PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Thoughtwrangler
02-23-2011, 02:28 PM
20/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello to all who are reading.

It's been awhile since I've had a slave so I thought maybe I should put my name out there a bit and see if I can find someone to be mine.

A little bit about me. I'm currently studying full time in Australia, I also work part time to support myself. I live alone and lead a fairly active life. Despite being such a busy boy, if I take you as a slave I will give you time and attention. If you are willing to commit to serving me then I will certainly put time and effort into training you.

So what am I looking for. I'm looking for someone who wants to serve, for whatever reason. My goal is to get you to the point where you truly have no limits and would do anything to please me. I obviously would never ask of you something illegal but if I did you would do it because you trust me and want to please me. It's important distinction to make. You would be willing to do anything for me yet that doesn't mean I would make you do those things. I realise that's probably pretty daunting for a lot of people reading this but fear not. I understand that achieving that goal would take a lot of time and training. Probably years.

Anyone is welcome to apply regardless of level of experience, looks living arrangements. Be aware, though, that I don't rush into taking someone as a slave. I ask a lot of questions and think seriously before offering to take someone as a slave. Even after taking someone as a slave I try not to give too many tasks as I'm still learning about you. How hard to push you, how to reward you.

Apart from a desire to serve, the other important trait a slave candidate should have is honesty and the ability to communicate with me. I may be a Dominant but I am not perfect, however I don't know if I'm making a mistake unless my slave is telling me how they are feeling. I've had people run before and I'd much rather apologise than have a person feel like they need to escape by cutting all contact. If you choose to leave I'll understand but at least talk to me.

Ok some questions I get asked frequently when talking with new candidates.

Have you trained any slaves before?
Yes. I've given tasks to many submissive's but there are only two who I would say I trained. One disappeared on me much to my sadness the other left due to personal reasons. Both were driven young women and I wish them nothing but success for the future.

Do you train more than one slave at a time?
Typically not. Simply because of the amount of time I spend training a slave. I am not adverse to having more than one slave but I wouldn't do it without the consent of my first slave or if it meant that either slave was not getting the appropriate training.

I'm a dude, would you accept me as a slave?
I have taken men as slave's before, but I tend to use them more as subs. I'm straight so the attraction to me is purely in making you squirm and beg and crumble. I tend to be very heavy on tasks and even if you stay I tend to get bored after a couple of weeks and release you. The point of this ad is to find a serious slave and it doesn't matter how good a slave you are you're not what I'm looking for at this time.

Do you have a webcam? Can I see you?
I have both a webcam and a mic and have used both for my slaves before. However I will not promise I will use them with you. Likely yes but it's at my discretion.

I'm underage/ I'm looking for blackmail/ I have no limits...
No.

If you have read all of this and are still thinking of being my slave I congratulate you. Feel free to PM or email me ([email protected]) tell me about yourself, why you want to be my slave and any questions you have for me. If you really want to impress me you should address me as Sir (not Master, you aren't my slave yet) and attach a picture of yourself with a sign saying for thoughtwrangler. The picture can be in any pose you want I'm happy for people to try and impress me but all I really want is to see your smiling face so I can put a face to what you write. If I decline your application and you have sent me a picture I will delete it immediately.

If you wish to apply but are unsure of something please comment and I will endeavor to clarify for you.

Best of luck to you all in your search.

Ch3rry B0mb
02-24-2011, 08:13 PM
I am extremely surprised to see that this ad has not received much attention.

Very well written and good luck in your search.

<3