PDA

View Full Version : Give me a Feet Dare

sweatyfeet
11-05-2006, 07:00 AM
My socks are off, waiting for instuction.

Rob
11-05-2006, 10:54 AM
stand in a bathtub with warm water up to your ankles. You should be only in your underwear. See how long you last without peeing yourself.

Walk through mud barefoot. I've done it before and it's rather relaxing. Unless it's cold outside.

hold your foot to your toungue for one minute. If you take your toungue off your foot for any reason, add ten seconds.

johnny77
11-05-2006, 11:23 AM
Fill your shoes up with cream or eggs, something messy and put them on, then go walk around outside, ask some stranger to lick it off lol

feetinbeans
11-05-2006, 04:59 PM
Loving the feet dares!

Why not put your feet into a bowl of cold beans for an hour...then cook and eat them...share with a friend if you're really feeling bad!

F.x

dareboy
11-05-2006, 06:59 PM
i love feet dares too but mostly the ones that invole other peoples feet does any body have some original dare of that type?

sweatyfeet
11-07-2006, 04:40 PM
hold your foot to your toungue for one minute. If you take your toungue off your foot for any reason, add ten seconds.
Thanks, just had a go at that and lasted the full minute! The thing with that dare is that because your tongue is on your foot, it becomes impossible to breathe through your mouth, so you end up breathing through your nose and get an experience of the smell. - very good dare!:D
Fill your shoes up with cream or eggs, something messy and put them on, then go walk around outside, ask some stranger to lick it off lol
Sounds cool, although I haven't got any spare shoes, lol!
Loving the feet dares!

Why not put your feet into a bowl of cold beans for an hour...then cook and eat them...share with a friend if you're really feeling bad!

F.x
Sounds brill, I'm gonna have a go tommorow. A whole hour of those baked beans between my toes - Yuk!:eek:

I'll also have a go at the other dares.

In the meantime, keep them coming! So far, they've been just what I've been looking for.

iluvdares
11-09-2006, 05:26 PM
u need another person to take off there socks. then lay down on your back and put the sock on your nose and have the other person cover your mouth so u have to breath with your nose which is inside the sock

hope u like it
pm if u want to play tord

FunkyBean
04-30-2007, 06:11 PM
On a day that you exercise a lot wear tight, thick socks and when you're completely finished exercising lick between each of your toes so you get to lick up all your toe-jam.