PDA

View Full Version : i need lines as punishment

killerofdestiny
02-22-2011, 03:49 PM
i cheated on my girlfriend she told me come here and get lines first person to give me an assignment send me the writing task link and make the assignment as horrible as possible as long as it can be done

Star Shadows
02-22-2011, 03:55 PM
Think of yourself lucky that your she has let you off with just lines, if you were my other half and i caught you cheating youd find your genetalia rearanged.

As for a writing assignment, im not sure what you should right- ill leave that for whoever comments next but you should double the number of lines as my contribution.

xx
Shadows

killerofdestiny
02-22-2011, 03:58 PM
i will double me and her cheating was a little bit different of a situation it was a thing that happened when i was 15 she just found out but yes i will double the lines just give me a quote and i will do a total im 21 now its from my old high school football days when i got drunk after we won state and trust me lines are not all i got now i have to literally regain her trust part of how i gotta do it is literally treating her like a queen she basically is going after pride and money and you know what its all hers i dont care shes worth it all.

Raptor9458
02-22-2011, 06:13 PM
Go to this link and complete your punishment.

Type carefully, lines will be added if you make mistakes.

http://writingtask.com?page=runTask&accessCode=KWT80P715D