PDA

View Full Version : 18/yo snow day, taking all naughty public dares!

SrattNights11
02-22-2011, 01:14 PM
I have a snow day today, so i want to have some fun. Give me dares to do that are public. I like the risk(:

Make them hard, and very risky! Feel free to make punishments for not completing things!

Marc
02-22-2011, 01:17 PM
the old favourite then - naked snow angel please :)

qwertypete
02-22-2011, 01:17 PM
1. Do a naked snow angel in your backyard.
2. Find a large icicle in your backyard. If you cannot, remove your shirt & bra, put your jacket on, and find one on your street. Return to your backyard, and masturbate with this icicle.

SrattNights11
02-22-2011, 01:18 PM
the old favourite then - naked snow angel please :)

fun! ill go do that now(:

SrattNights11
02-22-2011, 01:20 PM
1. Do a naked snow angel in your backyard.
2. Find a large icicle in your backyard. If you cannot, remove your shirt & bra, put your jacket on, and find one on your street. Return to your backyard, and masturbate with this icicle.

I already did the naked snow angel, but the icicle one is interesting. Ill go find one and do that now. Any specifics? can i cum?

daringsub
02-22-2011, 01:21 PM
Go shopping and wear a short skirt that barely covers your ass and a tank top with no bra or panties and slut heels. Bring your boyfriend. You are to go shopping and go into a dressing room you strip naked and put your skirt and top in your handbag and give the handbag to your boyfriend. Tell him to go whereever he wantsbut dont come back before a half an hour. You will be left naked in the dressing room with just slutty heels. Try get a dressing room on the shop floor so if you sit on the floor people will see that your naked from the shop. Tell me how it goes.

qwertypete
02-22-2011, 01:22 PM
You must cum. It'll be in your backyard. You can keep your pants on you (just pulled down a bit) so you stay nice and warm!

SrattNights11
02-22-2011, 01:28 PM
Go shopping and wear a short skirt that barely covers your ass and a tank top with no bra or panties and slut heels. Bring your boyfriend. You are to go shopping and go into a dressing room you strip naked and put your skirt and top in your handbag and give the handbag to your boyfriend. Tell him to go whereever he wantsbut dont come back before a half an hour. You will be left naked in the dressing room with just slutty heels. Try get a dressing room on the shop floor so if you sit on the floor people will see that your naked from the shop. Tell me how it goes.

ohh sounds fun! and my boyfriend will love it! ill do this in about a half an hour when he gets over here.

qwertypete: i will do this. seems pretty easy tho.

Markbassplayer
02-22-2011, 01:31 PM
1. Take a vibrator. Turn it on high. Slip it down the front of your panties so it's inside, pressed against your clit. Pull on a tight pair of jeans and zip them up.

2. Talk a walk around the outside of your house. Try not to cum...

Good luck :)

daringsub
02-22-2011, 01:33 PM
[QUOTE=SrattNights11;407098]ohh sounds fun! and my boyfriend will love it! ill do this in about a half an hour when he gets over here.
Tell me exactly how it goes by pm oron this thread please

SrattNights11
02-22-2011, 01:34 PM
1. Take a vibrator. Turn it on high. Slip it down the front of your panties so it's inside, pressed against your clit. Pull on a tight pair of jeans and zip them up.

2. Talk a walk around the outside of your house. Try not to cum...

Good luck :)

thanks Mark! ill do this now. ;)
any punishments if i fail?

qwertypete
02-22-2011, 01:53 PM
How did the icicle dare go?

Your next task is to find an open field of some sort, and start stripping as you go further in, leaving your clothes behind. You must completely bury your body in the snow, and masturbate til orgasm (while underneath).

AND/OR

With your boyfriend, find an open field. Have a snowball fight. Everytime you get hit, you lose an article of clothing. Keep playing until one of you is naked. When one of you gets naked, have sex in the snow.

SrattNights11
02-22-2011, 03:36 PM
How did the icicle dare go?

Your next task is to find an open field of some sort, and start stripping as you go further in, leaving your clothes behind. You must completely bury your body in the snow, and masturbate til orgasm (while underneath).

AND/OR

With your boyfriend, find an open field. Have a snowball fight. Everytime you get hit, you lose an article of clothing. Keep playing until one of you is naked. When one of you gets naked, have sex in the snow.

Ohh its pretty conld here, so i probably wont do the first one, but the second one? Sounds amazing. we definately do that soon!

linearizationcannon
02-22-2011, 07:50 PM
Probably too late, I know, but if not then here's a dare: Have your boyfriend pack your pussy as full of snow as he can. Make sure that it reaches the deepest areas first for maximum volume and pack it nice and tight. Probably his dick should be used to pack in the deepest areas (not as fun as you'd think considering the cold on the end) You aren't allowed to get dressed or go inside until it melts. As such, your boyfriend will have the job of keeping you warm and non-hypothermic. A well, I'm sure he'll have some ... ideas.

Boyfriend not allowed to know punishment ahead of time, sent as PM, your choice if you want it to be suprise for yourself as well

SrattNights11
02-22-2011, 08:49 PM
Probably too late, I know, but if not then here's a dare: Have your boyfriend pack your pussy as full of snow as he can. Make sure that it reaches the deepest areas first for maximum volume and pack it nice and tight. Probably his dick should be used to pack in the deepest areas (not as fun as you'd think considering the cold on the end) You aren't allowed to get dressed or go inside until it melts. As such, your boyfriend will have the job of keeping you warm and non-hypothermic. A well, I'm sure he'll have some ... ideas.

Boyfriend not allowed to know punishment ahead of time, sent as PM, your choice if you want it to be suprise for yourself as well

Well, we just did this, and Im not quite sure how i get a punishment from this, but either way, i want to do the punishment. I just read it, and i want to do both! <3 great ideas.

linearizationcannon
02-22-2011, 11:01 PM
There were good odds you'd ind the secobnd objectionable . Either way he couldn't know ahead of time for fear of sabotage

-edit-wow I suck at typing on that thing

SrattNights11
02-23-2011, 03:00 PM
yes, my boyfriend is deciding when to cash in on this, and i have already set up a threesome to suprise him this weekend. ;)