PDA

View Full Version : Hypnosis question?

Rawk Hawk
03-04-2011, 05:54 AM
Can anyone find a file that makes me a femdom slave? I mean that every woman in the world has complete and total power over me? trigger or no trigger. Please and thanks very much.

Udovas
03-04-2011, 06:16 AM
Would you like some woodoo? Or maybe some traditional black magic? No i'm not in to that. The only thing i can tip you to try is blackmail.

Rawk Hawk
03-04-2011, 06:25 AM
Umm, blackmail is pretty much out of the question due to my age. I mean hypnosis, not magic.

Angel Vee
03-04-2011, 06:32 AM
There's a couple of good feminization hypnosis files on mz dominica's site. I can highly recommend them. It's debatable how much they work. Good fun though

Let me know if you fund any more.

muffinfairy
03-04-2011, 08:46 AM
I'm very young, so it would be useless to get off on. I honestly just want someone to be powerless to.

Umm, blackmail is pretty much out of the question due to my age. I mean hypnosis, not magic.

How old are you?
Not that I'd expect a hypnosis file to work, but if you are that young then it's probably best you don't try and do something that is going to change you for the rest of your life. People's interests change over time.

Rawk Hawk
03-06-2011, 07:40 AM
That's actually a really good idea. I dn't want it to last more than a month. annd my sge sshall remain secret.

Marsbound
03-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Hypnosis doesn't really work that way anyway. It's a real effect, but it can't make you do anything you wouldn't do otherwise or change who you are.

Spanked
06-08-2011, 09:52 AM
http://www.mariomonsters.com/contents/characters/200706/rawkhawk/main.jpg

No, I can't see you crossdressing.

Um, moving on, I don't see anything thing wrong with trying some files. Just try an easy file and don't download "curses" or anything that claimed to permanently change your behavior because they do work. This is a good site. (http://www.warpmymind.com)

Be sensible and you'll be fine and have fun. You could try and have a dom take you on, just be sensible and try a keep it small scale.