PDA

View Full Version : New Years Resolutions

vampyrepain
12-25-2007, 09:47 PM
As new years is coming up soon, I thought it would be fun to help some people out with their Resolutions. I am probably getting way ahead of myself but the idea I had would be to provide each person with someone to monitor their progress on their resolution and provide motivation/punishment if they were to fall behind. This could be a mutual relationship between two people each motivating the other or a situation where one disciplinarian monitors several people.

As this is just a feeler, I would like you to PM me your responses to a few questions so that I can get an idea of how much interest there is in this idea and try and coordinate a system:

1. Would you prefer to have a mutual relationship (both enforcing someone else’s resolution while at the same time they enforce yours), a disciplinarian position (where you only enforce someone else’s resolution), or just be monitored by someone else?

2. What is your age and gender and what resolution(s)/type(s) of resolution(s) are you considering?

3. Do you have any stipulations about the other people you would be directly involved in this with (age, gender, ect.) Please keep in mind that often times in "official" situations, the best person to provide discipline is someone not sexually interested in you or vice versa.

4. Rather than listing your "limits" let me know what types of punishments you respond best to (and not just the ones you like, but the ones that you would subject yourself to but would dislike enough to try to avoid them.)

5. Would you be interested in having your overall progress tracked/shared with a group (such as through a yahoo group) as this might make it easier to manage if there is much interest or would you prefer a one-on-one only situation?

6. As it is always a hot topic on this forum, do you have a digi or web cam and if so, would you be willing to share this with either the person monitoring you or the group mentioned above? If so, what stipulations would you put on sharing this?

If you have read this far, you must have some interest in this, so go ahead and PM me the above with any other thoughts you have and I will start trying to match people up/set up a group/ect depending on the responses I get.