ‘It’s not fair, everyone is, or has been naked, and Adam is …’ we all agreed and told Adam to strip. He refused saying he wanted everyone to strip. Evie held the cards out infront of Adam, ‘split the pack’ she said ‘a red you strip a black we all do’. Adam looked at the cards and split them. He turned the cards over, a Black Jack looked at us.
Chris looked relieved and watched as we all an item at a time removed our clothes in front of him.

BeX

to be continued .......

Kitty
02-06-2008, 10:25 PM
perfect story all the time

x_daringbaby
02-07-2008, 12:53 AM
I really want to know what happens next.
But of course, no rush!
I love and adore your stories.

BeX25
02-07-2008, 11:28 AM
All six of us stood looking at one another. We were all naked and the two boys had hard ons. Adam said ‘well I have to admit that was the quickest game I’ve ever played’. Evie spouted up ‘I know, ok a red card is a dare, a black card is truth’. Everyone agreed and we decided to go with that idea.
Emma cut the pack and got a diamond, Chris went into the kitchen and came out with yoghurt, and he opened it and told Hannah to lie down. He then poured it over her tits and pussy and gave Emma one minute to lick it all off, which she did. Hannah went next getting a truth. Emma asked what her strangest fantasy was; she replied that she always dreamt about being fucked on a railway line, she did not know why it just turned her on.

I went next receiving a dare. Hannah told me to go into the garden and touch the fence at the end and return, for me that was easy. Adam got a heart and so had to perform. He was told to drink 2 litres of water, and wait until he needed a piss, when he did he had to take someone of his choice outside and with them kneeling on the grass, piss over them. He drank the water and we all waited. Evie was asked ‘how many blokes she had shagged as her truth question, to which she did not know.
We decided to have a break, whilst also waiting for Adam to catch up.
We sat on the floor, all quite happy with each others nakedness. Chris came up to me and said ‘Bex, thanks for letting me join in your games, it is so fucking amazing. I still can not believe I am here with all you girls, naked.’ I grabbed his cock wrapping my hand around its shaft and said ‘well you better, because it’s true and I want this inside me’ I said to him, moving my hand up and down his cock. I could hear a squelching noise come from it, and realised it was pre-cum. Chris said ‘don’t get me wrong, but you girls seem quite open to shag anything, whereas other girls I have know have always resisted. Any one they sleep with is for a relationship. How do you not feel that way?’ I stopped playing with his cock and said ‘Chris, you’re a bloke and when you go out, you go to shag anything that you can. If a woman does that she’s tarred a slag, whereas you are a lad. What we do is go out and try to get laid as much as possible because we like it and are addicted to being fucked. For every bloke who shags a woman, there is a woman who has been shagged. If you have slept with twenty women, then obviously there are twenty women have slept with you. However they are slags, but you’re a top bloke. It doesn’t add up. If the other women don’t want their share of cocks then we will have them’.
Chris said ‘Ok I follow that, but do you not class your pussy as sacred, like other women?’ ‘Why should I what sacred about it, at the end of the day it’s some flesh between my legs, do you consider your penis sacred when your shoving it inside any girl who moves? I rest my case’. Chris looked at me and said ‘you really have no issue about shagging anyone, do you?’ As if to prove a point I got up and pushed him flat on the floor, then squatted over his waist and sat onto of his erect cock. I felt my pussy take it and squatted down on him until he was fully inside me. I lifted off slowly and sat next to him. ‘No’ I replied ‘and we call that dipping the egg, you’re the piece of toast and I am the dippy egg’.
We explained what had happened with the rolling pin earlier to Adam and he thought it was a good game, and we should continue. The two lads sat at either end of the sofa as the remainder of the girls took the rolling pin. Emma straddled it and we all watched as her pussy devoured it, it was marked and measured at 16.5cm. Little Hannah went next we could see she was struggling just to accept its girth, but she managed to slide a whole 15cm of the wooden object inside herself. She removed it and passed it to me. I crouched on the floor and inserted it between my legs, feeling the rounded end penetrate my pussy felt wonderful. I eased the wooden length inside myself slowly, until I felt I could accept no more. Hannah marked it and when I withdrew it, the mark measured 18cm.

Hannah had lost and had to perform my dare. ‘Sorry Hannah’ I said I know this is your first time with us, well technically second, but I have decided…’ I stood up and went to the kitchen, returning with a plastic funnel. ‘right Hannah, what your forfeit is, is to lay back on the floor with your feet flat on it and your knees bent with legs apart, push your hips into the air and insert this funnel inside your pussy. She did as I asked eventually after a few prompts of where he legs and knees should be. She asked me to insert the funnel, which I reluctantly did, not wanting its small rough end to hurt her. She lay there, her hips pushed into the air with a funnel sticking out of her pussy, and asked ‘what now?’. I winked at her and said ‘you just lay there and enjoy, Chris and Adam you two come her. You have to kneel either side of Hannah and wank yourselves off. Whoever cums last into the funnel wins and the one who came first will have to perform a dare?’
The two lads moved either side of Hannah, her small tits protruding from her slender form. She held the funnel in place with a hand, pushing it deep inside herself. I counted down from five and the lads began masturbating. Adam moved onto all fours and I noticed how quickly his hand was moving up and down his cock. I wondered how it did not hurt. Chris remained kneeled, his hand furiously wanking himself off. Before long Chris groaned, his body bucked and he shot a spurt full of cum into the funnel. We all watched as it dripped down. Hannah commented that it felt weird ‘hot cum dripping inside her’. About two minuets later and with a groan of final satisfaction Adam shot his load into the funnel. He sat back down; in the knowledge a forfeit was coming his way. Hannah remained still, cherishing every moment as her pussy slowly filled with cum from the funnel. She began to moan and we all were glad she had had come today, she deserved everything she had got.

‘Sorry Chris you were too quick. You have to do a dare now. I dare you to touch the end of Adams cock with the end of your cock?’ I said. Chris pulled a disgusted face and scrunching his eyes up, said, ‘fuck no, I’m not gay!’ I looked at Adam who was also looking uneasy, and winked. I had a plan. ‘I never said you were gay Chris, just touching each others cocks will not make you gay’. As if to show him how silly he was being, I went up to Emma and held my right tit, pushing it against hers, so the two merged into one large mammary. ‘That’s totally different’ Chris protested, ‘that’s fine your two women, but not men’. I gave him a disappointed look and said ‘well then girls what’s to happen now. Chris is refusing to do a dare’.

Evie said, ‘I know lets make him really sorry’. She got up and came back with a length of metal chain. We knew what she had in mind. Leading him into the back garden we then wrapped the chain tight around his body. Pulling it into his body so it was uncomfortable, padlocking the end to a link of the chain, ensuring it stayed in place. We made him stand there like this, he was unable to move. Then we fetched the clothes peg bag and using the wooden spring pegs, we clipped them on his body. We clipped some on his cheek, some on his balls, on his cock, on his waist, arse wherever we felt like. Then we turned him to face the patio doors and all went inside. Leaving the doors wide open all the girls knelt down on all fours facing him. Adam took each girl in turns penetrating them from behind whilst Chris watched. After Adam withdrew his cock from Emma’s pussy, he knelt behind me. He placed his hands on my buttocks and I felt his cock enter me, It took my breath away as it slid deep inside me and I yelled out to Chris ’ you see it’s nothing special, you could have been doing this’. Chris stood chained naked in the garden his body pegged, swaying, his cock twitching.
We released Chris when Adam had individually fucked each of us. Evie sat playing with her pussy, her fingers darting inside herself. She obviously had not been satisfied.
The last dare was Hannah’s; however it had turned into Chris’ also so we continued from Emma. She also picked a red card and so had to perform a dare. Chris had to choose it. ‘As a kind of compensation’ he said I dare you to make yourself cum using my cock?’ Emma agreed and sat in a scissor position with Chris their inner thighs touching. His cock was hard and solid. Emma took it in her hand at the base and holding it like a dildo, began to masturbate herself. She played with it, moving it around the opening of her pussy, slowly inserting it inside herself whilst rotating it. She was pushing it against her G-spot just inside herself and we all watched as Chris’ cock stimulated her, without Chris’ aid. She finally began to really frig herself off until she arched backwards and groaned, ejecting and discarding Chris’ cock.
Chris sat there ‘I just love you lot he said, this is just fucking brilliant’.

BeX25
02-07-2008, 11:29 AM
Hannah also had to perform a dare. We decided as so many were coming up, that we would continue to Evie, then end our game, but not necessarily the night.
Adam spoke up. ‘I need a piss that water has gone through me.’ ‘Perfect’ Emma said, ‘Hannah your dare is to go outside and lay on the grass and Adam, will piss over you. Let’s face it Hannah, it happened to you in Brighton, but that was all of us, this is just Adam.’ She got up and said she was a little reluctant as last time she did not know what was going on. We all told her she would be fine and watched as she gingerly walked outside. She sat on the grass and leaned back.
Adam stood over her and held his cock pointing at her. His buttocks flexed and a stream of clear liquid ejected itself from the end of his cock. It flowed in an large arc and looked quite delicate like a long thin strand of glass. It was shattered when it hit Hannah in the face, the liquid bouncing off her cheek and eyes which she had closed. She licked her lips and ran her hand over her face and through her long black hair. Adam’s shower ran down her neck and over her small tits. Flowing down her stomach and settling between her legs, with no place to go. Realising this she broke the dam, opening her legs and the liquid flowed into the grass. Adam kept pissing, and Hannah sat there taking it all, her hand running over her tits. I believe she was turned on by the experience. Adam’s stream dried and trickled to nothing. Hannah remained sat there, drenched, licking her lips. She moaned. ‘Fuck me that was so sexy’ she said. I think I will get a shower if you don’t mind. She stood up and was dripping Adams piss. ‘I don’t think so’ said, ‘I don’t want that trailing through the house’. I took the garden hose pipe and blasted Hannah with it in the garden, before letting her go upstairs to clean up she decided my dare.
She stood there looking cold, her nipples erect, and said ‘Bex I dare you to take both those cocks’ she waved a finger at Chris and Adam ‘in one hole’ she continued. Then she ran upstairs. Wow I thought to myself. I had never taken two cocks in one hole before. I had received double penetration a number of times, being spit roasted and the likes. I looked at the two cocks in question. Upon hearing what was in store for them, they had both become big and hard in expectation. I wondered if they would both fit in my pussy together, I had seen magazines, where people were impaled by two cocks at once, but it did not look comfy. Then I realised my mouth was technically a hole. ‘Ok, I will agree to do it as long as I can take both cocks in my mouth?’ The others looked at each other and agreed.
Adam and Chris knelt besides one another and I took a cock in each hand. I began with Adams, opening my mouth and swallowing his cock down one side of my mouth. Then pulling Chris nearer by his cock, I stretched my mouth around his shaft and began to swallow it too. I put my hand on his bum and pushed him closer and closed towards me, each time more cock edged inside my mouth. My mouth was stretched as wide as I could possible open it and the edges of it began to feel uncomfortable. Adams cock slid a little further back hitting my tonsils. I automatically gagged a little, but over come the sensation. Chris cock was half way down my tongue and inside my mouth I could feel the two cocks merging as one and crawling deeper down my throat. It was impossible to suck either off and for a while I just remained there, before pulling my mouth off of them. I wondered how they would have gone inside my pussy. I then sat and laughed out loud. ‘What is it Bex’ Emma said. ‘don’t you see Chris’ cock was touching Adams in my mouth, Chris needn’t of done his forfeit and how come it’s ok to shove his cock and another mans in a woman’s mouth, but he will turn gay if he just touches penis’?’ Everyone else saw the point and laughed too. Chris just retaliated ‘it just is’.
Evie was the last person to be given a dare and I had to choose it I went to the kitchen and returned with a biscuit. ‘Evie, those cocks are hard and I don’t want you to waste that. I dare you to wank both of those cocks off and when you make them cum, collect it on this’ I handed her the biscuit. ‘Then I dare you to eat it’.
She accepted and sat on the settee with Chris standing before her. She took his cock and sucked it for a while, before, wanking him off with her hand. He still had not cum about three minutes later and so she stood up and turned around, leaning forward on the settee exposing her arse to Chris. He did not need any prompting and grasping her small bottom, slid his cock inside her from behind. He stood there banging away at Evie’s arse until his body uncontrollably had a spasm. He withdrew his cock from within her and Evie took the biscuit and turned to face his twitching cock. She held it in her hand and milked the creamy cum onto the biscuit. She placed it on the table and said ‘thank you Chris, I needed that good shag. Leave that alone I think that’s my dinner’, she said pointing at the biscuit.
‘Right then Adam, come here’ she said. Adam stood before her as Chris had earlier and she wrapped her hand around his cock and wanked him off. Adam however soon came, his cum spurting onto the biscuit and mixing with Chris’. Evie took the biscuit and held it before her mouth ‘I can not do it ‘she said, ‘it seems wrong’. The gooey substance looked like some kind of weird sea food, jelly. She pushed the biscuit in her mouth and closed her right eye and bit down. The biscuit broke in half and the goo ran down the edge of her mouth. She chewed it a little and then said ‘it’s not too bad’, before finishing off the whole biscuit and licking her lips.

BeX

You decide whether this should be continued or not?

x_daringbaby
02-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Definitely continue. It's very interesting, and it turns me on. :D

DoctorWorm
02-08-2008, 01:02 AM
Bex, you're easily the best author on the site that's actually still writing. Keep up the great work.

Kitty
02-08-2008, 01:58 AM
would love to have more !! xD

vivala_dare
02-09-2008, 01:13 PM
oh yes

you should finish this of and u are 1 hell of a writer

also your pic is that u? just wondering thats all

Naughtybaby
02-27-2008, 06:22 PM
wow that was a fuckin turn on idk if im quotin ur story but that is what came to mind but wow that was amazing....an incredible story please comtinue

stevedare
02-28-2008, 07:09 PM
and you sound good so far. . . .

dared to perfection
02-29-2008, 11:13 AM
easily my favourite story on the site so far, and the dedication to writing it all down is admirable.

NakhtiChaos
02-29-2008, 11:58 PM
please continue? you are a phenominal writer

darefreak101
03-02-2008, 02:39 PM
Wow, that was a great story, please continue going.