PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Big_Joe
03-02-2011, 04:39 AM
20/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

So i've been away for a long time and experimented with other things such as being a master myself, but i have now decided it might be a good time for me to try being a slave once again (as this is my true passion when it comes to slave/master).

I am quite experienced when it comes to online slave/master relationships and i'm looking for a creative master that expand this exerience further. I'm not bothered about age or gender as long as we can both offer each other something in the s/m relationship.

In terms of my apperance i am 5 foot 11 and a little chubby. Short/medium brown hair and green eyes. I do not shave my pubes but i do keep them fairly short.

I currently live in a nice flat with 3 other people including some girls. I am able to use most basic household things that you can think of and providing i am left in the house alone, there is also a potential to use some of my flat-mates things.

I also have constant access to some more unusual things which i will list, which i have aquired over the years from various ways:

An adjustable dog collar + leash,
A doggy food/water bowl,
A childs dummy/pacifier,
2 pairs of worn/dirty boys boxer briefs
A pair of clean boys boxer briefs
A pair of clean boys boxers
3 pairs of worn girls briefs
A pair of worn/dirty girls pajama pants

I also have an array of briefs and boxer briefs of my own in various sizes and colours.

I have a small list of limits: things that are likely to get me arrested, things that my flat mates may discover easily, things that could endanger my life or cause me long term or irreversable damage, things that cost a lot of money, public things near where i live.

I am also inclined to say that i would rather not do a few things (but am willing to experiment if i have a master who is highly experienced in the area):
Using cum, large object anal insertion, things involving poo (however i am fine with piss), extreme pain and highly public activities.

In terms of what i would like to try more of i would definately like to try more humilation activities, especially those involving roleplaying e.g. pet, kid, baby.
I would also like to experiment with self bondage, so if you are experienced with that it is a plus.

I can definately use a webcam, mostly at night but sometimes it may be possible for me to come on during the day (i am in Auckland so thats GMT+12 timezone). I may also be able to use a phone cam to take digital photos, but this will depend on whether i can get a cable to connect my phone to my laptop.

If anyone is even remotely interested please dont hesitate to contact me, either via a PM here, a message in this thread or email me/add me to msn messanger ([email protected]) and the least we can do is chat about possible arrangements. I should add, i am looking for a single master, long term if possible, but i will take into account everyone who contacts me before making my decision.

Best regards,

Big_Joe

Leopard
03-03-2011, 10:01 AM
Moved to top ads.

(Move it back if you have an issue with this >.>)

MissMistress
08-09-2012, 09:21 PM
I am interested in your offer please private message me back.

extremeslaveboy
12-01-2015, 02:45 PM
Message me if you are still looking