PDA

View Full Version : Punishment for tonight

latexsissypants
02-27-2011, 12:32 PM
17/M/Submissive

So i'm planning a fully day of self-bondage and sissification for tomorrow as I have the house to myself, but tonight folks are still in and I want something to spice up my night a little ;')

If someone could come up with some quiet, less-demanding, but still fun and kinky ideas for me to try (in line with my likes/dislikes) then I would be very grateful

Sissy

prince04
02-27-2011, 01:35 PM
i dono how u r goin to do this but lick ur penis to orgasm..dont use ur hand and then drink ur cum..

for licking ur penis..kip 2-3 pillows below ur neck n roll ur legs behind ur head so that ur penis comes to ur mouth..PM me ur experience..

HondaJunkie93
02-27-2011, 02:24 PM
how about you start to prepare for your day tommorow? Take a warm shower and scrub up, making sure to shave your legs and groin. tease yourself a bit, thinking about what is up to come tommorow. maybe pick out what you plan on wearing, and leave them somewhere still hidden, but maybe not so much as they were (if you hide your clothes in the back of your closet, put them under your bed, or in a dresser drawer, or even under some dirty clothes on your floor) if you have one, try to do all these taskes with some sort of plug inserted into your butt.

latexsissypants
03-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Prince, I saved your idea for another night, im just flexible enough to lick the very tip of my dick.

And honda, thanks for the idea, I felt really good hiding the girls clothes in places really easy to find, the rush of nearly being caught was exhilarating :3