PDA

View Full Version : 28m please help

slaveboy82
02-22-2011, 01:43 PM
I am in need of instructions on what punishments and instructions i am to do/follow for the week. this will start wednesday night midnight 2/23 until 3/5. anything from daily clothing to daily punishments. anything goes. i already have to wear my chastity cage and mail the keys back to myself. also i have to wear my butt plug when out of my house.

slaveboy82
02-22-2011, 01:47 PM
I also have the following clothes not listed in signature. short pink dress, short shorts, top, stripper heels. dress has zipper in back so it can be locked to my collar. also i may be able to buy items i do not have. any ideas you may have please post

Dirtydanny
02-22-2011, 04:20 PM
When sleeping use your spread bar on ur ankles and handcuff ur junk to it.

slaveboy82
02-22-2011, 08:18 PM
will try is there a punishment if i can not do it?

slaveboy82
02-23-2011, 08:03 AM
a little over 14 hours till i start and i only have 1 idea. come on. i know people have more ideas. like i said anything goes no limits in effect. someone needs to come up with daily clothing. just remember giving someone a dare that they gave someone else might be a good revenge.

Dirtydanny
02-23-2011, 11:54 AM
If u fail u become my no limits slave for 1 wk

slaveboy82
02-23-2011, 02:29 PM
less than 8 hours till i start i know someone can come up with something else.

slaveboy82
02-24-2011, 10:11 AM
i was sent a pm instructing me to wear my girl shorts when i go out. any other clothing ideas. i will be accepting dares throughout the week please keep them comin.

Dirtydanny
02-24-2011, 11:16 AM
You must wear your collar when out and it must be chained to your chasity device.

Your ball gag must also be slept in

slaveboy82
02-25-2011, 06:14 AM
thanks to a dare in another thread i have to wear diapers for 2 weeks and can only change by getting permission from another member via pm. a question for you all. should i have to eat all my food like a baby? mush up all solid food in 2 blender and drink out of a bottle?

lion74
02-25-2011, 06:22 AM
Yes you must eat all your food like a baby

slaveboy82
02-25-2011, 08:53 AM
so far i have to sleep with my spreader bar on my feet with my chastity cage tied to it, wear and use only diapers only able to change with permission via pm from any user, eat all my food in baby food mush form, drink only from a bottle, when out wear my collar locked and chained to my cage also have to wear girl shorty shorts and plug. still waiting for keys i had them mailed to a friend 1000 miles away and they will mail them back some time next week. no clue what day they will post them, and no tracking number either way. any other ideas will be added to the list. keep in mind i have removed my limits for this dare.

danrob88
02-25-2011, 09:56 PM
Tonight I want you to put on your dress and g-string and write fuck me on your arse cheeks. The go outside with your spreader bar, cuffs and butt plug. Handcuff yourself to a light post facing it with your spreader on also.

Throw the keys out f your reach and stay like that untill a passer by lets you go.
Make sure you arse is showing with the writing on it and that the plug is nice and deep.

Note. Let a friend know to come by round 12 to let you off if someone hasn't already

slaveboy82
02-25-2011, 10:17 PM
Tonight I want you to put on your dress and g-string and write fuck me on your arse cheeks. The go outside with your spreader bar, cuffs and butt plug. Handcuff yourself to a light post facing it with your spreader on also.

Throw the keys out f your reach and stay like that untill a passer by lets you go.
Make sure you arse is showing with the writing on it and that the plug is nice and deep.

Note. Let a friend know to come by round 12 to let you off if someone hasn't already

sorry cannot do this one as it will probably get me arrested. besides while not at work i have to wear diapers.