PDA

View Full Version : need any punishment!

suicycle9
03-03-2011, 05:28 PM
i did a stupid thread making my friend sound gay and perverted even using his email! just call me what you like, give me punishments!:(

I know! fucking champion idea!

sir_snake1134
03-10-2011, 03:19 PM
Go to the store, purchases a dildo. Take picture of said dildo in your mouth then send picture to the offended friend and tell them to distribute the picture as they see fit.

suicycle9
03-10-2011, 09:00 PM
No cam or web cam! and underage!

chris_wallis
03-10-2011, 09:04 PM
everytime you go into a public restroom you have to ejaculate and eat your semen before you leave for the next month.

Give me a good dare please!!! : http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=70450

TheOctober
03-10-2011, 09:31 PM
Choose a singer. (One you LOVE/Like) every time you are at home and hear a song by this artist. You should make a note of this. Then when completely alone, take an implement of your choosing and give your thighs a good three swats for every time you heard the artist. If you forget how many times you heard them, lay down on your stomach and give you behind a good twenty-five smacks.
If unable to do this, just do not masturbate for as long as you can. If you even think about it, young man, slap hand. (The one you mainly use masturbate with!)
Keep one of these up for as many days as there are characters in your friend's full name. And then if you still need punishment, do your name too!

I hope this is to your liking! (^_−)−☆

suicycle9
03-22-2011, 03:35 PM
Need more!!!!!!!!!