PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (have webcam)

yours_slave
03-02-2011, 05:36 AM
24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (have webcam)

Hi readers,

Let me introduce about myself first.

I'm looking for an online slave to train. Not serious training. But just to have fun for both. I'm 24 years old male. I'm not a native English speaker, so my English is not so good. Sorry for that. I have a webcam but I'll not use it until I trust you and you also don't have to use your web cam until you trust me. I will not tell you to send photos of yourself, but I'll tell you to send some photos to make sure you are obeying my commands and most of all, you are a REAL female.

My Appearance: Curly jet black hair, 5' 7'' tall, average body, tan skin color. 33 inches waist size. I usually grow my hair about 8 months before I cut it

How experienced I am: I had train two slaves online. (But for about one month duration)

My likes: Anal, buttplugs, panties, Spanking, underwear, semi public, ass cheeks, kneeling, crawling (I like mental humiliation more than physical training.)

My dislikes: I don't like cutting and bloody scenes etc, Family and friends, anything public which can ruin your image, serious permanent damages etc.

What I am looking for: I'm looking for an intelligent slave. I'm not psycho person. So I like to take care of my slave and talk with her as a friend. But I may be very strict when I train you. Don't be afraid. As I said, I'll not do anything which affects your personal life. Being a slave doesn't mean you cannot talk. I like my slave always talking with me and tell her honest feelings. If my slave is in a tension or she is in depression, she can talk with me, not as slave/master but as friends so then she can get a relief.

My slave should be: I really don't care about your appearance. I like obedient, friendly and talkative girls. I'm expecting only a one slave, so I'm expecting that I will be your only master. If you are looking for a master, just to relieve yourself and it's just a whim of you, please don't write me. (I don't like one day slaves!)

I write bdsm stories for fun. Following are the links to my story.

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/review.php?storyid=8777

http://www.smtales.com/SM/ListStories.aspx

(Both links refer to same story but under different web sites. You may notice that right pane under 2nd link; my story is the 3rd in Top rated M/f Category. Story title: Blackmailing younger sister)

I'm new to BDSM and that was my very first erotic story.

Please send me your e-mails to the below email address

[email protected]

I'm waiting for your reply darling. More later if I hear from you. Have a nice day! Take care!

Yours future master.:)

Leopard
03-03-2011, 10:00 AM
Moved to top ads.

yours_slave
04-05-2011, 12:36 PM
Thank you so much Leopard! I'm really glad that I could make my ad to got select to top ads section :D

Themaris007
04-24-2011, 08:56 PM
Hi all,

I had been his puppy for a couple months. Now I decided to end this life style. It's not because of him. I just discover that this's not what i'm looking for, the D/s relationship. So I decide to write this post in order to share my experience with you guys. I hope that this will help him to get the good slave :)

As I told you, I spent time with him like 2 months. He helped me to explore the dark side of me. He taught me what the slave means. He slowly taught me from the beginning and bring me up with his care.

For me, he is more than just the master. I feel like he's the one whom I can share everything with. He usually gave me awesome advice and made me feel better when im in blue.

So now i think he has to start looking for the slave again. If you are interested, contact him! :)

good luck and enjoy!!

yours_slave
04-25-2011, 05:58 AM
Ha ha. Thank you honey. :)

I lost her and now I'm looking for a new one. If you have applied previously, you are welcome to apply again. :) But please be online and don't get 'disappear' after the first day. :D

yours_slave
05-27-2011, 06:24 AM
Hello again,

I'm still looking for a female slave and I would like to add some more to my ad. If you are reading this ad for the very first time, I would recommend you to see the top of this ad before reading this reply part.

What I WILL NOT DO (Other than the things I mentioned as my DISLIKES above)

I would not do anything which can notice by others, as a big change of you and I’ll never do something makes you vomit, sex with animals, sex with children and serious verbal abuse. And I will never ever do something which involves your family members or friends in any mean. That won’t happen even as a punishment.

What I MAY DO (Other than the things I mentioned as my LIKES above)

I would like to do very light public to who will become my slave. Once in a while I would like to control your clothing and when you use the toilet. It won’t happen regularly but expect that I will control it when I think it’s necessary to train you.

I will ask hell of questions from you in the beginning and you also can ask any questions from me. I believe, then we can have a strong relationship.

A bit about me

I’m not a PERFECT guy who can do any sports and who have a muscular good looking body and who have lot of girls. But still, I’m a normal boy who has an average body, have a very good job and earning a very good salary for my age and can have most of the girls if I made up mind to (Not boasting, my first GF is an actress here now).

As for the vanilla interests, I like cars, mobile phones, mythology and partying.
My hobbies are reading mythology books like Harry potter, Percy Jackson. Finding about automobiles (especially cars) and fast driving.

How to apply

Tell me about your age, location and what you are doing etc.
List your likes and dislikes
Your vanilla interest and what do you expect from me, if I take you as my slave
If you can, include a photo of yourself, fully clothed. (not necessary)

EMAIL THOSE DETAILS TO [email protected].

What I’m expecting and what I’m not expecting

You don’t have to have any kind of toys or I do not expect you to be a COMPLETE slut. What I’m expecting is, a normal girl who has interest in BDSM. DO NOT APPLY if you are a sexually psycho person.

If you are a mistress of someone else or if you are a slave of someone else, please DO NOT apply. I cannot dominate a ‘mistress’ as I’m not a very strict master and I don’t like to ‘steal’ other’s slaves. But if you were a mistress or a slave in the past, and currently don’t have any kind of BDSM relationship, you are welcome to apply.I want to say that switch females are also welcome to apply as I’m also a switch myself. And if you are looking for a very rude and strict master, you are looking at the wrong ad. That's not my type!

You must have a working web cam and you must willing to go on cam with at-least after a one month after we begin the training. You don't need to show your face if it's uncomfortable to you. But I do expect to have a cam session with my slave at least once a week. I'll show you my self if you like to see me and if you think that will make you more comfortable.

Thank you for reading! Wish everyone all the best in finding their own ‘dream’ master/mistress!

yours_slave
07-24-2011, 03:07 AM
This ad is no longer valid since I got a response for my slave advert (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=79258) and now I'm owned by Mistress C. Thank you all the girls who have contacted me and thank you getDare staff for selecting my ad to the top ads section. Finally, thank you all my previous slaves for giving me such a nice time and friendship. Thank you all!

starlight1992
10-07-2011, 12:45 PM
hello
i added you to msn if you like to chat

CollaredBlondie
10-07-2011, 01:06 PM
hello
i added you to msn if you like to chat

Can't you read? He said "This ad is no longer valid"