PDA

View Full Version : Anal dares, woo!!!

Glutgod
11-08-2006, 07:51 PM
I have a good one, and yea Anal dares are my favorite so I just wondering of any of you wanted to give me a few, but give to recieve so here,

I dare you to take any object about the size of a small mini pocket hairspray bottle or bugspray bottle, around that size, and stick it up your but, also for every 3 hours that go by you can either 1. take it and suck on it for 20 seconds and put it back or 2. take it then pee in your face with your mouth open swallow then suck on it naked and not have to put it back for 1 more hour. plus every night you much stick a larger and longer object up your ass then push it in and pull it out as fast as you can for like 5 mins, also while doing the raping you must still have the other object in your ass, then take the larger item rub it all over your face and not clean off till morning also do this for 1 week.

and two more things I like anal dares with piss too, and Don't just post "Oh I love dare gunna try somtime." That pisses me off I would prefer something like this "Yo love the dare heres one for you." ok thanks guys.

I hope you all like and hope you give me a few fun ones. :) (First time I used smile in forever.)

cyrano69
11-09-2006, 06:53 PM
Here is one for you, but it takes a bit of time to prepare.

Things to get:
First, get one 500ml or 1litre plastic bottle with a pop-up nozzle.
Second, an nicely shaped ojbect to will you know where.
Now...

- make 3 cum ice cubes, it's going to take you a few days
- then, got for a #2 (don't force yourself)
- now, fill up the bottle with water, stick the nozzle up your butt, and squeeze the bottle. Refill the bottle, and repeat, when it's too much and you cannot hold it, empty yourself.
- repeat the last part, until you're "clean"
- do it one last time, instead of using water, fill the bottle with some vegetale oil, empty yourself.
- now, stick that object up your butt, moving in it in and out like a maniac, until you cannot take it anymore
- get your 3 cum ice cubes, stick them up your butt and let them melt
- stick the object back in, and once again move it in an out like a maniac, also lick it and suck it once in a while.

Enjoy

Glutgod
11-09-2006, 07:53 PM
Thanks man finnaly out of 74 views got 1 post. And yea yours sounds fun any body else wanna contribute its not hard just think of a good one.

nina
11-10-2006, 04:07 PM
Stuff a pair of underwear up your ass. Every time you have to pee take out the underwear and pee on them. Remember to put the underwear back when you're done.

Glutgod
11-10-2006, 06:20 PM
Nice one nina, sounds fun.

bkwrm37
11-10-2006, 07:24 PM
Stuff a pair of underwear up your ass. Every time you have to pee take out the underwear and pee on them. Remember to put the underwear back when you're done.
That one sounds cool I'll definitely do it.

Alright. Get as many ice cubes as you want. Put one in your underwear. As soon as it melts add 2 more. As soon as they melt, immediately add 3 more. Then 4, then 5, then 6...etc. Go for as long as you like.

Musty 21
02-17-2007, 04:28 PM
That one sounds cool I'll definitely do it.

Alright. Get as many ice cubes as you want. Put one in your underwear. As soon as it melts add 2 more. As soon as they melt, immediately add 3 more. Then 4, then 5, then 6...etc. Go for as long as you like.

i'm doing this one

daremaster
02-17-2007, 08:26 PM
Get a power screw driver and get a pencil to fit in it the turn it on while you shove it up your ass

Musty 21
02-17-2007, 08:59 PM
right now i have a pretty good sized pencil up my butt and i'm about to do that ice dare, i'll tell ya how it goes

Musty 21
02-17-2007, 09:03 PM
i just started the ice cube dare, i will be doing this for a hour, i'll let u know how it ends

Musty 21
02-17-2007, 10:33 PM
for the story go to

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=6749#post6749