PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Cafepress
03-01-2011, 11:45 AM
21/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Hi there, my name is David.

I am a slave and I have been searching for a long term online master for a while and have yet to find anyone suitable, everyone seems to only be interested in a single session.

I am 6ft tall with brown hair, blue eyes and of average weight and build. I live with my dad and my brother at the moment but that is likely to change soon, I will be getting my own place.

The gender, age (as long as legal) and appearance of my master does not matter to me, I want someone who is kind and caring, yet at the same time is nasty, will push my limits and no hesitate to punish me if I step out of line. I want to be used for my masters enjoyment, so I will be more than happy to do anything that does not go against my limits as I enjoy serving and being controlled.

I am also open to the idea of blackmail. I think it sounds like a very good way of getting me to push my limits and it will make me more determined to please my master. I will be willing to give up usernames and passwords to online accounts, email accounts and messenger accounts to make this possible, and provide my master with any pictures required, or let my master video webcam sessions to use for blackmail, or my masters own enjoyment. This will only be a possibility after a great deal of trust has been built up though.

I am a bit of an exhibitionist, the thought of having my pictures shared with people or made public is very exciting for me, so I would love the opportunity to preform for your friends, loaned out to other masters or made to preform for an audience. Although If my master wants to keep me all for him/herself that is fine.

Below is my list of interests:

Pain
CBT
Humiliation
Semi public
Anal
Cum Play
Orgasm control/denial
Offline tasks
Being loaned out/preforming for others as described above

Limits

Scat
urine
excessive mess

Anything not on my limits list I will more than likely be happy to try.

I have a digi cam, and I also have a webcam. To begin with I will blur out my face as I wish to remain anonymous, however after we have got to know and trust each other I will be more than happy to show my face.

I would prefer it if you were based in the UK as this leaves the option of it developing into an offline relationship, if we both decide that that is what we want.

The fastest way to get a reply is to PM me here, you can email at [email protected] but I check getdare more often.

Thanks for taking the time to read, I will be happy to answer any questions.

prince04
03-01-2011, 12:43 PM
PM me..........................

Jockstrap
03-01-2011, 02:44 PM
Pm......................... Asap :)

Cafepress
03-02-2011, 07:11 AM
PM's sent .........

Leopard
03-03-2011, 09:59 AM
Moved to top ads.

Cafepress
03-10-2011, 02:47 PM
I have not yet found anyone, and I have a free day tomorrow, so if anyone wants an all day cam session then message me. Can just be a one time thing if you like.

haseo15
03-17-2011, 09:37 AM
PM sent to you.

Thanks,

haseo15

Master Tom
03-23-2011, 01:14 PM
look into my profile and postings, if interested pm me

zerocool
03-25-2011, 05:36 PM
hi
pm me if you're still interessed

slave4young
05-17-2012, 12:39 PM
pm... sounds cool!

oh and i am switch so any masters who reply - hit me up too! ;-)

joeb1234
06-28-2012, 12:48 PM
I am a long term master boi, not intersted in short term.. You can email me ur msn, yahoo, or skype addy to [email protected] and I will add u at once to chat.

avfc1982
07-04-2012, 03:01 PM
If you are still looking, PM me.

MasterOfYou89
08-20-2012, 02:02 PM
You sound very interesting. PM me should you still require a master.

rockey_mtn1
08-26-2012, 02:04 PM
pm me or add my skype rockey_mtn1